My Girlfriend + My Buddies

Story Info
I gave everyone what they wanted and lost what I had.
1.2k words
3.55
38.9k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

I met Harriett at my company picnic she came with one of her friends who worked at our company. I thought she was pretty and at 5-4 tall and 160 pounds was endowed with nice big 40DD tits and big round ass so what was not to like. Somehow we were sitting together and talking which progressed to taking a walk where we could be alone, and get into some making out. Then we left early for her place and got it on.

Harriett and I had been going out for a couple of months when one Sunday some of my buddies were over to watch football. I've known Andy, Tim and Patrick for quite a while and they were always ribbing me about my good fortune to be dating Harriett.

Tim's a big guy 6-2 and 225 pounds, Andy is my size 5-11 and 185 and Patrick is the smallest among us 5-7 and 160 pounds.

Harriett and I were in the kitchen and she surprised me a little when said, "You know here I am with four handsome men this would be a great opportunity for a gang bang if there ever was one."

At first I thought she was just joking but from the way Harriett was staring off at the guys watching TV I could tell she was feeling wild. I moved behind her and reached around to take a fat tit in each hand and asked, "So is there a traditional icebreaker for that sort of thing or does one just go down on the first guy to get the ball rolling?" I asked.

Harriett grabbed my crotch and said, "Well they're your friends I think you should make them an offer and see if they're up for it."

I bumped my boner into Harriett's fat butt and said, "Up for it I'll bet, they'll probably be as hard as I am in a heartbeat."

So we walked into the living room and standing behind Harriett I announced, "Uh boys, Harriett has informed me that she is really horny at the moment and would like to know if any or all of you would like to help me stick it to her until she's satisfied?"

There were three shocked faces staring back at us until Andy said, "Well I'm game. Let's get you out of those clothes Harriett and get going."

So in a flash we were all naked and in the bedroom. I'm not sure the guys knew exactly how far Harriett wanted to go and neither did I but we found out quickly enough. Andy having spoken first was on his back with Harriett on her knees between his legs going down on his six inches. I stayed back and watched as Tim and Patrick gave Harriett a backrub and squeezed her ass. Patrick eventually moved to fingering her pussy and got Harriett off more than once.

Patrick was next in line in front of Harriett and she easily swallowed his six inches as Tim took up a position behind her on his knees. As Harriett went down on Patrick Tim slipped his stiff 7 inches into her pussy.

Andy came over next to me to view the scene and said, "Damn Matt, Harriett really wants to get some action, it might take all four of us to keep up with her."

I nodded in agreement still in disbelief this was actually happening. Her head bobbing up and down while she sucked Patrick's dick, Harriett's body was rocking as Tim pumped his cock into her pussy from behind, bumping against her butt with every stroke.

Patrick was the first to cum, Harriett swallowing his load as Tim pushed his cock in all the way and holding Harriett's wide hips just rocked back and forth until he came. Harriett licked Patrick's balls before rolling over and taking a deep breath.

As I stood at the side of the bed she rolled towards and Harriett sat up to go down on me. Andy knelt down behind her on the bed and was playing with Harriett's jugs and kissing her shoulders as she sucked my 9 inch cock.

It was a familiar feeling as Harriett reached around to squeeze my ass and pull me closer to her taking more of my dick between her lips. To say the least Harriett can give great head and I held out enjoying her efforts as long as I could. But she pulled me close, took the length of my cock down her throat and I shot my load. .

So having gotten all four of us off Harriett had her motor warmed up and was ready to rev it up. Harriett saw Andy holding his stiff dick in his hand so she grabbed his hand pulling him on top of her, as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Andy needed no urging to slide right between Harriett's legs and slip his cock into her pussy.

Andy quickly was pumping the length of his dick into Harriett who was squeezing her fat tits as her ass was denting the mattress. Pat and Tim were on either side of Harriett and each took the opportunity to suck on one of her fat tits. I felt content to hang back and let the guys enjoy as much of my girlfriend as they could when they could.

Once Andy was done I followed him, I don't think I ever saw Harriett with a bigger grin on her face as I was fucking her. She was having the time of her life. When I climbed off the bed Patrick took my place before Tim finished off this round.

Having fucked all four of us Harriett decided to take a bit of a break having us all sit on the edges of the bed then she proceeded to crawl around to suck each of us off.

At that point it was the four of us guys that needed the break so we all took showers and took turns giving Harriett a much needed massage, front and back. I guess that was enough of a break for all of us because Harriett got up on her hands and knees we formed an orderly line and gave it to her doggie style.

That was followed by a round of hand jobs.

It was near midnight when she was satisfied and we were worn out. It was an experience none of us ever had nor could have expected to have. She had sucked us all off twice, fucked us all three times, two rounds of hand jobs and we all finger fucked her twice along the way. I don't think even Harriett thought she could go like she did.

Within days of our adventure Harriett told me she was interested in having the guys over for a repeat performance. I told her that I thought that it was a one shot deal and wasn't really up for sharing my girlfriend on a regular basis. After a brief argument Harriett gave up and I thought it was over.

Well over the next few months I saw less of Harriett and discovered that she had started spending time with Tim, Andy and Patrick, or more accurately fucking all three of them. Apparently sometimes it was one or two and sometimes all three at once but basically she was getting it every night of the week and shortly thereafter Harriett broke up with me.

So I indulged my girlfriend's fantasy, gave my three good friends a real treat and they all repay me by ditching me. Live and learn.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers