All Comments on 'My Grandma the Lesbian'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Smoking hot!

Reminds me of my own grandma. Wish mine had been as willing as yours

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, and my apologies for the section that has a few typos in it that avoided my editing. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!!!

I loved this story almost as much as the two "Summers" stories which I think are the best you've written. Although you have ended all three of these stories, a continuation of any of them would be a great surprise.

Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some Really Good Parts, but...

Loved the scene where she told him to jerk off for her, and your later description of him feeling her pussy and her pubic hair, but using the word "hangers" once was a turn-off and repeating it was a real drag. Most of your writing is so erotic in its details, but then these crude words just completely break the flow. I could do with less use of "doughy", too. To end on a positive, the scene where she leaned over him so he could continue sucking her nipple after he came was very hot and felt very real. I am a fan of your stories for these natural moments that don't just end in a splashy orgasm. I sincerely look forward to more of your stories.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 12 years ago
Very VERY VERY HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Great Tale. Liked it. Not usually into the subject but this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm Intriguing

I was thinking that he'd end up with Kathy Fronk & they'd all live happily ever after, but that's OK The story ended with hope for the future!

DKP

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nicely Done

Very good story, I haven't read many grandmother stories but I'm going to start.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous