My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,587 Followers

The sexy mother stared at herself in the mirror as she quickly flicked her fingers over her wet pussy lips and pressed one onto her clitoris. Her whole body tingled from head to toe. She felt her body losing control as she slipped her finger deeper into her wet love canal with ease. Her other hand gripped the sink to prevent herself from falling over. The sounds of her wetness echoed in the small tile floored room as she frantically finger fucked herself. First one finger; then she quickly added another. She was so wet as she added a third. She closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm quickly building. Her breathing became shallow as her body began to shake. Soft moans erupted past her pursed lips. She alternated of rubbing her clit with her fingers and darting them into her wet cunt.

"Katie?" Katie?" Doctor Naz's voice came from outside the door with a small knock.

The hot wife's whole body jumped and she pulled her fingers from herself just as she was about to orgasm, "Just a second," her voiced crackled in the small restroom as she pulled her skirt down and grabbed for her heels. She quickly slipped them back forgetting about her panties that lay at her feet. Katie gasped as she spied her thong lying on the floor as she picked it and glanced around the room and quickly pushed them into the garbage can. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she put on her lab coat, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Dr. Naz stood in the hallway, "Sorry to disturb you Katie," as he looked at her up and down. He noticed her face was flushed and she appeared to have been sweating, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine Doctor Naz," as she cleared her voice and hoped that he had no idea what she was doing in the restroom, "Is there a problem?" She hoped he was going to say he needed her for another week or even a day. She felt her breath escape that maybe the doctor was going to ask her to help in the lab so she could get a closer look at all the male nectar that he had stored.

"My mother's having car trouble on the I-70 and Fed-Ex is dropping off a package. Could you do me a huge favor, I know it's your last day but could you wait for the package and put it on my desk. I don't want it left at the door over the weekend."

"No..." she cleared her voice, "No problem Doctor Naz," as the sexy woman tried to maintain her composure. She felt the warmth and wetness between her legs.

"Excellent!" as he turned back towards the hallway, "Wait," as he walked back towards her, "Don't we have a scheduled appointment today?"

"Well," Katie briskly walked back to her desk feeling her swollen labia between her legs with every step. She sat back down and glanced through the calendar, "He was supposed to be here at 10:00," she glanced down her watch, "and it's 12:30 so I guess he's not coming."

"Very well. If he shows up late; just tell him to call to reschedule next week. They front doors will lock when you leave so just turn out the lights. It was a great pleasure working with you; if it's okay, may I just call you directly if we need additional help in the future?" Dr. Naz extended his hand.

Katie placed her small hand into his as he shook it gently, the same hand she had just finger fucked herself with, "Of course! Please do! Hopefully I'll find something full time very soon," the hot wife sighed.

"I'm sure you will. Please try to get the next series of numbers entered Mrs. Jackson before you leave." He turned as he started to walk down the hallway, "If I had an opportunity; I'd hire you on the spot Mrs. Jackson," Naz smiled as he gathered his things in his office, hung up his lab coat, and was quickly out the door.

Mrs. Jackson reclined back in her chair and sighed at how close she came to getting caught by the doctor but yet found that thought extremely arousing. Part of her wanted to return to the restroom but was she worried that Dr. Naz could forget something, come back, and catch her. She ignored her throbbing wet clit and returned to her work. She entered the last page of numbers into the computer as she consciously attempted to suppress the urges that were erupting inside of her.

Katie stared at the door and hoped that Fed-Ex would deliver the package soon so she could go home and relieve her sexual frustrations. As she stared out into the lobby she fought the feelings of her wet pussy dripping onto the chair. Her gaze focused on the bathroom door and that she should retrieve her panties; but the thought of sitting without them excited her. Slowly her eyes drifted to the donation room door. The hot wife stared at it from her desk and slowly she stood up and walked into lobby. She hadn't seen the donation room on her brief tour with Dr. Naz. Her body tingled at the thought so many men masturbating in the small room. The sexy woman slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

