My Gorgeous Goddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both a bit breathless again after that so, ditching the few remaining clothes we had on, we finally moved onto the sofa and lay cuddling for a while. I sucked on her luscious tits, nibbling her little round pink nipples, and trailed a couple of fingers up and down her pussy lips, while she stroked my cock again and caressed my balls. After a few minutes she nibbled on my earlobe, then whispered, "I've dreamed so many times about what it would be like to screw you, but I never thought it'd be this amazing. I haven't been with an experienced bloke before, and you're driving me wild. I think I'm a bit in love with you – is that all right Steve?"

It was a lot more than all right as far as I was concerned, and I pressed my lips to hers, my tongue running wild in her mouth. As I did I pushed her legs wide apart and eased my cock into her. Becky gasped into my mouth and her hands grasped my bum cheeks. Having already come twice I knew I'd be able to last longer this time and I made love to her slowly and tenderly at first. But the feel of our bodies pressing against each other, and the sight of her beautiful face contorting in pleasure below me, as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut and chewed on her lower kip, felt incredibly erotic, and my strokes started getting longer, deeper and quicker. When Becky wrapped her long legs around me and thrust a finger deep into my bum, wiggling it around as I fucked her, out lovemaking started to get wild, and very quickly we were almost bouncing off the sofa, she screaming as I hammered my cock into her. Just before we both came I heard the door to my office open for a moment, then close again. Somehow I instinctively I knew that it had been Les, and that he'd just witnessed me fucking his teenage daughter senseless. Becky came just before me and relaxed beneath me, a smile of deep satisfaction on her face. As I exploded into her I thought of what Les had just seen and burst out laughing. I didn't give a shit what my scabby partner and my chubby slut of a wife got up to as long as I could keep having wild, dirty sex with Becky, the most beautiful, arousing, and sweetest woman I've ever fucked.

12