All Comments on 'My Husband Let Me Date'

by DeliaGreen

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IS KEVIN DUMB AS HE SOUNDS

THE WIFE IS A WHORE, THE HUBBY IS DUMB ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING PEOPLE BRING UP.HE LETS ANYTHING IN HIS BEDROOM.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

I think now he should have a date and have her watch.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
I see you...

gave us another aproach about Kevin & Angie's relationship. Well, at least this is better than your other stories because Kevin didn't act like a total wimp and did what had to be done because Carl was making Angie uncomfortable. I would think that Kevin would also have some fun also, but I bet he is only satisfied by watching..Hmmm.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice

Liked the way we got to see things from each view point ... well written and shows that whne you play sometines things don't go well

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
a good spin on a tired cliche genre.

For once at least we didn't have the wife fall in love her new big-diked lover! This what usually happens in these stories.And thank god the husband didn't get down licking the guys balls! You brought out the fact that even the best laid (;-)) plans can go wrong. Carls reaction was entirely believeable to me. I mean, what else was he going to think about a guy who lets another guy fuck his wife? That he was a sweet loving husband and all around super-nice guy? I wouldn't. Personally I would think he was a schmuck wirh a capital SCH!

I think her reaction was a bit subdued however. I really think most women would be far more affected by being damn near ass raped in their own home by someone they were beginning to trust.

Otherwise, nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Leftme wet, plenty for hubby toc lean up

Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Something is missing

I didn't like this story as much as the others because it seemed out of sequence. Even though they explained what had happened after the last story, there ws too much of a gap. There should have been a story in between this one and the last one showing how they confronted each other about what she had been doing and his confessing about the hot number working in his office.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

well written, but if this is a continuation of the series then a lot is missing. Or by doing this you don't have to deal with Kevin, finding out about he cheating and any problems revenge or anything we would have liked to have read about and you can now change the story line......A smart move but I for one like the conflict

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

well written, but if this is a continuation of the series then a lot is missing. Or by doing this you don't have to deal with Kevin, finding out about he cheating and any problems revenge or anything we would have liked to have read about and you can now change the story line......A smart move but I for one like the conflict

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No longer Wussie Wimp Husband

Thanks for the change from wimpy wussie husband and male demeaning theme.

As Always - very well written - if we could just get you to write on swapping, 3somes or non-married or fair sharing or married infidelity with consequence it might be more real as well as very entertainingly sensual!!

Please think about it - you are talented to do anything you wish - selfishly we want more but the braindead stupid husband is a turn off. - Thanks Again - Regards

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
confused

in this story you had Kevin make the comment " But that's all behind us now. Somehow our marriage survived all that. We've made a truce—no more cheating, for either of us.".

what talk? when? What exactly did they talk about? didn't see it at the end of last story nor the beginning of this one.in real life that conversation could make or break a marriage,and yet for purposes of this story you swept it away as inconsequential.sure can't understand how you could do that.possibly you were too focused on the writing style used for this story (which i find no fault with).

i think that conversation was so important that you could have made a short story out of it alone.

don

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
C'mon you guys

Kevin is still a witless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
their history

You may have forgotten how they got here. She decided it was okay for her to do whatever she wanted behind his back, including flying out for a weekend cheating behind his back. His cheating started because she set him up in a situation that screamed "SETUP". I don't know if that is what continued when she took off on him because that part is glossed over. Now that they are "over it", his fantasy is for her to keep doing what she was doing behind his back. He knew why she was going but didn't discuss it with her, he just let her go.

And with that background this guy is suddenly not a wimp because he prevented her from being raped? What strength of character. Most men who were watching somebody else screw their wife, while she was having a much better time than with him, wouldn't have the strength of character to prevent her anal rape. He could run as a law and order candidate.

I agree with Goodwifey. And, if we're allowed to look into the characters beyond their words, he knows she'll continue to cheat. This is just his attempt to maintain some sort of control in the vain hope that she eventually will think so little of him that they will split up.

The much more interesting story would have been the struggle they had in between stories to try to save the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
He should have beat the crap out of Carl.

Better yet, she should file rape charges against Carl. She said "NO" so that, at least attempted rape, is what it was. Put him in prison where he belongs. The evidence is his sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very hot

I know from a womens view to make aman stop when you wnat him to stop in the deepest part of passion is hard to do. She was lucky her husband was nearby to stop him or she would her been hurt. The husband stepped in at the right time, I know cause i was used once when my hubby was called for a meeting and i was hurt and crying when he came home latter. Had he been there he would haved saved me from getting hurt. CCBABY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why?

angie may be hot, and he's ok with her screwing others?

so he has meredith ? and she's not know to angie or friend, a happy accident?

their choice: her screwing others and he prompts her (but she's very willing)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Kevin is a used piece of shit by his wife, she is

a sex escort otherwise known as whore, and had been put playing at parties. Now in a threesome she is worried about anal sex, get real! The guy was told no, no means no, even if the girl gives in later with saying yes it is still rape, the last words spoken carry the weight. So after she us used and abused she and her "husband" have sex and go to sleep. Yeah right, her husband is her paycheck, he pays for her lifestyle and allows her to fuck around. All the while placing his employment, their social status, their medical condition, and their physical safety on her being a whore. Great marriage, made in heaven, may AIDS take both of them swiftly so they dont suffer to much in their braindead life. Now that Kevin has it in his little boy head what she really is he needs to divorce her. She can still be the company fuck bunny and make money just he doesnt have to be at risk with her. We know one couple that lived this lifestyle to the point she became a full time escort, she died of AIDS, yeah people die with it, and he couldnt understand why the other women we knew would not date him. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
marriage

All i can hope is that this author never has kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Keep up the great stories. And don't listen to the negative comments. Those people belong on the Disney Channel, not here. And your stories do belong in "Loving Wives". Monogomous relationships belong under "Romance"... and all those negative readers who can't read your intro explaining what your story contains, belong over in the "Romance" section. Or on the Disney home page. Anyway, keep up the good work and come back soon. :)

alan13703alan13703over 13 years ago
Marvelous

I also share my wife and your descriptions were an accurate record of the feelings I have when I see her in bed with another man.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Hope they can find somebody they know and trust. Hope you can continue this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We did that once

My former wife worked in a bakery, this guy came in every day to buy a sweet roll for lunch, He flirted and she flirted back, all harmless at first. Then after a few weeks, he asked her out and she realized she wanted to. Guess he was cute or something. She asked me if it was OK that evening. I told her hell no!

Things got cool between us after that, more arguments, finally I got pissed off and told her to go ahead, I would find one of my own. Now she was pissed off, but she went on that date.

Me? I went out too, not much luck, ended up in a massage parlor, got a happy ending.

Next day I asked how was it, she told me his dick was barely 4 inches long and he was a 15 second wonder. I laughed at that.

Hell with her anyway.

My 2nd wife has never asked to date anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Buffet truck

This gal drove a lunch truck, stopped by our shop every day. She flirted, I flirted, NBD, part of her job. Then one day, she asked me to meet her for a drink that night, so why not, I went.

She asked me if I would like to make love to her, kind of bluntly. She was cute and stacked, why not, so we did. Half a dozen times, then one day she called to cancel one of our sessions. I asked why, she said she had to go to dinner with her HUSBAND'S folks??

I sort of threw a fit, she told me her husband knew all about us and approved. But, not my thing, never dated her again. She still came by with that truck, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was perfect, till the end! It’s not cool to disregard and disrespect, unless you like that?

Well written and awesome details from both parties perspective. Respect is universal, and should always be given. My woman is my everything, it’s just sad that any man can’t appreciate how much a man loves his woman, to completely love her satisfaction. Although it may put him in an awkward situation, it can be incredible for everyone! It’s completely ok to love your lady, as much as you can. Love and adore always.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You share

You share your wife, you're a cuck. Your wife sleeps with other men, then she.is a whore. All these commenters claiming to be cucks and outing their wives as whores.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
You get what you ask for

Carl was pretty much right. She is a slut bitch and he is a pansy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Considering that idiotic cucking with her just up and flying off for a fuck party stopped me dead to rights.

Dumbest fucking shit as only a closeted male would accept remaining in a marriage with someone that worthless.

Thank god most women arent like that, its mostly men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It will take Kevin a while to figure it out, but he eventually will realize he wants a Carl to fuck his ass, not his wife's cunt. All voluntary cucks are gay guys stumbling in the dark as they find a way out of the closet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous