My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Katie immediately answered. "Not in a million years!"

"Suit yourself!" Phil yelled, "You had your chance, now get the fuck out of here. I have some board members to call," he picked up the phone and started entering a number.

Katie started to walk out of the living room convincing herself that he was bluffing when she heard Phil's gravelly voice, "Who do I need to talk if I want to complain about one of your employees? Human Resources? No, I want a guy higher than that. Sure, I'll hold." She couldn't believe he is actually going to do it. She walked back in and stared at the obese man as he stares back in lust at her. Katie thought about her husband not wanting to cheat on him. Is a handjob actually cheating? She gave a footjob but he was there beside her the entire time, almost encouraging her. "I was drunk. That wasn't me," she tells herself. This time she was alone.

"A handjob and nothing more?" Katie quietly asked not wanting to anyone on the phone to hear, she figured his propositions weren't going to get any better than this. She was completely lost and didn't know what to do.

Holding the phone down, Phil replied "That's the deal as long as I get my jollies off," He replied.

"Let's say, for a second, I agree." She whimpered as her predicament sunk into her. "If I do it..."

"Then I've never even heard of HIPAA laws and you can continue working at the hospital, probably for minimum wage." Phil assured her not realizing her ambitions were much higher.

"What about after?" Katie continued. "What about Fred?"

"You go your way; I go mine, no strings attached." He tried to sound reasonable. "Besides, even if I told Fred, I would just say that his advice was the best anyone's ever given; taking control of my life and what I desire!" as his belly shakes from laughter.

"How do I know I can trust you?" sounding worried.

"You don't!" He smiled. "Now, get over here and let's do it!" as he hung up the phone in obvious enjoyment. Fred was right; he just needed to take control and get a girlfriend.

Katie sat there with shock in her eyes. Slowly, she realized she had no choice. She was going to have to do it. She was going to do this to keep her own privacy and for the family she loved. Reluctantly she got up as Phil gave a triumphant smile. Katie quickly thought to herself that it was just touching someone, like grabbing an arm. "This couldn't be cheating?" she thought to herself. Katie had given her fair share of handjobs in college to a few ex-boyfriends although she never took them into her mouth or pussy as she had saved herself for marriage. Surely she should be able to get him off within minutes of touching his pathetic dick.

"My, you really look pretty!" He laughed gazing at her young, firm body hiding behind the short skirt and blouse. Phil pointed down at her high heeled shoes, "Dressed up for me huh?"

"Of course not!" Katie despised her fat neighbor.

"Come on, Freckles. Be nice! This is just business, that's all..." He leaned closer in his chair to get a better look. "Now, let's see what you are wearing under your cute little slutty clothes."

"What?" She pouted. "That was not the agreement!"

"Well, yeah I know. But, it will make me a lot more excited and ready to burst," Phil sneered. "Unless you want it to last and believe me, I can last a long time. Maybe even eternity," his belly shaking, "It's up to you," as he gave a mischievous grin, "I guess it all depends on how good you are."

Katie stood up staring at her neighbor wanting to run out the door but she had convinced herself he would make a complaint against her. The thought of her children and husband visiting her at the jail made her nauseated almost as much as the smell emitting from her neighbor.

"I am waiting!" Phil grumbled.

Resigned to the inevitable, he leaned closer as Katie slowly unbuttoned her white silky blouse allowing it to drop off her shoulders revealing her perfect white lacy bra. Katie tossed it to one side. She wished she wasn't wearing her white lacy panties as she tugged on her skirt. Slowly she unzipped it and slid it down her long legs. She kicked it away and bent down to unstrap her high heels. Phil eyes widened at the site of his near naked neighbor. Her body was so much harder than he had ever realized.

"NO!" Phil yelled sweat dripping from his forehead, "Leave them on Freckles."

Katie was embarrassed as she stood in her underwear in front of the fat man wearing only her underwear and high heeled shoes. She liked to tease men but only on her terms. It turned her on when her husband and she went to the adult theater because they did it together. It turned her husband on watching her give Joel a blowjob but he was beside her the entire time. She was doing this all alone and not on her terms.

"Now, get over here!" He ordered as he sat in his chair with a smug look across his face.

Her heart was beating rapidly as she approached Phil. Katie Jackson slowly walked forward and knelt between his fat hairy legs; her fingers trembled as she opened his belt, unbuttoned his shorts, and yanked down his zipper. He lifted his hips slightly to help her as she pulled his ragged khaki shorts down to his ankles, freeing his already throbbing cock under his huge beer gut.

He wore no underwear and his dick was nothing like she had ever imagined. Phil's cock popped into view and her deep hazel eyes widened at the sight; it was fucking huge. It had to be at least ten, maybe closer to eleven inches long and at least a couple inches thick. The whole thing was covered in thick veins and even more impressive was how pronounced his cockhead was. It was like a giant mushroom on top of a thick shaft that was at least a three quarters of an inch thicker than his cock. His cock was enormous: so long and fat that she gasped at her first sight of his tremendous prick. Phil's testicles were equally as huge hanging low beneath his mammoth member. Swollen with over two years of semen built up, waiting to be released.

"Holy shit!" Katie thought and began to blush at the huge member before her. She couldn't help but stare at the huge prick pulsing like a steel rod between his legs.

Phil knew his neighbor was admiring his penis. Laughter erupted out his mouth, "Let me guess, you saw a short, fat, old guy and assumed I would have a small little cock?"

Katie didn't say a word as she just stared at the gigantic cock that stood straight out from his salt and pepper pubic hair.

"Bigger than hubby, Freckles?" snapping her out of her trance.

"You wish!" She angrily replied.

"How come you can't take your eyes from it then? It's magnificent is it?" Phil laughed.

Katie blushed as she continued to stare at the mammoth penis in front of her.

"Come on freckles, we don't have all day; start jerking my prick," He ordered her. Katie still didn't move almost afraid to touch it, "I'm tired of waiting." His eyes glistened as he saw how nervous Katie was her hard body kneeling in between his flabby legs.

Phil's massive cock bucked and throbbed, obviously as stiff as a prick could get, he was red-faced and shaking with lust. He gazed down at her, his huge pole throbbing right in front of her face. He knew years of frustration would soon be released by his gorgeous neighbor. A neighbor who he knew was laughing at his condition. "Let's see whose laughing now," Phil thought as Katie repositioned herself below him. He fumbled with his cigarette between his lips with anticipation of a woman, a beautiful younger woman, grabbing a hold of his dick.

Katie exhaled as she reluctantly wrapped both hands around his prick, amazed that so much of his stiff cock still protruded from the grip of her fists. If she double fisted her husband it would cover his cock but at least 3-4 inches still remained of Phil's cock. Dorman's body relaxed into the chair as he enjoyed finally having someone else grabbing his cock. His eyes rolled back and he gave a long sigh as Katie wrapped her fingers around his manly flesh.

She started stroking his gigantic, stone-hard cock; his incredibly long, fat prick arched stiffly over his equally large belly, capped with a puffy, helmet-shaped knob. Even Phil was impressed by his dong's unusual length and thickness; he admired it, rising like a mast straight toward the ceiling as he puffed on his cigarette.

Katie continued to vigorously masturbate the happy looking fat man. She slowly twisted her clenched fists around his hard flesh in opposite directions as she slowly stroked it up and down. Katie kept changing her speed alternating from quick to slow with one hand as she rested the other on his thigh. Phil was raising his hips towards her raising his flabby ass off his chair to meet her beautiful clenched fingers wrapped around his manhood. After about five minutes or so, her arm got tired so she switched sides. To be honest, the way his balls were swollen she hadn't expected him to last half the time he already had, and there was no sign of him finished soon either, in fact it almost felt as if his cock had softened slightly. Katie wished she had some type of lubrication and she knew it would have sped up this god awful process.

"Are you close?" She asked hopefully.

"Nope," almost sounding nonchalant, "Perhaps some extra stimulation would help?"

Katie continued stroking his massive shaft alternating her speeds with her fingers firmly wrapped around his skin. Changing hands every so often when they would tire. After another five minutes, Katie stopped again; she wanted to end her torment as soon as possible. She looked up at him as he was breathing heavily. He gazed down at her, "I need more stimulation freckles if you want this to end. You are a smart woman. Perhaps some visual stimulation would suffice," grinning from ear to ear, "If you know what I mean?"

Mrs. Jackson knew what he meant. She knew Phil hadn't taken his eyes off her bra since she removed her blouse. "This is for eyes only so keep your hands to yourself," she demanded. With that, the neighbor's wife reached behind her and unhooked her bra revealing her perfect breasts. They looked fantastic, perfectly round spheres, topped by delicious pink nipples that were already erect from the air conditioning in Phil's house.

"Oh my! They are more beautiful than I imagined." Phil blurted out as he gazed at her b-cups.

He reached out for one of Katie tits but she slapped away his hand. "I said keep your hands to yourself asshole!"

"Sorry, Freckles," the obese man apologized. "I couldn't help myself!"

Katie took back a hold of Mr. Phil's cock with both hands, her arms very tired by now. She was encouraged as she felt it harden more, now that the horny neighbor gazed at her naked tits. She resumed jerking at his cock, now with both hands wrapped around the thick shaft. Her tits were more enticing now they were bare, and Phil was almost in a trance staring at them.

Her arms were burning with pain as she tried stroking at different speeds, grips, and rotations. Her mind kept focusing on having to spend time in jail. Ten minutes had gone by and he still hadn't cum; the fat man, sensing Katie's was tiring, he slowly reached out and cupped his hand over one of her breasts. Phil's heart skipped a beat as he couldn't believe his neighbor was allowing him to feel her up. He felt her nipple pressing against the palm of his hand. Katie didn't stop him this time; her arms were hurting; she regretted starting this and just wanted him to get off as soon as possible. Maybe if she just gave him a feel it would send him over the top. He squeezed and pinched her naked tit. Katie remained on her knees before him; only wearing her thong and high heels, as his hand worked on her breast. He moaned slightly and gave her tit a hard squeeze. Katie winced in pain but she didn't care by this point. If it helped get him off so bet it.

"How about some dirty talking, Freckles?" He proposed. "Maybe it would speed things up!"

Katie was appalled to even consider this with anyone but her husband, but the possibility of ending her agony sooner forced her to play along. She knew what men wanted. Joel wanted her to beg for his cock and cum and knew Phil would be no different. "Is this how you like it, Phil? Is this how you want me to stroke your cock?" as she worked the length of his shaft with one hand.

"Fuck, yeah!" Was his immediate reply. "I see how stare at my cock! I see how you crave it! Is it bigger than your husband's?"

Katie didn't answer him, her hand teasing his cock with small quick strokes. He began to thrust himself forward and match her fist.

Katie felt his cock become harder if that was even possible, "I bet you couldn't wait to feel something as big as my dick inside your tight pussy." Phil announced as he relaxed back in his chair still thrusting forward to meet her hand.

Katie looked down and spied a small bubble of precum emerging from the tip of his cock. Her neighbor was finally getting close to cumming, her pain was almost over, as she increased her speed. Her husband had never lasted this long with one of her best handjobs. Katie felt she was quite proficient at manipulating a penis and was surprised at Phil's ability to not cum.

"I bet you would like to put it in my pussy wouldn't you?" teased Katie, "To stretch me out? To drive your cock deep inside of me?" while doing long hard strokes with her hand.

"Ohhhhh fuck yeah," Phil quipped, "Freckles; you are a nasty little neighbor."

Katie continued to pump the dick quickly changing hands to give the other a rest, even for a few minutes. She felt her legs were beginning to cramp from sitting on her knees for so long.

"Tell me," pausing to swallow hard, "Tell me, Freckles! I see the way you are looking at it!" He insisted. "Is my cock bigger than Fred's?"

"I'm not talking about him right now," refusing to answer but she already knew what the answer was as she watched her hand rubbing up and down his shaft.

"That's it Freckles, keep stroking my huge cock!" boasted Phil, "You probably haven't ever felt a cock this big so it's okay to keep rubbing it."

"Do you like stroking my long fat Cock Kate? It is the biggest you've ever felt isn't it?"

Refusing to answer Katie continued rubbing the massive muscle, releasing it to rest her arms for only a few seconds, Phil's cock continued to stand straight up twitching in the air.

"It's magnificent isn't it?" repeating himself, almost begging Katie to answer him.

Katie looked up and into his eyes, "No. You're disgusting!"

Laughing, "Ohhhhh Freckles, you don't have to lie to me. I know I'm huge. Maureen told me I had the biggest cock she ever seen."

Katie beat his meat as fast as she could, excitedly watching the pre-cum oozing from his piss-hole. She ran her fingers up and down his hard cock-shaft, and thought if she stroked it hard enough, he'd cum before her arm fell off. She moved her other hand to his hairy balls and gently caressed them. She could feel how swollen they were with years of cum. Phil moaned in approval as he clinched another cigarette between his lips raising his lighter, shaking from the joy of having the lovely Katie stroking him.

She moved closer to his prick. So close could smell his nasty body odor emitting from his dick, "Your cock deep inside of me," taking long strokes with both hands across the mushroom head, "making me cum all around your magnificent cock."

"Oooohhhh I bet you like your hot neighbor stroking your big fat cock?" teased Katie waiting for the moment when Phil's balls will finally burst.

"Oh fuck yeah," Phil yelped excitedly, "I think I'm going to do it!"

Katie sensed his orgasm approaching and knew what would send him over the edge, "It's been so long since a woman put her mouth around your cock hasn't it?"

"Oh shit," as Phil starts humping her fist lifting his fat ass off his chair in movement with his hot neighbors clenched fists around his rod.

Katie kept stroking his massive muscle as Phil continues to breathe heavily but his thrusting has slowed. Katie's arms were growing so tired. They burned like she had never felt. She had to get the old man off as fast as she could.

"Have you ever shot your hot cum on a wife's face? Did she want it on her tongue?" as Katie extended her velvety tongue and stretches it towards Phil's cock.

"Ohhhhhh, that's good!" He groaned, urging Katie to go faster as he pinched her nipple and then lifted his other hand up so he had a tit in each hand. He knew he was getting close to cumming but didn't want her to know. It had been over two years but never did he imagine his hot neighbor would be naked before him stroking his massive cock. He wanted to push her just a little further before releasing his seed, "Put it in your mouth," he gasped.

"What?" Katie was shocked.

"Put it in your mouth, just the tip, it'll push me over the edge," Phil quickly promised, fondling Katie's lovely breasts.

"No!" She snapped, stopping her pumping on his cock to a slow lazy touch. Releasing his massive tool and sitting back on her heels, "That's not our deal. You said just a handjob!"

"Whatever." Phil wasn't the least concerned about deals. "But I can feel I'm so close!"

"NO! I'm not putting your dick in my mouth!" she saw his erection starting to subside. Katie grabbed a hold of his cock and started to stroke it faster with her arms burning. She looks at the clock and realizes she's been stroking his member for the past half hour.

"You had to ruin it!" Phil shouted immediately becoming enraged," All you had to do was put the fucking tip in your mouth you fucking slut!" he pulled his hands from her small breasts.

"Fuck you! I said I wasn't sucking your cock! You could have just came from the handjob!"

"Whatever; the agreement was that you would get me off! Now get me off Freckles!" he demanded.

"My arms are tired! They are burning; I can't do this any longer," Katie grabbed her blouse putting it on over her bare breasts while still kneeling in front of Phil. Katie quickly stood up her knees aching for kneeling for so long. She grabbed her skirt sliding it back over her small hips.

"We had a deal Freckles!" pointing down at his now lifeless dick that was deflating like a balloon.

"Go to hell Phil! You can fucking stroke your own dick by yourself!" as she picked up her bra and heads towards the front door.

As she opened it she could hear Phil laughing, "Tell your husband thanks for the advice and I'll see you soon; your mine for two weeks!" laughing as hard as he could.

"Asshole!" Katie yelled as she slammed the door as hard as she could; shaking the house. Katie walked into her own home her arms exhausted. As quickly as she became upset she also becomes scared, "Would he complaint on her? Would she really have to go to jail for bringing home a file and telling her husband?"

Pouring herself a glass of wine she headed upstairs. Starting the bath in her Jacuzzi tub she knew a relaxing bath would at least make her worries go away for awhile.

She removed her blouse and slides her skirt back off tossing them in the corner with her bra. Katie slid her panties down and felt the moisture that had been deposited. Her own juices were flowing. Startled she feels her engorged clit and pussy with the slightest brush of her hand she realized how turned on she had become. Katie lowered herself into the hot bath, rubbing her aching arms. Katie's first instinct was to start rubbing her clitoris wishing her husband was home so she could coax his cum onto her face. She lays back in the bath and licks her lips imagining her husband's cum was covering them. Her hand started towards her crotch but the only thing that entered her mind was a $50,000.00 fine and no more than a year in jail. Katie just prayed that either Phil would have a massive heart attack during the night or would find a way to forgive her and not reveal anything he knew.