My How They Grow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to. You'll tell everybody about me!" my daughter whined.

"No I won't! It'll be our secret. Just yours and mine. Put it on now Lynette! Play it loud enough so I can hear it!"

"But...but my Dad's home." my daughter simpered.

"Who cares Lynette? Put it on and tell me what you're doing to yourself as you watch Ali!" Ryan pressed.

And to my surprise, I suddenly heard the sound of a girl moaning distantly, as if she was in some kind of tin can or drum. I realized that my daughter had in fact started a video clip on her computer and had turned it way, way up.

"Oh fuck, you little slut! You're actually doing it aren't you?" Ryan snarled, and I knew then that he was pumping up and down on his own large penis as he talked. "Tell me what you're doing to yourself, Lynette. Watch Alison and pretend she's rubbing her pretty cunt off right in front of your face! Are you fingering your pussy you little slut?"

"Oh...Oh God Ryan!" my daughter squealed.

"Tell me!" he barked.

My own hand sped up. I leaned back in my chair, my chest heaving as I held the phone tightly against my ear.

"I'm...I'm playing with it, rubbing...Oh God...she's...she's so fucking hot Ryan and she's sucking your fat cock...Oh God, you're so fucking big...such a big cock, oooh shit...Now you're slapping it on her face and she fucking loves it and her fingers are going in and out of her pussy and it's all bald and oh fuck...I'm so fucking wet, my hand's all over my pussy and tits and I'm gonna make myself cum about Ali, cum about her pussy...fuck, so hot, she's so fucking hot Ryan. Oooh fuck, yes, fuck her sexy little mouth Ryan, oh God!"

"Oh you fucking slut! I'm so fucking hard, my cock is so fucking big and hard for you, you little bitch! Oooh I'd spray it all over your fucking little face if I were there right now, you little tease!" her partner growled.

My cock was on fire, like lava was coursing through it. My fist gripped it, yanking in a powerful blur, fingers squeezing the fat vein underneath it. The head of it was red and shiny and I could only imagine how big Ryan's own cock-head must be in his own grip. I could hear him gasping, hear them both whimpering and wheezing as we all masturbated together, spurred on by my daughter's voice.

"Oh fuck, oh Ryan...oh God I'm so close...oh shit she's on the bed and her fingers are going in and out and...oooh shit you're rubbing your big cock all over her tits and she's begging...ooh fuck yes...you're going to cum on her face...oh God Ryan, my fingers are so deep...oh...ohhh Goddddd!" With that, I knew my Lynette was cumming. She dropped the phone and I could actually hear her shriek in a kind of muted stereo -- one voice muffled over the phone and the other coming faintly through the walls and the ceiling above me.

"Fuck yessss!" Ryan bellowed as he obviously came very hard. I could almost picture the jets of white hot cum firing from his thick hard cock, and with that, my own organ erupted all over the place. Thick ropes of jism shot up out of my erection, all over the front of my shirt, over and over. I pumped it purposefully with a kind of gleeful abandonment, reveling in the power and the absolute wrongness of it. I pulled the skin of the shaft tight over and over as I milked my cock hard, listening and glorifying in my little girl's own violent orgasm over the phone.

A few moments later however I came back to reality. Dear God, what had I just done? I needed help! I needed to get a grip! But mostly, I needed to clean up, and quick! I quietly tried to put the receiver back into its mount. I had somehow gotten cum on it. I'd need to clean that up later. I hastily raised myself out of my office chair and somehow managed to pull my shirt off and wad it into a ball without getting more of my juice on everything. I opened my office door and staggered out in order to get to the laundry room.

As I hurried by the stairs, my daughter came flying down from upstairs dressed only in her tight, aqua "Hello Kitty" T-shirt and holding her visibly wet pink cotton panties. We both froze, panicked, I shirtless and with a few wet cum stains around my fly, she bottomless and clearly trying to get to the laundry room as well. The color had left both of our faces, before hers changed to a deep, red blush. But then, just as quickly the color subsided.

"I thought I heard a click on the phone." she said. "Were you just eaves-dropping on me Daddy?" she asked, her eyes glinting.

"I uh...No. I picked up the phone and when I heard you on the line, I set it back down again, but it must not have shut off or something." I lied, improvising quickly. My daughter descended the rest of the stairs, her T-shirt barely covering her private areas. As she turned to walk by me towards the laundry room I watched the bare curves of her luscious ass, which were just visible below the hem of her top, swish seductively back and forth with each step. She looked over her shoulder and suddenly stopped, turning to face me.

"Really? So, uh, why the sudden need to wash your shirt? Did you spill something? It looks like whatever it was got on the front of your pants too." With that, Lynette walked back to me and reached towards the cum spots near my zipper. Reflexively, I recoiled, covering the area with my balled up shirt. As close as she was, I could smell her. I could smell her wetness. Fresh girl cum.

"Yeah -- I spilled some coffee." I gambled. "I was just going to dump my shirt in the dryer and get a new one." I added. "And by the way, since when do you walk around the house with nothing on below?" I countered, gesturing with my eyes.

"I guess I spilled something on myself too, Daddy?' my daughter smiled. "I messed up though because I tried to get it off but I just ended up wiping it all over myself!" she continued, cocking her head and giving me a coy little grin.

I swallowed hard as she studied my reaction. "Well, I guess we should wash our stuff before Mom gets home then." I said, breaking the tension.

"Yes we should Daddy. Do you want to hand me your shirt and pants? I'll put them in with my stuff if you want?" Lynette replied.

"Uh, sure. That would be good honey." I answered, realizing that I was now trapped. She waited and we both stood there, dumbly, lost in time.

"Aren't you going to..." she gestured at my pants.

"Uh, yeah...yeah right." I stammered, and proceeded to unbuckle my belt and remove my jeans.

Clearly visible around the area of my semi-hard prick was a fairly large wet spot, where my remaining few drops of cum had leaked into my underwear. I quickly balled up my pants with my shirt and handed it to my daughter. Her eyes never left the damp outline of my cock.

"Looks like the coffee went right through to your underwear Daddy!" Lynette observed. "You're all wet down there."

"Yes." I replied. I'd begun to have had enough of this little game but decided to keep playing dumb. "I guess I really soaked myself good. Must have gotten it everywhere."

"Looks like it. That's too bad Daddy. Maybe next time you shouldn't listen to me on the phone and...you know, drink your coffee!" she smiled.

"I wasn't listening!" I protested lamely.

Lynette gave me a final disbelieving glance, took my clothes from me and turned to walk down the hallway towards the laundry room. As she pushed open the door she stopped, unraveled my shirt, looked at it and bent her head to it. She looked back at me with a cynical smirk on her face.

"Smells yummy! I love this kind of coffee Daddy. I could just drink gallons of it!" she commented, flashing me that innocent smile of hers.

I just shook my head and went to get myself another set of clothes.