My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man walked out of the room. Sweat dripped down his forehead and he looked out of breath. His face was flushed. He walked up the counter, "Quick enough for ya?" The hot wife was taken back and stared blankly at the young man until he smiled even wider, "And now I get paid?"

"Oh sorry," Katie shook her head in embarrassment, "It's been a long day."

Mrs. Jackson reached down to the cash drawer as the college boy watched her intently, "You're new aren't you?"

"Yes but this is my last day," Katie replied as she tugged on the drawer only to find it locked. Panic quickly set in. Her heart raced as she figured Dr. Naz must have locked the drawer while she was in the restroom, "Uhmmm," she stalled, "Let me go find the key really quick."

She stood up from her desk and raced down the hallway towards Dr. Naz's office. Her eyes darted across the room that was filled with papers and books with no key in sight. She paced back and forth quickly before running into the break room. She grabbed her purse and pulled out two $50.00 bills that Fred had given her to pay bills. She walked back out and handed the money to the young man, "Here you go. Do you need a receipt?"

"Nope that's okay! Thank you," as he smiled broadly at the sexy horny wife. He turned and quickly walked out the door pausing to look back at the sexy woman. Her mind raced of what she had just done. She walked down the hallway and pulled off Dr. Naz's lab coat as she dropped it to the floor. She kicked off her heels and walked to the specimen door connected to the donation room. Her breaths were rapid and shallow as she slowly opened the door. Katie gasped at the site of the filled specimen jar. There was so much cum. She looked at the donation number and recognized it one that usually had high numbers. The aroma of hot spunk filled her nostrils. She carefully pulled the container from the shelf. It was more semen than she had ever seen and knew it was more than her husband or even Phil produced. Her body trembled with excitement as the jar was hot to the touch.

She carefully walked back to the lab and unscrewed the lid. Her naked body tingled with excitement at the depravity of her actions. She swirled it around like a fine wine as she teased herself and licked just the edge of the jar with the tip of her tongue knowing the young boy's cock had rested there. She sat it down and unscrewed the lids of the remaining 4 jars. Her pussy dripped with excitement. She slowly fingered herself as she rubbed her clit and the folds of her wet pussy. She panted in heat as she stared at the jars filled with the beautiful sticky cum. Her pussy was so wet to the touch. The hot wife knew her frustration was about to end.

Her knees weakened as she squatted down on the floor in front of the counter. Her body jerked with the touch of her hands on her cunt. She closed her eyes and fantasized about two men jerking their cocks while they stood in front of her. Her hand quickly rubbed her swollen clit. Faster and faster her hand worked around her sensitive area until a single finger dipped into her wetness and up into her. She leaned her head back as she slipped another finger into her. Katie's thought about how she should have seduced the young boy. At this point she would have allowed him to fuck her. The hot wife moaned slightly as she grabbed one of the jars with her other hand. She held it under her nose as she licked the jar. Her fingers darted in and out of her pussy faster as she slowly tipped the jar and poured the cool semen across her face. She sat the empty jar on the floor.

Katie pouted her lips as she felt the cum rolling down her cheeks and nose. Her breath was taken away as her body began to shake, "Oohhhhhhhhh," she cooed as she quickly grabbed the second jar that she had prepared. She imagined the magazine of the two men with her in the middle as she dumped the second jar of cum across her lips and mouth. She opened her mouth in ecstasy as the combination of cum tasted unbelievable. Two different men's semen ran down as her face and mouth as she dropped the jar onto the floor causing it to shatter. The hot wife paid no attention as her hand worked faster as she began to orgasm, "Oohhhhhhhhhh!! Oohhhhhhhhhhh," she gurgled with her face covered in the sperm. A large glob of cum collected on her upper lip and Katie lapped it up greedily, before using her finger to collect the rest and bring it to her eager mouth. She continued to fuck herself with her fingers as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss. Her body quivered and shook, "Ooooohhhhhhh," the hot wife purred. The hot wife licked her lips tasting the wonderful nectar as her body continued his rhythmic pulses that shot through her body.

Her fingers slowed to a gentle rub as she picked up the third jar. She slowly poured the sticky cool semen all across the top of her neck and chest. She sat there for ten seconds or more, as she watched the cum slowly slide down her chest and onto her small round tits. The hot wife maintained a steady motion with her fingers inside her as she used her other hand to rub the semen onto her nipples while the remaining cum dribbled between her small orbs and down her stomach. Katie slowly rubbed her small breasts, while she twisted her lower body back and forth on her hand.

The hot wife bent her head down as she lifted her small breast and licked her own nipples, tentatively at first, but quickly it turned to uncontrollable lapping. It tasted a little different to the previous two jars, a slightly less intense flavor and slightly less sticky. Katie took her time licking all the semen from both nipples, savoring the new taste and sensations. Mrs. Jackson looked down at the remaining cum as it trickled down her tight stomach. It had now reached the top of her pubic hair landing strip.

Katie moved her pelvis forward slightly and watched as the cum started to ooze past her pubic hair. She watched as it made its way to the top of her slit as she opened her legs slightly wider. She increased the motion of her fingers inside of her as she felt the strangers cum would soon be mixing with her juices. The hot wife scooped up some of the remaining cum from her chest and stomach and slowly rubbed it into her clit. The hot wife gasped in excitement as she intensified the finger fucking.

Katie grabbed the fourth jar as she pulled her fingers from her. She felt so dirty. So slutty. Her breaths were short as she gasped for breaths. She poured the contents onto the fingers of her hand, taking care not to spill any. She paused to open her legs as wide as she could before she rammed her entire three fingers up her pussy, cum and all. Her orgasm hit almost immediately, "Oohhhhhhhh shitttttttt," she screamed. Katie fucked herself furiously with her hand, the cum lubricating her already wet pussy enough for all three fingers to slide easily in and out while her other hand rubbed her clit. The orgasm became more and more intense, her back arched as she squatted on the floor. She pulled her hand from her clit as she reached for the open jar of the fresh sperm that was collected just minutes ago and poured it across her lips and mouth tasting the still warm spunk. The hot liquid rolled down her cheeks and across her mouth. She licked her lips tasting the wonderful large load as she dropped the jar. It shattered next to the other on the floor as her body convulsed.

The young boy's cum tasted like fine wine. It was perfect as it ignited her taste buds. A perfect blend of salty and sweet. She felt it run down her face and onto her neck as she fucked herself.

As her body climaxed the hot wife took her hand from her pussy. She quickly reached around from behind and slid her index finger, still lubricated by the cum, up her ass. Her body spasmed violently as her orgasm intensified. The horny woman fell forward as she licked her lips. Her face pressed against the counter. She took her other hand and forced it between her legs as two fingers shot up into her pussy while the other was deep in her ass. "Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh," Katie cried out as her body convulsed. Her hands shook. Her lips quivered. She felt the walls of her cunt vibrating and her sphincter spasm around her finger. It was the longest and hardest orgasm she had ever felt. She finger fucked her body for minutes while her body quivered in delight as she tasted the young boy's cum in her mouth and on her face.

The orgasm finally subsided and Katie was left as a quivering mass on the floor for a few moments. She slowly removed her finger from her brown hole, which sent little waves of pleasure up her body. As Katie came down from the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life she spied the empty jars laying on the floor with the broken glass.

Her entire body was coated with cum. Her small landing strip of pubic hair was a matted mess of cum, sweat and pussy juices. Her freckled face, tits, chest and stomach were covered in cum. Katie licked her lips as the strong taste of semen erupted inside her mouth.

After a few minutes the hot wife slowly got up and balanced herself with the counter. She was light headed after her multiple orgasms and eventually made her way to the restroom. She looked in the mirror at her sperm covered body. It tingled at the thought of having so many jars of sperm dumped on her and in her. Her eyes trailed down at her sperm covered body and the sticky substance that covered her pussy.

Katie was momentarily overcome with remorse, shock, embarrassment, guilt, panic and a dozen other emotions. It was so wrong what she had done but yet she felt so sexually satisfied. She had completely lost control of herself,

The sexy mother grabbed a few paper towels from the dispenser and tried to clean up her face and body as best she could. She walked out and carefully bent down and placed the broken glass onto the tray with the empty jars. She returned to the restroom and dumped the glass into the garbage after collecting her juice soaked thong. She covered the broken glass with a few other paper towels. She glanced back into the mirror. Her hair still had globs of sticky semen in it. Her face had a sticky sheen to it. She looked down at her watch and knew she had to hurry home to be with her children.

She briskly walked back out to her desk and quickly put on her bra and panties, feeling a sense of helplessness as the hot wife saw the cum on her tits and pussy seep through the material and form incriminating wet patches on her undergarments. Katie sighed ever so slightly as she put on the rest of her clothes, disgusted at the depraved slut that she had become in the last few hours. She placed the Fed-Ex package on Dr. Naz's desk and quickly scribbled a note, "Thank you for the past few weeks." She placed the pen down on his desk and spied her wedding ring had semen stuck around the base. She tried wipe her hands on her clothes as she turned off the lights as she walked outside. Katie drove home as the taste of and smell of different men's' sperm filled her senses but what was regret was soon replaced with the craving for more.

She had just experienced a powerful orgasm but yet her body already wanted another. The hot wife pulled out her phone and dialed as she drove through traffic. Her husband's voiced was heard over the headset, "Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Can we talk?" the sexy wife spoke softly.

"Katie I'm worki," his voice obviously perturbed.

His beautiful wife cut him off, "Can't we just have coffee?" Her voice quivered, "I really miss you Fred."

After a brief pause and she heard her husband shuffling some papers, "I have work to do. I'm not ready to even try talking about anything right now."

The hot wife grimaced. She was desperate, "Please Fred. I'm begging. It's been almost two months! I'm so sorry! Can I try to explain?"

A brief pause was followed by Fred clearing his throat, "Explain? How could you possibly explain what you did with that fat fuck? I don't want to talk about it right now. I have work to do!"

Katie wanted desperately to speak with her husband but grew frustrated, "Damn it Fred! When will you be ready? It's been almost two months..," She screamed into the phone as her husband hung up on her.

The still married mother flung her phone into the passenger seat in anger. She drove home distraught about her crumbing marriage and the conflicting emotions inside of her. She couldn't help but blame herself and her inability to control her sexual urges.