My Husband's Business Partner Ch. 02

Story Info
Desperate wife takes strong measures.
3.8k words
4.13
67.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yekollu
yekollu
18 Followers

"You can pay me all my attention I gave you only if you let me kiss you once," he said shyly.

Hear this I became stunned and wonder if he wants kiss me why he waited so long while I've gave him a lot of chances. I was embarrassed and I looked away. But then he moved very close to me. As I kept silent he said, "Please don't say no, I know, I've red your eyes," he said softly, as he said this, my excitement hit the roof. At the same time, I wanted a little pause before taking a plunge into the ocean of forbidden pleasure.

Its true I was waiting for him to make the first move. But didn't know it would came too quickly. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was to stammer," Do you think this is a worth?" I asked him.

He gave a broad smile, "its worth more than you think." he replied, Slowly he grabbed my hand, he pulled me to him, he kissed me on my cheeks and I snuggled up close to him. Immediately I felt his warmth and I was breathing. My body molded into him and I savoured the feel of warm body. We groped each other for a few minutes; it was an almost strange emotion for me, as I hadn't touched someone with any sort of affection my entire life. I lifted my head, brought my mouth on his lips offering them to him. Then he pulled me in his strong arms and kissed me deeply in my lips. His kiss was so passionate that I immediately lost control and the kiss turned wild. My lips parted and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. My darting tongue made him wild and as his tongue moved in my mouth, His tongue played with mine and his one hands sought out my breasts, my nipples rock-hard under my thin qameez, and his other hand pressed my butt through the thin fabric of the shilwar, qameez. I never experienced such vigor in a man's physical love and felt as if I was being swept away by a tidal wave. Now that was my turn so my tongue went into his mouth and our tongues swirled around each other's mouth. I grabbed the back of his head, forcing me to kiss him harder as I continued rubbing my cunt against him. My breasts were crushed against him. He took my hand and placed it on the big, gigantic cock in his shilwar, I touched his strong manhood, which was almost bursting out through his shilwar. As the kiss and fondling each other continued, my passion grew stronger and I gasped, it felt so good I felt like I could cum right there.

He turned me and came up behind me and kissed my neck. He stroked my ass, cupping his hands around it, whispering, "I love you Bhabi (sister-in –law). I could feel his hard cock through his shilwar pressing against my ass and he started humping me slowly, his lips tracing electric current along my neck. His fingers played with my nipples, which ached, for his kisses.

"Ummm" I moaned, "Tell me Sarath. Tell me what you want to do to me" I looked back him in the face.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered softly and breathing deeply.

"Do me what you want," I turned and held him in my arms and placed his head on my breasts. With only the soft fabric of qameez and between his face and my breasts, he nudged my breasts with his nose and lips. Such an affectionate touch of a man was such a new thing for me that I was overwhelmed in joy. I showed my affection by running my fingers through the thick hair on his head and softly patting his back. I was shaking and my shilwar was dripping wet. It took all of my will to wait one more minute, then I could not control myself any longer, I had to have him, now. So I whispered in his ear, "It's better we move to bedroom."

"Yes, lets we move," he said and lifted me up into his arms like I'm weightless doll and walked towards the bedroom As he did, I put my arms around his neck. As soon as we were inside I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, saying, you are welcome to my bed." he kissed me back. Once we entered in room, He pulled me on top of him, my breasts pressing against his chest as his hands gripped my ass and squeezed hard. His cock was pressing eagerly between my thighs against my pussy, feeling wet but was it he or me that was making me wet.

We kissed hard and deep one of his hands on my back as the other pushed under my shilwar to feel my butt crack and buttocks.

He started kissing all over my face like a hungry animal then I teased him by saying, "I am now quite aged, dear. Do you really fancy this old woman's body?"

"Who said you are old?" he retorted. "To me you are the prettiest woman."

I was damn elated at his praise but hiding my feeling told him, "Then tell me why you waited so long?" I asked.

He said, "I love you but not like that, you know? Your husband's been my best friend for a long time and I just don't want to lose him,"

I wanted to see his cock; I raised myself up and unknotted his shilwar. I slide his shilwar when he lifted his hips to help me and I finally took it off, and as I pushed him away slightly I got my first view of his fully erect dick. Wow, what a gigantic size it had! It was thick and beautiful, the veins in the shaft large and strong. His head was a swollen purple-red, pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip. His balls hung low, hairless as the rest of his pubic area. He was clean-shaven, and like my self, took great care in removing every hair from the genitalia. And it was so thick! I tried to encircle it with my fingers, but failed. Anyhow I took his cock and slowly began to move his dick back and forth my thumb caressing the tip of his cock' head. He in turn was fondling my covered breasts and playing with bum crack.

He whispered in my ears "Please let me see your lotus bud fully open, Bhabi," I took off my qameez, folded it and then made no move to undress. His eyes widened to see my breasts, my erect nipples showing through the silky material of my bra. He took me in his arms. I was completely swept away by his manly embrace and as he put his lips on mine, I welcomed him by parting my lips. While he kissed me with enormous strength, he unsuccessfully fiddled with my bra hooks. Taking my hand behind I unhooked my bra. As he pulled the bra out, I pushed my breasts forward as if I was offering my treasured mounds to a deity.

He gave an amazed look at my breasts and adoringly touched them with his hands. He took his time to observe every square inch of my tits and very lovingly moved his fingers over them. He very lightly licked the silky smooth skin of my breasts and that sent shiver down my spine. He looked fascinated with my long nipples and started sucking it. This ignited fire in me and I pressed his head hard on my tit and fiercely pulled at his hair. He alternated his licking and pressing between the two boobs and I deeply moaned. His Skill of licking my nipples with his tongue, made me wild and I urged him to bite hard and tear the nipples off. He did bite me hard and I screamed in pleasure.

He demanded that I take off my shilwar to let him see me completely naked. I unknotted my shilwar string allowing it drop at my feet. Now I was naked before him, totally as naked as the day I was born. I want to correct that this is a country where still arranged marriage are still the rule. The couple doesn't even see each other until the wedding night, majority of the couples even don't see each other naked when they fuck, may be thousands young people are starting to find their own matches and experiment with sex but this country of more the one billon peoples.

Now he laid me on my bed on my back and sat between in my spread legs as I was expecting him to fuck me now but he bent on my belly and his mouth moved down kissing and licking all over my belly. He spent a lot of time licking inside my deep navel. I was moaning breathlessly. He tightly pressed and squeezed the fleshy waves and curves around my hips.

He went down to my thighs and hid his face between my thighs and rubbed his face all over it. I was wishing and dying for his mouth to reach my pussy.

He touched my pussy with his lips. It was like he gave me an electric shock! I bounced up off the bed shaking the bed violently. I asked wildly, "Sarath, what are you going to do? Are you going to kiss between my thighs?" My heart nearly stopped that I have never touched there by tongue.

He said to me excitedly " yes, Bhabi You will love it," he assured me looking up "I'm going to lick and suck your pussy my sweet Bhabi, I have found the treasure, for which I was dying for, for so many years, Lay back and let me have a feast, for what I see here it's going to be a scrumptious meal!"

I giggled excitedly and said, "This is dirty Sarath, don't do this," but in my heart I was praying for him not to stop," in my heart I was saying to him, " that is Bhabi's cunt, it is yours and your mouth feels so good on it. Eat it! Lick it! Taste it and suck it well! Drink all my juices they are yours too. For years too, I have been longing for this kind of loving attention from you.

He dived again into my pussy and pressed his lips very hard onto the middle of my pussy in a very hot, deep kiss. Then he went on kissing all over my love triangle. I think he must have planted at least one hundred kisses all over it. Then, from the bottom of my pussy he ran his tongue licking deeply and forcefully upward. My whole body jerks and quiver. I was yelling in utmost ecstasy. He continued his licking and wiping my entire vulva with his tongue several times. I went into a state of trance and I could feel my cunt muscles get tensed and relaxed.

I said: " Sarath, my husband never did this to me before and I can't tell you how good that feels. You know all erotic spots in the body of a woman to arouse her. Don't stop it is so exquisite. You are strumming all my nerve ends. It is excitement I am experiencing new way of life."I was about to cum in his mouth; I thought time was right to get fucked. I moaned "Oohhh Please, Sarath" I pleaded "Don't tease me any more do it. Do it now' I started beating his butt with my feet and almost sobbed in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you till you scream, Bhabi, you can be sure of that. "

He quickly moved over me, on top of me between my widespread thighs, and rested the head of his cock at my entrance. I spread my thighs wide as could as I do for him. He started rubbing his hard cock into my slimy slit, teasing me. "Do it now" I said in a half whisper

But he didn't hear me and was rubbing his hard cock into my slimy slit, teasing me. "Stop teasing me and put it in Me." and once again I reached down feverishly to grip his hard erect cock, placing his cock head in my pussy hole.

I felt his knob and bucked my pussy up to meet it. My hands reached over his hips as he slowly started enter into me. He finally he gave a bit more force and pushed really hard and the huge thing penetrated me. It pained a lot and as he pushed the whole gigantic thing fully in I felt that as if my passage would tear open. At the same time it gave a maddening pleasure to me, I shrieked and a strong Aaaahhhh sound came out of my mouth. Oh, what a strong thrust it was. "Oh yeah. That was good. I needed that." I said, breathless. I hooked my leg and my heel dug into his back.

He slowly thrust in and out, in and out. I moved my legs a little more widely for him. So he could get all the way in he grabbed my leg and bent my knee and brought it by his side. He pumped back and forth with a slow pace several times, Very slowly all the way out and all the way back in. I was sighing and gripping me tightly, my legs striking the air at each gentle inward thrust. I felt his knob knocking on the door of my womb, which made me grunt. He was getting now pace. I felt that my cunt sucked his cock like a baby sucking a feeder nipple.

He kept moving within me, in a steadily increasing pace. I felt like he was getting harder and harder inside of me. I loved the feeling of his cock sliding into me; I felt extreme sexual pleasure the way he was sliding.

"Bhabi, your pussy is so fucking tight, I could stay in you forever, " gasped Sarath as he continued to flick his cock like bit of flesh at the entrance to my pussy.

"Yes and I 'm proud of it but you've also a thing to be proud, Sarath."

"I think your husband left you sleep too much in nights," he again teased me.

"And what you have in mind?"

"Yes! Bhabi, I wanted you're little pussy from the day I saw you first. And would try my best to show you how I want you," He told me how he had been watching me and wanting me from the day he had first set eyes on me. . Sarath grabbed my legs and pushed them so that my knees were bent against my tits. I was wide open now for him. He thrust me deep. My hips lifted off the bed and my leg tensed on his shoulder.

I couldn't stop myself to confess, "You don't know, Sarath, that all that time, you were the one I wanted. You have always made me feel horny. I have always wanted you since you first sat opposite to me at our dinner table. Even with Ritesh there in the room my knickers were getting wet thinking what you could do to me."

I became wonder when he stopped and pulled his cock from my pussy so I shouted," what are you doing?"

"Be patient" he replied.

" Turn around, Bhabi, Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind.

I turned over and bent on my knees upping my ass like doggy. "Like this?" I asked.

He quickly knelt behind me and aimed his cock at my pussy and I felt the head of his cock touched my wet pussy hole. He teased my pussy with his swollen cock. He thrust forward and his entire cock entered in my pussy. I moaned loudly and in a few seconds I was pushing back against him.

I began to push back in just as his tip slid out of my pussy hole. He fucked me in long, slow, steady strokes. With every stroke I raised and pushed my ass to meet him.

Her tits were hanging as pendulum, so I reached in front to pull and pinch her nipples, while fingering her clit and cunt, she moans so loudly from the pleasures I steals from her and I began to fuck her deeply in her ass. She feels so full and her juices flow freely for me to ride her, she me not to stop,

I was asking his to fuck me hard, deeper, rub my clit, fuck me hard, fast and deep. This was incredible fuck I've ever received.

Sarath fucked my pussy like this for many long minutes before he rolled over on his back while holding on to me. With his cock still in me he asked me to ride his cock. He lay on his back and I climbed up on his lap, rubbing my wet pussy lips against his hard cock, moving up and down but not putting it in. I was teasing him and myself with his cock, playing with it, pressing my cunt against it and moaning as I moved up and down against it. "Oh Sarath this feels so good," I said. He grabbed both of my tits in his hands.

I then got up, grabbed his cock, placed it at the entrance of my cunt and slammed down on it so hard. I screamed, "ohhhh, Sarath you're so huge." His cock was hard and hot. I lifted myself up and came down hard. I was out of control and yelled, do me! Do me!" I was sitting straight up as I rode his cock. He had his hand on my waist as I went up and down, my tits bouncing and my long hair flying all over the place. I then leaned forward, so that my clit rubbed against his cock. Oh, Sarath! That's it! Oh Sarath! I love you. He I then put his finger in my ass hole, moving it deeper and I shuddered and shivered. An orgasm was sweeping through me and I rode him even harder. Fuck me, do me, fuck me ohhh Sarath. Here its comes, I'm coming." I collapsed against him. His cock was still in me still hard as he entered me first time.

"Lay back," he said again firmly. He then lifted me up and lay me down on the bed on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them so that my knees were bent against my tits. I was wide open. He put his swollen cock at my entrance and then thrust into me with a loud grunt and then started ramming my hot wet cunt.

"Ufff I feel so tired. Now it's hurting me," Sarath.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"Oh no! Please don't stop, I love you, Sarath, I love the way you make love. Please never stop. Oh, Sarath, its so good." I begged him, and I Grabbed his hands, and laid them on my, throbbing breasts I wanted him to fondle them. And my both hands reached around his ass grabbing his hips.

"That feels so good," I said. "Play with my tits," He filled his palms with my breasts, the large mounds overflowing their captors, and plumping them together brought them to his lips.

Looking down at me with a fiery look in his eyes, he kept his eyes on my face as he bent to take one of my milky breasts into his warm mouth. He lightly flicked my breasts with his tongue; licking everywhere but my nipples.

I squirmed in agony, while he continued to feather my tits with love bites while my nipples burned to be suckled. His tongue flicked over my nipples like a tiny whip, and constantly teased and tormented my nipples till I cried out for his mouth to please suck on them. He sucked the nipple first slowly and gently, still flicking it with his tongue and then increased the power of his suction, till the pleasure bordered on pain, and I screamed from the sensations.

He continued to rock his cock into me in a slow, unhurried fashion while ministering to my tits, but I had had enough and tightened my pussy walls around his thrusting member, slowly but forcefully, which made him groan and thrust into me a little faster.

"Please, Now finish it Sarath. You want to fuck me more but I can't go with that cock of yours anymore" I begged.

He rode me toward the sky, hard, gentle, rough, and till my bearing ran out and with one last, sharp thrust upward I impaled myself on him and swirled into the oblivion of my orgasm. Laying there immobile, I watched his beautiful face, as he thrust almost violently into me as his climax raced through him...making him stiffen and roar in ecstasy, "I'm want to come Bhabi, where should I come?"

" Don't care, I had tied my tubes, Come on, cum inside me, I want to feel you do It." I murmured between subbing.

A Moments later he ejaculated deep inside me. He pumped me long, before shooting his load into me. I shuddered and came just as the first molten shots of spunk blasted from his balls deep into my already flooded hole. He squirted inside. He was pulling my hair, it was perfect, and he was riding me like a mare.

I waited patiently until he collapsed onto me, and I locked my legs around his hips, holding him to me - in me, and then kissed him deeply. We lay exhausted in each other's arms, drenched in each other's juices, breathing heavily. His cock was still stiff inside of me, and seemed reluctant to return to softness. I could feel his cum leaking out and running down my ass. We both lay panting and catching our breath on the bed as we recovered from our first round.

"Oh! I have not done, I've never thought, I've never heard about sex like this, who would be believe?"

"Are you going to tell some one about this?"

"No, but that was incredible.

He was an expert He made slow, gentle love to me, pleasuring me in every way than a man can pleasure a woman, and I in turn did the same to him. We made love for hours, and I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot.

We made love for almost 3 am. He woke me again nearly at five in morning and fucked to his last drop.

I got to know after making love with Sarath, it became obvious that my husband hadn't a clue about how to treat women properly, while Sarath knows all how to treat and please a woman in bed and out of the bed.

Life was great after that night. We started having sex few days in a week. We've spent several evenings playing out fantasies. There are lots to write, if you asked for it.

yekollu
yekollu
18 Followers