A small upholstered chair was in the corner in front of a television with a DVD player affixed to the top. The first thing that hit her was the smell that filled her nose. It was the unmistakable aroma of semen and sex. Katie wasn't sure if this was left over from the rooms past occupant or if the room always smelt vaguely of the mouthwatering man juice. A dozen pornographic magazines were neatly stacked on a shelf. A rack of adult DVD's were on the other shelf. The hot wife casually thumbed through the magazines. There was everything from softcore to hardcore. The magazines on top were the Playboy and Penthouse type. The married woman continued through the stack and they became more graphic as she went. She paused at a magazine titled "30+ MILF" with the cover girl who was in her late 30's, brown hair, freckles. Her hands shook at the resemblance. The cover girl was on her knees between two young men probably barely 20 years old. Both had their cocks in their hands as they stood on each side of the older woman. Katie cautiously opened a couple of pages and saw the pictorial as the sexy mom took one of the cocks into her mouth and the other entered her from behind. The sexy mother's hand shook as she opened her lab jacket. Her hand quickly found its way back onto her breast. The story continued to unfold as she flipped page after page. The woman straddled one boy with his cock buried deep inside of her pussy. The married woman's breath exhaled as she flipped the page and saw the other cock had entered the woman's ass as she took both cocks into her at once. She almost dropped the magazine as her fingers clawed at her clothed breast.

The hot wife's right hand moved quickly down towards her waist. She hiked her skirt up exposing her bare pussy to the room's air. She teased herself as she ran her fingers down her leg and started scraping her nails up her inner thigh. Slowly and rhythmically she ran her them up and down, deliberately ignoring her clit and pussy, while she stared at the magazine's pictorial.

The hot wife paused and looked back towards the door and quietly walked over and closed it. The hot wife wondered why she was being so quiet. She was the only one in the office and the Fed-Ex person would have to ring to come in. What if Dr. Naz would come back? Surely he would have by now if he forgot something she told herself. She allowed her lab coat to fall from her shoulders and drop to the floor. Slowly she undid each button of her blouse and let it fall down. She reached behind her back and removed her bra. The sexy wife gently rubbed her breasts as she felt her hard nipples. Her hands slid down her naked body and unzipped her skirt and slipped it off. She kicked off her heels as she stood in the room completely naked.

The sexy mother studied the magazine that was laid out on the counter in front of her. Katie moved her hand up to her pussy and gently rubbed her pussy lips. As she read the captions for each picture the sexy wife slowly increased the force that applied until her finger slipped inside her pussy lips and touched the entrance to her sex hole. It was already so moist. Katie started to circle her entrance with her fingers with each circle moving slowly closer towards her clit. Eventually, she allowed one finger to lightly brush against it, which sent a shiver up her spine.

The hot wife gently stroked her clit, trying to savor each wave of pleasure as it went through her body. What started with one finger had quickly turned into three. Her sopping wet sex hole dripped with excitement. The hot wife started to pinch and twist her nipples with one hand as she frantically finger fucked herself while staring at the two young men fucking the older woman.

Her mind raced as she thought back to the lab when she had taken the lid of the sample and smelled the semen inside, it smelled like ecstasy. Her mouth salivated as she craved the taste of the man juice. The magazine only added to her already screaming libido. The final picture was the older woman kneeling in front of the boys as they both came on her face. One standing on each side with their cocks in hand. The woman's face covered in their seed. Instantly the hot wife thought about being surrounded by two men who were using her body for their own pleasure. She quickly thumbed back to the picture of both cocks buried into the woman at the same time. Both deep in her ass and pussy. The hot wife's pussy felt as though it could explode. It was warm, dripping wet as her three fingers thrusted in and out of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Katie whispered as loudly as she dared at the same time she thrusted her three fingers in and out of her sopping wet love tunnel. Katie was imagined being ravaged by a big hard cock she saw in the magazine while the other fucked her moist mouth. The still married woman moaned loudly in the small room that echoed. At this point she didn't care if anyone would hear her, "Fuck meeeee," she murmured.

Katie moaned louder and louder as her hand moved faster and faster in and out of her wet cunt while the other joined and began to stroke her clit.

The hot wife moaned out as she imagined being in the middle of the young men she saw in the magazine. The hot wife suddenly found herself thinking about Phil using her with his friends. They filled every hole of her body with their cocks as she choked down their cum.

Katie gasped for breath as her orgasm almost took control but she suddenly stopped. She panted for breath and her hand slowed down on her clitoris before eventually coming to a stop. She wanted to tease herself. She wasn't ready to allow her body to climax. She closed the magazine and sat it on top of the stack and gathered up her clothes. She carefully opened the door and looked to the front entrance and quickly made her way back to her desk. Naked and holding her crumpled up clothes in her arms she walked right in front of the window. Mrs. Jackson almost hoped somebody would have seen her.

She dropped her clothes next to her receptionist desk as her hands shook and her whole body tingled at the thoughts that filled her mind. The fact she was alone in the entire office that was full of frozen spunk made it even more exciting. Her heart felt like it would jump from her chest. The hard bodied naked wife strolled down the corridors as her hard nipples extended away from the tips of her breasts.

She walked down the hallway naked as her pussy dripped between her legs. The coolness of the air attacked her naked body. Her mouth salivated and her taste buds were on fire as her body knew she was in an office that had thousands of loads of sperm. Katie walked over to the cryogenics room. She peeked in as the vats hummed gently in the otherwise silent room. She had no idea on how to remove a sample much less unthaw them. The sexy wife regretted not asking Dr. Naz because he surely would have showed her.

Her heart sank. She was so frustrated. All this lovely sperm but none for her. None that she could inhale the deep aroma of, and swirl around in the bottom of the container. Her mouth watered so much she felt she could start to drool.

The hot wife felt defeated. In fact, she almost returned to her desk and started putting her clothes back on just to tease herself. Her body shivered as she felt her enlarged clit that begged to be touched. Katie walked into the lab and inhaled deeply. It still smelled of semen. Her hands instinctively started to explore her body once more. Her hands were cold to the touch which was a direct contrast to the heat coming from her hot pussy. Katie stood there with her back to the wall, leaning against it for support, as she used her hands to massage her pussy and clit.

As Katie continued to pleasure herself, her knees began to weaken. Her back started to slowly slide down the wall until she was squatting above the floor. Her pussy was still so wet and her fingers entered with ease. Faster and faster. Her wetness echoed in the tile floored lab until the sexy woman gasped loudly and quickly stood up. She grinned widely as she darted out the door.

Katie briskly walked down the corridor to a room marked 'Sanitary' and quickly opened it. Her eyes widened as she saw the five sample jars were sitting on a tray on the counter that Dr. Naz had tested earlier. All of them were still full as he hadn't had the chance to complete his tests. Her heart jumped in her chest. Five different samples from five different men. Katie carefully grabbed the tray and half walked, half ran back to the lab. Katie's hands shook as put the samples down on the counter and stopped to catch a breath. She stood and looked at the five specimens in front of her; she selected one at random and tipped it back and forth, watching the contents swirl around in the bottom. Again her mind wandered as she imagined an anonymous man jerking off in the donation room. Maybe he masturbated while he looked at the same magazine with the woman who looked like her. Almost on cue, Katie felt a drop of her pussy juices glide down her upper leg. She arranged the jars in order of the amounts they had stored in them from least to the fullest.

Katie pulled the lid from the first jar and paused for a few seconds before bending over at the waist and taking a deep breath through her nose, inhaling as much of the semen aroma as she possibly could. Involuntarily her hand returned to her pussy as she started rubbing it gently. Slowly Katie exhaled, before taking another deep sniff of the sample. The strong scent filled her senses. Katie felt like she could almost taste it in the back of her throat. Katie reached into the jar and touched the pool of cum with the tip of her index finger before slowly retracting it. A small cool blob of the gooey substance stuck to her finger and wobbled slightly as she lifted it to her lips. Katie rubbed her pussy harder as she slowly licked the semen from her finger, taking the taste of the milky nectar. It was more salty than she had ever tasted but it was thick texture that excited her most. It was somewhere between a liquid and a solid, sticking to the top of her mouth. Katie licked it with her agile tongue and swallowed. As it hit the taste buds at the back of her tongue, Katie got another salty hit, which lingered a while along with a very bitter taste. She only wished the sperm was hot as if it had just been ejected by his owner.

Katie dipped her finger back into the jar and retrieved a much larger blob of semen and brought it to her lips. This time she played with it a little, rubbing it across her top lip with her tongue before taking it into her mouth. Katie swilled the semen all around her mouth, mixing it thoroughly with her saliva before swallowing. Her hand continued to stroke, massage and rub her pussy. She could no longer hold back any more and grabbed the jar and tipped the remaining contents into her mouth. She held it in her mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. Her legs shook as she basked in the taste of the random person who had ejaculated into the cup. The taste of cum remained in the back of her throat long after she had swallowed. Katie gulped a few more times and each time she felt a little more of the bitter salty goodness run down the back of her throat.

Katie picked up the second jar and quickly removed the lid when suddenly the doorbell at the front door echoed throughout the office. The hot wife jumped and looked for her clothes which were lying back at her desk. She quickly grabbed Dr. Naz's lab coat and put it on over her naked body. She walked briskly towards the front door and slipped on her heels as she paused by her desk. Her body shook with excitement as her only thoughts were getting the package from Fed-Ex and returning to the lab where she could finish herself. She felt the cool syrupy texture of the semen in her mouth as she licked her lips.

The doorbell suddenly rang again out throughout the building, a lady's voice echoed in through the intercom, "Fed-Ex dropping off". Katie wrapped Dr. Naz's lab coat around her tightly. The hot wife sweating and shaking with lust walked over to the door and looked at the larger woman in the window. She was wearing shorts with the usual Fed-Ex shirt. The hot wife hoped that the lab coat would stay closed and not open while she collected the package. The hot wife quickly signed for the brown box as a young man suddenly appeared behind the delivery person. As the driver walked away the young man started to enter the lobby as the hot wife tried to shut the door, "Can I help you?"

The young man's face reddened as he stared at the hot sexy older woman, "I'm here to make my weekly deposit," he boldly stated.

"Uhmmm," Katie froze as she stared at the young man. He looked in his early 20's with brown wavy hair. She cautiously looked at him up and down. He was very skinny but she could tell he had a toned body. She quietly mumbled, "We are getting ready to close. You should call to reschedule."

He placed his hand on the door, "I'm so sorry I'm late! I really needed the money for the weekend! I need books for classes before Monday," the young man whined. Katie stopped and stared at the preppy looking boy. She knew all about financial troubles. She stared into his eyes for what seemed like eternity. Her body tingled and her hands shook as the depraved thoughts that entered her mind.

The hot wife moved out of the way, "Okay, just make it quick," the hot wife cringed as she said it and how unprofessional she sounded.

She saw the lust in the boy's eyes as he looked at her and smiled, "That won't be a problem now!" as he turned and quickly disappeared into the side room and locked the door behind him. The hot wife paused in the lobby and listened intently as she heard rustling in the room with the unmistakable sound of pages being flipped.

Katie shook her head as she tried to suppress the demented thoughts that filled her mind and returned to her desk. After a few minutes her hand subconsciously opened her lab coat and returned to her inflamed pussy. She quickly flicked her fingers across her clit as the thoughts of the young boy in the room next to her had his cock out and was stroking it. The hot wife closed her eyes as she spread her legs far apart while she sat in her chair. She felt her fuck hole open as her fingers darted in and out of her sopping wet cunt. One hand returned to her breast and pinched her nipple. She couldn't help but fantasize about the young man. Was his cock huge? Did he cum alot? Was he jerking off while he thought of her?

For nearly 5 minutes the hot wife stared at the door as her fingers played with her clit. Katie's mouth salivated at the erotic thoughts that entered her mind, "Nobody would know," she quietly whispered to herself. Her thoughts gravitated towards her husband and how she vowed to control her urges.

She thought about watching Joechin and the thought of being with a younger man had consumed her thoughts. The boy that came in was probably Joechin's age and about the same body size. She whispered to herself, "Nobody would ever find out." Her hands shook with excitement as she slowly stood up from her desk. She stared at the room as she started to let the lab coat fall from her shoulders. Her bottom lip trembled with excitement, "Just knock on the door," she quietly told herself as she willed herself to walk towards the lobby but suddenly she heard the door lock unlatch. Katie quickly wrapped the lab coat tightly around her and sat back down.

Freddyj881
Freddyj881
1,587 Followers