My Gym Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
390 Followers

I could hear him grunting as he pulled the knots tight and then he spoke in a cheery and matter of fact way at the same time as I felt him groping my pussy and my boobs.

"I'm going out to lunch now. Unfortunately I can't take you so you will just have to stay hungry and thirsty. I will come back later sometime. You can just stand there like a good girl and think how you can amuse me when I come back in a few hours. I didn't bother to gag you; you can scream as loud as you like but no-one will hear."

He finished masturbating me leaving me just on the brink of arousal and I heard his trainers squeaking on the floor as he walked away from me. I pulled uselessly against my bonds as I heard water running and guessed he was sluicing out the bucket in the lavatory. A little while later I heard the front door, and then I was alone. It was impossible to stand still. My body instinctively struggled against the ropes but there was really no point. All I could do was to keep shifting my weight between my one foot on the floor and my wrists far above me.

I wondered how many people had a key to this place and was struck by the very real fear of someone coming in to polish the floor and finding a naked girl totally unable to defend herself or to prevent him from doing whatever he chose to do to me. I would not even be able to identify him as I would not see his face.

I reflected that Terry, the man whom my parents trusted to teach me gym, had taken me sexually before tying me up instead of afterwards. I suppose it was more fun to use a girl who was not bound and therefore, at least theoretically, able to struggle. Of course I had no sense of time at all and my mind began to wander. Terry had tied the knots which held me expertly so there was no slack at all and I wondered how much practice he got. As we went through our gym routines or chatted to him about forthcoming competitions was he eyeing us up and deciding whom to target next? I thought about my parents who imagined that I was at this moment practising gym and, oddly, I thought of my sister and how she would cope with being in my situation. I have no idea where that thought came from.

I was a little too cold and the ropes were hurting me and yet I pondered the fact that Terry had been right. The abuse which he had heaped upon me matched quite closely the sort of things which I had written about in my stories. Was I a freak or did every woman secretly dream of being taken against her will? When we played games as children it was always the girls who got kidnapped and tied up. I had the vague feeling of being close to some fundamental truth without quite being able to grasp hold of it.

When I heard the front door all my muscles tensed which caused me to take a deep intake of breath due to the sudden cramp. I strained my ears to pick up any clue to who could have come into the building but for an age I could hear nothing at all. My heart was pounding and my ears almost ached due to the intensity with which I was listening.

Then I heard a squeak like a mouse. He must have been moving carefully across the floor so that I did not hear his footsteps but his sole had squeaked on the polished floor. So now I knew he was in the hall with me but what was he doing? Why did he not say anything?

Suddenly there was the unmistakable sound of a camera and I saw the flash even inside my hood. He was photographing me as I stood there naked and bound. All I could do was stand there as he took several pictures and then I felt him untying my ankles.

I moved very carefully as my legs were very stiff but soon I was standing with both feet on the floor and he whipped off my hood leaving me blinking in the light. He was standing just in front of me grinning like an idiot.

"Hello Vomit. It's time for some more fun. I am going to untie your hands and you are not going to do anything stupid are you?"

What could I do? I could run but he would catch me and I could hardly run outside the building stark naked. He climbed the wallbars and released my hands so that I could cautiously pull my arms down in front of me and begin to massage my wrists as I looked warily at my captor wondering what he was going to do to me.

He told me to move onto a white sheet which was hanging from the bars a bit further along the wall. He must have rigged it up while I was still tied and hooded. It was a bed sheet and it was fastened to a high bar so that it hung down covering the bars and flowing onto the floor so that I could stand on it and it provided a back cloth. Then he picked up his very professional looking camera from the floor and began to give me directions.

Terry photographed me in many positions and he was not happy unless my facial expression was as he wanted it. In some pictures I was smiling, in others pouting and in others he had me trying to look sultry and "making love to the camera". I particularly did not like posing for the shots where I had my fingers between my legs apparently masturbating myself but he kept saying that it was all about discipline and learning to follow instructions. Some of the shots had me doing the same floor moves as I did in Gym Club but normally when I leaned backwards my pussy was covered by my leotard rather than naked and exposed to flash photography.

Eventually he was satisfied although I really did not like the thought of him having those pictures. Was he going to use them for even more blackmail or would he just jerk off to them when he was at home? Perhaps he had a library of Gym Club girls who had been made to pose for him. Terry was a worm.

"Time for the final test now Chicken. This is a real test of discipline. Get yourself over the horse; at the double."

He pointed to the vaulting horse but I walked to it. I was not going to run whatever he said. Then he told me to lay on top of the horse with my legs hanging down.

"What are you going to do?"

Terry bent down beside the horse and when he came up he was holding a crook handled cane which must have been lying behind the horse all the time.

"No Terry. Please don't hit me. I've done everything you said haven't I?"

"We talked about pain didn't we? You remember, taking pain and not giving up? I could have tied you down but you are going to lay still of your own accord and when you have taken your discipline you can go home."

It is really difficult to explain. I could have argued or even just jumped down from the horse but would I have won? You have to remember that I have had years of doing what Terry told me every Thursday evening and on top of that I had the experience of this Saturday when he had dominated me beyond imagination. Whatever the reason and whatever you think of me, I lay still and waited for him to go around behind me out of my view.

I felt the cane rest across my bare bum then it lifted off, there was a swish and I lifted my head and screamed in pain. He waited for a short pause for me to settle down.

"Well done Julie. You took that really well. Now get ready for the next one."

I bit my lip and lay down again with my arms folded on the horse under my chin. Once again I heard that terrible swish and he caught me in the very tender crease where the top of my leg met the rise of my left buttock. This time after the initial scream I doubled around on myself and gently felt the raised wheal with my fingers.

"You're doing really well. Get down again."

After four strokes my whole bum felt as if the skin had been flayed off and I begged him to leave it at that but he was very experienced at getting girls to go just one step further. He poured on the flattery, he told me how proud he was of me and he tempted me to see how many I could take.

And so it went on. Soon he developed a pattern of two strokes at a time in rapid succession before I had time to move out of the way and some of my stripes now crossed other stripes. I was not actually bleeding but he had broken the skin and each lash brought a new shrill howl of pain from me. I lost count of how many I took but it ended with him sitting on the floor beside the horse with me weeping on his lap as he hugged me and praised me as his "Special champ". Of course my legs were on his lap with my bum overhanging the lap in fresh air. We actually kissed; not the vicious tongue hockey of last Thursday but tender little kisses as he wiped my eyes with his handkerchief.

Eventually he gently told me that it was time to go home. He was talking as if I was about ten and had to go home after a party. I crawled across the floor to where my jeans, jacket and top had lain since he had stripped me and I cast around for my undies but they were not there.

"You need to let the air get to your bum and anyway I get to keep them as trophies."

"Can't I have my bra?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"You don't really need it do you. You are lovely and firm and you won't bounce around."

My jeans really hurt my poor bum as I pulled them up and wearing my top without a bra felt very odd. My nips rubbed maddeningly on the fabric. I was very careful to zip up my jacket to give me as much covering as possible. Before I left he hugged me and kissed the top of my head which made me feel unaccountably "nice". When I walked out into the street I was feeling very confused. I didn't know whether to love him or despise him.

I didn't want to say much when I got home so I went straight upstairs and spent a long time in the shower.

There is a slight sequel to this story. Terry likes to have the email addresses of his girls so that he can send out club information and two days later he sent me an email with a link to a website. It was the sort of website which nice girls don't look at in fact, as it featured lots of pictures of naked girls, most girls would not want to go to the site.

Terry had pasted those pictures of me onto other backgrounds but there was not the slightest doubt that it was my face -- and my everything else -- which was there on the screen for everyone to see. My mouth fell open and I blushed as I stared at myself apparently disporting myself in a bedroom. None of the pictures showed me bound to the wallbars. I can only assume that he kept those for his private amusement.

Julie20
Julie20
390 Followers
12