My Girlfriends Sister and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lezbiana
Lezbiana
30 Followers

One day I was moping around a park when one of the local women named Debra gave me an idea that got me on my feet, enroll into college.

"I ran with the idea and it did me wonders. After my first aid check I realized that books weren't that expensive and I had quite a bit of cash left over, so I found an apartment that was student friendly and close to campus. Once I was settled everything fell into place for me. I got a job as a waitress, I was doing better than I thought I was going to, and I got to help those who looked out for me all those years." I continued.

They both seemed genuinely interested in what I was telling them, that being a first for me. Once I ended my story we decided it was time to get going. Saying my goodbyes to Dessie and the staff in the back, thanking them for the meal as well, we went out to the limousine. In the car we were locked in a passionate and intense embrace the moment Carson started the engine. Before I knew it we were at the house and half way up the driveway.

"See you tomorrow Carson. Goodnight." Desari said returning to our kiss the moment the words feel from her lips.

I broke it once again, "Tomorrow?"

"Family brunch is all. Can we talk about it later please?"

"I'll hold you to later."

Desari nodded and put her hand up my shirt groping me feverishly. She broke away from me long enough to unlock the oversized door and undress. I laughed at her struggling to get her dress off. Instead of waiting, I went to the bedroom to do some prep work of my own.

"Are you really going to leave me down here like this?" Desari called after me.

"Yes I am." I called back.

I hurried up the steps before she struggled free and came after me. I stripped out of my jeans since I knew they would be the hardest to remove. Then my blouse but I kept my shoes to keep that fuck-me look I knew she wanted from me finally. I sat on the bed, leaned back, and crossed my legs waiting for Desari to come up stairs.

"I'm going to kill you for leaving me... down... stairs." Her voice trailed when she saw me.

"So I'm guessing you like what you see."

Desari said nothing to me. She was soon standing in front of me licking and biting her lips. I couldn't believe I was trying to be sexy for a nineteen year old. It didn't matter anymore she was my nineteen year old and I wanted to ride this for as long as it would last.

"Tonight I want to please you because for weeks you've been pleasing me."

I bit my lip and nodded my agreement to her suggestion. I bit my lip harder in anticipation waiting for her to make her move. She parted my legs and dropped down to her knees running her fingers over my thighs.

"I have been dying to do this." She breathed when she had my legs fully parted taking in the sight of my womanhood.

I remained silent as she kissed up both my thighs, teasing me. The closer she got to my warm and wet center the more labored my breathing became. I could barely stand the teasing anymore, but I wanted her to have the fun that I have with her. She kissed it softly causing me to inhale sharply and not let that breath go until she did it again. A light moan escaped my lips when I felt her tongue roll across my clit. I felt her swirl around inside me making me shiver slightly.

"I knew you looked good enough to eat. You taste fantastic."

Before I could respond, she pushed a finger into me and latched on to me clit. The harder she sucked the louder I moaned she was driving me crazy. I felt my orgasm approaching when she removed her fingers and replaced it with a long thick black toy. Desari motioned for me to move further up onto the bed, I obeyed her gentle request. She pinned me to the bed and spread my legs once more. She placed her leg over mine and lowered herself onto the other end of the double-sided rubber toy. She rocked against me with speed and force.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me come." I cooed when she increased her speed.

"Come for me baby."

"Oh God yes... Don't stop... I'm cuming."

I all but screamed when my orgasm racked my body. I soon felt my next one racing to the finish line as Desari encountered her own. Once it consumed her, she fell on the side of me shivering uncontrollably.

"That was great." Her breathing labored still.

"Yes it was amazing. I enjoyed that very much."

"I'm glad you did because I want do that often. I want our sex life to go both ways. I enjoy pleasing you as well as being pleased by you."

"I think I can live with that." I chucked.

"Good, now come here."

I giggled as she pulled me towards her for a kiss. In that moment I saw just how wrong I was about how I felt. I loved her, but I was falling in love with her too if I hadn't fallen already. That I wasn't 100% sure of yet. In a few hours, I would be facing their family as Leslies ex and Desaris new lover. What a scene this was going to be for me.

Lezbiana
Lezbiana
30 Followers
12