My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,596 Followers

Katie swallowed hard as her pussy tingled, "He...He was sleeping."

"You could have woken him," Phil wheezed, "Or was it because you hoped to see me?"

The hot wife didn't answer, trying hard to maintain a sense of clarity. Squishing noises could be heard as she jerked her fat neighbor's rod faster and faster.

"Easy Freckles!" Phil huffed, sitting up straight, his large belly wobbling as he grabbed her hand "You want to suck it, don't you?"

Katie felt her mouth water as she stared at the gorgeous prick. Without breaking eye contact, the beauty queen lowered her head to the old man's crotch as her flawless lips slowly parted.

"Hey, not so fast!" he growled, "I want you to get naked first. Unbutton your blouse."

The hot wife's mind was clouded with lust as she let go of his cock and stood up off the couch. Slowly she lifted her hands to her chest and unbuttoned her blouse, finally allowing it to drape open as she exposed her perfect breasts to the basement air.

Phil swallowed hard as he pointed his chubby finger towards her, "Bottoms as well."

The sexy mother sighed as she reached down and grabbed her elastic waistband and began to tug down her shorts.

"Slowly! Do it slowly!" Phil whispered as he gripped his cock and made the head swell obscenely.

Katie found herself obeying every word that escaped his mouth as she stood in front of the old man. Her blouse hung open as her breasts poked out, her nipples erect. She placed her thumbs in the waistband of her satin white shorts and slowly lowered them to her thighs.

The married mother couldn't believe that she actually wanted to please her disgusting neighbor. She paused as Phil stared at her small pubic hair landing strip before lowering her pants until they fell to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she sat back down on the couch. Her cunt was on fire and she could feel her juices escaping through her tight fuck slit.

The fat man saw her lips shiver as she stared at him.

"Alright, Freckles, I want some answers now. Why did you turn me in? We had something so special" he said, frowning.

Katie didn't answer as she just stared blankly at her neighbor.

Dorman's face contorted as he suddenly raised his flabby ass from the sofa, grabbing her arm and pulling the naked mother on top of him. The old man pushed her face into the cushions, lifting her toned legs onto the sofa. The hot wife struggled to free her arm as Phil held her tightly against his fat naked body.

Katie tried to pull away as she felt his raging hard meat against her stomach while he held her down across his naked lap. Her bottom lip quivered as she looked over her shoulder towards her obese houseguest. His chubby hands held her legs and he placed his elbow in the middle of her back as he pressed his weight down on her.

Swiftly, the disgusting man moved his hand up that was holding her legs and grabbed the married mother's naked buttocks, squeezing them harshly. Trying to get away, the hot wife moved her legs off of the couch when Phil suddenly raised his hand and forcefully smacked her ass.

"Owwwwww!" Katie grimaced as the pain shot up her body but at the same time she felt juices seep out of her already wet cunt.

"Shhhhhhhh," the obese man mocked the sexy mother as she felt his cock throbbing underneath her body "We don't want to wake the family!"

He raised his hand as he continued to spank her ass over and over again, loud slaps echoing around the room.

"Such a naughty wife!" the fat man said sternly, staring at Katie's perfect cheeks as the hot wife involuntarily let out a soft moan.

"You like being spanked, don't you?"

Katie felt the wetness grow between her legs with every slap.

"I want to know why you turned me in! I deserve an answer," he cried. Katie winced as she felt the cock beneath her throb against her stomach.

"Tell me slut!" Phil growled as he slapped her bare bottom harder, making Katie's ass jiggle as the smacks grew louder in the now quiet basement. A red handprint could be seen on the hot wife's flesh as Phil grabbed her ass and squeezed it roughly.

He moved his hand up to her long brown hair and yanked her head up. The married woman's body followed until she was facing the old man.

"Maybe sucking my cock will help your memory, you stupid slut! It's what you came down here for anyway" Phil hollered, his face red with anger.

Katie didn't say a word as the obese neighbor pointed his giant prick at her face. His other hand grabbed the back of her head and lowered it into his naked lap. The wife opened her salivating mouth and engulfed the head of his cock, slurping loudly. Phil grabbed a handful of hair and bobbed her mouth violently up and down on his mast as his bloated head rammed in and out of her tight throat.

He pulled Katie's head off by yanking her hair back as saliva poured from her sexy small mouth and onto his fat thighs. Mrs. Jackson gasped for air as she reached up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

The fat man pulled her face towards him and leaned in closer. " Why did you turn me in? Why did you take everything from me?"

The hot wife didn't say anything but bit her bottom lip as she felt her pussy spasm uncontrollably.

"Why did you do it?" The obese man demanded again as he licked her face obscenely "Why did you turn me in?"

Katie felt her body losing control as she stared into his eyes. His flabby lips beckoned her.

"Why did you do it?" the old man repeated, sounding more and more agitated. He moved his hand as Katie cowered, fully expecting him to slap her.

"Why?" he barked as he lifted his hand and placed his pudgy fingers around her delicate neck. He slowly tightened his grip.

"Because of what you did to me" Katie finally blurted out.

Phil grimaced as his spit flew out of his mouth, "What did I ever do to you?"

Katie stared back at him. His hand was wrapped tightly around her throat and his other holding his cock as it stood straight up away from his obese belly. She felt the wetness between her legs. Mrs. Jackson glanced at his cock and then back into his eyes.

"You...you made me a slut" she whispered.

A change came over the old man's face as he raised his eyebrows, "A slut for my big cock?" he asked, grinning deviously.

Katie looked into his eyes and slowly nodded her head.

Phil paused as he loosed his grip around her neck and moved his hand back onto the back of her head. He smiled widely, "It's because you liked being a slut, isn't it?" he inquired.

"Yes" the hot wife admitted softly as tears formed in her beautiful eyes.

Phil reached out and cupped her breast, squeezing it as more saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

Katie shivered at his touch as she closed her eyes and allowed the old man to tug on her body. Heat rippled out all over her flesh. Her cunt surged. Her nipples were hard.

Lust grew inside her as her eyes kept returning hungrily to his swollen prick. His cock was so much fatter and longer than her husband's. Her eyes glanced up to his fat lips.

Briefly, she imagined him sucking her asshole again. Again, her gaze dropped to his prick, as Phil's hand kept squeezing and pumping.

The old fat man steadily watched the horny woman as he playfully squeezed her perfect married breasts. He paused to pinch her nipples. Katie winced as a slight moan came from her lips.

The beauty queen imagined his fat, engorged cock head splitting her cunt lips apart again, making her shudder with anticipation. Phil slowly ran his hand up and down the shaft pausing at the head and letting it swell as he eyed the sexy woman.

"You want to suck my cock again?" he asked.

"Yessss!" Katie hissed as she lowered her beautiful freckled face towards the fat prick, her lips parting.

"I want you to beg for it, you slut!" Phil snickered, his voice straining as he moved his cock away from her mouth,

Katie stared dreamily at the old man's fat schlong. The head was swollen, purplish, and split almost in two by his big piss hole. She could see a drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. The married woman licked her lips as her mouth watered.

"Please let me, Phil. Please let me suck it!" She whispered, turning her head upwards to the fat man over his obese belly.

"I want you to admit that you're addicted to my big cock. Go on! Say it!"

"I'm..." Katie cringed not wanting to give her old neighbor the pleasure but she knew it was pointless. "I'm addicted to your big cock!" she finally blurted out, the admission making her pussy even wetter.

The sexy wife was unable to control herself any longer as her tongue extended. The deep craving for his gorgeous prick stirred inside her.

"Please let me suck your big beautiful cock" she begged, a single tear running down her cheek.

Phil smiled, exposing his yellowish teeth.

"Lay down on your back," he ordered. Katie slid her legs towards the far end of the sofa and lay down. Her face stared straight up towards the ceiling. Phil grabbed a set of pillows and tossed them next to the armrest, pointing towards them.

"Lay your head there!"

The hot wife, lost in lust, did as she was told. Phil positioned himself at the edge of the sofa behind her head.

"Move back a little further," he huffed.

The sexy mother lifted her buttocks from the couch and kicked her legs back as her head dangled back over the arm rest until she was looking at Phil upside down.

"That's a good little slut," the old man grinned as he moved forward until his heavy balls obscenely rested on Katie's forehead, his cock lying on her chin.

Phil pulled back his prick back as it rubbed against the married woman's face.

"Open up" he demanded.

Katie's lips parted to accept the fleshy offering. The hot stickiness of the obese man's pre-cum teased her taste buds as she felt the burning cock-flesh against her tongue. The smell and taste of his old cock filled her mind with incredible lust. She pressed her tongue against the underside of his shaft as her mouth was stuffed. Phil's bloated ball sack rested on the beautiful woman's forehead as he fed her his monstrous cock.

Katie's head dangled back over the arm rest as Phil slowly pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her mouth. With each thrust he went a little deeper.

"Oooohhhh! Yeah! Ohhhh yes! You are such a good slut," the fat man groaned as he slowly fucked the wife's moist mouth.

The heat of his cock felt incredible on Katie's lips and tongue. Her mouth felt full. Phil's hand's reached out and grabbed her breasts, pinching them between each thumb and forefinger. He increased his pace as he started fucking her mouth faster.

The hot wife closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating on the feel and taste of Phil's giant prick. Her tongue swirled all around it as she thoroughly wetted it. Gradually, Phil worked more of his swollen rod into her mouth. Slowly, he pumped his hips and each time, Katie's grasping lips sucked in more cock. Her tongue lashed and swirled over every inch of his gorgeous tool. Tasting more of the fat man's pre-cum only increased her desire.

"Ohhhhhh! Damn! Suck it slut! Suck it!" moaned Phil. Katie sucked and licked more avidly as she bent her head back even more to open her throat. She loved the way his thick cock throbbed in response to her mouthing.

Phil pushed his prick deeper into the eager wife's throat. The married woman tried to swallow as she began to gag. She tried to move her head sideways but the old man would not allow it, quickly putting his hands to her chin as he held her face in place.

"Take it slut!" he hissed as he moved his cock deeper into her tight throat. The hot wife responded by moving her head back even further to open her throat as Phil's ball sack rested on the bridge of her nose. Slowly he pulled it out as Katie retched and coughed, her head hanging upside down over the edge of the couch.

Phil grinned as he looked down at the hot wife's face. Her beautiful features were covered in her own saliva as it ran in streams over her forehead, forming long strands in her hair. Tears were now running freely out of the corner of her eyes.

"Fuck yeah. I'm gonna mess up your pretty face, Freckles" the disgusting man cried as he held Katie's chin tightly and worked his cock back into her mouth and deep into her throat.

"Mmmmmm," was the hot wife's only response as Phil frantically fucked her overflowing mouth. She gagged with every thrust, trying in vain to control her spit from gushing all over her face, running into her hair and eyes.

Phil pulled out as Katie coughed and tried to control her gagging. She breathed deeply as she looked up at Phil through her watery eyes.

"Such a good married little slut! Finger yourself while I fuck your mouth."

Without hesitation Katie moved her hands to her steaming naked cunt. She was wetter than she ever remembered as she felt slick from the juices running between her thighs. One hand manipulated her clit while she inserted two fingers into her vagina as Phil continued to fuck her mouth.

The old man suddenly pulled his dripping cock out, "All right, Freckles. Now... suck my balls!" He looked down at the beautiful woman lying between his legs, her eyes wide open, her tongue out. Moving forward, he lowered his huge testicles onto her lips.

The manly stench of her neighbor's oversized genitals took Katie's breath away as his wiry pubic hair settled over her nose and chin. The musky smell only served to fuel her arousal. Inhaling deeply, she kissed his swinging, leathery ball bag then licked it over and over again, bathing it with her tongue. Gently, she sucked one of his monstrous balls into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yeahhh! Suck them Freckles," Phil moaned as he grabbed his cock and slowly jacked the shaft while the sexy wife beneath him sucked on his sack.

The nibbling and swirling of her tongue was sending chills of excruciating excitement to Katie's brain. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, knew that her husband was upstairs sleeping as she allowed the oversized neighbor to use her warm mouth for his perverted desire.

The hot wife made a vow to give her well-endowed lover as much pleasure as possible. Katie's lips opened and closed on his huge cum-filled balls. Softly, she nipped his tender flesh, pulling it out, then letting go. Her tongue darted in and out, nudging his testicles back and forth. Then she pushed his oversized balls up and down, liking the full, bloated feel.

Breathing deeply, she inhaled the aroma of his sweaty balls. The salty taste was good against her tongue. The incredible weight of his swollen cock rested against her face. Inexplicably, it turned the hot wife on tremendously to have her face between the old man's flabby legs, licking his hairy genitals.

Phil moaned each time her tongue lifted one of his balls. The sensation was wild, almost on the threshold of pain. All the girl had to do was stab her tongue too forcefully and one of his testicles would suffer the consequences. His cockhead was oozing pre-cum again.

"Hold your tongue out," Phil ordered as he jerked his cock. The drops of cum at his cock tip grew bluer.

Her body aglow, Katie held her tongue all the way out, lifting his balls. Slowly, Phil pulled back. His balls pulled down over her mouth, then swung free. His cock-root was next in line. Swiftly, he pressed down to get firm contact with her tongue.

"Move your tongue a little... slowly..." he moaned.

Katie did as she was ordered, enjoying the velvety feel and heat of Phil's prick skin. His cock was so smooth and slippery when wet. She felt the power of his pulse throbbing inside the thick, fat veins. She desperately wanted to gobble down his cock.

"Taste my cum! Lick it clean," Phil groaned, pushing his prick head down to her mouth.

With his other hand, he held the hot wife's chin, watching in awe as his pre-cum was transferred to her licking tongue.

Katie looked up at him as her tongue slowly licked his piss hole. She tasted the wet, slimy jizz. It wetted her appetite for more.

Phil jerked his cock into her mouth. "Yeah, baby... now suck it!"

"Mmmmmmm," the sexy mother purred.

"Ohhhh, God, yes! You are such a good little cock sucker!" the old man moaned as her soft lips covered his prick head.

Katie purred as Phil's rubbery cock slid into her mouth. Her tongue went wild. It slipped and slid, swirling with gusto over his throbbing cock head. She felt his cock expand and contract as she nursed on it. Her tongue picked it up his pre-cum and swirled it around, savoring the erotic flavor of the wet, sticky jism.

"Ohhhh you sweet, sucking whore! Suck my cock!" Phil hollered, his hands holding her face as he fucked his cock in and out of Katie's sloppy wet mouth.

The hot wife enjoyed her neighbor's warm hands on her face. Chills rushed from her heated flesh to her mind. She closed her eyes, sucking more of the hard cock into her throat. Her cheeks hollowed and ballooned again and again as she nursed. Katie knew that it wouldn't be long before she got her reward as she felt her own spit run out of her mouth and over her face.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. Her fingers frantically dug deeper into her fuck slit as she pushed and pulled them out in rhythm to Phil fucking her mouth.

Katie kept her lips locked around the big dick, sucking hungrily. Her mouth was stretched wide open, her lips taut around the thick cock stalk. The sloppy sounds of her own finger fucking echoed in the room.

"You are my dirty little slut!" Phil groaned, "My dirty little married whore."

Every now and then, Phil peered down past his obese belly to watch his cock disappear into the married woman's mouth. He pumped his hips slowly, gyrating from side to side each time his prick was stuffed in her throat. The soft, warm wetness of her lips and tongue were intoxicating. His balls tingled as he felt the cum burning from within his sack.

Slowly, the old man backed away as he drew back his cock from Katie's wet lips. He looked down at her and smiled widely.

Several large strands of saliva connected his throbbing prick to the hot mother's wide open lips. Phil smiled at the fact that he had made a total mess out of Katie's pretty features with goo, snot and tears covering her freckled face, dripping onto the floor.

Katie's eyes burned from the mixture of fluids. Raising her head slightly, she saw Phil grinning back down at her. Suddenly, a strange look came over his face.

"You ready to lick my asshole?" he growled.

Wiping her eyes, the married woman looked back at him as she cleared her throat.

"Wha...What did you say?"

"I said are you ready to lick my asshole?" the old man repeated.

Katie gasped. That was almost beyond anything she had expected. Chills of fear and desire surged through her helpless body as she tried to contemplate her neighbor's perverted request.

"No," she whispered. "That's... that's disgusting!"

Phil grinned widely, "But you enjoy me doing it to you!" he joyfully announced. Katie watched him as her body trembled. It was true. She had loved how hungrily Phil had licked her own ass but doing it to him was completely different.

Ignoring her reluctance, the fat man turned around and straddled the beauty queen's head, planting his flabby ass just over her wet face with his cock and balls dangling out of reach. Still hanging upside down, Katie grimaced as she looked up to see the fat, hairy butt lowering itself.

"You're gonna love this, Freckles," Phil softly spoke, "It's what sluts enjoy doing." His balls hung obscenely just inches away from her chin as the disgusting neighbor spread his ass cheeks.

Wiping some of her saliva from her face, Katie shivered while she peered up Phil's crack as she took in the sight of his puckered brown shit hole, a fringe of thick hairs surrounding it. A big black wart was situated right next to his rim.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,596 Followers