My Girlfriend Wanted It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

Noreen opened her eyes to look at me, licked her lips and said, "Do your best Ben."

With that Ben raised up on his knees, took a handful of Noreen's ample hips in each hand, pulled half of his big dick out of Noreen's ass and began pumping Big Ben in and out with all his weight behind it.

As he was really pounding against Noreen's ass and driving their combined weight down on top of me he used my trick and grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pulled her head back. Noreen braced her arms raising her chest off of me and began yelling, "oh my god oh my god".

I took the opportunity to get both hands on her fat tits as they bounced before me. I would have liked to bump my hips up to push my cock in and out of Noreen's pussy but Ben was fucking her ass so hard I couldn't get any push up off the bed. The sound of Ben's sweaty belly smacking against Noreen's wide ass was filling he room. I have to say this was one awesome experience.

After giving Noreen a solid butt banging Ben finally pushed Big Ben all the way in, hugged her around the waist and came. I shot my own load right after that as he pulled out and jumped on Noreen's back.

That just about did us all in and after rolling into a pile with Noreen in the middle we drifted off to sleep. In the morning Ben said he had to get going but when he came back from taking a leak to see me fucking Noreen he patiently waited his turn and gave her one for the road.

We certainly plan on getting together with Ben again and we'll see how things go from there.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers
12