My Husband Let Me Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeliaGreen
DeliaGreen
155 Followers

Angie:

My date is over. I am in bed with my husband. His fantasy, our experiment, is now behind us.

He is asleep now. We made love twice. I think he'll sleep well tonight. And what a night it was. I star in a home-made porn flick (minus the video camera). Kevin almost gets into a slug fest with Carl the Hunk—or is it Carl the Asshole? He then gets a blow job from yours truly, followed by two very hot fucks! Yeah, I think he'll sleep just fine tonight.

Actually, I think we'll both sleep well tonight. Will Kevin ever ask me to "date" another man? I don't think so. I think he got his fill of that little fantasy tonight.

Kevin:

What a night that was! Too bad it didn't work out completely. I think the problem was that neither of us really knew Carl. He was practically a stranger. Maybe if it was someone we both knew … Maybe that would work out better.

DeliaGreen
DeliaGreen
155 Followers