All Comments on 'My How They Grow Ch. 06'

by luvtoread_660

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice continuation of the story

A little longer than the others but very steamy at the end, with the father listening to the daughter's very hot phone sex conversation...wow! Nice writing style as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow - this series rocks!

Took a while to get going but lots of nice teasing leading up to the sexy ending. I'd like to see both Mom and Dad give Lynette what she deserves...

newtype2525newtype2525over 16 years ago
Epic tale!!!

I can't believe I never read your stories before! What makes matters worst is that now I have to wait for more chapters! Oh, the pain of not being able to see the final product will terrorize my thoughts! Wonderful story with limitless possibilities! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really hot story

I very much enjoyed reading the story of Lynnette and her family "problems" I sure hope you planning on continuing with furhter stories about her. Keep up the good work.

Valiant114Valiant114almost 16 years ago
WOW!

I've been readin on this site as long as I can remember, and this has to be one of the two best stories I've ever seen (the other is from Rob in AZ), but this has great heat, good build-up, nice long plataues, and good dialogue (a must). PLEASE don't let this end hanging!

Thx lots, V114

JackLuisJackLuisover 15 years ago
Hot Spunk and Girl Cum!

I liked the tension and reveled in the total "wrongness" of it. Fantastic but I want More! More I tell you, make me see the wife in her passion sucking the clit of her daughter whil the dad does Terri Dogggy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it!

wow, I don't usually go for this kind of fantasy but this was fantastic. Are you going to write any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BRILLIANT :)

Loved it. Sexily atmospheric, and pretty realisitic, just disappointed when I had read chapter 6 and found it was the end. Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing :)!

Please Please write some more don't leave us hanging like that.PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A mindless Brit brain excrement !!

Inane and inept. The worst !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So hot!

I really hope you continue this story. It's one of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous