All Comments on 'My Introduction to D/s Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
some ppl have nothing to do....

Scorpio this was a welcome continuation to nick's journey... my Dom is a first timer as well, and it is useful reading to him...

However i have yet again to comment on the 'bakaaa' that continues to read stories in the BDSM category and then act like a child in a porn shop ... if u know its not for you, why try to ruin it for someone else?

Stick to Dr. Suess u mental neanderthal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Work~!

Great story. I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment. Interesting exploration of d/s relationships... and I think a much more mentally healthy way of dealing with D/S than some of the stories I have read. I like your approach. Informative and erotic. Ep. 2 Alt ending was very excellent.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
An outstanding story!!!

Wow! This is turning out to be an outstanding story. I can't wait for the next instalment. A great 'how to' of d/s relationships and, to my way of thinking, a much more acceptable way of dealing with this subject than most of the stories I have read in this genre. I would appreciate a clue as to how many more chapters we have to look forward to. Bravo! Pete.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 17 years agoAuthor
A deleted comment

I deleted a nasty comment. Not because it was nasty and mean but because the person who wrote it didn't have the huevos to sign with anything other than "Annon." A constructive comment I would have left in place. An attack on me or the people who enjoy my writing is not going to stay, especially if authored by a coward.

I put a disclaimer at the start of my stories so that those who are put off by what I put inside a story will know it's there and they can avoid disturbing their sensabilities. If my stories bother you, either let me know how they can be improved or read someone elses stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Want More!!!

iecy

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 16 years ago
Learned more about D/s

I like the emphasis on trust, listening, self-examination, honesty and learning apparent in the story. I also appreciated the firmness, compassion and thoughtfulness Nick displayed. Thanks for another enjoyable and sexy story.

IamchocolateIamchocolateabout 16 years ago
Great Series

Please continue this series. What happens during the trip?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic story well written, considered and very very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

realy good well written story. i hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Your stories make for some pretty good reading, the ones I have read so far, covering some relationship types outside my own experience or even what I would want to experience. Still that's what makes it interesting to think about really.

If you're seeking constructive critcism at all there's a few things that nag me. And I'll warn people that I refer in here to stories other than this one by the author that may spoil something for you if you intend to read them. I wouldn't have these criticisms if I thought you were aiming to create fluffy porn pieces but I don't think that's what you aim for when you write.

-I'll admit that sometimes the setups seem too implausible to swallow but that should be taken in stride for the sake of it being erotic fiction. Non-issue to be fair. The premise must be made to tell the story.

-Everyone is either a free loving saint or a raping/murdering/lying scumbag. You could easily have nice characters that interact with your families but stick firmly to their own lifestyle choices and your main family has to work out how to interact with them in a way that is harmonious to all. Or people who judge and misunderstand that aren't really bad people and work to overcome. The B&B owner in this story would be a great example. She nudes up with them inside 10 minutes where she could more realistically be a nice person and curious to know what makes them tick but not more than that. In the Walt's Gift story its incredibly clear cut that Inga shouldn't be with her old family for the myriad sins of the father and the fact that her sons don't even like her let alone love her (What? Two sons and neither one even likes their own mother? Is she a terrible person or something? The story tells us shes a damned saint). There's no drama for her there, no choice to be made, really she should have left a long time earlier is the only issue. Imagine if one son loved and supported her, her choice would be a lot tougher and more interesting, especially if he wanted her to get away from the father but couldn't go with her. And Nick's sister in that story could have had to fight a lot harder against her prejudice to avoid losing her brother the way she lost her father rather than doing an immediate 180. That would have been fun to read. In Tank's Farewell (great story, easily one of your best) Crystal started out being a character I could find interesting, she's a nice yet troubled girl who can't trust based on past abuse, yet instead of turning into either a proper tragic figure or a salvation story she disappears completely from the tale.

-You seem to use a lot of less common terms for things in your writing like joining or receiving his gift or.. well I forget now but there's more of them. Now that's fine if you are writing for you, but if you are writing for your readers we need context. Later that night they joined. OK fine, I understand your meaning just fine but you lose me a bit because I am not being made privy to your insider interpretation as to *why* you describe it that way. Add in something like.... He didn't see it as sex he saw it as a joining because...... just a bit of background to get the reader on the page you want them on would be cool. It rankled me when two different characters in one of these stories both talked about joining after just having met and having sex. The statistical improbabilities of them *both* using a term which to me seems uncommon were trying to melt my brain a little.

-Every woman in all your stories has had her tubes tied. They could be on the pill or getting injections. They could even want to talk kids with the protagonist and it could be a point of contention for your characters. I understand that you want your characters to not want kids (or that is the message I read) but.. oh well it becomes a constant reminder that this is definitely not reality when you tackle a problem that has multiple solutions the same (and very final) way every time.

Anyway like your stuff, looking forward to reading more of it and THANK GOD you finish your stories unlike some writers that get me to read 8 parts and then I find out they left it unfinished back in '07 just when it was getting good. :p

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoyed this as one of your better stories. Your take on D/s is very similar to mine. Wham bam thank you ma'am for obeying my orders just doesn't cut it for me.

True dominance is shown when your girl begs you to use her gift to you because you doing so helps her achieve her ultimate goal in her submission to you.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

A good story. But a D/s relationship does NOT have to be about pain and sharing. A good Dom does not hurt his or her subs, there is no need to. Love does not require pain to work. The fact that Nick needs to inflict pain on the people he supposedly loves reflects badly on him. He does not love his charges.

Also a good Dom does not share his subs, nothing is proved by him doing so, except slaking his own prurient tastes. A Dom loves his sub/s and treats them with respect, they are not sex slaves to be shared for his perverted needs.

The reading of this story shows us that Nick is a bad master and has no idea about what he is doing. This is just sex feast for him. The two girls need to find a better Dom who actually cares for them and has no sick need to hurt them.

After all, would Nicks’ trust allow him to be treated by his women the same way he treats them?

The answer is NO!!!!!!!

Nick is an Ass.

All that being said, the story still rates 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous