My Husband's Mistress

Story Info
Her husband gives her a surprise: his mistress.
2k words
4.4
136.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers

My husband had called and asked me to meet him at his office around 5:00. He told me he had made special plans for us that evening. As soon as I finished at my office, I drove to his. Bryan is Senior Vice President for a large financial firm. As I approached his office, I noticed his secretary had already left for the day. Knocking on his door, I entered and found Bryan sitting behind his desk. His suit jacket was laying on the couch and he'd rolled up his shirt sleeves. He's always doing this and it makes him look even sexier, which is probably one of the reasons he does it. As I entered, Bryan looked up at me, smiled and ran his eyes up and down my body. I was wearing a short skirt with a matching suit jacket, both in black. He loves this particular suit. He says it shows off my legs and the plunging neck of the jacket shows just enough cleavage. Bryan said he had a couple more things to finish up. Handing me a glass of wine, he settled me in a big comfy chair off to the side. From here, I sat and waited.

After about ten minutes, there was a knock on the door and then a striking brunette walked in. She closed the door behind her and walked to Bryan's desk, never noticing me. I watched her smile at my husband and knew that this was the woman Bryan had been having an affair with. Bryan is always very honest with me and had told me he'd found this girl in the office that gave the best head, well the best head next to me. He told me this as I was blowing him in the shower.

As I watched her walk to Bryan's desk, my eyes focused on her swaying ass. She was wearing a blue dress that hung just to mid-thigh. Her ass was heart-shaped and made my hormones race a little. She still hadn't realized I was there. I finally tuned in and listened to Bryan tell her he needed her to witness a few documents for him. He slid them across his desk. As she bent to sign, her dress pulled up over her ass to reveal a tiny patch of white between her legs. The thong disappeared between her lovely cheeks. My hormones sped up even more. My husband knows I appreciate a good ass as much as he does. After she'd signed two documents, Bryan got up and walked around the desk to stand next to her. He pointed out one more document for her signature. This time, as she leaned over the desk, Bryan's hand settled on her ass. I watched my husband's hand slide slowly down around her curved rump and then push up, taking her skirt with it. Her ass was bare to me now except for the little white patch between her legs.

I looked up, watching her face. She looked at Bryan and smiled, licking her lips. I sipped my wine as her eyes finally focused on me. She looked startled and tried to stand up. Bryan laughed and told her to relax. He told her I was just his wife and he'd told me all about how lovely her mouth was. How good his cock felt when it was between her lips. As he spoke, Bryan ran his index finger across her lips and I felt my pussy getting even more wet. Bryan slipped his finger between her lips, asking her, "Don't you want to suck my cock, Tina? Don't you want to show my wife how good you are? I do."

Tina looked over at me again and I smiled, "Go ahead. Give my husband a blow job. I want to watch."

Tina looked slightly confused but then moaned as my husband ran his finger around her nipple. I know his touch and felt my own nipple harden as I watched his finger make slow circles. With just the slightest of pressure, Bryan pushed Tina down to her knees. Looking at me one more time, Tina reached up and undid Bryan's belt and pants. His cock was already hard and willing. I knew he had to have been hard before I even walked in the door. Tina's hands reached out, circled him, holding him firmly as her mouth slid over the head of him, sucking gently. I watched Bryan look at me and I licked my lips.

Bryan braced his hands on his desk, sitting just on the edge. Tina was down on her knees, her head bobbing up and down on my husband's cock. She was slurping and sucking making me wish I was on the receiving end of her luscious mouth. Tina lifted Bryan's cock in her hand and licked the underside, rolling her tongue around him slowly. Then, she dropped her mouth back down on him taking his whole cock in her mouth. Bryan was moaning, rubbing the back of her head, pushing her further onto his cock. Bryan looked at me as I started to unbutton my suit jacket. Sliding it open, I pulled my bra down, popping my breasts from their confinement. My nipples were hard. Dipping my finger in my wine, I ran the white liquid around my nipples, squeezing gently. I moaned and watched Tina again take my husband's cock completely in her mouth. Bryan was right. She did give good head.

Bryan was moaning faster now, his hips pushing his cock deeper and deeper into Tina's mouth. She lifted his cock, running her fingers up and down his shaft as she tongued his balls. Bryan loves that. He loves having his balls sucked. Tina pulled one into her mouth, rolled it with her tongue and then popped it out and took the other in her mouth. All the time she sucked his balls, Tina's hands were stroking Bryan's hard cock, moving up and down his shaft. I could see the tip glistening with just a drop of cream. Bryan was close to coming. I squeezed my nipples, squished my breast, as I sipped on my wine and watched my husband reach his orgasm, filling Tina's mouth. Bryan bucked his hips and Tina swallowed every last drop, sucking hungrily on his cock. When she was done, she looked up at Bryan.

"Mmm, perfect as always. Now will you do me a special favor, Tina?" Bryan waited while Tina thought and then nodded slowly. I could tell she was so over the edge he could have asked her anything. "Good. I want you to crawl over there and eat my wife's pussy. Will you do that, Tina? Will you lick her pussy while I watch?"

I felt my pussy gush with anticipation. Bryan knows how much I love to have my pussy eaten and he knew it'd been months since I'd had a woman between my legs. Tina looked over at me, at my bare breasts, as my hands massaged them. I smiled, licking my lips and uncrossed my legs. Making a decision, Tina slowly turned and crawled toward me. Her hair hung down over her shoulders making her look like some wide animal on the prowl. As she knelt in front of me, she slowly ran her hands up my legs starting with my ankles. I gently asked her if she'd ever done this before. With round, wide eyes, she told me only once. My body shivered as her hands moved up my thighs, spreading them. I was sitting out on the edge of the chair. Tina's hands pushed my skirt up. My black panties were soaking wet and pushing against me. Gently, Tina slipped a finger just inside my panties, touching my wet pussy with her finger tip. Just as quickly, she withdrew her finger. I sipped my wine and watched her as she brought her wet finger to her mouth and tasted me for the first time. I heard a low moan escape her lips.

Wrapping her hand around my right ankle, Tina lifted my leg and kissed my ankle just above my shoe strap. Her tongue was gentle as it licked my skin up my calf to my knee. I looked up and watched Bryan. His limp cock hung between his legs as he leaned against his desk watching. I looked back down at Tina as I felt her lips on my thigh, moving closer and closer to where I wanted her. Laying her hands on the inside of my thighs, she parted my legs and ran her fingers up, meeting at my core. I felt a shiver rush over me as her fingers stroked my wet pussy through my panties. With the most gentle of touches, Tina moved my panties to the side, getting her first view of my shaved pussy.

I started to lift my glass to my lips again when Tina reached up and stopped me. Dipping her finger into my wine, she smiled and stroked my pussy lips with the sweet white wine. My pussy shivered from the cool wetness and her touch. Leaning down, Tina lowered her face to my pussy and I felt her tongue for the first time against me. I moaned and nearly dropped my wine glass. Bryan was watching, his cock getting harder and harder as his newest mistress sucked my lips into her mouth. Using her other hand, Tina opened my pussy and ran her tongue up and down inside me, teasing my clit with every touch. I slithered down further in my chair, opening my legs wider for her. Bryan was wrong about Tina giving good head. It wasn't just good. It was incredible.

As I leaned my head back on the chair, closing my eyes and moaning, Tina slipped two fingers inside me right alongside her tongue. She fingered me slowly, sliding in and out with soft strokes. Her tongue moved against my clit, sucking it into her mouth. I felt my orgasm building, felt my body heating up. I grabbed the back of her head, pushing her harder into my pussy. When my orgasm broke, I moaned and bucked against her. Bryan watched, sipping his own wine and smiling.

Tina sat up, her face delightfully pink and wet. She licked her lips and I handed her my wine glass. She sipped and handed it back to me. Lifting her up to me, I leaned down and kissed her lips gently. She moaned. I looked back up at Bryan. "You're were right. She's incredible. Now, I want you to fuck her. Fuck her hard."

Bryan reached down lifting Tina up. Instead of moving her over to his desk, Bryan bent her over so she was bracing herself on my thighs. As Bryan lifted her dress and slipped her panties down, I reached up and unbuttoned the front of her dress to release her breasts. Just as Bryan slid his cock deep inside Tina, I squeezed her nipples and kissed her mouth. I urged Bryan to fuck her hard and slow, to give her everything he had. Tina was moaning as I kissed her and stroked her breasts as my husband fucked her from behind. Bryan grabbed hold of her hips, holding her steady as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. "Is she tight, Bryan? Is her pussy tight and wet? Fuck her harder, Bryan. Fuck her tight pussy." I was encouraging him as I played with her bouncing tits.

In between grunts, Bryan moaned, "She's so fucking tight. Her pussy is so fucking tight around my cock. Almost as tight as yours. Her pussy feels so good. So fucking good."

Tina moaned and looked up at me. I knew she was close to coming. I pulled on her tits and told Bryan, "Now, Bryan. Cum inside her now. Cum with her."

Bryan grunted and stroked his cock deep inside her walls again. Tina gripped my thighs as she moaned out incoherent words. Bryan pumped his spewing cock in and out of her and then pulled out, standing straight. Tina collapsed on my lap, happy and satisfied. I stroked her hair and smiled at my husband. I knew we'd be sharing Tina again soon. Very, very soon.

Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers