My Initiation to Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Coming to grips with anal.
2.8k words
4.46
63.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers

Please read Chapter 1 to have a feel for the following.

*

"Okay Erin. I am going to wrap my arms around you tight and stand with my cock in you. We will turn and then place your knees on the sofa and lean forward as I release my grip."

Joe followed through with the suggestion and I was in doggy with my head resting on the back of the sofa and my boobs hanging down and swinging slightly.

Joe placed his hands on my hipbones, was thrusting his hips so slowly but they were very long strokes. God, he was waking up ever nerve in my vagina with the slow and long deliberate strokes of his cock that had my pussy stuffed.

I closed my eyes and let these new sensations take over my body. I was picturing myself in a distance, in doggy, with a black man doing what I had imagined so many times before when playing with myself.

The aroma of lust was hitting my nostrils. Joe's cock was so long that he pulled a lot of juices out with him. On the way in, my lips wiped his cock and the juices were dripping on the sofa from them. My hormones were turned on further smelling the juices that Joe had stimulated. I was feeling awesome knowing I was pleasing him and he was making me feel so goooooood.

Joe picked up his tempo as we were both sweating now and reached around with a hand to play with my clit with his finger. I used my hands to massage my boobs and pinch my nipples while my pussy was tightening around Joe's cock from the stimulation. We both knew what was happening. He was getting harder and I my orgasm was approaching with the tightening of my pussy walls around his meat.

It hit us both at the same time as we roared our pleasure into the quiet apartment. The warmth and odor of his semen leaking kept the waves of pleasure rolling through my body, his cock flexing and making deposits helped them along. It was a combination of a new guy, semen odor, black man, being truly stuffed and he making sure I got off before he enjoyed himself all combined to make it awesome for me.

I had chatted with Liz earlier asking if she insisted he use protection. She told me she did not and it made it so much better knowing it was more intimate. I had to agree with Liz. It brought about closeness.

Well we showered; hit the bed, played more that night and all day Saturday. Saturday night we went out to eat, danced and then back to his place.

I had studies to do so he took me home Sunday noon.

Liz and my brother were gone. I saw a note from Liz. It read that they would be home late and not to make dinner but only for myself. I had difficulty studying because I was still feeling Joe's cock in me and reliving the last day plus.

I was reading a magazine in bed when Liz entered the bedroom with a big grin, out of her mouth came, "Well?"

I grinned back and said, "He can do it anytime he wants."

Ed did not know that Joe and I had a date. Liz did not tell him. She told him I was at a girl friends house.

Ed was making sandwiches for them. Liz said, "Look Erin, Ed always asks to do my ass but he is so rough and don't enjoy it but it looks so slutty in porn. Joe asks also. I was thinking maybe if you and I could do each other with strap-ons so we get use to it, we could get to like it or at least tolerate it for the guys. I really want Joe to do me that way. How do you feel about it?"

"That is slutty Liz. I know guys love it. Yeah, maybe if we did each other with small dildos and increase their sizes we can let the guys do it. This is so slutty us talking like this. God, I would never have had these kinds of thoughts about us, two or three years ago, doing anything like this."

Ed called that the sandwiches were ready. Liz and I kissed and then she headed for a snack. I felt my panties and they were soaked.

Joe and I chatted from time to time on the phone. When Ed was out of the house and with Liz and I being together, we followed through with using dildos to get use to the feeling of something in the tight hole. We made sure we enjoyed some 69'ing when we together also.

When the card game was at Ed's, I let Joe get me off with his fingers when he took a potty break and I would blow him. They were fast a furious so the other guys did not catch on. I was so wet and ready knowing what was going to happen that my clit was so hard and all Joe needed to do was massage it a few times. I had my jeans open and he just slid his fingers down into my panties, flicked the clit as we kissed and I moaned into his mouth as my orgasm took over, drenching his hand and my panties with my cum juices. We did it in the bathroom running some water in the sink to help subdue the moaning sounds. I exploded for him and myself.

Joe always used the excuse of too much beer for the need to make two trips to the bathroom where the other guys did one trip; one to finger me and one for me to blow him. It was at this time that I knew black guys can get off quickly if need be. He was primed and ready to blast as soon as my warm wet throat locked on. He would hold my head, take a deep breath, stiffen and moan as he unloaded his jewel sack. It probably help as my warm hands help lift his balls as they were loading his shooter.

After several months, Liz and I were taking thick imitation cocks by dildos with relative ease. She told me she was going to let Ed do her and then if all went well she would let Joe.

I was out the Saturday night that Ed did Liz but she told me on Sunday it was awesome. In fact, she said that she must have stretched enough that Ed even lasted ten minutes saying that it was the best ass fuck ever. Then she said, "I called Joe and told him we were both ready for his black cock in our ass."

My mouth flew open, my heart picked up speed as my nipples hardened and blood flowed to my pussy lips. I knew I was leaking by then. I asked, "When will that happen?"

Liz said, "I am to call him and set up a time for us to go to his place. You know bowling night is good for me. When do you have a Friday free?"

"In two weeks Liz."

"I'll let him know. He also wants to invite a buddy so we can make a four some. Is that okay with you Erin?"

"God, that scares me. I don't know the guy. What if we don't like him or if he is bigger than Joe? We don't even know if Joe can get into us without tearing us in two."

"You are right Erin, I was overly excited. Let's do Joe first time alone."

"What about Ed; he has always wanted to watch Joe do you. Are you going to do that some day for Ed?"

"Yes, after Joe does my ass just in case Joe wants my ass as Ed is fucking my pussy."

"Oh God Liz, that is so slutty but hot. I wish I could watch somehow."

"Let me talk to Joe. He maybe can set something up in the house so Ed won't suspect and you can watch in your room."

"Oh Liz, you are so sweet."

We just broke a hug and kiss when we heard Ed call for Liz to give him a hand in the basement. She winked at me as she left.

Liz made the call to Joe and set it up. She headed to her bowling (smile) and I headed to Joe's place. We arrived at the same time and he was in a white knee length robe grinning ear to ear and had a tent already showing. He had a porn movie going and naturally, it was blacks on blonds. The scenes were picturing what was about to happen to us shortly.

Liz kissed Joe first and went for his cock. After they broke the kiss, I kissed him and did the same. While I was kissing Joe and messing, Liz was stripping. I get excited every time I see Liz's naked body. I just want to devourer her with my mouth.

Liz said, "Erin, let's 69 and let Joe do me first and then if it goes well with me it should go well with you since we have practiced a lot."

"I wish I could have watched you two practice together. That had to be hot seeing you girls with strap-ons."

Liz said, "Well maybe we can do a show for you and a friend some time."

I looked at Liz knowing she had the hots for another black cock besides Joe's. She wanted a foursome.

"That would be awesome Liz. My buddy is same size as me so it should work for all of us. Let me get his picture."

Joe returned with a picture of a hot looking guy. Joe said, "He is Mike and is two years younger than me. We are high school buddies and have shared most things. He shares his women and I try to share mine."

I was getting wet hearing about all this sharing stuff and my nipples were hardening. I looked at Liz's nipples and they were hard. Joe had a smile on his face, his cock was opening his robe and its head was peeking out.

"Erin, let's let Joe set it up for a foursome in a few weeks when you have a free Friday night. What do you say?"

"Okay Liz, Mike looks hot."

"Well my sluts shall we see if your practice has paid off?"

"I had to blush knowing we were going to get a cock in our asses and not our pussies to start the night because Liz had to get back so Ed would not suspect anything."

I stripped, laid in the center of the bed. Liz got on top and we went about eating each other. Joe had to hear our moans. He crawled up and his black cock was shinning from some lubrication he had applied. He reached into Liz's pussy and brought out more juices for her ass hole as well as running some onto my tongue. I was all bugged eye wanting to see his black cock disappear into Liz ass this time.

I tensed at seeing him place the tip of his shining black cock at her opening, as if I was feeling it at my back door. I could see every vein bulging in his excited cock and his hairless sac was so neat. He had placed his left food flat on the bed. He used his right hand to guide his cock and hold it as he slowly shoved it in to her, holding her left hipbone with his left hand. God I was getting so excited. I could feel it slipping into me.

When half of the head was in Liz, she lifted her head from my pussy and said, "Oh god Joe, I've wanted that cock of your in my ass for so long. God, I am so turned on by it. Bury it Joe, bury your cock in my ass."

Joe just kept pushing and more and more of the head disappeared. When it popped into Liz, she went, "Oh god yes, now I am your slut. Burn my insides with your nut juice. I want to feel them scalding my insides. Make me warm so I can glow all night knowing your seed is in me."

Upon hearing that from her mouth, I went into an orgasm in anticipation it would soon be me.

Joe began fucking her with small humps and with each hump more of his black cock was going deeper into her. When his black sack hit her thighs, I had another cum knowing he was all the way in and I was wishing it were I.

Joe began to pick up some tempo, now kneeling on both knees and holding Liz by the hipbone with both hands. As his tempo was picking up Liz turned her head from my mound and was going, "Oh god, fuck my ass harder, Joe. Uuuuhhhh, that's it, aaaahhhhh, Oh god Joe, cum in my ass, give me your man juice, yessss, oooohhhhh yes, I'm gonna cum. Deeper, OHhhhhhhoooo, AAAhhh, UUnnghhh, OOOOHHH," as she orgasmed. Her body shook with her tits pressing into my lower stomach. The juices ran like a faucet from her pussy into my open mouth as I was trying to comprehend the feeling she had to be experiencing and hoping Joe would be ready to do me.

I waited until they both had settled and gotten their breath back after hearing and watching Joe make his deposit where Liz desired. It is so neat watching a guy's balls pull up as he make his delivery.

I saw Joe begin to pull out and Liz was softly moan as he was extracting it. I then heard, "Erin that was awesome. It was so much better than our toys and Ed. Are you ready for it?"

I managed, "God yes Liz I am so turned on watching it happen to you. I need Joe as soon as he is ready."

"I'm ready babe. Make your switch and let my cock have a taste of that lovely ass of yours that I have been wanting for so long now."

Liz and I made the switch. My nipples were rock hard and I wanted a real cock in my ass and not a dildo.

I began to eat Liz but feeling the tip of Joe's cock at the entrance made me tense a little but at same time wanting it in me, my mind focused more on the feelings at my back door than eating Liz.

I could feel myself opening as he was pushing his black cock in. I was picturing it in my mind. When my anal ring clamped onto the hard shaft I went, "Oh God," knowing he was in me, and the feeling of my ring locking onto his meat. The feeling was pure delight knowing I had a black cock in me and it was feeling good. Seeing him do Liz made me relax more knowing it would be awesome once he stated its journey deep into me.

"God, Joe warm my insides like you did for Liz. I want to feel your warm man juice all night in my stomach. It will make me feel so close to you, so slutty knowing I let you do it and to be the first. Does that make you feel good?"

"Damn babe you know how to turn a guy on. Hold on now I will give you what you want."

He started to pound me making sure he was using the entire length of his cock. I heard Liz say, "Fuck my sister in law good Joe. She loves it. God this is so hot and slutty watching you do her. Drill her Joe; make her scream for your cock."

Hearing Liz turned the fire up more in me. I then had to verbalize, "Oh Joe, shove it in me, Oooohhhh, yes, yes, AAAaaahhhhh, UNnnggghhhh."

"Cum in me Joe, Oh god, please. I want your cum in my ass, Aaaaahhhhh. Shoot it in me. Oh my god, this feels so gooood. Ohooo, fill my ass with your man juice. Faster Joe, faster, I'm getting close. Please cum, cum, cum."

"I'm gonna cum, Joe. I can't hold back. It's here, AAhhhhhhhhh. UUunnnnnnggggghhhhh, Ohoooooooooooo, god."

"Oh god, Erin, that's it, babe, I'm gonna cum for you as you want. Get ready, babe, AAaaaaaaaahhhhh, UUhhhhhhhhhh, UUUnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh."

As I felt Joe's cock firing and making a nice warm delivery, I felt Liz having an orgasm. She had used her finger since I had ignored her. I was breathing heavily when I realized what she had done. I had forgotten about her.

We showered after catching our breath so Liz could get home. I spent Friday night with Joe where he made more deposits in my lower orifices. I had to work Saturday. My ass was dragging in more ways than one. It was a rough day.

Erinsnow
Erinsnow
28 Followers