All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by subboy4821

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Start

Very hot start... looking forward to what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not too bad. It's a nice start.

Though some parts of it feel rushed or far fetched. Would have felt more real to me to hear more of the protagonist's worries and concerns. For the most part they come off as mostly neutral and along for the road.

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmm

Don't leave us hanging. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice !!

nice start keep it going, got me hard and need what's next.

Thank you hotbutt4fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Techinical difficulties

You have a great concept, the horny straight girl feminizing her reluctant boyfriend and popping his anal cherry (part two?) but...

Dying his hair blonde and piercing his ears right there at the makeup table? Interesting. Is she a professional cosmetologist or did we rapidly gloss over some details?

subboy4821subboy4821over 9 years agoAuthor
Ch. 02 Coming Soon!

Hi everyone, thanks for all the comments. Part 2 has been finished and submitted so hopefully it will be up in a day or two! I think you will all enjoy it very much, it gets VERY kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

Started great, looking forward to next chapter. Wishing I were him. Irvingcd

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 9 years ago
Same wavelength!

I love this type of story (5). I hope you have more coming. My only suggestion is to lose the fishnets and go for the sheer silky feel of nylons/pantyhose. This is a matter of preference of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

Great start to this story. Hopefully many more chapters to come.

BTW -- in response to another reader -- I love my fishnets better than nylons. Personal preference but also my male lovers love me in them. Oh it's wonderful being a CD isn't it ?

icantusemyusualoritwouldbeobviouswhoiamicantusemyusualoritwouldbeobviouswhoiamover 9 years ago
writing

Love the concept. Will read the other two. I'm not a fan of the writing. You have potential, but lack something. First, lose the active present voice. Past tense is easier to follow. Second, give us some emotion, not just the dialog. Finally, flesh out the characters a bit. You went way too quickly. You have the creativity. With a little work you might be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lame

Was thrown together like yesterday's left over...

SissyCarla4USissyCarla4Uover 7 years ago
This Is One Of My Fantasies

Loved your story as this has always been one of my fantasies. My GF/ Mistress and I have been together for 6 years now and I told her after about 6 months that I cross dress. Now she buys me lingerie all the time and can't wait to see me suck a cock.

getarisegetariseabout 5 years ago
Enjoying So Far

Just the right amount of content for each chapter to get excited enough for the next.

Claudia69Claudia69about 2 months ago

Good start to a story that could really be good. I love playing dress-up..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous