My Girls-Kate and Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has a very light complexion, long-almost white blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and a tight and toned body. But I guess you can tell a bit about her body already, can't you? Well, to fill in the details, she's tall, has long lean legs, a virtually hairless sweet wet tight little pussy, and double D tits. Oh, and one more thing, I'm not describing you...I'm talking about your partner."

I gave that a second to sink in and added, "You see girls, that describes you both. You look so much alike you could be sisters, or even mistaken for twins.

"I've been thinking about tonight for a while and I'm going to enjoy this immensely. Tonight I'm going to find out what it's like to eat your pussy while I fuck you. And I'm going to take those nights when I watched you play with yourself to the next level when I watch you do the same things to each other. I promise you both, it's gonna be fun."

All through this the girls had continued to explore each other's body. Gentle caresses had let to groping and coping a feel, but neither had gone to far. A quick slip of the hand between their partner's legs, a pinch on a nipple, the palming of a breast was as far as they'd gone. It was so cool to watch.

"Now you both have to answer a question for me and you'll both have to agree. You should know whatever you get to do, she gets to do as well. Just nod or shake your head and tell me...do you want to take your blindfold off?" Both girls shook their heads no. "Good answer. I was hoping we'd keep things the way they are. I'd be broken-hearted if your met somewhere and were uncomfortable. If we do this again, you'll do it face-to-face, but for now this is better. Actually, I think in the long run you'll be good friends, but for now let's take it slow. You can kiss now, if you want to."

They both dove for the other's mouth. The heat coming off them could have melted the polar caps. I grabbed their arms and pulled them to me. Their arms wrapped around me, soft, warm breasts and thighs rubbed against mine as I held them close. I savored the sensation. It was like nothing I'd ever known before. Part of my excitement was from the heat of their bodies but part of it was from the power of having both at my command.

"I feel overdressed. Do you want to strip me?"

Their simultaneous reply of, "Yes, Sir." surprised me.

Pam giggled and Kate smiled as they gave each other a quick peck of a kiss and began to run their fingers along my shirtfront to help each other with the buttons. With just a fumble or two, they quickly undid my shirt, belt and pants. Leaning back from me they pushed my shirt off my shoulders. Gentle pressure on their shoulders made them kneel almost in sync.

They both knew what I liked and they both realized it was something I'd taught them to do. Off came my shoes, then they pulled my pants off, then before they pulled my boxers off, I said, "Why don't you get out of those panties now?" and they did. I wrapped my fingers in each girl's hair and pushed them against the tented front of my boxers. They'd both felt this before: naked, blindfolded on their knees with my cock rubbing against their face. They'd both been right there to be cock slapped, teased with my cock until they begged to suck it.

"Finish now." I said, and they both reached for the waistband of my shorts. As my cock was freed it slapped against Kate, then Pam. I pulled their faces together so I had a cheek on each side of the shaft and slid it in and out for a second. When I relaxed my grip, Kate turned for a quick kiss of the shaft and Pam slid out to wrap her lips around the head. With precarious balance I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them away. Now it was time for some serious fun.

I stood over the two formerly sweet innocent girls and let them share my cock and balls. Kate wrapped her arms around one leg and Pam got on both knees while they licked, kissed, nuzzled and sucked me. If I could never take a step away from that spot for as long as I lived, I wouldn't care. It was everything I'd hoped for. These two were mine. They both wanted to please me more than anything else in the world.

Eventually I stepped back from them, leaving them panting on the floor side by side. Their arousal was obvious and palatable in the air. But I had something else in mind. A nudge got them wrapped in each other's arms as I stepped away and sat on the leather sofa. "Now I'm going to let you two have some fun." I said. They kissed again and began to run their hands and mouths over each other with an urgent hunger to know the other's flesh. One after the other they would dip down to suck a breast or to lick a neck. They cupped each other's and their own breasts, feeling the similar weight and curve of the firm warm flesh in their palm. Every so often they would trace the curve partner's ass or soft thigh until they found their way to the hot wet cunt that waited for them. It was fun to watch and I told them so.

When I thought they'd had enough time to acquaint themselves with the body of their partner, I said, "Now it's time for you to get your first taste of pussy. Get down on the floor and lick your new friend's pussy. Trust me, you'll like it."

As they sorted out their position, they gave each other little kisses and licks along their thighs and outer lips. Both girls had tight almost hairless slits with large puffy outer lips that I love so much. Also both had very long prominent clits that popped up when they got close to coming. Their cunts were eager for stimulation and knew just how to get it.

I had a plan to prevent them from not diving in and eagerly eating the other's pussy. "By the way, I've got a reward for you if you make your new friend come first." I said with a chuckle. "If you're interested, I could describe it for you. Do you want to know?"

"Yes, Sir." they both replied.

"Okay." I said leaning in to watch them. "You both seem to like the taste of pussy. You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, Sir." Pam answered-just as she'd been taught to.

Then Kate made a move to get the upper hand when she locked her lips onto Pam's dripping pussy and said, "Mm-Hmm." The vibrations from that talented mouth almost made Pam loose it on the spot. I saw her tense up before she dove back into Kate's cunt with her long tongue fully extended. I'd felt that extraordinary appendage wrapped around the head of my cock and had my ass tongue-fucked with it. Kate was about to get a real treat.

While they both tried to focus on their task and ignore the rising call of their bodies I said, "Well, the girl who makes her new friend come first will get to choose a couple of things. Number 1, they'll choose who gets fucked fist and who gets fucked second. Number 2, they'll choose the position for each fuck. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm.", they both responded. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud. Then Pam went a step further by playing with Kate's clit with her fingers as she licked her way back to Kate's tight little rosebud. She then tongue-fucked her ass while she played with her clit and fingered her pussy. Kate moaned into Pam's pussy and sent shock waves up and down her partner's body with the vibrations of her lips. Not to be outdone, Kate dipped a pair of fingers into Pam's cunt to lube them up and shoved them into her ass.

Pam's head flew back and she wailed as spasms overtook her and she came. After the first shock of her orgasm hit she locked her lips on Kate's clit and sucked as hard as she could. It was too much for Kate-she flooded Pam's face with her sweet juices just as she was being bathed in Pam's come. Quivers and shudders hit them each like aftershocks of a great quake. It was amazing to see the girls from a different perspective. Normally I would have had my face buried between their long legs. It was different being a spectator and I liked it. "You two are both a mess, you should clean each other up." Having cleaned off my face and cock before, they both knew what to do and set to the task quickly, eager to please. "That seems like a good way to say 'Thank you.'" I said.

"Thank you's turned into making out as they licked each other off-tasting themselves on their partner's lips. "When you're done you should come join me." I said. Helping them slide onto the couch on either side of me I went on, "Now you should know that I've always used a couple of pet names for each of you. With them you'll know who I'm talking to. There's one of you I call 'Cutie'." I said as I reached around to cup Kate's tit in my hand. "And one of you I call 'Sweetie'." I added repeating the motion with Pam. "But sometimes I just call you 'Slut' or 'Cunt'", I finished up pinching Pam then Kate's nipples respectively.

"So now you'll know if I say 'Sweetie' or 'Slut' you'll know who I'm talking to. Or if I'm talking to 'Cutie' or 'Cunt' you'll both know who I mean, right?"

"Yes, Sir." they both responded.

"Good girls." I said pulling them into to cuddle. Pam's had one had cupped over her pussy and one was starting to wander up and down my body. I looked over and Kate was also rubbing her cunt at my side as though she could see and mimic Pam. It wasn't long before one or the other would start to fondle my cock. I had to get on with this.

"Well, it would seem that Sweetie came first proving to all of us just what an eager little slut she can be. That would mean that my little Cutie would be the winner. But.... I'm not sure. I don't know if a Cunt who doesn't answer a question correctly she be rewarded. Maybe my hot little Slut should win instead...what do you think, Cutie?"

You could almost hear the gears and wheels turning as Kate worked out her answer. "Well, Sir, since I was taught not to speak with my mouth full no matter whether it was dinner or cock, I thought my response was acceptable. I have done that before and you never complained when my mouth was too full to speak. But, since you're the judge, I will have to defer to your decision. It's not really my place to say."

"Hmmm, you make a good argument. But I don't want a good argument...I want a good fuck. What do you think, Sweetie?" I asked Pam.

"I think you always know what's best, Sir." she answered quickly.

"It's back to me, then. Very well, we'll save the contest for another night and I'll decide who I'm going to fuck and how. Up, both of you." I said urging them to their feet.

I led them into the bedroom and stood them side by side. With my hand on their shoulders I said, "Bend over and put your hands on your knees." Then bent them so their full tits hung from their chests and their asses were on display beautifully. "Spread your legs and hold your head up." In this position I could walk around them and play with their tits, asses, pussies or feed my cock into their open mouths. And that's what I did. Around and around I went, cupping and pinching their tits, caressing and fingering their pussies and asses, wrapping my hand in one girls hair after the other as I fed them my cock. It was incredible. The momentum kept building and building as I got closer and closer to shooting off.

Finally I grabbed them one at a time to put them on the bed. Kate first face up with her chest heaving and her legs spread wide. Then I put Pam on top of her face-to-face, tit-to-tit, with her ass up in the air and her pussy wide open. I climbed on the bed behind Pam and grabbing her hips I heard her gasp as I slammed all the way into her in one long, deep stroke saying, "Here you go, Slut. Is this what you want?"

"Oh, God. Yes Sir. Please fuck me."

After just a few strokes in and out I said, "I think you have me confused with someone else...I'm not God...I'm just in charge here tonight." And then I pulled out of her and lifted Kate's knees up to angle my cock down into her pussy. I drove into Kate just as I had Pam and said, "But I think you should share, don't you, Cunt?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Kate moaned in response.

The impact of my stomach on Pam's ass drove her forward so her tit was in Kate's face. As my cock slid into her, Kate's mouth flew open. When she felt Pam's tit on her, she locked her lips around the nipple and sucked on Pam's tit as we fucked. Back and forth I went between the two girls. They sucked each other's and their own tits, kissed and bit each other's lips and necks, and moaned into each other's ears as they came again and again.

Finally I pulled Pam off Kate and laid them side by side. Standing over them as I stroked my cock I asked, "Who's thirsty? Who wants a taste of my come?"

Both girls opened their mouth with their heads together. It was too much for me. I'd held back for so long without coming that I not only shot in their mouths, but all over their faces, and their tits. Without prompting they licked and kissed each other to get my come for themselves. I stood over them legs spread wide with one hand on the ceiling to brace myself. It's probably all they kept me from falling over. When they'd finished cleaning each other up, I said, "Give me some room, girls." and they slid apart to let me lie down between them.

"I need cleaning up too, you know." I said-making them both move down to lick the cooling come from my hand and cock. Their tongues slid along my shaft and I patted them on the head as I relaxed into the soft bed saying, "Good girls."

The rest of the night was spent in one position after another. I laid back while they took turns riding my cock or feeding me their sweet pussies. They ate each other to one orgasm after another while I fucked each like a bitch in heat. They sat on each other's faces while I draped their long legs over my shoulders. That night I got off six times and each neither girl knew how many times she had come. It was a night I'll never forget because we never got to do it again.

Tragedy struck before we could repeat that night. Less than a week later, a drunk frat kid hit Kate as she was out for a late night run. In the hospital Pam saw Kate's face for the first time. Even with Kate's injuries hey looked so much alike Pam immediately knew her. The brief moments when Kate would wake gave them time to get to know each other. Though I knew Kate's friends and colleagues, her family was full of strangers. They were confused by the attention Pam and I gave Kate, but must have assumed we were all just close friends. I didn't have the heart to tell them how I'd gotten to know Kate or what our relationship was like.

I sat by her bed as she slipped away. The third night Kate was in the hospital it was peaceful and quiet. By this point the doctors and nurses had given up on trying to get Pam and I out after visiting hours were over. Pam got Kate's parents settled back in their hotel, and then curled up at my feet as I held Kate's hand. As Pam slept with her head in my lap, Kate's hand tightened and she turned her head toward us. Her eyes fluttered a tiny bit as though she was trying to open them and a small smile played across her face as she died.

After Kate's funeral Pam and I drifted apart. We had been attracted to each other for superficial reasons. We'd become a couple because it was fun, exciting and different than anything we'd ever done before. Now, that was tainted with sadness and loss. Things were never the same between us. I guess it was for the best.

12