My Girl Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks as if I must have enjoyed myself all over your face. It's a total mess." She moved her hand to my cheek and fingered some of the moisture she had deposited there. "Indeed it looks like I made your handsome face all funky."

"I don't mind. I enjoyed it, too." I licked my lips and smiled.

"Do I taste as good as you dreamed of? Hmmm Steve? Do I?" She asked.

"Mmmhmmm." It was all I could provide as I licked my lips for the third time.

"Mmmm, I haven't tasted myself for awhile, I wonder if I still taste really good." With that Sam leaned down and with her tongue out she licked up my right cheek then across my nose and back down my left cheek. My eyes widened at the realization she had tasted her own sexy juices.

"Mmmm, yes, I do taste good don't I?" She eased back a bit and looked directly into my eyes. The look was one I had never seen in Sam's eyes before. It was so lustful, so desirous. As much as I had fantasized about this girl, this woman, I would have never dreamed up that look. I could feel the heat piercing my eyes and filtering down my body. She licked her lips and slowly those lips came down to meet mine. I was greeted with what had to be the hottest and most moist kiss of my entire life. The sensations enveloped my whole body. The heat of her body transferred to mine. That was when I felt my manhood stand at full length. It stretched until it pressed up to her bottom through that skirt.

"Hmmm, I think someone," she wiggled her bottom and my cock head bounced back and forth across each of her cheeks, "or something needs some attention back there." Then she lifted up off my body until she was kneeling over my pelvis. I looked down and could see my cock in the shadows under her skirt.

"Sam, I can't do this. I can't." I weakly protested. I knew I shouldn't be doing this for so many reasons. But at the same time I watched as my cock throbbed under her almost as if peering upward to where it wanted to be, had wanted to be for so very long.

"I know you want me. Steve. I know you do. Just look at that hard cock of yours waiting to take me. You want to take me don't you Steve? You want my body. You tasted it, but that wasn't enough. You want to have your big hard cock buried inside this hot pussy of mine now don't you?" She fell forward with her hands on my shoulders and stared right into my eyes again. "Don't you?"

"I, I..." I couldn't say it. I wanted her, but I couldn't say it.

"You are so hard to get going you know that Steve. If you had wanted to you could have had me the night of your Prom. I know you had the hots for me. I felt it every time you stabbed that bony hard-on of yours into my belly when we danced. We could have done it in the car. All you had to do was ask. I wanted you then too. I wanted you so badly back then that when you didn't do anything about it I went out the very next weekend and slept with another boy, a college boy. But you know what, the whole time he was doing me I thought of you, it was you doing me not him. It was your cock that took my virginity not his."

"I never knew. I never..." I replied looking up into her beautiful face.

"Well, you are going to have my pussy now. You licked it good, very good Steve, and now you are going to fuck it good." With that I watched her skirt lower over my manhood and then I felt the wet touch of her womanhood upon it. My tongue had had the pleasure now my penis was being kissed by her extremely wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhh." I almost hummed my pleasure as I felt her glide those hot lips across the swollen head of my hard-on. All these years I had never actually consummated this union even in my fantasies. And now it was more than real.

"You want it don't you Steve? You want my hot cunt. You want your hard cock in my hot wet cunt don't you? Say it. Don't you?" She continued to rub herself over my swollen crown.

"Yes, I want it. I want you." I called up to her in the shadows.

"What do you want Steve? What do you want so badly? Tell me. Tell me Steve." Sam lowered herself some more and pushed my cock forward and I could feel her lips squish wetly around me.

"I want you, Sam. I want you." I called to her a little louder now.

"No, Steve, you want my cunt. You have always wanted my hot delicious cunt. You tasted it and loved it, now say it. You want my cunt on your hard cock. Say you want my cunt. Say it."

"Yes, yes, I want your cunt. I want your cunt so very bad." I felt I yelled it out now as I began to thrust my hips toward her hovering body. Her pussy was there for me. It was there for me to have.

"Mmmm, yes, the bad boy emerges. The bad boy with the huge hard-on. You've wanted my pussy for so long and I wanted your cock that Prom night. I wanted you to take my virginity. I wanted it to be you Steve." She rubbed herself over me, up and back. "Mmmm, I know I would have cum with you that night. I would have cum with you inside me. I had never cum with a man in any way by then. I did cum for you though, I did. I went to bed that night after your Prom and frigged my cunt so much I came for you twice. I screamed your name into my pillow that night Steve. I called to you when I came for you. But you missed it."

"Sam, stop. Please don't." I still had enough sense to think I needed to stop this.

"Uh uh. No way. You've already made me cum once tonight, but you better make me cum again. This time it's going to be with you inside me. You are going to make me cum like I have always wanted, together and with this big cock inside my pussy."

She reached under her skirt and grabbed my erection as she stared me in the eyes. I felt her lips first kiss my tip and then slowly, ever so slowly swallow me little by little. It was amazing how tight she was and still how smoothly I slid right in. She was so hot and so wet. It felt as if I was running my hard-on through a heated, greased vice. She bore down on me until she took me all the way inside her.

"I knew you'd feel good in me, you and your horny cock Steve. You are really hard. I knew you always wanted my pussy. I just knew you'd fit nice and snug inside me too. This is hot Steve, so hot." She just sat there and continued to squeeze and release. Her ability to massage my cock with only her vaginal muscles was still something else I had never experienced before. It truly alternated between pain and exquisite pleasure. It felt as if she was drawing me up inside even further but I knew I was in as far as I could be. Her wet pussy lips rested in what pubes had fluffed up out through the fly in my sleep pants. I was now buried to the very hilt.

"Okay, lover boy, now its time to show me what you've really got. Do it. Make that hard cock of yours make my pussy plead for mercy. Fuck my brains out, Steve. Fuck me like you've always wanted to fuck me." She rose up until her back was straight and she rested her hands on her hips. I felt as if my whole cock and pubic area was already drenched and more juices seemed to run down my pole as she posed there me just barely inside her pussy.

I could not believe what was happening. I knew she had to be drunk, she had stumbled just getting to the bed. But at he same time she seemed so coherent. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I was drunk also, on her. She was right I had wanted this for too many years. Before I realized what I was doing I found myself arching my back and thrusting my stiff rod up into her body.

"What is that? Is that all you've got for sniffing after my cunt for all these years? Come on fuck me like you really mean it." She scolded me as I tried to lift up faster and still higher. "Shit, Steve, come on give me some good cock. I said I want you to make my pussy to cry. Make my cunt feel that big boy of yours, make me scream for more. Come on stud." With that her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me hard up into her. The next thing I know I'm slamming up into her so hard I know it's got to be hurting her. Her pelvis hits me so hard I swear we'll both have bruises. But instead of complaining she pulls me harder still and thrusts herself down onto me even faster.

"Oh yea, oh God yes. That's it. Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me harder. Fuck yes!" Sam's voice was already beginning to falter, as it got higher pitched.

I started pumping up into her as hard as I possibly could. I didn't know if it was her extremely dirty demanding mouth or all the years of pent up lust I truly had for this woman, but my body was bent only on feeding as much of myself to her as I could. Her body jolted with each powerful upward thrust I gave her. I had never felt so strong in my life. My cock felt like an iron rod it was so hard. I kept pounding into my lover, my fantasy, my Samantha, watching and hearing her moan increasingly louder.

"Uhhhh...ohhhhh...fuuucckkkk!" Her shimmering blonde bangs bounced off her forehead as she began to lean forward over me. The angle provided me even more leverage to slam my cock harder into her pussy as I planted my heels into the mattress and thrust my hips still faster.

"Oh fuck yes! Make me feel it Steve. Make me feel that big hard cock of yours. Oh yessss." Sam called down to me. "Make me cum with you. I know you want to cum. You want to cum in my hot pussy. Make me cum with your hot fucking cock." I heard her and felt her at the same time as she rubbed her body against mine. "Oh fuck yes, my cunt is so hot. It's so wet I almost can't keep from cumming already. Fuck me. Fuck me Steve!"

I felt like I was running another PT test back at the base. My heart was pounding and my body was burning. I tried to control my breathing as if I were on that track, breathing in through my nose and exhaling through my mouth. I couldn't stop, I couldn't slow down. I was going to finish strong.

"Oh, Steve, make it feel so good. I'm almost there stud. Fuck me faster, make me cry, make me cum. Oh yes, almost, yea do it." Sam lowered her body until her face was only a couple of inches from mine. I looked into her eyes. They were so dark and lust filled at that very moment. I pounded into her so hard her whole body as well as her head jerked violently above me, but she never wavered that stare into my eyes.

"Yes, baby, ride my fucking wet pussy. Ride me hard. Make me know you have the biggest, hardest cock ever. Oh yes, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me baby." I could feel her hips moving with my hips now as I knew she must be as ready as I was. She leaned in even further now, until her lips were practically touching mine.

I was rocking faster and harder than I knew possible. I could feel myself on the final turn and heading for the finish line. Sam began a slow muffled squeal and I knew from hearing that sound before she was about to cum.

Her lips, her mouth finally did touch mine, but not so much as in a kiss but rather more as in a place to prop herself up as I could tell she was there. Her lips parted over mine and I waited for her to scream aloud in orgasm. Instead, with the calmest voice I'd heard all night...

"Fuck my pussy Steve. Fuck my pussy like you wanted to Prom night. Fuck this tight eighteen year old pussy. That's what you want isn't it, you want that hot tight cunt of an eighteen year old. You want my virginity. Fuck my virgin cunt Steve. Bust my cherry again. Fuck my hot wet virgin cunt."

I was suddenly fucking Samantha McQuinn, my Prom date. And with that I lost all control. I reached up and around her skirt and grabbed her backside in my palms and let into her with my rigid cock like I was never going to stop. Her body jerked above me but now she was kissing me, kissing me full on the mouth. Between that hot tongue of hers slithering around in my mouth and the molten heat and tightness of her pussy swallowing my rigidly hard cock I was totally gone.

I felt her eighteen year old virgin pussy. I was finally with her. We had finally come together. And I was cumming so hard I literally screamed into her mouth. If she had not locked her lips on to mine, I know I would have woken up the whole house. I could feel myself spilling all that pent up cum deep inside her body. It just kept coming. I just kept cumming. I had finally consummated my fantasy, my dream of being with this girl.

In the middle of it all, I felt Sam tense up and then a low squeal seemed to come from deep in her throat and out between her lips into my mouth. She seemed to be cumming both on my burning cock and in my mouth. She clamped down so hard on my cock I was sure it would either snap in two or come out as flat as a popsicle stick. I felt the gush of liquid once again only it drenched my cock instead of my face this time.

Sam finally collapsed on top of me and we lay there cheek to cheek both breathing hard.

"I can't believe we just did that." I whispered after I had calmed some.

Sam still rested her body on mine, me still buried well inside of her. "I never came with that other boy, you know." She whispered.

"What?" I tried to look into Sam's eyes but her head lay on my chest.

"He came in me, but I never came when I slept with him." Sam continued to whisper and not move at all. "In fact, I could only cum by myself until I married Jake. Once I got married I must have thought it was over, I would never have you to cum with. I finally came with him on our honeymoon. That was too many years of getting boys off with my hands, my mouth and my pussy, but not once did I get off with any of them."

"Sam, I didn't know."

"Oh I faked it real well. Each one of them thought I did. I can scream a fake orgasm with the best of those hot porn stars. But not once did I cum with any of them, not until my wedding night. It was you I was saving myself for. I wanted my first cum by a man to be with you. It was a long time coming, but you did it for me, twice tonight. Not one of them did I fake. I knew it would be good, Steve. I just knew it would."

With that Sam finally eased up off of me and I immediately felt my cum gush out of her lusciously wet pussy and flow down over my nearly soft cock, matted pubes and soaked sleep pants. It all mixed with her cum. I felt the warm liquid running down through my fly, between my thighs and down into my butt crack. The flow of cum was incredible. We both obviously had cum strong.

Samantha rolled off me and laid her head next to mine on the pillow. The next thing I know I hear her lightly snoring. She had fallen asleep.

I pulled the covers up over us and held her in my arms.

*****

At first light I awoke and found Sam was gone. It wasn't until then that I realized throughout our love making the night before she had not removed any clothing at all. Even after having consummated the sexual fantasy of my life I still had not seen my fantasy woman naked. I laughed nearly out loud, but knew I had loved every minute of the wait for that grand moment of release with Samantha.

I showered, packed and later that morning said my goodbyes to the McQuinn's. I got the usual warm hugs from all of them; all of them except for Sam. She had already gone to work by the time I was out of the shower.

I haven't seen her now in almost thirty years, but it is still a very warm memory I will never forget.

Oh, by the way, I may have forgotten another important part of this story. Less than a week later I was on my honeymoon. See I had come home from Germany to marry another girl. I just had taken the long way around to get to the altar by way of cumming together with my girl Sam.

- S

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

But it was overwhelmed by the fact that she had to have seen the erection that pair of sexy underwear had given me.

I was too embarrassed to go upstairs and try to make this right.

@@@ oh grow up, what are you, fucking twelve?! Any other guy would be proud the girls saw your woodie! Go upstairs and make it right? You act like mon caught you fucking her little girl, dumbass!! @@@

But I knew Mrs. McQuinn was just several feet out that door and after all my near exposure to embarrassment and ridicule already in less than twenty-fours hours I just knew for some reason I'd get caught if I tried masturbating even behind a closed door and a shower curtain.

@@@ thats the most stupid thing Ive ever heard! Right along with him saying he needed to take the quickest shower ever. Its after ten, everyone has had their shower! ...and if one of the girls comes in while you're jacking off you know its because they WANTED to catch you and get an eyeful! @@@

In all the years I had known her that was the most exposed she had been around me. And she didn't even know it.

@@@ thats because you were too stupid and didnt bother to have a little fun with your friend and say hi and smile big when she spun around to see who it was and flashed her boobs at you! Running off like a twelve year old kid. Hell thats how youve been acting since you got there! Who jacks off and falls asleep uncovered naked in someone elses house? Rofl. @@@

"Uh..." I stammered and pictured his half naked daughter again. "Uh, no, I don't, well she may have been in the bathroom." It was only half a lie I told myself.

@@@ why are you acting like a pussy retard? 'Yeah, she was in the bathroom changing I think.' Now how fucking hard was that? @@@

I was absolutely amazed at my being able to keep from jacking off to one hell of a huge mess after all the stimulation my manhood had received since I had arrived.

@@@ ...and why the fuck wouldnt you?! If by some chance you get a shot at one of the girls you're going to shoot off in like thirty seconds and wont have anyone to blame but yourself! @@@

I pulled the covers down and pulled on my cock. I could see in the faint light how thick and hard I was and how ready I was for a good cum. I knew I had a lot of it stored up having been on edge for nearly two days here and not having cum for at least two days before my trip started. I was more than ready to give up a huge load of cum.

@@@ Yes, because jacking off laying in the middle of the bed with the covers off in the basement of someone elses house is always a brilliant idea! ...bathrooms right over there idiot! @@@

The basement door opened and I heard footsteps pad down the stairs. I frantically grabbed for the covers and threw them back over me. My raging hard-on didn't allow them to fall flat across my body though. But I just froze. My breath stopped once again despite my wildly beating heart.

@@@ well surprise surprise, dumbass! Lol. @@@

Before I could open my one eye again to see what she was talking about I felt a hand grab at my manhood sticking up under the covers. She squeezed it hard. I was suddenly so scared all I could do was just lay there and grit my teeth as much from the shock as from the near pain she was inflicting as she squeezed my erection so ridiculously hard.

@@@ your a grown man, what the fuck are you afraid of? Got a horny, probably drunk girl that is being forward. Time to speak up! ;) @@@

She was almost over my head when I had a somewhat rational thought that I could and should stop this now.

@@@ thats the most stupid thought you've EVER had. Yet it always pops up in these stories! @@@

"Yes, just like that. Make my pussy sloppy wet." Sam squirmed herself all over my face. "I got so horny tonight flirting with all those guys. A couple of them even got there fingers on my pussy. They were as surprised as you to find me bare and waiting for their eager fingers. But as hot as they got me I knew I was saving myself for you, Steve. I wanted you to get to eat me and taste this hot pussy juice of mine. You like it lover? You like my hot pussy?"

@@@ ...and you were thinking about turning THAT down? Silly man! Just flick your tongue up and down ten times on her clit real fast for 'Yes', hehehe! ...hmmm. Think I'd take her with me tomorrow, or postpone my leaving for a week! @@@

Come on, I've been horny all day. I need to get off. Come on, make me cum Steve. Make me cum!"

@@@ She wants to cum. Now! Quit licking juices and move that tongue up to that clit and get busy! You can drink up your reward once you hit a triple play! ;) @@@

But something in me knew this was just not the way it should be. I was all ready to try and force her body off me when I heard the humming sounds she had been making turn to strained squeals.

@@@ people like you are like someone winning the lottery and instead of being happy, trying to give the money back because the numbers you picked werent your usual lucky numbers and you accidentally scratched out one wrong number when you filled out the ticket!. The way it should be? The way it should be is she doesnt go out and get drunk and you talk to her and tell her you want her, she tells you men are all pigs, they suck and tells you to fuck off and quit perving on half nude women. Now which do you really want? ;) @@@

Sam, I can't do this. I can't."

@@@ cause your a whiny assed loser pussy with no good reason not to fuck her! @@@

"I, I..." I couldn't say it. I wanted her, but I couldn't say it.

@@@ See? Huge ass wanker pussy! @@@

Ohhhh." I almost hummed my pleasure as I felt her glide those hot lips across the swollen head of my hard-on. All these years I had never actually consummated this union even in my fantasies. And now it was more than real.

@@@ you've got to be kidding me! This wanker has to be a fucking virgin. Theres no way on earth he's ever gotten laid! He'd prolly make a really good eunuch. @@@

I haven't seen her now in almost thirty years, but it is still a very warm memory I will never forget.

Oh, by the way, I may have forgotten another important part of this story. Less than a week later I was on my honeymoon. See I had come home from Germany to marry another girl. I just had taken the long way around to get to the altar by way of cumming together with my girl Sam.

@@@ Lemme get this straight. You finally hook up with your dream girl that you've wanted since highschool, who is now divorced I might add, and you don't stick around a few days to see if maybe you should stay around? Instead you go home and marry the girl you settled for? Nice. Really nice. .....ya know, other than Giving Sam a 5 for taking what she wants, I don't know what to make of this one. Its sorta depressing in a round-about way!

qwikguyqwikguyover 9 years ago
A great story a sad ending

The love postponed, then reunion, the fulfillment of the dream...then the last paragraph rips my heart. I figured a happy ending...nope not to be found here....I felt bad to hear the relationship/fantasy fulfilled and ended in that same day. And he was in the States to marry another. Great story...just didn't expect the last paragraph. Hey its your story....this is my comment. I will trudge away mumbling he should have gotten the girl...the girl name Sam! Keep on writing!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Could have been good

Good thread but the rhythm felt more like someone trying to learn to drive stick.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Finding Happiness After Love Dies Divorced due to apathy a man finds a new love and remarries.in Romance
Pleasing Andrea Nick takes care of his best friend's mom.in Mature
My English Teacher She teaches him about life.in Mature
Loved by Late Mom's Dear Friend Brad loses virginity to late mom's friend.in Mature
More Stories