My Greatest Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers

I looked at my calendar, and chose an evening. I typed my reply: How about Saturday the fourteenth which is like ten days from now. Is that good for everybody? Like around eight p.m. Get back to me. Tibi.

I clicked send. I shut off my computer. I pulled up my shorts and then my pants. I went to wash my hands. I was just drying them when I heard Priscilla come in the front door. My beautiful Priscilla. Did I have a surprise for her.

I withdrew the money from my savings account in One Hundred Dollar bills. Six Thousand Dollars. Well, it would be worth it. I was still waiting for a reply. Were we going to do it on the fourteenth? I kept running to my computer and checking my e-mail waiting for an answer. Dorabella. Dorabella. Dorabella. It seemed like ten times a night I was running upstairs to type Dorabella-to see if it was on or not. Then it came. What I had been waiting for my whole life long.

From: roccococco473

To: Tibi

Subject:: Gangfuck

Message: All the guys are cool with it. We'll be coming on our bikes. Hope that doesn't bother you. 8 p.m. Saturday night the fourteenth the six of us gangfuck Priscilla while you sit in your armchair at the foot of the bed and pull on your peter. By the way. We need the address. Please send now. That will be confirmation of the deal.

I sent the address, which I had been withholding up until now.

I could barely look Priscilla in the eye now, knowing what I knew. I was in a terrible state of nervous anxiety, and often found myself babbling incoherently to myself. Priscilla was giving me these anxious looks. I think she thinks I'm going crazy. Maybe she's right. I did tell her that I was having some friends from the office over for drinks on Saturday night the fourteenth and she was okay with that.

* * *

Something is going on with my husband. He has been acting so strangely for a long time now. We never have sex anymore. We barely talk anymore. He's always in that stupid little room with his computer. And he goes out frequently late at night. Where does he go? Who does he see? I asked him if there was another woman. I came right out and asked. And he denied it. He said there was no other woman. Was he lying to me?

He is lying next to me right now. He didn't go out late tonight. In fact he went up to bed early. He said he was very tired. He keeps tossing about in his sleep and mumbling things, which I can't understand. If this keeps up all night, I'll have to go downstairs and sleep on the pullout sofa.

"Dorabella...."

He said "Dorabella."

"Dorabella. Dorabella. Dorabella."

"So there is another woman. Her name is Dorabella" I will confront him in the morning."

The next morning as he stepped out of his pajama bottoms and was reaching for his underwear, I stood in the bedroom doorway and just very casually asked.

"So who is Dorabella?"

His face went white and he dropped his shorts. He stood there naked from the waist down, his little cheating penis drooping.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I asked who is Dorabella?" I repeated.

"No one. I don't know anyone name Dorabella."

"Funny! You kept saying her name over and over again in your sleep."

His face went white.

"I did?"

"Yes. So who is Dorabella?"

"I swear to you I don't know anyone by that name. I am not cheating on you."

He was such a liar.

"I swear," he put his hand over his heart. "The only Dorabella I know of is in "Cosi Fan Tutte."

"Cosi Fan what?"

"It's an opera. A Mozart opera. I heard it on the car radio a few days ago, I guess it must have been on my mind."

I didn't buy that for one minute. I just nodded and didn't say anything else. I let him finish getting dressed for work. Fortunately I didn't have to be in early this morning, so I could just dawdle and take my time. Dorabella. Dorabella. A Mozart Opera? I didn't think so.

If only I knew what was going on with him. I have never pried before. We never invade each other's privacy, but I wanted to find out what was happening. He was always in that computer room. I had my own laptop which I used while I was lying in bed. I never touched his computer. I wondered if I could find anything out if I went into his computer.

I went into his crappy little room and switched it on. "Welcome," it said in print.

"Thanks," I answered. Where to start? Where to start?

I clicked onto his e-mail. A page came up. Please submit password with a little box and a blinking black line.

"Screw." I didn't know his password. I wanted to see his e-mails. Maybe they held some clue to the way he was behaving. Maybe he even had letters there from this Dorabella bimbo. I wanted to see what my competition was like. Who was Dorabella? Was she prettier than I? Smarter? Better in bed? Who was Dorabella? But I would never find out? Because I didn't know his fucking password.

"Dorabella Dorabella Dorabella," I kept repeating to myself, just as he had done last night in his sleep, and as I was saying her name, somehow automatically my fingers were typing it 'Dorabella.'

Suddenly his e-mail opened up to me. My god. Dorabella was his fucking password. I wondered who else she was. I started looking through his saved letters.

They were all from the same person.

roccococco473 and they were to Tibi---so that was his user name.

And the subject line which was visible without opening each letter on many of them was 'Gangfuck.' And one even said 'Gangfuck Priscilla'. I wanted to know more. I started reading the letters.

On Wednesday afternoon the eleventh at about 4 p.m., I drove to State Street and parked in the State Street Garage. I noticed a motorcycle chained to the parking meter in front of Corcoran's Bar and Grill. Well. It must have been his. Roccococco473 had said he and his friends would be coming to my house on their motorcycles.

I entered and sat upon a high stool before the bar. The bartender turned to me with a smile and his face, and then his jaw dropped.

"What'll you have?" he asked uncertainly.

"A little discussion," I said.

"Discussion? About what?"

"I think you know very well about what," I told him.

He nodded.

"I have very recently discovered that my husband has invited you and five of your buddies including one called 'Finky' who has more than most women can take, to come to my house this Saturday night, whereupon you will mix the drinks and pass them out, and I will get the one that has been drugged, whereupon you and your friends will carry me upstairs and fuck me in every orifice while my husband sits in an armchair at the foot of the bed and jacks himself off. Is that about right?" I asked.

"Yes." He swallowed. I saw his Adam's Apple move.

"And as compensation for this hard labor he is supposed to give you each One Thousand Dollars. Is that right?" I asked.

"Yep," he said. He was one very confused man.

"Well. I have a counteroffer. Shall we discuss it?"

"What's your counteroffer?"

"What I propose is this. You will all come to my house on your motorbikes at eight o'clock on Saturday Night as planned. But there will be one little change."

"Okay," he said. He was waiting to hear more.

"The one who gets the drugged drink will not be me. It will be my husband. The one who gets gangfucked by you and your compatriots will not be me. It will be my husband. For this, I am prepared to give you each Five Thousand Dollars. I have six thousand dollars in cash in my purse right now. If we have an agreement I will give you the six thousand cash right now, which you can distribute among you. And if you will give me a list of everyone's name, I will have a check for another Four Thousand for each one of you to be delivered upon completion of your task."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. You're willing to go for Thirty Thou to have us gangfuck your husband?"

"I most certainly am. I realize the prospect of fucking my husband may not be as appealing to you as the prospect of fucking me, but do you think that you and your friends could fulfill my requirements?"

"Lady. It's no big deal. We've all been in prison. Believe me. We won't have any problem at all."

"So do we have a deal?"

"Should we shake on it?"

"A simple 'yes' will do."

He agreed and gave me the names of the other five bikers. I wrote out a check for each one of them for four thousand dollars right there at the bar.

"I will give you these checks on Saturday night," I told him. "When it's 'Mission Accomplished'."

* * *

It's Saturday night and the guys should be over in about a half hour. I have the little liquor cart, which is on wheels, right in front of the television set in the living room, and the big silver bucket was filled with ice, which I had taken out of the freezer.

Priscilla has been unaccustomedly cheerful, the last few days. I can't figure out why. She's always giving me these funny little looks, and I can see her breaking into a big smile, which she always tries to hide. As for myself, I am a wreck. I don't know what I have gone and done, but I know that after this night my life will never be the same. All this to fulfill my greatest fantasy.

We heard the loud roar of many motorcycles outside our house, pulling into our driveway and onto our lawn. They were here. They rang the bell. I answered the door.

I greeted them all one by one and shook their hands, and introduced each one of them to my beautiful wife, Priscilla, whom I'd been telling them about. There was one strange face. A small wiry, thin guy about five foot five, almost elfin. He was probably in his late twenties, and he had red cheeks, and a little upturned nose, and dancing, twinkling, blue eyes. His hair was kind of light brown. A little darker than blonde. I knew that this must be the famous 'Finky' with the humongous dick. I threw my arms around his shoulder, and pretended like we were good friends.

"Hey there, Finky. Good to see you, man."

"You too buddy. Really good to see you," he answered me and clapped me on the back. When I had everybody seated, Priscilla called me outside of the room for a moment.

"You know these men from the office? They don't look like office types." She asked me.

"Yes." I said. We use this motorcycle delivery service. Rocco's Motormessenger. The big dark guy I just introduced you to is Rocco. The other guys all work for him. A great bunch of guys, Pris. You'll really like them. And I've been bragging about you so much to them, they wanted to meet you, and so I thought to myself, Hell, Why Not? And so I invited them here tonight. You don't mind do you?"

"No. Not at all," she said very cheerfully and we returned to the living room where I suggested I would pour drinks for everybody, but Rocco said "hell no. I'm a professional bartender. I'll mix the drinks."

"You're a professional bartender? I thought you had a Messenger service, Rocco. Ted told me his office used your company. Rocco's Motormessenger."

"Yeah. That too," he said. Rocco was really quick-witted.

The guys were all regaling us with stories of America and the open road, while Rocco mixed the drinks. Everyone had told him what they wanted, and he did the best he could with what I had on the little cart. Finally he handed me my drink and he handed Priscilla HER DRINK.

I took a sip. She took a sip. We continued chatting, and exchanging small talk but I was getting very sleepy. Maybe I needed another cold swallow to wake me up. This was my big night and I wanted to be wide awake in the armchair at the bottom of the bed to enjoy it all.

"Are you okay, Priscilla?" I asked. The drug didn't seem to be taking effect yet.

"I'm fine," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," I said, but I was really sleepy. So I took one more cold swallow to wake me up.

I feel so warm and comfortable, and something is happening in my body and I don't know what it is, but it feels very soothing and pleasant and I feel like I am being held in someone's arms and it is such a pleasant feeling.

I feel like I am waking up. Have I been asleep? What did I miss? I hope I didn't miss anything. The guys were probably already fucking Priscilla and I was sleeping through everything after spending six thousand dollars.

But something was funny. It was like there was a weight on top of me. A heavy weight. And that pleasant feeling I had been feeling sort of unconsciously, I now realized I was still feeling, and it was something enormous stuck into my asshole and moving in and out.

"He's coming out of it," I heard someone say.

I heard a hot voice at my ear. The face of someone on top of me was breathing into my ear. "You like this big dick, baby? Tell Daddy how much you like this big dick." I shook my head as much as I could, trying to clear my thoughts. I tried looking to the side and I could tell that it was pudgy Ernie who was on top of me, and that's why it felt so heavy, and-----something else------he was fucking me. His cock was in my ass and he was fucking me. He was supposed to be fucking my wife, not me. What the hell?

"You got one sweet hot pussy, honey," said Ernie. "I think he likes it, guys. I think he's getting into it."

I opened my mouth to say "No I'm not" and suddenly someone's big dick was shoved down my throat. Fuck. Someone was fucking my throat and I was choking on dick.

"Fuck his ass. Fuck it good," I heard someone say, and I knew that voice. It was my wife Priscilla. I tried to turn my head but I was pinned in position by the cock in my throat. I was able to edge myself off of it for just a single second, which allowed me to pivot my head to see my wife sitting comfortably in the armchair at the foot of the bed, watching the spectacle of six motorcycle toughs fucking her husband. And she seemed to be very pleased with the whole situation. What had happened? What had gone wrong? I was supposed to be in that chair and she was supposed to be---and the guy shoved the cock back down my throat. I was able to raise my eyes just enough to see that it was Rupert, and he wasn't so dimwitted that he didn't know that he was getting his cock sucked, and he seemed to like it a lot.

I felt Ernie really battering against my asscheeks now, and he was making all kinds of groaning noises like he was going to orgasm or something, and then I felt all this hot liquid shooting up into me. And it felt kind of nice. As his motions slowed, and he rested upon my back, I allowed my asshole to enjoy the fullness of his softening penis, and give it little loving squeezes.

"That was great, baby. That's the best fuck I've had since I got off the cellblock." He gave my ear an affectionate little bite.

"Now that he's awake, I want him." That was Rocco. He had waited his turn till I woke up. He wanted me to be aware of his presence the whole time. I felt Ernie lift off me toward the right side, and I heard the mattress creak with the shifting of weight as Rocco positioned himself between my spread thighs and eased his cock into my wet oozing asshole.

"Oh. This feels nice," he said. "This feels like home. I wish my fucking wife had a cunt like this," he said. "You like it, baby? You like having Daddy's big dick up your asshole like this. Oh. This is so sweet. So sweet."

"Fuck him," screamed Priscilla. "I can see it. I can see your big shiny wet cock lifting out of his asshole and then slamming back in. Fuck his ass."

"Tell me how much you like it, sweetheart," Rocco whispered in my ear.

"I like it. Fuck me, Rocco. Let me feel your big dick up inside my hole. Yes." I was able to get those few words out before Rupert grabbed my hair and slammed my mouth back around his dick. I kind of liked getting my throat fucked too, but it seemed like Rupert was never gonna finish. I wanted to see what it would be like for someone to come in my mouth, so I started really sucking on him hard. I ran my tongue all over his dick, and I let him press the head of his knob against the back of my throat, which was choking me, but I was managing it. And then I heard him start making these pathetic little sobs, and I felt his dick throbbing inside my mouth, and I felt his hot cum shooting out against the back of my throat and sliding down, and as I continued sucking on his diminishing member, I began to enjoy the flavor of his ejaculate.

Meanwhile my asshole was clutching Rocco's rod, like it never wanted it to leave. It felt so damned good. And I really liked Rocco. From the very first time we met, I liked Rocco, and I was hoping I was making him feel as good as he was making me feel, and I used all the muscles inside my rectum to caress his rigid length.

"You want me to come inside your asshole, baby? You want Daddy's hot load?"

"Yes," I screamed, my mouth now free of cock. "I want Daddy's hot load."

"Give him what he wants," yelled Priscilla from the foot of the bed. "Give him your hot load." And with that encouragement, Rocco started sawing in and out like mad, and my ass accompanied every thrust and stab he made. I felt Rocco go into his short shoves, and I was glad I was able to give him my full attention as he sent his hot seed deep into my belly. This was so great. I realized this was even better than my original plan of watching them screwing Priscilla. They were screwing me, which was much more exciting. She was just a voyeur. I was getting all the attention.

"I want to have that sweet ass again soon, baby. Promise me. Promise Rocco."

"I promise," I promised as I sadly felt his length withdrawing from deep within me, and as he climbed off me I felt a slight chill on my back. I would either need a blanket or another body on top of me.

I was getting another body. It was Jesse. His colorful tattoo covered arms wrapped around my chest as he lay on my back and asscheeks, and his penis went into my well-fucked hole.

At the same time I felt another cock stabbing at my lips. I looked up and it was Igor. I opened my mouth for him, and it went in. It tasted exactly like vodka. Maybe moonshine vodka. Maybe his semen would intoxicate me.

"Take my dick, you fucking faggot," said Jesse. I guess he liked making me feel inferior. But I didn't feel inferior, I felt excited. I wanted him to keep talking dirty to me. This was really thrilling.

"What a hot tight little asshole this faggot has," crooned Jesse, grinding himself into me, and I loved it. I wanted more. More. I decided to give him the best fuck he had ever had, even when he was in prison. He was moaning and groaning into my ear. I wished that I were facing him, so I could see all his beautiful inked colors as he was screwing my ass.

But I had to devote more attention to Igor who was stroking his dick into my mouth, so I started to really suck and tongue him and he started to moan and groan also. I was giving incredible pleasure to two men at once. I felt the two of them approaching their climax almost simultaneously. I had Jesse's cream filling my bottom passage where it joined Ernie's and Rocco's. I had the cum of three men inside me. Wow! And that was only down there. I had already swallowed Rupert's load, and I was at this moment getting Igor's. You ask me how it tasted? Was it like an expensive cocktail? All I can say is that it only needed an olive.

I thought I was finished until I looked up and saw a tiny elfin face smiling at me. He was crawling over me. I twisted my head around to get a look at the fearsome Finky. Holy Hannah! I had never seen anything like that except maybe in a freak show. No wonder most women couldn't take him. They couldn't take him in their roomy cunts, and now he wanted to put it into my tiny assshole? No way! I would end up in the hospital. I tried to struggle but they all held me down.

"Come on, now," said Rocco. "Finky's gotta get his turn. Be a good little boy and don't put up a fuss."

When Rocco said that, I quieted down. I somehow knew that he wouldn't let Finky hurt me, and that if it wouldn't go in, he wouldn't let Finky force it. But it started to go in and it continued to go in and it continued to go in, and yes it hurt a little, but if I turned a little, yes, that was a little better and it was going so high up me. If his dick had had a little camera on it, it could have been a colonoscopy, it was so deep.

kicky1000
kicky1000
856 Followers