My Girl Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly had the vision of lovely Sam, as my eighteen year old high school Prom date, lying across the bed naked. Granted I had never seen Sam naked, but my mind was so in fast forward mode I was even fantasizing that she must sleep in the nude, that warm body of hers warming the sheets, on a bed I was to lay on shortly. That warmth transmitted itself back down to my crotch and as I followed Mrs. McQuinn down the basement steps, 'Mr. Erection' led the way for me. If only she knew what my body was feeling for her daughter right then. I wished I had at least one of my bags with me now in case she made an abrupt look back. For on our descent down the basement steps if she would have she'd have been nearly eye-level with my hard-on. I could only hope it really wasn't as noticeable from the outside of my jeans as it surely felt from the inside.

"Well, here you go. Bed is already folded out and made." Mrs. McQuinn said as she stepped off the last stair and walked toward the familiar sofa bed. "I really did tell Samantha to pick up her clothes before she left to go out tonight. I actually asked her to stay home for once knowing you were coming in." She bent and picked up a few articles of clothing on the way to the washer and dryer in the back corner of the basement, "but as you can see she didn't do either one."

"I don't mind about the clothes. I just wish you had let me sleep on the couch up in the living room and not put her out." I walked over to my bags behind the sofa bed, where Mr. McQuinn had brought them down earlier. I picked the one up and hefted it onto the bed.

"Don't you mind about that Steve. She and Sara will be fine. Besides, well, Sam doesn't spend a lot of time here anyway. I mean she spends most nights at home; she just doesn't spend much time at home, in this house. She works all day and at night she usually goes out places." Mrs. McQuinn got this look on her face I'd never seen before. In fact, I had never seen anything but a bright smile on that face in all the years I'd known her. Even if she was scolding one of her children, it lasted for only a second and then the smile quickly returned.

The smile didn't return this time. Her comments about Sam made me start to think the Sam I used to know was not the same Sam that lived here now. She had been married and divorced already, that was a big change. But how could Sam be anything other than the attractive, beautiful girl with all the energy of her mother I'd always known?

"With all that she's still a good girl, my sweet Samantha." A smile came back to Mrs. McQuinn's face finally. "Okay then, I'll leave you to get settled. There is a bathroom down here, just to the other side of the washer and dryer over there. You'll have to shower upstairs though. I'll have towels laid out for you. So, anything else I can get you, sweetie?"

"Mrs. McQuinn, you are the greatest. You always have been the greatest to me. Thank you so much for everything." I walked up to her and this time I initiated the hug. I stooped down a bit and wrapped my arms tightly around her and rocked us both back and forth. The usual show of affection suddenly became awkward though. As earlier when I was ogling Donna's breasts and thinking of how they matched her Mom's, now I was holding Mom in my arms, feelings her huge breasts pressing into me. I thought of Donna's blossomed chest. Very unexpectedly 'Mr. Erection' returned.

Luckily bent over slightly as I was, my pelvis didn't contact Mrs. McQuinn. That would have been very hard to explain. Actually I had a hard time rationalizing any of my illicit reactions to the McQuinn women that night.

"Okay, you get settled and if you need anything just holler." Mrs. McQuinn said as she shoved me away. I could swear I saw a tear run down her cheek before she trotted back up the steps.

I got my things out for the night and made the trip to the bathroom. I stripped down and put on my drawstring sleep pants and a sweatshirt, my usual winter nighttime attire. As I walked back out I passed by the washer and saw the clothes hamper sitting on top. I walked a couple steps nearer before I realized I was looking into a basket full of women's underwear!

With four women living in the house at the time, it reasoned there would be a sizable load of feminine under things to wash regularly. Only the sight was very new to me. I lingered there and hovered over the jumble of panties and bras. Every conceivable color, style and fabric seemed to be in that basket. I leaned over to take an even closer look. There to one side was a pair of nice white cotton brief panties, to the left of that were a pair of black more silky looking bikini's. Almost hanging over the one corner was a very full cupped bra. I stopped and grinned at that wondering if that was Mrs. Quinn's or Donna's. Mother's or daughter's, hmm, further temptation began to get the best of me and as the hard-on in my much looser pants extended, I reached out to feel for a lacy fringed pair of rather sheer panties I now had my eye on. Whose could these be? Donna's? Sara's? Sam's? My hand got within an inch of touching the sexy underwear when I caught myself...

"Shit, Steve. What the hell do you think you're doing?" I scolded myself out loud and pulled my offending hand back and turned to walk away. My erection led the way for the fourth or fifth time that night. I ignored it as I put the clothes I had taken off back in my bag and then looked around for a place to lay my watch and wallet. Off to the other side of the sofa bed I saw a chest of drawers. I went over and put my stuff on it, but as I was about to walk away I looked toward the floor and saw something in the shadows, but it gave off just enough sheen in the little light there was in that corner of the basement. I bent down to satisfy my curiosity and the second I touched it I knew what I was feeling. It was another pair of underwear. My hand didn't draw back in guilt this time. Something told me I knew who this pair belonged to. This was obviously Sam's dresser.

I lifted the pair of undies up into the brighter light and discovered it was a thong, a very sexy deep purple satin thong. No fancy designs or frilly lace, just shiny and satiny soft. The erection I already had going suddenly went to full length under my sleep pants as I studied them and twisted them in my left hand. I almost felt woozy as it seemed too much blood was draining down between my legs.

Then...I heard footsteps on the stairs behind me. I quickly pulled the panties down and held them behind my back. I turned around in time to find Donna standing at the bottom of the steps. She stared at me silently with a blanket held out in front of her. I know I returned her gaze with a very nervous grin of my own.

"Uh, Mom thought you might want another blanket. It gets a little cool down here in the winter." Donna took only one more step closer to me before she stopped and flung the blanket over onto the sofa bed. She stood there a second more just staring at me as she glanced down and then back up before smiling. "Have a good night's sleep."

"Yes, uh, thank you." I finally replied as I watched her turn and trot back up the steps. Once again I was treated to the to and fro motion of her round bottom as she ascended the stairs. Only this time the view didn't have the same affect as earlier. Instead my wilting erection knew she had caught me red handed with her big sister's underwear in my hand. As I looked down I saw, although diminishing now, my hard-on must have been very noticeable from where she had stood not a few feet away. The smile she had given me had to have been an obvious reaction to what she saw tented out from my sleep pants. I knew I should have kept my briefs on for once! There was nothing I could do now but hope Donna didn't rat me out to her parents or her big sister. Maybe she hadn't seen Sam's panties in my hand. That was one consoling point I tried to make to myself. But it was overwhelmed by the fact that she had to have seen the erection that pair of sexy underwear had given me.

I was too embarrassed to go upstairs and try to make this right. What was I going to say anyway? No, I figured it best to let this go and for my sake hope Donna would be discreet about what she had seen. Right then all I wanted to do was curl up and sleep and forget this happened. I had just come in from a long overseas flight so I was tired. The good times between my legs would have to wait for another day and definitely another place.

Only as I was walking back to the bed, I realized I still held Sam's thong in my hand. I stopped and just stared at the sexy thong of hers wrapped around my fingers. Then I looked down at the bed, Sam's bed. Suddenly the thought of lying in the bed my old crush had been sleeping in, even possibly nude, took my heart rate up a few notches. The blood flow raced back down in record time and force. Before I knew it my hard-on was nearly stretching the limits of my loose pants to the point the crown was pressing its way through the gap in the fly. As much as I tried to feel guilty about it all, my aroused state only got stronger. Before I could be caught again I went over turned off the light, jumped in bed, and pulled the covers over me.

It wasn't a minute later that I had the thong in my left hand and had started to rub the head of my cock through my pants under the sheet and blanket with my right. Before I knew it, the full cock head and half my length busted through the button fly. Only I wanted more, my horny cock needed more. So I tossed the covers back and proceeded to wrap the cool soft thong up around it. The smooth stroke of the satin material down my hot skin made me suck in a quick breath of air. I just held it there for a few seconds as it felt so incredibly fine. Then with one hand holding the base of my cock tightly, I began to stroke my upper length with Sam's purple thong. It felt so incredible. Although I had not seen Sam in three years, her face came back to me as quickly as I closed my eyes and kept up the smooth, up and down stroking motion.

Sam was so lovely. I pictured her back at my Prom. I felt her body rubbing up against my hard-on as we danced...

A bright light jolted me awake. I opened my eyes. It shone was right in my eyes. I squinted and tried to remember where I was. I looked down and realized I was still in the sofa bed, Sam's bed. The light was coming from the sun shining through the small rectangular windows at the top of the basement wall. I realized it was morning! I also realized the covers were over me. That was strange since the last thing I remembered was laying there in bed stroking my hard cock while thinking of Sam, with her ...

I immediately pulled the covers back and found Sam's purple thong wrapped tightly around my limp penis that still protruded from the fly of my sleep pants. I sat up startled for a second reaching down to feel over my crotch and then over the sheets and blankets for any sticky wetness. I felt none and breathed a sigh of relief.

But then I thought about it...

I must have fallen asleep in mid-stroke last night. But how did the covers get pulled over me? Had I pulled them up somewhere in my sleep? Or...oh geez, or had one of the McQuinn's come down this morning and caught me 'purple handed' as it were. First I had as much as been caught with this pair of panties in my hand and a raging hard-on in my pants by Donna last night. Now I may have been discovered with those same panties not only in my hand but wrapped firmly around my cock this morning. My guilty conscience went into full overdrive. Who? When?

Speaking of when I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 10:30!

I jumped out of bed with my limp penis and Sam's panties flapping in front of me. I yanked the purple thong off and tossed it into the clothes basket with the other female underwear. Then I stuffed myself back into my pants. I also now remembered I had to go upstairs to take a shower. I was not looking forward to seeing whoever may have caught me in all my glory this morning. I couldn't put it off and let the day waste away though. I dug through my bag and extracted my toiletry kit.

I took a big breath and then tromped up the steps ready to take my most embarrassing medicine.

It was very quiet upstairs. I could smell the familiar smells of Mrs. McQuinn's baking and coffee as I came out into the kitchen. And true to form there on the counter was a small stack of blueberry muffins. As I walked over to grab one I heard a sound coming from the dining room. I walked toward the doorway and looked out to see there was someone sitting at the table with their back to me.

It was a woman. Her hair was dark.

"Hi there!" I called out.

"Ahh!" The woman let out a shriek and practically fell over her chair as she stood too fast.

She tripped and fell toward me. I reached out to catch her. Before I knew what was happening I had my arms wrapped around Sam's twin sister Sara with my right hand fully cupping her right breast. I almost dropped her when I realized what I was holding and let go all together. She yelped again before I got hold of her arm this time and helped right her.

"I'm sorry," was all I could think to say.

Sara stood and turned around to face me. "No, I'm sorry. I guess I was into my book too much and you just took me by surprise. Let's do this better. Hi Steve." She fluffed her shoulder length brunette mane back out of her face and reached out to gather me in for a hug.

And with the same intensity as her mother, father and baby sister I got another patented McQuinn body hug. Only I felt something less than familiar in this one. Something hard and smoothly pointed poked at me through my sweatshirt as we embraced chest to chest. By the time Sara had released me and took a step back I saw immediately what it had been. It was impossible not to notice the long pointed nipples that stared out through the material of her thin top. I know I was a bit chilled in my sweatshirt, but I could only imagine how awfully cold she must have been chilled for those things to be standing up so hard. And as much as I tried not to ogle them and the entirety of her breasts extending out that top I lost the battle and found myself brought to another embarrassing reaction inside my sleep pants. Of course, it was trying not to be contained in my pants before I knew it. I immediately dropped the toiletry kit I was holding down in front of me and used it to push back down on my now ever present erection.

"So did you have a good night's sleep after your long plane ride home?" Sara said as she bent over to right the chair she had knocked back in her startled state.

"Uh, yea, really good in fact. Slept right through the night and most of the morning it appears and, uh..." I stuttered and lost my train of thought as Sara bent over a little further still and I was treated to a sight that took me back a few years. The McQuinn's had come by our house to visit when we all lived in Hawaii. I could still remember all of us teenaged kids out on our driveway and Sara bending down to pick up a soccer ball. That image of those exposed breasts under her gaping blouse had been burned into my young brain and still remained there plain as what I saw now. They were smaller and more conical shaped back then, and the nipples weren't hard at all, but they were still Sara's. Oh how those breasts had grown. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, she didn't need one. Sara's boobs were so full and round they stood up on their own. They weren't as large as Donna's or Mrs. McQuinn's but they were sizable enough to evoke still another twitch in my crotch. My cock head bumped against the kit I held and I pushed down on it that much harder.

"Yea, I was just doing some studying for an exam later this afternoon. Mom had to run a couple of errands but said she would be back by 11:00. You are to help yourself to the kitchen. She baked her famous blueberry muffins, as if that was a surprise." Sara glanced down at where I was holding the kit in front of my stubborn erection. She looked back up at me with a grin. Could she really tell I was reacting to her sexy breasts? Had Donna told her what she had seen last night? Or was Sara the one that had come downstairs and found me exposed this morning and pulled the covers over me?

"Oh, I see you were headed to take a shower. I'll show you where the bathroom is." She began to walk ahead of me and my gaze fell upon her bottom as it sashayed in those low rise pajama bottoms of hers. A good two inches of her sexy butt crack showed. That was Donna's butt. It was Sam's butt, too. And even though I'd never actually seen them bare, I saw all three naked butts in my mind's eye at that moment. My hard-on was putting a huge dent into the side of my shaving kit.

"Uh, I know where it is. I found it last night. But thanks anyway." I told her and started to walk carefully around her when I heard the front door open.

"Well, if it isn't the sleepy head." Mrs. McQuinn said as she walked in with a large grocery bag in each hand. She struggled to close the door behind her.

"Here let me help you with those." I reacted like I always would have in the past and made my way toward her to help. It wasn't until I had taken one of the bags and she had turned to close the door that I remembered "Mr. Erection" had preceded me. Luckily Sara was now behind me and Mrs. McQuinn had turned her back for just that moment. I quickly lowered the grocery bag in front of my crotch before I followed her to the kitchen. Luckily, the concern of instant embarrassment coupled with the guilty feelings of lusting after all three of Mrs. McQuinn's daughters washed over me and had my horny friend down below deflated just as quickly as it had risen.

"Thank you, Steve." Mrs. McQuinn said as she put her bag on the counter. I followed behind her with the other.

"No problem, Mrs. McQuinn." As soon as I had placed the grocery bag on the counter I turned and headed back toward the bathroom.

"Don't you want to eat a muffin, Steve?" She called to me.

"Yea, but I'll get my shower and be right back." I called over my shoulder, not wanting to hesitate and have a 'pop-up' in front of her or her daughter again.

I ended up taking the quickest shower ever, just enough to get the grime off and wash my short hair. I didn't want to linger in this bathroom shared by others, especially the one the McQuinn girls used. Although it really should have turned me on, the way I had been so easily aroused in this house already, seeing all the female lotions, potions and contraptions on the bathroom counter that couldn't help but make me think about the three sexy daughters. But I knew Mrs. McQuinn was just several feet out that door and after all my near exposure to embarrassment and ridicule already in less than twenty-fours hours I just knew for some reason I'd get caught if I tried masturbating even behind a closed door and a shower curtain.

Of course, what bothered me most was I still didn't know if I had actually been discovered with Sam's thong and my hand wrapped around my cock this morning. "Mr. Erection' just wasn't up for playing by then.

*****

I spent most of the afternoon talking to Mrs. McQuinn some more about the old days as I greeted everyone as they came home. Donna was home from school by 3:45 and Sara came and went twice, first from school and then back out at 5:00 to her job at the local library. Mr. McQuinn was home by 6:00. He and I went out on the back porch for a beer, which turned into two or three, before dinner. It was getting dark when I headed down to the basement to get a book I had read on the plane over and Mr. McQuinn was interested in seeing.

As I walked over to my bag I glanced back on the bed and saw a pair of jeans and a blouse strewn across the covers. At about that same time I heard a sound like something had dropped in a sink...