My Greatest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

"Sure, why not?" I said. He put a quarter into my hand, and I went out and fed the parking meter. I came back and sat back down on my stool at the bar, and began to sip my very weak rye and ginger. There was a lot more ginger than there was rye, and there was a lot more ice than there was ginger. Maybe I would be able to drink more than two and still not be guilty of a DUI.

"Thanks," he said. "You're a pal. And come in late some time. I will give you that cycle ride."

"I will," I said, and I really meant it.

"My name's Rocco," he said and stuck out his hand, which was twice the size of mine. We shook.

"Ted," I answered.

"Well, nice to know you, Ted. You live around here?"

"Over on the other side of town," I answered. "I work near here."

"Great. I live pretty near here. I got myself a sweet little trailer down in the park at the town line."

"Nice," I said.

"Yeah. Except it's a little small for two, and now there's gonna be three."

"Oh. Your wife is expecting?"

"Yeah. But not for another few months."

"Is her name Judy?" I asked.

"Dang! How the hell did you know that?" he asked me. He was clearly amazed at my perspicacity.

"The tattoo on your right arm says 'Judy'." I smiled.

He laughed. "You're a real smart guy all right," he told me. "Yeah. I got these tattoos in jail." I was waiting for him to tell me what he had been in for, but he didn't. "Bet you got a real house, not just a trailer," he said to me.

"Yes. We have a small house."

"Nice," he said. "You married too?"

"Yes," I answered.

"And what's your wife's name?"

"Priscilla," I told him.

"Nice," he said.

Then he pulled out his wallet with difficulty. His leather pants were so tight, he could barely get his fingers into the pocket. He showed me a collection of photos. An elderly couple (his mom and dad) and then he showed me the picture of Judy. "This here is Judy," he said. She was a really trashy looking, skinny girl with bad teeth and straight greasy-looking yellow hair. "Nice," I said. No wonder he wanted to fuck my wife. I wouldn't have gone near Judy with a ten- foot pole. I looked more closely at the picture and saw that she also was tattooed. On the left side of her neck she had a small tattoo of a man's full genitalia. A thick stiff dick, and two large hanging balls."

"I see Judy has a tattoo also," I said to him.

He roared. "Yeah. I made her get it. That's me, there. Except of course, mine's much bigger than the tattoo," he grabbed at his crotch playfully and roared with laughter.

I wanted to ask him how much bigger, but I didn't have the nerve. I took another sip of my watery drink. The ice was melting, and I could taste little else but water.

"You got a picture of Priscilla?" he asked me.

I froze in mid sip. What should I do? Say No? Show him the picture? I decided to take a chance and see what would happen. I reached into my pocket and took out the snapshot. I laid it on the bar. He picked it up and looked at me. His eyes narrowed in anger.

"Hey, what is this?" he asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me," he said. "I seen this lady before. We been writing each other on the Net. So what is it? You saw my letters?"

"Yes," I said.

"And she's your wife?"

"Yes," I said.

"So what are you gonna do about it? Did you come down here for a fist fight?"

What a laugh! He was twice my size.

"No. I came down here because I wanted to meet you. You sound like an okay guy."

"I do?" He didn't know if I was putting him on or not.

"Yes. Very okay." I nodded in appreciation. He was one sexy brute of a man.

"So you're okay with it or what?" He asked me.

"I would kill to watch you fuck my wife."

"Wow," he said.

"My greatest fantasy is to see my wife get fucked by another guy. Especially a big strong forceful guy like you."

"Wow," he said again. "So when can we set it up?"

"There's one little problem," I told him. This was going to be the hard part. "I don't know if she'd agree."

"Agree to what?" he asked. He clearly didn't understand. "Agree to let you watch us fucking."

"Or even agree to let you fuck her."

"She wants to fuck me. I have all her e-mail printed out. I jerk off to her letters every day."

"The only thing is-----------" Here I paused. How was I to phrase this? "The only thing is (and now I pressed on) she doesn't know anything about you. She didn't write those letters. I did. I'm Tibi."

"Wow," he said again. "So did you want me to fuck you or what?"

"No. No. No," I protested. "I want you to fuck my wife. I just don't know how to make it happen."

"Hah!" he said. "You know this happened to us in Florida last year. This rich old guy paid me and the guys to gangfuck his wife, while he knelt at the foot of the bed and jerked off."

"Gangfuck?"

"Yeah. Me and my buddies. My bike buddies. We were down in Florida for a bikers convention."

Gangfuck. This was an idea that hadn't even occurred to me. I felt myself getting stiff sitting at the bar. Just thinking about it. Gangfuck. My god. I had never even thought of that. But to watch Priscilla get fucked not by just one guy, but by a whole gang. "Wow," I thought.

"God! I would love to see my wife get gangfucked by you and your biker buddies. She could have one cock in her cunt and one cock in her ass, while she was sucking another one." Suddenly a new thought arose. "How many buddies are we talking about?" I asked him.

"Five"

"So that's six guys all together?"

"Yeah."

"Wow! And do they all have big cocks?"

"You bet. Some of them even bigger than mine. One of my buddies, this little skinny guy, 'Finky'---he's got more than eleven inches. A lot of women can't even take him."

"Wow!" I said. "I would so love to have this happen, but Priscilla would never agree. I approached her with the idea of a threesome and she put a cold damper on that idea right away."

"You could drug her. That's what we did to the Florida lady. Just put a little something in her drink and she went out like a light. When she came to she had three cocks in her, and there was nothing she could do about it. It was too late."

"But that's rape."

"Maybe. But she loved it. I still hear from the old man. He writes me that she makes him drive downtown two or three nights a week and pick up two or three guys or more to fuck her. She really loves it man, and if we hadn't got her started like that, think what she would have missed."

"Let me think about it," I said. "I'll e-mail you."

"So let me get one thing straight. All those fucking hot letters I got were from you, man?"

I lowered my head in shame. "Yes," I admitted.

"My god. You sure know how to get a guy off." He laughed and laughed and kept slapping his palm on the wooden surface of the bar. He thought it was funny that it was a man writing such erotic letters to him. He wasn't angry at all.

"Thank you," I said appreciating his praise for my literary efforts. "I'll get back to you."

"Sure. Okay, Tibi," he said. I finished my drink. And just as I was about to leave the bar he gave me another quarter to feed into his parking meter. I was glad to do it. He was such a terrific guy. I was so glad I had come here and met him. There had to be some way to work all this out. I just needed time to think.

I waited a week, trying to figure out what to do. I really wanted to know a little more about Rocco and also his buddies before I let them into my house. I also wanted to ride on his motorcycle. So the following Tuesday, I e-mailed him

From: Tibi

To: roccococco473

Subect:: Gangfuck Priscilla.

Message: I'm coming down tomorrow night around midnight for further discussions on how to go about getting my wife gangbanged. I would also like you to take me for a ride on your Harley. Tibi (notice---I left out the XOXOXOXO this time.)

He e-mailed me back in a few hours and told me he'd be waiting for me, and that I was doing the right thing, Priscilla needed to get gangfucked, and he and his buddies were the best guys for the job.

"Where are you going?" Asked Priscilla the next evening as I was putting on my jacket and heading out the front door at eleven p.m.

"Just for a little drive," I said. "I'm not sleepy yet. I need to get a little fresh air."

She gave me this funny look, like she thought I was lying. It made me feel creepy because I was lying. I closed the front door behind me and went to my car. I drove down to Corcoran's. I was able to park right in front of it this time, right behind Rocco's motorcycle, and it was after six p.m. so I didn't have to put any quarters in the meter. It was ten minute before midnight. Rocco would be getting off in a few minutes. I went into Corcoran's and sat down on one of the empty bar stools. They were all empty. Corcoran's main business was at mealtimes. Their patrons drank their lunches and dinners. It catered to that kind of a crowd.

"You ready to go for your Cycle spin?" he asked me.

"Sure am," I said.

At midnight he locked the bar. We unchained his motorcycle from the parking meter and handed me a helmet. Now I noticed that the license plate read 'RC 473'. He had me climb on right behind him. Pressing really close against him, and I wrapped my arms around his powerful chest and hung on. We zoomed off. It was exhilarating. I was having the best time of my life. We zoomed all over town and then out onto Highway 49 where the trailer park was, and I thought he was going to take me to his trailer, but he turned around and we headed back into town. He stopped the cycle next to my car, and helped me off.

"That was a lot of fun," I exclaimed.

"Glad you liked it, man? When am I going to meet the little woman?"

"Soon. Soon," I said. I was making it up because there was no way I was going to be able to arrange this. I was just trying to live out my fantasy up to the point where it really began.

When I got home, Priscilla was asleep. When I was coming back from the bathroom after brushing my teeth, I thought I saw her raise her head and look at the clock, but I'm not sure. I just got into bed. I tried to fall asleep. But I was too damned excited. Finally I got up and went down to my little office. I turned on the computer and sent an e-mail.

From: Tibi

To: roccococco473

Subject:: Motorcycle ride.

Message: Loved the cycle. It was great. Can we do it again? Can I come down tomorrow night? Can I meet your buddies? I want to make sure they really are as well hung as you say.

If I met his buddies, I would have a lot more real faces and bodies to imagine fucking Priscilla, when it was just little me.

The next morning after Priscilla left for the office, I ran into the computer room to see if I had an answer. I did.

From: roccocco473

To: Tibi

Subject:: Do you doubt me?

Message: I told you my buddies were well hung. Your wife is going to get the gangfuck of her life when you finally move your ass and get things going. Yes. Okay. You can come down tonight and ride on my motorbike again. I don't know if all the guys are free tonight. I'll check. But you won't be disappointed. Later. Rocco

"You're going out again?" asked Priscilla in amazement, as I was putting on my jacket at eleven p.m.

"Yes. I need a little air. I'll be back in a little while."

"You're not seeing another woman, are you?"

"No. My God. No. Priscilla. No. I swear to you I am not seeing another woman. I just need a little fresh air. See you later." I kissed her on the cheek and went to my car.

We zoomed away as we had the night before, my arms tightly wrapped around Rocco's chest, as I pressed against his strong back. I felt very secure. I wasn't afraid of falling off. This time we zoomed right out to Highway 49. We pulled into the parking lot of Henry's Diner, right before the trailer park. Four guys were waiting for us inside.

We took the last two spots across from each other in a booth for six. Rocco introduced me to the other guys. There was Ernie, who was about 45, with thinning hair, and a little soft in the belly. There was Jesse who was tall, skinny and degenerate looking. I couldn't find a spot under his chin, which wasn't tattooed with dragons breathing fire and other such fun things. There was Igor, who it turned was in this country on asylum, having escaped from a Russian Gulag in Siberia, where they had sent him for manufacturing and selling moonshine vodka. He was about thirty, and big, and strong, and handsome in a Slavic sort of way. The last one was Rupert who it turned out was semi-retarded, but was an expert in fornication they assured me. Aside from looking a little dim, he was quite nice looking.

"Finky couldn't come," said Rocco. "He's the skinny little guy with the giant dick. He's busy fucking some bimbo tonight. He says she's one of the few who can take the whole thing, so he didn't want to miss out on that. He'll meet you some other time.

"Okay," I said.

We all chatted a little and joked a little. Finally Ernie brought up the subject.

"So Rocco, here, tells us you might be interested in having us gangfuck your wife. Is that right?"

"Yes. Yes," I nodded my head. "I'm trying to arrange things."

"We did that for this guy in Florida."

"Yes," I said. "Rocco told me."

"He paid us," he told me. "We would want to get paid for performing this little service for you."

"I thoroughly understand," I assured him. I was perfectly willing to pay for the pleasure of watching these guys give it to Priscilla. "How much would you want?"

"A Thousand bucks each. And that includes Rocco. Right, Rocco?"

Rocco nodded.

"Fine," I said.

"In cash," said Rupert, who maybe wasn't so retarded after all.

"I can arrange that." I knew I could go to the bank and get 60 One Hundred Dollar bills and put 10 each in an envelope with a name on it, in payment for services rendered.

As we were paying for our coffees and divvying up the bill, getting ready to leave, I mumbled to Rocco. "I did want to check out the equipment."

"No problem, man," said Rocco. "In the parking lot. No one's around."

We went out and all the guys stood in a circle so no one could see what we were doing. They all opened their flies and drew out their meat. Even Rocco. I had been dying to see Rocco's most of all. They were all more than adequate. Even Ernie who was a little pudgy had a powerful piece of equipment when he let it stiffen out for me to see. But Rocco's was a work of art. I would have been so proud to have been blessed with such an endowment. I had always felt inferior to every other boy in the shower room.

The guys jerked themselves for two or three minutes while my eyes darted from one cock to the next, taking it all in. Evaluating the five pricks I wanted to purchase for Priscilla. Then they zipped up, and I climbed back on the Harley behind Rocco and we zoomed off, back into town where I would reclaim my car. My only regret was that I didn't get to see Finky's equipment, which was supposedly so spectacular.

When I got home, I didn't go right to bed. I was getting so caught up in this fantasy of mine, that I couldn't even function properly. I went straight into my little computer room and typed an e-mail to roccococco473.

Message: I want you guys to gangfuck my wife. I just don't know how to set it up. Any suggestions? Tibi

Then I went to bed. I needed Rocco to help me get this going, and I was sure he would. My heart was palpitating so, that I couldn't fall asleep the whole night. I got up the next morning in very bad shape and knew I would have a bad office day.

"You look terrible," noticed Priscilla.

"I couldn't sleep," I told her.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"No. No. I just couldn't sleep."

There was no e-mail in the morning. I mean there was e-mail but only spam, which I deleted. I did not have a letter from roccococco473. All day long at the office, all I could think of was getting home to see if he had any suggestions. How could our plan proceed?

I left work a little early to get home before Priscilla. If there was a letter I wanted to read it right away. With trembling hands, I turned on my computer and clicked my e-mail icon. Then I typed in my password, 'Dorabella', one of the characters in a Mozart opera that I loved. There it was. A response from Rocco.

From: roccococco473

To: Tibi

Subject:: Gangfuck

Message: Okay. Here it is. You want to get your wife gangfucked, then this is how we should do it. Tell her you're inviting some friends from work over for a few drinks one evening---but not Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, because I work. Have a liquor tray in the living room with a lot of fancy mixes. I'll say that because I'm a bartender, I'll mix the drinks. I'll mix a drink for everyone and hand it to them, but when I hand Priscilla her drink, it will have a little extra kick. Count to ten and she's out like a light. Then we carry her up to the bedroom and strip her, and then we get undressed and start fucking her pussy. We can't put a cock in her mouth while she's asleep because she might choke. So in about five minutes, she starts to come awake and wonders what's happening to her, and why it is feeling so good, and little by little she realizes that she has this big cock in her and she's getting fucked. At first, she's a little upset, but after a few more minutes those crazy feelings take over and she starts moving her hips in time to the fuck. She's loving it. She never had so much cock, but she wants more. Now we give her more. One of us straddles her face and forces his dick down her throat. She tries to struggle and fight him off, but she can't. I mean, there's six of us. What's she gonna do? So finally she accepts it. And then she starts learning what it's like to give a good blowjob. And after a while she starts to love it and wants to drink everybody's juice. And you---you're in your little armchair at the foot of the bed watching it all happen and stroking your dick, getting off on the scene. Now, one of the guys lies on his back and we make her sit on it facing him, then another one of the guys comes up behind her, and before she knows it she has a cock in her asshole too. She's getting fucked in two holes at once, and she loves it. Now one of us stands up on the bed, so that his cock is level with her lips, and she's doing three guys at once. Maybe she can jack two more dicks with her hands while she's at it. Does this sound good to you? Please let me know, and pick a date so I can confirm it with my buddies. Finky says he hopes your wife can take his whole dick, which almost nobody else can. P.S. Remember. We get a grand each for each of us. In cash, like we said. If you try to pull anything funny with the money after we perform this little favor for you, we'll cut your fucking balls off. Got it? Get back to me. Rocco

I sat at my computer desk and read the letter over and over as I freed my dick from my clothing. Actually, I just pulled down my pants and drawers. And I jacked myself to completion reading the letter over and over and over. I saw the whole thing in front of me. Vividly. Unfortunately I still had to use my imagination when picturing Finky.

It sounded like a good plan to me. But wouldn't Priscilla wonder how come my friends from the office were wearing leather, and tattered jeans and had a million tattoos? She would think that maybe they all lived in a trailer park or something. But once they were here, what could she do, except be polite and entertain her guests. Yes. It was a good plan. I only hoped that she would thank me for it later, as Rocco had told me she would.

I had the liquor tray and the fancy mixes and the booze, but I needed to go to the bank and get some cash. I would also have to make sure we had plenty of ice for the big silver bucket on the liquor tray. I could just pick up a bag at the store and keep it in the freezer until it was needed.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers