My How They Grow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around nervously, guilt threatening to overwhelm her. Yet she couldn't deny wanting to see more of this. She'd met Ryan. God, was he really that big? The picture before her made it look so enormous, so hard, so juicy! The thought of her daughter's young friend's hot, wet, sexy little mouth with that big, fat cock fucking it and her smiling and moaning around it sent a jolt straight to my wife's turgid nipples. Her mind wandered to some of the guys she'd dated before me. Some of them had beautiful penises, but none this large. Again she became aware of the smoldering heat between her legs that her daughter had so cruelly stoked during their ride home. Her fingers began to rub. Suddenly she looked back at the open door. Then she felt herself rise to go close it.

Carrie moved as if in some kind of trance. She glided back to her daughter's desk and sat down again, dropping her fingers back onto the "V" between her black Capri covered thighs.

The next picture wasn't a picture. It was an MPEG of Alison sucking Ryan's handsome cock. When Carrie first clicked on it, the speakers roared to life. She frantically tried to find the mute button but couldn't and in desperation she finally reached out and twisted the volume knob on the remote speakers, immediately dampening the noise. Oddly though, she then found herself turning it back up, just a little. Just enough so she could hear Alison moan and slurp around the big cock. She listened as Ryan told the young girl to "Suck it good, baby. Mmmm, yes, lick it just like that. Ohhh, God, you little slut! Mmmm..yes...just like that. Lick it, oh God that's so good." The narrative continued, as my wife watched Ryan slap Alison's face with his big cockshaft again and again, before thrusting it wetly into her mouth for more sucking.

The camera panned out and Carrie watched as a pretty nude Alison, with her perky "C" cup breasts jiggling and swaying erotically sat on her haunches with her legs spread wide while frigging her shaved pussy to the rhythm of her bobbing head. Little whimpers and squeals came from her as the powerful young stud grabbed the back of her head and plunged into her wet and ready mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh God" Carrie whispered as she rocked back and forth on my daughter's chair, listening and watching the lewd scene unfold before her.

My wife's own fingers were pressing harder and harder into the sodden crotch of her stretch pants. It felt wonderful, and she could actually feel her throbbing clit through the thin fabric. She rubbed it softly as she watched.

She found herself mumbling her encouragement to the young girl on the screen, telling her to 'Hold it up straight and lick it, oh God, yes, just like that.' or 'Oooh, yes, oh God rub that big fucking thing all over your face...ohhh yes Alison, oooh God that's so hot!". Carrie's hand pressed harder but it was no good. She needed to touch herself now.

My wife pulled out the waistband of her Capris and thrust her left hand down inside them. She felt the thin patch of material forming the front of her new thong and quickly pushed it aside to get at her slick, hairless snatch. Her eyes fluttered and closed as she slowly rubbed her fingers up and down her wet lips.

The next video showed Alison on her bed. She was by herself but she was talking to the camera. Obviously it appeared that Ryan must have been holding the video camera, but it made Carrie wonder who had been doing the filming on the previous clip. Alison was lying back on the bed, with her legs spread, raised and bent at the knees with her small feet flat on the bed-sheet. She was running her petite hands up and down her pussy lips, showing herself to the camera, talking to the cameraman. "Is this how you like it? Do you like to see my pussy, baby? Do you want to see me finger myself?" The husky, muffled replies of an unseen voyeur replied to her.

My wife Carrie also replied "Oh yes, do that. Touch it. Touch it for me baby. Oh God, yes rub it just like that...oooh yes up and down Alison, rub it for me Alison you little slut...oh God." Carrie's breathing quickened. She curled her own fingers to press them into her wet slot, pushing them deep into her as she spread her legs further. The clip continued. Alison kept rubbing her slot and then brought her fingers to her lips to lick them and suck the juice off. Carrie moaned and began rubbing her heavy, braless breasts through her top. A few more minutes of this and she knew she was going to explode. Her daughter's gorgeous young friend, who she'd been with all afternoon, staring at the girl's hot ass and perfect, firm tits, was now lying spread out in front of her on a computer monitor, taunting her and teasing her with nasty, filthy words.

But then much to my wife's chagrin, that clip ended. Carrie moaned in disbelief. She grabbed the mouse and frantically searched for another MPEG in the file. She clicked on another one, but this time it was a different girl apparently, only the camera had cut her off at the shoulders and her face and neck wasn't visible in the shot. Only the girl's perfect breasts and pink, bald pussy were shown, in much the same pose as Alison had been in the previous clip.

The unknown girl rubbed her slit up and down, using one hand to pull the lips apart to show the camera. She too kept up a whispering dialogue with the viewer. "Look at it...mmm...you want it don't you? You want to see me put my fingers inside me, don't you? Like this?" she gasped as she pushed her red-fingernailed digits deep into her, causing her back to arch off the bed, her legs spreading even wider. "Ohhh God, my fingers feel so fucking good. Mmmmm...I'm so fucking hot and wet. Look at it. Stare at my fucking pussy, oh God, yes, stare at it. God, eat it. Lick it baby...ohhhh."

"Oh shit!" my wife moaned as she watched the girl writhe on the bed. Her breasts were beautiful, large and full. Her nipples were soft pink and the size of half dollars, but they were so hard. The girl cupped them and pinched them as she rubbed her wet pussy. The camera zoomed in. My wife could hear the squish of the girl's pussy around her pumping fingers. The girl whispered such naughty things. It was if she was talking right to my wife. Carrie's hand was a blur of motion inside her Capri's. She was going to cum from this girl. God she was talking like such a little slut! Suddenly the camera panned upward on the girl's face.

She was beautiful, her face a mask of twisted and contorted lust. Her eyes bored into my wife's as she sneered at her through the camera lens. She licked her lips and bit them as she fingered herself. She had shoulder length brown hair and big green eyes. It was Lynette!

Carrie's wail started out as a low howl as her fingers mashed her clit, revolving around and over it in fast, furious circles. "Oh fuck, Lynette!" she cried, shutting her eyes as she clamped her legs around her frigging fingers.

"Yes, Mommy?" her daughter's little girl voice came from right behind her as she felt two hands wrap around her braless tits, feeling them through her stretch top. She felt her daughter's hot breath against her ear and the flick of her tongue on her neck. Carrie nearly shrieked in fright! She hadn't heard the door open, hadn't heard her daughter come in. How long had she been standing there?

As she whirled the chair around, pulling her soaked hand out from her pants, she was greeted by her daughter's full, wet breasts and those hard, pink nipples just inches from her face. Lynette took the opportunity to swing one leg over her mother's lap and brought it to rest on the opposite arm of the chair, effectively straddling her mother so that her wet, firm tits were right in her mother's face. Her mother turned the chair back again so that Lynette could lean back against the desk as she sat partially on my wife's thighs and knees, with her legs splayed out on either side of the chair. She was a gymnast after all!

Carrie looked on with a mixture of horror and unbridled lust as Lynette continued to act out the video right on her lap, spreading her pussy lips and fingering them rapidly as she leaned back against the desk top and smiled seductively at her mother. "How badly do you want to suck me, Mommy?" Lynette hissed.

"Oh God, Lynette, no!" Carrie whimpered, even as my daughter reached over and grabbed my wife's right hand, guiding it downward between her legs. She rubbed my wife's hand first over the smooth soft skin of her thighs, turning it back and forth to stroke them first with my wife's fingers, then the back of her hand. Carrie shuddered at the silky feel of them, as her daughter forced her hand, down, down, deeper towards her hot sex. As Carrie's fingers felt the steaming wetness of her daughter, Lynette just leaned back and smiled at her.

"Do it!" she sneered, spreading her legs as far as they could go.

Carrie stared at her daughter, and a dark shadow crossed her own face. "You little tramp!" she spat as she plunged her fingers into her daughter's hot, wet cunt. "Like this?" she growled. "Fuck you like this, you little slut?" as her fingers pumped in and out, twisting and turning.

My daughter leaned back further, placing both elbows on the desk behind her, knocking the keyboard backwards. "Oh fuck, oh fuck Mommy, what are you doing, Mommy?" she mewed in her schoolgirl voice. "Oh no Mommy, you're rubbing my pussy! Stop Mommy, stop! You're going to make it all wet! Oh Mommy, please,what are you doing to my little pussy?" she taunted.

"Oh you little bitch!" yelped my wife, as she began to rub Lynette's clit with her left thumb, her purple nail polish gleaming with my daughter's cunt juice. "You want me to make you cum? Is that it? You want to cum while I finger you?'

"Oh Mommy, no! No Mommy, no! Daddy's right downstairs! Don't make my poor pussy cum when Daddy's right downstairs and doesn't know!" Lynette goaded. "Don't make me cum again and again!"

Carrie was wild now. Her eyes had a fevered look to them as she worked her daughter's bald pussy faster, with both hands. Lynette was bucking and writhing on her lap, the desk rubbing her back hard, beginning to make red marks on it. "You little fucking tease. You've been teasing me all day, haven't you?" Carrie demanded.

Lynette's face morphed into an expression of mock contrition, green eyes big and wide, mouth trembling. "Oooh," she purred "I'm sorry Mommy! I didn't really mean to! I only meant to tease you a little to see if you liked it! I just wanted you to look at me. Did I go too far?" she pouted, still humping up and down on my wife's pumping fingers.

Suddenly Carrie started to push her chair away from the desk. "Go to the bed!" she barked, pushing Lynette off her lap. Lynette staggered to her feet and suddenly looking at the wild look in her mother's eyes, she felt a sense of apprehension and fear. She backed slowly to the bed as my wife began stripping off her own clothes.

As my daughter climbed backwards onto the bed, her eyes dropped to my wife's prodigious breasts as Carrie pulled her top off, causing them to bounce and wobble. Carrie took another step towards the bed, topless now. "Do you like my big tits, Lynnie? How long have you been thinking about them, about touching them, licking them, feeling how heavy they are? I saw you staring at them all day long. You know, you're not the only one who knows when other girls look at them. I see when people look at my body. And guess what, Lynette? I kind of like it! In fact, I like it a lot! It makes me really horny to think I can get another guy or woman to stare at me! Do you like them Lynette?"

Lynette was the one that was breathless and a little stunned now. She'd never seen her mother like this. "Y-yes." she squeaked, backing a little further towards her headboard. Carrie closed in on her like a panther towards its prey.

She hooked both her thumbs into her Capri's and started to wiggle them down, like a stripper at a bachelor party, pulling them down an inch on one side, then the other, hips swaying suggestively. She turned around and lowered them over her firm ass cheeks, her black thong riding between them, showing her daughter her own perfect ass. Lynette groaned and began to rub her pussy as she watched her own mother strip before her.

"Mom, Dad's right down stairs!" Lynette whispered, as if this was now suddenly a problem.

"I don't care about that right now. I think it's kind of hot, don't you? Him down there and me about to eat your little pussy up here...mmmm, I like it!" Carrie snarled, now naked except for her thong as she crawled on all fours towards her daughter, the soft comforter bunching under her hands as she crept. "You wanted to know what I was like when I was your age? This is what I was like when I was your age."

With that my wife placed her hands on Lynette's legs and pushed them apart and upwards, spreading her pussy as far as she could. Then she bowed her head and leaned in towards it. Lynette felt the hot breath on her mons first and it sent a wicked chill down her back as she watched her mother's beautiful face descend on her. Suddenly the sheer taboo of what they were about to do hit her and she whimpered a little.

Carrie could smell her daughter's desire. My wife's sweet ass was raised up in the air as she steadied herself with her hands firmly planted on my daughter's spread thighs. She kissed the girl's hairless pussy, lightly at first, then again, then again, flicking her tongue against it the third time. Lynette covered her face with her hands and whined breathlessly, "Oh...God!"

My wife just smiled, tasting her daughter's musk. She flattened out her tongue and slowly drew it from the bottom of Lynette's spread ass-crack all the way up to her throbbing clit. There she deftly flicked her tongue repeatedly over the little nub, sending sparks through my daughter's young body.

Suddenly she started lapping with more vigor. A light flick here, another there, up, down, side to side, pushing into it then curling her tongue upward, mashing her face into her daughter's wet sex. Lynette started wailing, biting her fist as she watched her mother punish her pretty young pussy with her unbelievably talented tongue.

My wife began to moan and coo sexily, encouraging Lynette with her noises as she purposely made loud licking and sucking noises on her dripping snatch. Her tongue dipped lower and lapped at the little 18 year-old's asshole, circling it and dipping in as her hands continued to hold her daughter's legs wide apart in a vice-like grip. "Mmmm...mmmm...unhhhh." my wife grunted as she licked. And that's when Lynette lost it.

My daughter grabbed my wife's head and held it fast against her humping pussy. She writhed and ground it into her mother's face as she came, wave after wave of wanton pleasure coursing through her. "Ohhhh, fucckkk!" she howled, as she jerked and spasmed, all the while as my wife clamped her lips over my daughter's sensitive clitoris. It seemed like minutes passed, as the aftershocks continued to wrack Lynette's small frame, her mother mercilessly tonguing her streaming slit. She found herself now stroking her mother's hair lovingly, twitching each time Carrie moved her tongue. "Oh God, Mommy, stop, please...no more!" she pleaded, causing my wife to finally raise her pretty girl-cum covered face.

Carrie wiped some of it off with one finger. Her blond-streaked chestnut hair was a tousled mess. She licked her fingers off one by one, looking into my daughter's eyes. Then she raised one of her large breasts up to her mouth and slowly licked the hardened nipple, her gaze never disengaging from her daughter. Lynette groaned and shivered at the sight of her gorgeous mother, seeing her in a whole new light.

"Is this what you like to see, Lynette?" Carrie teased. "Do you like to watch your Mommy do this to herself?" she continued, lapping first at one tit, then the other. Lynette squirmed on the bed, her poor young pussy still throbbing. "Cause I like to show off too baby girl. I like to make people watch me fuck myself! I want them to want to fuck me!" Carrie oozed.

"God Mom, you are so hot!" Lynette moaned, softly rubbing her slit.

Carrie smiled and then unexpectedly rose and climbed off the bed. Picking up her Capri's, she started putting them back on. She looked up at her daughter, shook her hair back and smiled sexily. "Yes I am baby-girl, and don't you ever forget it!"

With that, my hot wife picked up her top and walked topless out the bedroom door and down the hallway, her perfect ass and round hips swinging sexily the whole way.

My pretty daughter watched from her bed, legs spread, and completely nude, exhausted and dripping wet. The student had just met the master.

12