My Hot Wife Makes A Porno!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These tow guys are such pros! Now Todd lays down, and tells you to get on him. You do, and you feel his cockhead bouncing up, and rubbing all over your pussy. He is still hard as a rock, and ready for you to lower yourself onto him. You start to, and you feel your pussy opening up and wrapping around him again. Even after the incredible fucking you just recieved, its still a very snug fit. You have to lower yourself onto him slowly As you do you kind of throw your head back, and start to moan again, something like another oh my god is escaping your lips. Slowly your taking it in, impaling yourself on that fat cock until your pussy comes to rest on his pelvis and its all in you again.

He leans up, and plays with your tits, groping them, pinching your nipples, and finally sucking on them hard. Your starting to move and wiggle on him and its feeling really good. John places his hands on your hips, and works you on that fat cock. He is guiding you, lifting you up and down on it and that pushes you over the edge. You throw back your head and cum again. Your body is flooded with the sensations of having your tits played with and sucked, your pussy stuffed, and your hips beeing pressed down.

You don't cum that hard on top and you get rolled over as soon as you cum this time. I tell them your clitty needs some attention, and John starts sucking on it, while you reach out, and lightly stroke Todds cock. You seem to really like the larger one the best. after a couple minutes of clit teasing, John steps back and Todd is back on top of you, and sliding into you again.

Its an easier fit now, and he is able to pump you harder and faster than before. Waves of pleasure are coursing over your body again, your pussy floods juices, and you cum again. But the pounding continues, with you and me its over at this point, but not this time, your pussy just keeps getting pounded! You cum at least three more times before you are telling Todd to stop!

Your little pussy is all fucked out...your relaxed, loose...and your just in a state of bliss...I hadn't got the chance to cum yet, so to finish all this off, I climb on you, and slide into you..effortlessly...your pussy is all opened up...it looks hot...and I cum in you...and the parting shot is watching my jizz leak out of your very well used pussy....God damn, that was a fun afternoon!

12