My Girl & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his cock about to explode, he quickly took it out of her mouth, covering her beautiful face with his juices, before letting her take his dick back into her hungry mouth, greedily licking off what was left.

He looked down at his little girl - there she was on her knees before him, his juices all over her face, her fat belly and huge breasts heaving as she hungrily sucked the remaining cum from his dick. Gently pulling his spent dick out of his little girls’ mouth, he pulled her up to sit across his lap. “God I love you baby.” He whispered in her ear as he hugged her tighter to him.

“Don’t ever leave me Daddy.” She pleaded with him as she rested her head on his strong shoulder.

“Baby you know I won’t.” He told her quickly, as he wiped away the tears forming in her pretty little eyes. “Anyway you’re the best fuck I’ve ever had; I’d be stupid to leave you.” He joked, smiling when his words brought about a laugh from his baby.

“I bet you say that to all your daughters.” She smirked back at him.

“Only the pregnant ones baby.” He chuckled back.

“Good answer Daddy.” She smiled lovingly at him, as she quickly straddled his legs in reward, bringing his hardening dick up to play tantalisingly close to her still soaked cunt.

Well he thought to himself happily as he moaned in response to her wonderful caresses, there really was a God after all.

12