My Greatest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kelly was describing their passionate intercourse and rubbing my cock, I was undulating back and forth along with the characters in this story. I imagined that I was the one taking my wife to the heavens on this mind-boggling sexual adventure.

"David rolled his hips into me slowly, penetrating me deeper and deeper. I wrapped my legs around his back in a desperate attempt to make sure he didn't pull out of me. The size of his manhood was unbelievable and it felt better than anything I have ever experienced. I needed more of it and I wasn't thinking about anything other than the pleasure he was providing. This incredible man was giving me the greatest gift a woman could ask for!"

Kelly took a moment to put my cock into her mouth and caress it with her lips and tongue. Then she took it out and dribbled saliva all over it and rubbed it some more, bringing me closer to my second orgasm in just the last few minutes. Like my wife, I, too, was having the most intense sexual experience I could fathom!

As she was working me over with her hands, Kelly continued her story.

"After just a couple of minutes of this sheer ecstasy, David had me on the brink of my third orgasm, this one brought on by his massive cock instead of his tongue. Exerting his dominance, he rolled me over and took me from behind. He was in total control and I was there to give him whatever he wanted from me. I was on all fours and he thrusted in and out of me, reaching around and squeezing my breasts, taking me like an animal. His sweat was dripping on my back as he pulled my hair to control me even more. His penis was penetrating me in ways I'd never felt, and finally I could no longer fight it...I cried out and released an overwhelming orgasm that sent me into spasms, drenching his manhood and dripping all over the sheets."

Though I was already in awe of the events that took place to this point, what she told me next is something I will never forget...

"After I came for the third time, David gave me a minute to catch my breath, but he certainly wasn't finished yet. I was collapsed on the bed, still breathing heavily, lying on my belly, thinking that this couldn't get any better. I was wrong."

"He whispered to me to lift up my stomach. I did as my master commanded, and he slid a pillow under me, which served to lift my backside in the air. David then used his fingers to reach inside of my pussy and coated them with my juices. He then rubbed my cum all over my ass and told me he was going to take me. As you know, I've never let anyone do that to me, but tonight I was his sexual slave. I wanted him to have everything he desired, including my ass. I was not going to disappoint this man who had just given me the greatest sexual experience of my life."

So he lubed me up and then gently put the head of his cock on my butt. I was nervous, but I was in such a state of passion that I wanted to be taken this way, by this man. He was delicately pushing his penis into me, and as he did, I relaxed and took more and more of it, inch by wonderful inch. When he was finally in me all the way, he gently rocked me back and forth, owning me completely. I could feel his excitement nearing its peak, as his massive cock grew harder and harder. A minute later, he tensed completely, thrust his hips forward and exploded inside my ass with a huge wad of hot, sticky cum. It was such a big load that I thought he would fill my entire stomach with his fiery semen.

This was way more than I could take. My pelvis shook, I shouted out "Oh, fuck!" and I released a titanic orgasm that sprayed Kelly all over her chest. My hips were bucking uncontrollably and I felt like a wild horse that refused to be broken. Kelly's hands massaged and manipulated me to help me release my seed. After several more convulsions, I began to calm down. As Kelly continued to rub me and milk me of the last few drops, she smiled and could clearly relate to what I was feeling.

After a few seconds and a total draining of my fluids, I relaxed and smiled back at her. Then I asked, "What was it like having him take you like that?"

"It was such an exciting and forbidden act that I felt like a total slut who was throwing all the rules out the window. All I wanted was to satisfy the most animalistic instincts of my master. He was taking me by force and I had no choice but to accept it, which I willingly and gratefully did. He was welcome to my entire body, and he helped himself to a bit of everything."

"Yes, he certainly did. It sounds like you had an amazing evening. Did you get his number?

"As a matter of fact...I did. I will probably call him tomorrow, if that's okay with you. Now that I've had a taste of him, I don't know if I can do without him. And I would really like to give him a blow job. I want to hold that magnificent cock in my hands and put him in my mouth, to have a feeling of control over him, like he had over me. I'd even be willing to let you watch, if that would appeal to you." Then she smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and lied down next to me, not bothering to wipe the cum off of her chest. With both of us completely satisfied, we drifted off to sleep to relive this adventure in our dreams.

------------------------------------------

The next morning, as I was putting my golf clubs into the car, I noticed shopping bags from several stores with some cleaning supplies and other items in them. Surprised that Kelly had forgotten about them, I looked at one of the receipts. The date was yesterday, and the time was 9:30 pm, not long after I had left the bar. Another receipt said 10:17 pm.

My loving wife is one hell of a storyteller. And she knows her audience well.

12