My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers

The smell coming from between the obese man's legs was foul and musty. The hot wife once again was reminded of her old neighbor's poor personal hygiene as she inhaled the intoxicating stench.

"Take a good look at my asshole," Phil moaned. "First I want you to lick up and down the crack, then start licking around my rim. Use your slutty tongue lightly, not too lightly. I want you to flick it back and forth before you shove it up my ass."

Katie wrinkled her nose as she listened to Dorman's orders. The smell of his asshole was nearly unbearable. The depravity of what he was asking her to do made her dizzy.

Phil lowered his butt farther until the top of his crack was right over her mouth.

"Go on, stick your tongue out!" he demanded.

Hesitantly, the hot mother did as she was told, still not believing this was happening as the tip of her tongue made contact with the inside of her neighbor's sweaty ass crack.

The salty, bitter taste of his flesh seared her tongue, feeling strangely comforting as Katie cautiously licked a small area. Much to her surprise, the taste was not unpleasant. But when she thought of the old man's fetid brown hole farther down, she stiffened again.

Ever so slowly, her tongue moved slowly back and forth as Phil began raising his flabby ass into the air.

Katie looked up and saw that she was getting closer to his shit hole. She began quivering inside.

"No...please!" she mumbled as she turned her head, "I...I can't do it, Phil!"

The obese neighbor turned his head, looking down at the agonized beauty.

"Sure you can" he laughed, lowering his ass again. "I want to feel that slutty mouth of yours on my asshole, Freckles. The same mouth that you kiss your husband with! I want to feel your tongue digging up my ass"

Katie groaned in despair as she listened to the old man's taunting. Instinctively, she moved her hand down to her exposed pussy, feeling her incredible wetness. Ever so slowly her tongue snaked out of her mouth.

Not wasting any time, Phil instantly planted his asshole on the sexy woman's mouth. Katie felt the thick hair tickling her outstretched tongue as it made contact with the puckered skin.

The hot wife really didn't have time to think about it. As ordered, she darted her tongue around his asshole. Instantly she was hit with a strong, bittersweet taste. She swirled her tongue lightly, as she had been instructed, licking around the rim and even over the huge wart.

The old man arched his back and planted his ass down more firmly.

Taking the cue, the sexy wife began licking back and forth. Her tongue slid up and down over her ugly neighbor's brown shit hole. The feeling of his soft ass flesh quivering with pleasure made her involuntarily increase her licking and sucking.

Losing herself in what she was doing, her fingers slid up into her fuck hole with ease as she gradually became more excited.

"Oooohhh, yeah, Freckles!" Phil cried, his cock swelling in his fist. "Now slide your tongue in, work it from side to side"

Again, Katie did as she was told. Stiffening her tongue, she pushed it against his sphincter. Gradually, she could feel his soft shithole open as her tongue found the center and swirled in.

Phil's drove his flabby butt down farther, rubbing his crack across her soiled beautiful face. The hot wife's tongue stiffened even more, probing wildly in and out of his asshole.

Katie could feel tears forming in her eyes as she strained to make her tongue as stiff as possible. Pushing hard, she managed to get nearly half of it inside.

"All right! Oh, fuck, Freckles... get it in... put your tongue up my ass!" Phil groaned, his cock spasming in the air as he stroked it swiftly "Clean it out, baby... oh, yeah! Clean out my asshole with your tongue!"

As Katie continued to thoroughly lick her neighbor's ass inside out, the excitement of the depravity began working on her mind. Uncontrollably, the reigning beauty queen started to moan as she drove her fingers in and out of her wet cunt.

"Fuck, Freckles. If I'd have known you would be coming down here to do this, I might have preponed my monthly shower" Phil laughed, his voice straining with arousal as he felt his sexy neighbor's tongue probing around inside his colon.

"Mmmmmmh! the sexy wife moaned, reveling in the humiliation as her pelvis convulsed uncontrollably "Mmmmmmmmh".

Katie couldn't believe it. Her old neighbor was ugly and repulsive yet she found herself obeying his every wish, fulfilling even his sickest fantasies. And worse still, she was enjoying herself, totally turned on by the depravity.

Licking the fat man's filthy shit hole was the vilest and disgusting thing she could ever imagine yet she couldn't seem to get enough of it. No matter how much the idea had repulsed her at first, she found that the more she tongued his asshole, the more turned on she got. All the shame and remorse seem to vanish from her mind as Katie finger fucked her pussy faster, frantically flicking her clit.

She could clearly smell the pungent aroma from between Phil's legs. Her tongue pushed in, trying to get deeper then she drew it back again. Again and again, she stuck her tongue as far as it would go up her neighbor's shithole. She got tired, but nevertheless continued to hungrily lick his ass inside out.

"That's it Freckles... tongue fuck my dirty ass! Clean it with your tongue!" Phil moaned as he stroked his cock. "If your husband could see you now he would be so proud of you!"

Katie didn't care any longer about the old man's crude remarks as she breathed the smell of his ass, moaning wantonly as her mouth filled with the taste of it.

The hot wife spread her cunt lips. She could feel the friction of her fingers dragging the insides of her cunt. Her pussy was hot and slippery. There was an ache inside her that wanted fulfillment. Her clit was so engorged that she felt like she was going to burst.

"Mmmmnnn! Nnnnn!" squeaked Katie, her hips jerked in response to her fingering. The hot mother, lost in lust, slid her digits deep into herself as she arched her hips up to receive them. Her cunt lips bulged open, the fuck juices inside made her fingers slide easily into her gaping hole while she stroked her clit back the other way. Wildly finger fucking herself only made her tongue fuck the old man's asshole with more and more enthusiasm.

"God damn, baby! You're an asshole eating whore!" Phil crowed. The tonguing was driving him out of his mind and his huge throbbing cock was proof.

With every insult, Katie worked her cunt even more, inserting three fingers deep into herself.

"You love it, don't you? You like sticking your tongue up my ass, you filthy bitch!"

Katie gave a muffled groan as her fingers slid into her juice filled cunt. Her pussy throbbed with excitement. She could feel the fluids gush out from her inner pussy walls. Panting, she continued to push her fingers back and forth into her wet cunt while licking the old man's asshole inside and out.

The beauty queen's body was quivering with heat. A flush spread out over her smooth, yielding flesh.

Katie's tongue worked automatically in and out of Phil's musty asshole, even sucking on his filthy rim. She arched her cunt up to meet her hands. As their fucking picked up speed, the trembling in her toes told her that she was about to climax.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," the sexy mother cried into Phil's asshole as she gasped for breath "I'm... cummi... nnnggghhh! Oh... oh... oh!"

Phil laughed at the married woman's horniness as he gyrated his ass into her face, mashing her lips and tongue.

"That's it! Cum for me! Cum while you're tonguing my ass!" he mocked.

His pudgy fist pumped his prick hard and fast.

Each time Katie pushed her fingers into her cunt, squishing and sucking sounds came from her sloppy fuck hole. Her cunt seemed to swell with rushing blood. Her clit quivered, expanding under the extreme pleasure. Her toes curled, her legs tightening. Then her cunt clamped shut on her hand, squeezing it tightly in its hot, wet embrace as she came again.

"Damn Freckles! I didn't think you'd enjoy it that much" Phil huffed, watching the sexy wife shake as her orgasm washed over her "Fuck, I'll make you clean out my ass every day from now on!"

Katie's beautiful freckled face rammed up into Phil's butt. Her mouth and tongue gave his open shithole a rim job he wouldn't soon forget. Her eyes were tightly closed as she panted her lust. Her body was flushed and excited. Her swollen, mashed nipples throbbed.

Excruciating pleasure radiated out from her tits as her clit sent signals of explosive climax to her brain. Every muscle in her body spasmed over and over again with pleasure.

Her cunt-muscles were quivering without control. Hot gushes of fuck juice squeezed past her hand and out of her cunt hole. Her wet slippery cum oozed down between her legs, sliding over her asshole and onto the sofa. Again and again she kicked her sexy legs in the air, writhing in uncontrollable passion as her climax washed over her like a roaring flood.

"Ooohhhhhhhh," Katie managed to moan with her face buried in the obese man's ass crack. She pulled her hands away, unable to take any more and moved them to Phil's buttocks, pulling him further down onto her mouth.

The old man continued to rub his sweaty crack back and forth across Katie's beautiful freckled face, feeling her delicate tongue lapping wildly at his puckered rosebud while he smothered the hot wife's flawless features with his flabby ass. Sweat dripped off his chubby face as he enjoyed the sensation of having his once stuck up married neighbor trying to pleasure him in the most intimate way possible.

When he had first blackmailed her years ago into sucking and fucking him he never would have imagined she would go this far. He had made her suck his dirty cock after fucking her ass and even eat his chunky load straight out of her own bowels. Now here she was, licking his fat, hairy butt with total abandon. Once again he marveled at the power he obviously had over the sexy married woman.

"Damn, Freckles. You've come a long way!" he moaned as he thought of the snobby bitch who had snickered at him when he had walked into the hospital years ago. Now the hot mother was enthusiastically licking his filthy old asshole.

"Is this how you thought things would turn out?" the obese pervert huffed, struggling for breath "when you saw me staring at you over the fence for all those years"

"Mmmmmmmmhhhh" Katie loudly moaned her approval as her wet tongue hungrily darted around the old neighbor's filth-crusted hole. Reveling in the humiliation, she couldn't remember ever being so turned on.

"Oh, I'm gonna make you my whore, Freckles" Phil cried, sweat dripping off his ugly face "You're gonna do anything I want"

Phil could feel himself rapidly getting close as he continued to furiously stroke his mammoth shaft with both hands. He looked down at the fat mushroom head sticking out from under his huge beer gut as he listened to the slobbering noises the hot wife was making beneath him.

He could feel the cold metal of Katie's wedding ring on his butt as the sexy mother dug her fingers into his flabby ass cheeks for leverage. His eyes trailed across the floor to where a fashion magazine was lying between his dirty laundry. The cover showed a photograph of Katie in a blue cocktail dress, smiling and looking beautiful as ever. A frown erupted on the old man's face as he thought of the high and mighty beauty queen that had sent him to prison.

He knew that wanton look she got in her eyes every time she caught sight of his cock. He had seen it again tonight. The obese man felt sure that he could bring his hot neighbor to surrender herself completely at some point if he hadn't already. He made a vow to make the hot bitch his, body and soul.

"That's it! Get it in there, you slut! Oh fuck!" he barked, his raspy voice crackling with arousal, as Mrs. Jackson extended her tongue as far as it would go. The hot wife felt Phil's heavy, hairy balls resting on her closed eyes and she couldn't help but think of the huge amount of delicious cum that was stored inside them.

"That's it! Clean my asshole with your slutty tongue!" Phil yelled excitedly, "You dirty ass munching whore!"

Suddenly, she felt the old man's big ass being lifted from her wet face as she heard him shuffle back a bit.

Involuntarily licking her lips as she opened her eyes, Katie could see her neighbor's beautiful mammoth prick aimed straight at her face. The married mother felt her cunt twitch in anticipation as she watched the old man stroke his fat cock.

Though Phil's hands were big for man of his size, they still appeared dwarfed to the sheer length and girth of his gorgeous fuck stick. Katie once again marveled at the fact that three or four inches of cock meat were left uncovered despite the relentless double fisting.

The hot wife could feel a mixture of Phil's sweat and her own saliva dripping off her face as the taste of her old neighbor's ass lingered on her tongue.

Katie knew he was close. She could tell from the look on his bloated, red features. The hot wife knew exactly what was coming.

"You are such a good slut," Phil huffed, "Keep fingering yourself!"

Katie leaned back further as her head dangled over the edge of the couch as her hands returned to her wet cunt. Her legs spread as her hands frantically returned to piston in and out of her wet fuck hole.

The sexy mother smiled and looked up into Dorman's face, then back at his beautiful large cock as Phil continued to jackhammer his prick.

Passion clutched his face. His mouth hung open exposing his crooked yellowish teeth. He moved closer to her as he stood over her freckled face, his prick just inches from her forehead.

Katie swirled her tongue over her pink lips. She brought one hand up to her tit and squeezed it harshly. Her other hand continued to fuck her swollen cunt.

"Ohhhh you slutty whore!" Phil gulped. He moved closer and pushed the tip of his prick onto her twirling tongue, against her luscious pink lips. He beat his prick wildly, the cockhead slapping at Katie's wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she mumbled as she swirled her tongue at the gooey cock head, licking off the hot bubbles of pre-cum that clung to the top of the old man's cock.

"Beg me for it, slut" Phil groaned, "I wanna hear you tell me to cum on your married slutty face!"

Mrs. Jackson gasped, out of her mind with lust "Do it, Phil! Please! I want you to cum! I want to have you cum on my married slutty face." She moved her fingers faster in and out of her pussy as she pinched her nipple on her small breast, bucking her hips to meet her fingers as Phil rubbed his swollen cock across her mouth.

"Fuck yes!" he cried as he slapped the married woman's face wildly with his cock.

"Come on! Cum for me," Katie moaned as she looked up at the obese man above her, "Cum on me! Cum on my married slutty face, Phil!"

The hot wife's orgasm took control as she moaned uncontrollably, "Ooooooohhhhhhhh I'm..." She moaned loudly, "I'm cumming!"

Once again, she started bucking her own hand wildly. Time stood still as the hot wife experienced the ecstasy of yet another earth-shattering climax. Her mouth hung wide open, her pretty features contorted and her eyes rolled into the back of her dangling head as a strand of drool poured out of the trembling corner of her mouth.

There was no shame or remorse left in her mind, only pure desire. At this point she couldn't have cared less if her husband heard them and came downstairs as her body trembled in another orgasmic bliss.

Finally, his body convulsing, Phil let out a groan as the piss slit on the head of his cock opened menacingly. Katherine Jackson's beautiful hazel eyes widened and she opened her mouth as she prepared herself for the inevitable.

Phil felt the orgasm sweep through his bloated prick. The obese man steadied himself as he blasted a stream of cum across Mrs. Jackson's mouth. Big slushes of gooey cream spilled onto her gorgeous sculptured face.

"Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh!" the fat man panted, jerking wildly. His hips thrust forward, his plump ass pumped inward.

Moaning, Katie tried to catch a huge web of flying jizz as it splattered all over her lips and dribbled down into her nose and eyes.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh yesssssss," she mumbled, sticking her tongue out, her words garbled as her body continued to convulse. Nerves seemed to be set on fire with every shot of cum out of Phil's bloated cock.

"Slut, slut, slut" the obese man moaned, his fat prick gushing, matting Katie's bangs against her forehead with stringy thick juicy cum.

"All over my face," the hot wife yelped as she continued her attack on her own convulsing pussy, "All over my married face!"

Big chunks of cum slithered down her cheeks and her chin. A gap of cream clung like a spider to her bangs. Her mouth was filled with the old man's jizz as it drooled out over her pink lips.

Slowly, Katie pulled her fingers from her pussy and sighed deeply. Her eyes were closed, sealed by thick globs of cum.

"Look what you did to me," Katie whispered, licking her lips "you made a cummy mess out of me!"

The hot wife felt as if someone had poured a bucketful of goo over her face. The mixture of fluids lay heavy on her freckled skin. Once again she couldn't fathom that anyone could produce that much cum.

Phil stumbled backward, a victim of his wonderful climax. Slowly he regained his composure and obscenely rubbed the cum from the sexy mother's eyes and directly onto her lips.

"Such a good slut" he cooed, smiling at the married mother's messed-up face.

As Katie gradually lifted her head from the edge of the couch, she opened her eyes just in time to see Phil climbing onto the sofa and positioning himself between her legs. His chubby fist was wrapped around his spent cock as he squeezed a last large drop of jizz out of it.

Phil grabbed the sexy mother's legs and pushed them up until her knees touched against her stomach. The hot wife gasped in shock as her fat neighbor, grinning deviously, grabbed his beautiful cock, lined it up against her slick pussy lips and gently pushed.

Though it was only half erect, the fat mushroom head of his thick rod stretched her cunt lips wide open. Not even hard, the ugly man's prick was so much fatter than her husband's.

"Ooooooooooohhhh" Katie moaned in ecstasy. She had forgotten the feeling of the giant schlong inside her pussy.

Phil watched the reaction on the married mother's cum-covered face as he held his just the tip of his cock inside of her

"You like that, eh?" he snickered, still trying to catch his breath.

"Oh Phil! Oh god!" Katie cried, her hands clawing at the large man as she tried in vain to pull him into her. She moved her legs and around his flabby waist. Wondering why he was holding out, she wanted nothing more on earth than for the fat man to shove his oversized prick deep inside of her.

"Easy Freckles, I'm really a monogamous guy," Phil snickered, enjoying the look of sexual agony on the married woman's spunk-covered face. After all I was married for 43 years. You have to make a decision right here"

The fat man meaningfully raised his chubby finger as he lectured the dumbfounded wife.

"I don't want my girl messing around with other men. If you want me to fuck you again, you'll have to stop having sex with hubby up there."

"Wha..." Katie gasped as drops of semen ran over her forehead and nose into her open mouth. She couldn't believe what her neighbor had just said.

"Think about it! You can either go back to your husband and I'll go back to Sheila," the disgusting man coughed, grinning deviously as he nodded towards the television.

"Or you can have more of THIS!" he laughed, teasingly shoving another inch of his fat cock up into Katie's quivering wet cunt.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,630 Followers