My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were back in the room, she would make me kiss her feet, or bend over and get a spanking, just because she felt like it. When we finally ordered lunch, I would have to sit on the floor and eat, while she would be seated at the table. In the late afternoon, Vidya would order tea and snacks into the room.

Mr. Sarun would enter around 4 or 5 pm.

After that, my wife would be at his beck and call. He usually took a shower immediately on his return, and I would listen as my wife would service him in the bathroom, usually bent over in the tub, taking a good pounding in the ass. After tea, he would take my wife out somewhere - either a movie or some show, before the two would get dinner at a nice restaurant while I would order room service. They would return late at night, a little drunk, and then proceed to the bedroom, where they would fuck like rabbits deep into the night. The bedroom door would be open, and I could hear the noises of their sex all through the night.

The fourth day, as we finished breakfast, and Mr. Sarun left, my wife turned to me.

"Rajesh." She ordered. "Come here."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Today, our day will be a little different."

* * *

Anwar bhai was a big man.

We were let into his suite by one of his two henchmen. I later found out his name was Sadat. He saw us and opened the door fully, allowing us to come inside, and pointed out to the main seating area of the suite.

This was another two-bedroom suite, like the one we were staying in. In one bedroom, the master one, Anwar bhai slept. In the other were his henchmen. There was Sadat, and there was another man - Naser, who at this moment emerged from that room to join us.

Anwar bhai was seated on the couch in the main living room area, watching TV. As I said, he was a big man. Tall, broad shouldered, he had sharp and distinctive features. His hair - both on his head and on his beard - was full and very black, although I couldn't tell if it was dyed or not. I knew he was a 55-year-old man, but he was very much in shape. When he would stand up, he would be six feet five, so even when seated, his long legs spread farther than most. He was wearing a green Pathani shalwar kameez.

Here, I must tell you a bit of who Anwar bhai was.

There were twelve members on the board of directors of our company, headed by Mr. Sarun. Six of them I was very familiar with - they were on the Whatsapp group "Sarun's Leaders", where Mr. Sarun would forward all the raunchy affairs he was engaged in with Vidya. This was the group close to him.

His closest circle.

However, there were six others on the board, representatives of banks and other holding companies. As Vidya explained to me, one of these companies was a front for the underworld. The board member was a proper Chartered Accountant with a respectable reputation, but he took his orders from people like Anwar bhai, whose room we were in now.

"Anwar bhai, salaam alaikum." I said, stepping forward and giving the Muslim greeting. "My name is Rajesh."

Then, as I had been instructed by Vidya, I knelt in front of him, so I was on my knees, and then bent forward, and touched his feet with my hands. He was bare feet, so I touched his toes with my fingers.

"I am here with my wife to serve you, Anwar bhai." I said, touching his feet again. I didn't want to show him any disrespect, knowing that his word would mean another vote in favour of Mr. Sarun on the board. As Vidya had told me, Mr. Sarun needed to win the vote for this emergency meeting almost unanimously to avert a crisis, and we needed him to win so we could get our shares in four months. And thus, we were now in Anwar bhai's room.

Anwar bhai looked at me. His eyes, lined very slightly with kohl, was piercing and intelligent. As I watched his eyes watch me, I had the nagging feeling that I had seen him before - but I couldn't place where it was. For sure though I had the feeling that I had seen him recently.

Then Anwar bhai waved his hand, motioning to me to stand up. Letting a sigh of relief, I realized I had been holding my breath in anticipation. I got up, and then indicated my hand towards my wife.

"This is my wife, Vidya, at your service, Anwar bhai." I said.

Vidya now stepped forward.

"Salam alaikum, Anwar bhai." Vidya crooned.

Then she went down on her knees, and to my surprise, put her palms on the floor, so she was almost prostrating to Anwar bhai. She then touched his toes with her lips. She was paying homage to him by kissing his feet! I watched as she kissed each of his toe, on each foot. Anwar bhai was also watching, as my wife was in front of him, bent over, prostrate, ass up in the air, as she kissed and licked his feet.

My wife finished kissing Anwar bhai's feet, but remained prostrate, in position, her mouth pressed against his left ankle, her ass still up in the air.

Anwar bhai gave a slight smile and then reached over. He bent forward and placed his right hand on Vidya's left butt cheek.

I saw Vidya stiffen slightly, but she remained his position, lips still pressed against Anwar bhai's foot.

"Your wife has a nice gaand." Anwar bhai remarked, gently squeezing my wife's buttocks. "Very fleshy. Will be fun to play with."

"She is here at your service, Anwar bhai." I repeated. I kept my eyes down on the floor even as he continued to molest my wife's bottom. I didn't want to antagonize him. Mr. Sarun had already talked with Anwar bhai, so he knew of our marital situation.

"Vidya, you are very intelligent, beti." He told my wife, as he squeezed her buttock again. "Kiss my feet again, all over, just to show what type of slutty woman you are."

"Yes, Anwar bhai." Vidya acquiesced.

My wife, humiliated, nevertheless started to kiss his feet again, starting with the toes of his left foot. Anwar bhai kept his hand on her bottom, groping and squeezing her rump as she slobbered over and licked each toe, again. From the side, Sadat and Naser watched in amusement. I kept my eyes on the floor as Anwar bhai's hand remained on her ass, squeezing and fondling her rump.

"Naser." Anwar bhai turned to his henchman. "What do you think of this shameless couple?"

"The man is pitiful, Anwar bhai." Naser remarked bluntly. "Whoring out his own wife, and that too so wretchedly. And not for his own gain, but for his boss's!"

"Yes, very reprehensible." Anwar bhai nodded and turned to his other man. "And what about you, Sadat? What do you think?"

"I think," Sadat had an evil grin, "It will be fun to fuck this harlot in front of him. Especially that ass."

I saw Vidya give a little shiver as Sadat openly talked about fucking my wife in the ass.

Anwar bhai nodded. He then snapped his fingers.

"You. Vidya." He ordered, patting my wife on her rump. "Stand up, beti."

"Yes, Anwar bhai." Vidya stopped kissing the mobster's feet and drew herself up. Anwar bhai turned to his men.

"Take the cuckold husband to your room and tie him to a chair facing the bed. After I fuck his wife, you two can have your way with her there."

Within minutes I was led to the second room. Despite my protests that I was going to be completely harmless, the two strong men put me in an armchair and tied my wrists to the arms of the chair, and then bound my legs together. I was left in that helpless position, facing the bed, my back to the door, which was left open.

I had no idea what was happening to Vidya. She must have been taken to the other room by Anwar bhai now. I strained to hear what was going on. I heard a sharp order, and then the rustle of a dress. Vidya was being stripped naked. Perhaps.

"Here." Sadat suddenly appeared and gave me a glass. "Drink this. It's a sherbet."

"I am not really thirsty," I began, but Sadat forced the glass on me.

"Drink!" He ordered, tilting the glass onto my face.

I had no choice but to open my mouth and gulp it down.

* * *

Whatever was in that sherbet had now made me extremely drowsy. There must have been something mixed in it, because I was soon knocked out. It felt like I just closed my eyes, but the next thing I knew, I was no longer alone in the room. There appeared to be a fog in my brain and my eyes strained to open fully. My vision was blurred, and there was a constant pounding in my head. As my eyes opened fully, and my senses started to clear, I realized I was still in that chair. The small wooden armchair.

And my hands were still tied to the arms. And my legs were tied to each other.

Ah yes, the armchair in the second room. Sadat and Naser's room.

And there was a gag on my mouth.

I was tied up in the room, bound and gagged, seated on that chair, unable to move.

Another sound ... or a series of sound ... now started to make its way to me. The pounding in my head started to clear, but it was replaced with another pounding. And a noise.

It was a moan. Or rather ... the sound of constant moaning. I also could hear constant noises of moving ... and pounding. As if springs were being pounded in some sort of rhythm.

As my brain began to awaken more and more, and the effects of that sherbet's drug began to wear out, I realized the moans were that of a woman, and the pounding was the noise of the springs - the familiar squeaks of the bed during sex. Vigorous sex.

My eyes now began to focus. I realized where I was. The armchair I was tied to was at the foot of the bed. I now had a very good sight of what was happening on the bed. My wife Vidya was on the bed, her back to me.

She was fully naked.

Suddenly it became clear to me what was happening.

Vidya was being fucked doggy style by Sadat and at the same time she was giving a blowjob to Naser. The two henchmen were using my wife simultaneously, filling both of her holes together.

It will be fun to fuck this harlot in front of him, Sadat had said.

I felt as if I was in some sort of dream. From where I "seated", I was given a very good view of my wife's condition. I could not see Vidya's face properly, but well enough to know what was happening.

"Oh, my goodness!" She was moaning. "OH, MY GOODNESS!"

Was Sadat actually fucking her in the ass? Or was his cock buried in her pussy, but from behind? It was hard to tell. Was I could see was that he was fucking her hard, and the pounding was frenetic. Vidya was making an "mmm" sound, but it was blocked by Naser's cock which was in her mouth.

Suddenly Naser's prick popped out of her lips. Saliva and drool figured prominently on his cock. Vidya turned back to look at Sadat, who was still fucking her from behind. If she wanted to, she could have seen me, but Vidya was too engrossed in the sex.

"What a bitch!" Sadat grinned at her. "Come on, randi!"

"Oh, yes." Vidya cooed. "Give it to me."

"Look at this bitch." Naser remarked. "She's married and begging us for a fuck. What a slut!"

Vidya started to push back harder and harder at Sadat, her mouth constantly in an "O" shape as she moaned and moaned. Naser had again inserted his cock back into my wife's mouth. Vidya was licking it now, her lips fully engulfing it, while still being pounded in the rear by Sadat. Here was my beautiful wife moaning at the pleasure being given to her by two hooligans.

"Ok, bitch!" Naser suddenly yelled. "I am going to cum!"

His hips began to writhe, and suddenly he was ejaculating onto my wife's face, who was still being pounded ferociously in her pussy from the rear by Sadat. As cum spilled all over her face, I saw Naser give a look of disgust at her, and then raise his hand.

SLAP!

It was a strong hard slap and left a red mark on her cheek.

"What a cock sucking slut and whore you are!"

He had slapped my wife for being a cock sucking slut, after using her as a cock sucking slut.

SLAP!

Suddenly Sadat pulled her by her hair and bent her neck backwards and started pounding as if he were riding a galloping horse. From Vidya's muffled cries, I knew Sadat was bringing her to an orgasm.

Again.

I almost closed my eyes in humiliation but watched as Sadat's body became tense. He started to cum inside Vidya with a loud groan. I heard her muffled cries as she also came with him. Naser, now watching both of them, grinned as they all fell into a pile of arms and legs, panting for breath. I noticed that Sadat's penis was still inside my wife. At this point I managed to make a muffled groan.

"Look at that wimp," Sadat said, looking at me. "I'm sure he got a nice show as we fucked his batchalan wife in front of him. What a pathetic bastard."

"Judging from the bitch's moans and her performance," Naser commented, "I don't think he's been able to do his wife any good for quite some time."

Both the henchmen laughed.

"OK, guys." I heard Vidya plead, as she wriggled herself from between the two giant men. "Can I please use the shower?"

"Wait." Naser said. He sat up on the edge of the bed. "Kiss my feet, woman. Like you did with Anwar bhai."

"Yes, Naser bhai."

Obediently Vidya climbed down from the bed, knelt on the floor, and then bent down, pressing her lips to Naser's feet. Naser cast a triumphant grin at my direction as my wife slobbered over his feet.

"Kiss mine too." Sadat ordered, sitting beside Naser.

My wife finished kissing Naser's feet and then went down and pressed her lips against Sadat's.

"You are a useless human being." Sadat mocked me. "Sitting here, watching as your wife services us. And kisses our feet."

I couldn't say anything, of course. My mouth was still gagged.

"And you are a whore, Vidya." Naser told my wife and raised his hand. He slapped her again.

SLAP!

"Yes, Naser bhai." Vidya agreed. "I am a whore."

SLAP!

She was slapped again by Naser, before Sadat also joined her.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"OK." Sadat finally had enough. "Go to the shower and wait for us."

"Yes, Sadat bhai." My wife obediently replied. Without glancing at me, she got up. I could see there were slap marks on her cheek, and on her buttocks. Her buttocks also had prominent caning marks. And of course, there were love bites on her neck, breasts and back. It was clear that Anwar, Sadat and Naser had thoroughly used and abused her to their hearts' content.

Vidya walked towards the shower. Sadat and Naser got up to follow her in. I noticed that Sadat was still limp after the fuck, but from what I could see, his cock looked like a monster even in its flaccid state.

As if reading my thoughts, Sadat glanced back at me, and just rubbed his cock up and down a couple of times, gave me a nasty smile and went in to join my wife in the shower. He seemed awfully happy that he had brought my wife to orgasm even while fucking her doggy style. Naser grinned too, as if he was just happy to be here for the ride, enjoying my wife. I just felt so useless, even as I remembered that this was all for Mr. Sarun's benefit.

Those shares! Those fucking shares! Another four months!

The shower was running for some time. Suddenly I heard laughter.

It was Vidya. She was laughing at some joke that either Naser or Sadat must have cracked. I had a sinking feeling it was about me. I strained my ears to hear better.

There seemed to be lot of laughter and horseplay in the shower. Damn it! It made me angry. Not only were these henchmen enjoying my wife, but it seemed my wife was also enjoying being with them. Even after being treated as a mere street hooker!

I heard the shower switch off, and then a couple of minutes later, Vidya emerged from the bathroom. She was wiping her hair with a towel. She gave me a quick glance, before looking away. I didn't know what was going on in her mind, but she looked radiant. Vidya had a habit of looking like a million rupees every time after sex.

She was still naked, of course, and her body, though dried with the towel, still had some dampness on it. She came and sat down at the edge of the bed, careful not to look at me. Both Sadat and Naser then came out of the bathroom.

Naser was already hard. He was way bigger than me, and nearly as big as Anwar bhai. Meanwhile Sadat, who appeared to just be semi erect, was already as big as Naser! From the way he was fucking my wife earlier on I just couldn't imagine how she would have taken all of him in, had she not been used to Mr. Sarun's length and girth. No wonder Vidya had been moaning away earlier, without paying any attention to me. That was one big cock.

I watched, silently of course, as Naser came and sat down next to Vidya on the bed. Without saying a word, he grabbed at her left breast and started to tweak it. Then Sadat came and stood in front of Vidya. My wife just kept looking at Sadat's semi-erect penis in fascination, watching it grow bigger. She looked up at Sadat, gave him a sexy smile and started to massage his cock.

"Oh, Sadat bhai, you're very well hung!" She commented, not taking her eyes off his rapidly hardening member. Even as Naser kept playing with her breasts, Vidya was running her hand up and down the length of Sadat's member. All three were now totally ignoring me - as if I didn't even exist!

"This time I want to fuck you." Suddenly Naser declared. He had gotten tired of playing with Vidya's breasts and wanted more. Vidya stopped playing with Sadat's cock and turned to Naser.

"Yes, Naser bhai." She nodded demurely.

Naser raised a hand and slapped her again. He seemed to be a cruel man with a mean streak in him.

SLAP!

"Get on the bed, randi." He barked. "On your back and spread those legs!"

"Yes, Naser bhai."

Wary of being slapped again, Vidya was quick to follow orders. Naser climbed up and inserted his hard manhood into her.

"Umph!" Vidya groaned, as Naser started to fuck her, just like that.

Meanwhile Sadat walked over to the end other of the bed, near Vidya's head and placed his dick near her lips. At that very moment Naser again shoved into her pussy, making her release Sadat's cock to look back at Naser. She moaned in pleasure, then went back to giving head to Sadat again. My wife was acting like a fifty-rupee whore - with me at the foot of the bed. Soon Sadat and Naser had a rhythm going.

I felt tears swell in my eyes. But I was unable to move, tied up so strongly. I had only seen this on video before, but this time I was seeing it in front of my own eyes.

Again. Twice in one day.

I thought I would be able to deal with it, but it was difficult seeing Vidya double fucked like that in person. I knew I could never satisfy her completely, but I didn't expect her to act this way with these ... thugs.

At this point Sadat had a grip of my wife's hair and was controlling her movements onto his massive hard-on. He was picking up his pace as if he was close to ejaculating into her mouth. Vidya was also pushing back hard onto Naser's cock as Sadat fucked her face. It was an incredible scene. I continued to watch even as I felt a tear scroll down my cheek.

Sadat suddenly pulled out of her mouth and turned to face me. His mouth drew into a cruel snarking smile as he saw my expression.

"Now I am going to show Mrs. Vidya Mathur a really good time." He announced. He seemed to be the boss of the two.

"Naser." He barked. "Pull out of her."

Naser grumbled but did as he was told, withdrawing from my wife noisily. Vidya continued to moan shamelessly as his cock left her pussy. She was in the middle of an orgasm and could not stop.