All Comments on 'My Husband's Mistress'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nice Story, wish it was longer

It is a great start, but you left me wanting too much more. Should have gone on some more, extended the eve. But keep it up, nice flow, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
INCREDIBLY HOT...AND BELIEVABLE!

It's been too long since I've read anything on Literotica that was both believable AND hot. You captured both in your story, which is quite an accomplishment given its brevity. I applaud your efforts, "Clohi".

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic

OH MY GOD!

imouseimouseabout 20 years ago
Better Than First Rate

A major hit! This has all the elements of a great smut story and it never disappoints, except leaving the reader wanting more. Yet even then it is on the money. As with tasty orgasms one needs a pause in between not only to refresh, but to regain the threahhold of beginning. Very good indeed.

imouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A tour de force

You have exceptional talent. Keep witing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Life!

I love this story, this is actually the life I live.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Is

Is this a.cuckqueen? The.pathetic female equivalent of the demented cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thanks to priest manuka for helping me bring back my husband

My husband left me and said he no longer loves me after spending 9years together, We have a beautiful daughter of 6 Years. I was not able to understand just how someone can fall out of love after 9years marriage The fact that he feels the way that he does. He no longer wants to do anything with me talk to me or see me I feel that our marriage can be saved but it was miserable when my partner doesn't want anything to do with me. few weeks ago a friend told me about priest manuka and I was able reach him through his email [lovesolutiontemple1@gmail.com] after 7 days my husband came to me and he admitted that everything he had been doing to me was wrong and he truly apologized. thanks to manuka he did perfect job to safe my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing - very erotic and good pace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super Hot! I’ll be looking at more of your stories, Clohi. 5⭐️s.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

so fucking erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous