All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sister'

by colleenslittletoy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Needs Instruction

In the bar, at the first meeting, he chugs at least 4 beers in her company and had been drinking before. At her apartment and each time he met her he sucked her toes and with that bio in his mouth he went on to lick her cunt. He is a danger to her health and she needs to learn how to look after herself. Things could be rearranged so that he cleans his mouth and then gives her orgasms and then cleans her arse, with the risk swapped to his side. That should be the sequence also when it has been decided that he treats her feet. I feel that they need a good deal of time together before others are involved. He needs to be trained and she needs to lose her brainless use of his submissive inclinations.

Something should be done about his excessive drinking. I suggest a heavy caning and a chastity cage and the confiscation of some of his excessive income to improve her lifestyle. She could buy him a butt plug and lubricant so that he can see clearly the direction he is headed.

With the chastity cage in place she can then put him onto a strict weight loss and fitness program so that he becomes a credit to her training. When she can see that a plan can bring positive results she will become a better mistress. She should learn much more about him with a view to using his time more profitably to increase his income.

At the present time she has no inkling about the danger to her health from their thoughtless activity. She is lazy. She needs to arrange his schedule and take proper charge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous