My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bitch!" Sadat ordered my wife when her moaning subsided. "Get up. Turn around and get on your hands and knees like a dog!"

My wife hurried to do as she was told. At this point she realized what was happening. The same thought went through my mind as well.

It will be fun to fuck this harlot in front of him, Sadat had said. Especially in the ass.

"Yes, Bhai!" She moaned, looking back at Sadat and spreading her ass cheeks in invitation. She was wriggling it to him, at the same time I saw Naser jerking his cock harder. I guess watching this beautiful young wife wriggling her ass for anal penetration really turned both the henchmen on.

I continued to watch.

Initially Sadat simply finger-fucked her, but when Vidya started pushing back against his fingers I knew that she was ready and hot for the invasion.

"Get ready, slut." Sadat announced.

He initially pushed his wet cock's tip only halfway into my wife's anal cavity. My wife was clutching on to the pillow which was in front of her and moaning. She realized he was fully intent on burying his huge rod into her ass, so she was not pushing behind on him anymore. Meanwhile Naser was watching all of this and just kept jerking off. He was jerking off very slowly. Obviously, he wanted to savor every moment of it.

Sadat started his invasion at a very slow pace. After pushing his head in he relaxed for a while letting my wife get used to the sensation. Vidya just rested her head on the pillow while still clutching it firmly. After resting a bit Sadat once more started to invade her ass. Bit by bit he was pushing his enormous cock in. From where I was, I could not see Vidya's face, but from the whimpers and loud moans she was making, I could tell that she was crying. Or moaning. Even Mr. Sarun was never this rough when taking her in the ass; he always lubricated her properly.

By this point Sadat had most of his thick cock buried in her ass and started to hump her. Vidya kept a steady groaning noise. It was mixed with moans. From the noises she was making I could tell that she was in pain, yet Sadat showed her no mercy. He started a steady pace of fucking her buttocks.

By watching all this it didn't take Naser that long to shoot his load. He splashed most of his cum onto my wife.

The bed was creaking at a good rate now.

"OH GOD! OH GOD!" I heard Vidya cry out in between moans of pain and pleasure. Her head was resting sideways on the pillow. She was still clutching on to the pillow. Sadat was holding on to her by her hips and each time he pushed into her he buried his entire length of cock inside her, and then pulled the entire length out. I felt my wife was going to pass out, either from pain or from the intent orgasm, such was the noise she was making.

Sadat increased his pace.

"Take it all in, randi!" He shouted.

"Oh YESSS!" Vidya cried out, as Sadat started humping her hard. He was now ejaculating, pouring out all his cum into her. He continued to shake violently for about two minutes until he was fully spent. After their intense orgasm he kissed my wife's neck and collapsed on to her.

Trying to catch their breath and all these exertions, they rested this way for a couple of minutes. Then finally Sadat and Naser hit the shower again. My wife just rested on the bed. She was covered in sweat and cum.

After they showered, the thugs came to my wife and picked her up, kissing my wife on the cheeks.

"Vidya!" They ordered. "Get dressed, and then untie your husband and get out. Tell your boss Mr. Sarun he will get what he wants. He will win the vote on the board."

* * *

After our adventures at Anwar bhai's room, I thought Mr. Sarun would take it easy on Vidya that night, but I was wrong. It was 2 am in the morning, but I could still hear the carnal noises of their no-holds-barred love making from their room. Mr. Sarun had first fucked Vidya long and hard on the balcony. Afterwards, I was asked to bring them drinks and snacks as they both sat there, stark naked, enjoying the balmy star filled night.

Mr. Sarun then ordered me inside their room, and made me watch as he picked up my wife and placed her on the bed, and copulated with her right there. It was like a strong farm bull mating with a waiting heifer, as if he was breeding her. After a good long fuck, Mr. Sarun finally came inside my wife. Vidya stared at me the whole time, even as my boss filled her with his cum. She was moaning all the time, taking his name again and again, even as her lovely eyes held my gaze.

I was then unceremoniously and humiliatingly kicked out of the room, even though the doors remained open. From the sounds, it appeared right now he was penetrating my beautiful wife in the ass.

I wanted to sleep, but for some reason I wasn't sleepy. Maybe it was the aftereffects of that drug Anwar's henchmen had given me. With eyes still wide open, I reached for my phone. I wanted to check something.

I logged in to an app and checked the cloud storage I had there. Yes, there were videos, and they were constantly being uploaded. I chuckled - Vidya's little plan was working.

The mangalsutra - or the necklace that every Hindu married woman wore - which Vidya was usually wearing during sex with her lovers, was not her original mangalsutra. My thoughts went back to the morning of our travel here.

"Do you have any camera that is super small, and can record to a cloud storage?" Vidya had asked me early morning on the day of the flight. She knew I sometimes brought those experimental cameras home from work.

"I have one." I told her and showed the model to her.

"What's the battery power for this?" She asked. "It's so small, almost the same size as a half rupee coin!"

"It can last for ten days." I told her.

"Perfect!"

Vidya had an old hobby of jewellery making, and she still had all the equipment in storage, so it was not too hard to fashion a necklace, place the camera in the centre, and fashion a small rock around it. The rock subtly hid the camera, but also had a tiny hole in the centre to allow the camera to record.

"The camera will activate on sound." I told her, as Vidya fingered her new "mangalsutra". "It will start recording whenever someone speaks."

"So, if I want it to record," She grinned, "I have to make some noise."

Hence her constant moaning during her love making, I figured. Or maybe I was willfully ignoring the fact that Vidya was not faking her orgasms with Mr. Sarun. Or the others.

Ignoring my wife's wanton nature, I kept checking the recordings on the cloud via my phone app - the camera was working perfectly. Even now.

The fact that Vidya wanted to record the events of this week secretly suggested she had some endgame in mind. I still didn't know what her plan was, or what she wanted out of these recordings, but it was comforting to know that she was doing this surreptitiously. It meant she wasn't sucked in, pun intended, and she wasn't that enamored with Mr. Sarun that she could leave me. She had something brewing, and I just had to be patient. I had to trust her.

I wondered if I should tell her that I have more videos of her and Mr. Sarun. And of course, others. Vidya must have forgotten about my cameras in the house. For the moment, though, I didn't tell her anything.

I switched to play a recording from this afternoon. Vidya had just been taken to Anwar's room. The camera, being on her necklace, captured events in a wide-angle view, but it was obviously a full-frontal point of view recorder. I saw Anwar's face fill the screen.

They started to kiss. Anwar was holding Vidya and roughly massaging her boobs while his lips were pressed on to her.

There was now lot of movement. I realized that Vidya was taking off her mangalsutra. She then placed it on a shelf nearby, at a perfect angle to record the scene.

I watched as Vidya then took off her blouse. Her boobs were bursting out of her small bra. Anwar, who was watching her hungrily, came back and started to kiss her again.

As he kissed her, his one hand squeezed a boob, while the other smacked my wife on her ass.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Oh, Anwar bhai!" My wife purred.

"You are such a slut!" Anwar scolded her.

They kissed again.

Her breasts were now fully out of her bra.

As my wife raised her hands, the mobster unclipped her bra from the back. He continued to maul her bosom as he stripped her topless. He now turned her around, so he was grinding on her back, as his hands reached around her front and groped her tits. One hand slowly went down to her pants.

"Oh, Anwar bhai!"

His hands were inside her petticoat now, stroking and rubbing her.

"OOOOOOOH, Anwar bhai!"

As one of his hands groped a huge breast, while the other rubbed her between her legs, my wife started to cum right there.

"OOOOH BHAISAAB!"

She was now bent over a table as her bottoms were pulled down. Her big ass, covered (or barely covered) in a thong, now came into view. I saw Anwar walk to one side of a room, open a cupboard, and pick something out. It was a cane.

SWOOOSH!

SWOOOSH!

SWOOOSH!

Vidya grimaced but she didn't say anything. She was now being kissed on her back and then caned on her ass all at the same time. I knew my wife couldn't hold out for long. She started to leak again.

My big breasted wife was now fully naked in this gangster's arms. He turned her around and they kissed on the lips, while he played with her big ass.

"Oh, Anwar bhai." My wife cooed. "Are you going to punish me like this before you fuck me?"

"Yes, randi." Anwar nodded. "I cannot imagine a woman like you exists. You need to be taught a lesson."

SLAP!

He slapped her. Again and again.

SLAP!

"You are a slut."

SLAP!

"You are whore!"

SLAP!

"A married lady who's a serial adulteress."

SLAP!

"A cocksucker!"

SLAP!

"You are giving your body to me just so I can tell a person on the board of your husband's company to vote a certain way." Anwar spoke. "I cannot even imagine how that will benefit YOU, or your cuckold useless husband, but here we are."

SLAP!

Finally, her cheeks bearing red streaks of a dozen slaps, Anwar pushed my wife down on her knees. Vidya knew what to do.

She slowly unzipped the gangster and then pulled down his pants. His underwear was next to be pulled down, as his huge dark cock sprang out and hit her on the face. Vidya smiled eagerly and opened her lips.

I watched as she started to suck him. Slowly at fast, and then more frequently. Anwar held her firmly by the hair, even as she continued to deep throat his cock.

"Oh, Anwar bhai, you are so big." She finally said, taking a breather.

SLAP!

The mobster slapped her again and again.

SLAP!

"Ok randi. Let's get you to the bed."

It was a scene I watched quite a few times that day. My wife, on the bed, on her back, legs spread, getting a pounding from another man. My wife, bent over, taking it in the ass. My wife, on her knees, sucking on another hard cock. Anwar was a man full of stamina, and my wife was a willing cunt eager to please.

As Anwar Bhai had admitted on camera, all for a board vote.

I just hoped all of this was worth it.

Four more months.

* * *

On the morning of the sixth day, I got up early. I knew we had one more day after this to enjoy the hotel, so I wanted to go for an early morning walk. Moreover, there were no meetings scheduled today, so I was sure my boss would want to spend the time with Vidya.

To my surprise, Vidya was also up. She was in the kitchenette area, making some coffee on the pot. She and Mr. Sarun had gone out last night - to celebrate his "win", and had come back pretty late.

"Hi sweetie." She turned to me and smiled. She was dressed in the hotel bathrobe. "You are up early."

"Ahhh ... yes." I stammered. "Um ... Did you get your coffee already, ma'am?"

My wife giggled. She found it funny that I was forced to call her ma'am.

"Yes, I did."

She really looked amazing. I noticed a slight wobble in her steps as she walked.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her. "Two more days."

"Oh god. I am feeling so amazing." Vidya gushed. "I was fucked so hard last night. A housewife's dream cum true. Pun intended. Haha."

I wondered if it was just Mr. Sarun who had fucked her last night. Or one of his Board member friends. Maybe Ashish. Vidya loooooved him.

"You had a busy day the day before too." I commented. "With Anwar and his men."

"I know!" Vidya shook her head. "I am sorry you had to see that, darling. Those men were so rough with me. But you understand. Sirjee was very clear. We needed Anwar bhai's support. Even Ashish said the same thing."

Yes, that confirmed Ashish was here as well. Somewhere. Again, I wondered if Vidya had already fucked him.

Maybe last night everyone fucked her. Mr. Sarun did say there were going to party. I had to check those recordings later.

"I understand, my love ... I mean, ma'am." I quickly corrected myself.

"I am going to take a quick shower, honey." My wife remarked. "As soon as I finish this coffee. It's unbelievable how much cum is swimming inside me right now."

"Oh."

"I should be tired, but I feel energized, for some reason. Does that make sense? You know how big their dicks are, and they fucked me all night long."

Their dicks. They fucked.

"Really, all night?" I croaked.

My wife twirled around, showing me some love bites on the nape of her neck.

"And this is Sirjee after we came back! You can see how rough he was. God! He was hard. All night long! I have bite marks and dried cum all over my body! It's like he was marking his territory, after loaning me out at the party."

"Oh."

After loaning me out ...

Vidya laughed.

"Are you jealous, honey?" She cooed. "You know you can never fuck me like that."

"I know." I admitted. "Yes, I am jealous."

"That's ok." Vidya smiled. "I love you, my dear. You are supposed to be jealous, my cuckold! That's how it's supposed to be. Deep down, though, you always knew your tiny little cock will never satisfy your wife, so you know I deserve happiness by cocks much larger than yours."

"Yes, ma'am."

At that moment Mr. Sarun walked in. I immediately perked up to full attention. Vidya's plans of taking a shower or a bath were going to be delayed.

"Good morning, sir." I greeted him. "How are you?"

"I am good." Mr. Sarun huffed. "Get me some water, Rajesh."

"Yes, Sir."

I poured him some water in a glass and he finished it in one gulp.

"Can I get you anything else, Sir?" I asked, as I picked up the empty glass to put into the dishwasher.

Mr. Sarun ignored me completely and went to Vidya. They hugged each other and started to kiss on the mouth.

"Oh yes!" Mr. Sarun smiled at her. "What a sight to wake up to."

His hands were all over her.

"Oh, last night you were so nasty, Sirjee." Vidya giggled.

Mr. Sarun gave her a sharp spank on her buttocks, before turning to me.

"What a great wife you have, Rajesh." He remarked. "Such a great body. Built for fucking."

There was only one thing I could say. I knew he wasn't lying, and I also knew the look on my wife's face as she was being fucked by him.

"Thank you, Sir, for making love to my wife, Sir." I replied meekly. "It helps our marriage, Sir."

"It's a good thing I came along." Mr. Sarun seemed to be in a magnanimous mood. "Your wife would have cheated on you anyways sooner or later. I fuck her, and still allow her to remain your wife. You can never thank me enough."

I fuck her, and still allow her to remain your wife.

"Yes, Sir." I wallowed like wimp, as Vidya watched me with an amused smile on her lips.

"She is your wife, but my plaything." Mr. Sarun boasted. "I do things to her you can only do in your wildest dreams."

"Yes, Sir."

They kept kissing, as Mr. Sarun started to take off my wife's robe.

"I don't have much under my robe, Sirjee." Vidya giggled. Mr. Sarun responded by disrobing her completely.

"Oh my!" Vidya could only mutter, as she was unceremoniously stripped fully naked. My wife then slowly parted Mr. Sarun's bathrobe. His hard tumescence came into view.

"You got a lot under here, Sirjee." Vidya giggled, as she knelt to kiss his penis.

"You are getting me started again, Vidya." Mr. Sarun commented, and then turned to me. "Now you know why I want to keep fucking her, Rajesh. You will jerk another loser load while your wife will fuck a real man."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

They kept hugging and kissing. His hands all over her ass.

"May I give you a morning blowjob, Sirjee?" My wife finally asked.

"Of course!"

In an instant my wife was on her knees, and started to play with my boss's cock.

"Keep sucking, my bimbo."

I watched as Vidya kept sucking and sucking, making the already large cock even harder and harder. She then stroked his balls.

"Mmm. Mmm." Vidya purred. "I enjoy the taste of your cock, Sirjee."

"What about your husband, Vidya?" Mr. Sarun scornfully asked.

"Life is too short for short cocks, Sirjee. I am your slut, Sirjee. I am your whore. Oh, I love your dark cock! Only you can satisfy this pussy, Sirjee."

Soon they both got naked, as I knew they would. They were now kissing each other hungrily. My coffee would have to wait, unless I made it myself. I badly wanted to watch as my wife was made to position herself over the kitchen table, face down, ass out, but I knew Mr. Sarun had warned me not to watch. So, rather reluctantly, I withdrew to my room.

Soon I began to hear the familiar noises.

THUNK!

"Oh, YES!"

THUNK!

"Oh, Sirjee!"

THUNK THUNK!

* * *

We had just finished breakfast some time ago. My boss was telling us at breakfast how he was going to take his 6 friends on the Board out for a celebration lunch and then a cruise by the beach, after they had officially won the vote (it wasn't even close) and the crisis was averted. I wondered what the crisis was, and whether Vidya had been able to find out. The sun was shining brightly, and it was going to be another hot day. I, of course, wasn't invited on that cruise. And I knew why Vidya was - she was going to be the celebratory fuck on the cruise. Every man on that boat was going to have his way with her.

Again.

"Rajesh!" My boss suddenly called out. "Come here."

"Yes, Sir." Immediately I scampered out of my room into the main area of our suite.

"We are in our room." Mr. Sarun continued.

"Coming, Sir."

They - Vidya and Mr. Sarun - were seated on a sofa in the bedroom, kissing. My wife was wearing a simple nightgown, and it was raised to her waist to expose her thighs and buttocks. As Mr. Sarun kissed her, his hands caressed her naked bottom. There was no other way to describe it - my wife was his slut.

"You have such a nice ass." He said, squeezing her derriere.

"Thank you Sirjee," She replied. I could see that her hand was reaching down to his crotch.

They continued to kiss for a bit as he groped her ass, and she rubbed his pants over his growing tent. I stood there, watching.

"Sometimes I wonder what I have done to deserve such a beautiful whore like you." My boss remarked.

"Oh Sirjee." Vidya giggled. "I would say you were lucky to hire my husband."

I stood there, mortified, as both of them laughed. Mr. Sarun turned to me.