All Comments on 'My Irina Ch. 01'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
cloacascloacasover 14 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written, presents honest emotions with clarity. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!!!

Ohio is back and writing as he and few others can. I look forward to the next installment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
so far so good

Irina's mental state seems ODD. Given what happened to her it is expected that she would think no man could or would really love her. But Tommy proved his love over and over. For her to discount that and to then argue that Tommy's love for her does not actually matter...is very bothersome.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101over 14 years ago
loved it

sometimes people only look at the outside of others but i understand her reluctance too ,it is hard for someone to accept disfigurations . i loved his divotions to his wife, thats what a real marriage is all about.Love respect and and totaly caring about each other no matter what the looks are they fade with age anyways . i understand her concerns too wishing that he would find someone to be proud of and and to be able to show off ... that showes her love for him. Great story it should be in romance .. a real loving wife , not a slut as its so often portrayed on here ..and a loving husband .... great story ohio loved to read it ..

cageyteecageyteeover 14 years ago
You have caught my attention!!!

A wholly new approach and one with numerous possibilities. You've definitely caught my interest and I'll be waiting anxiously for the next two installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

Definitely Ohio is backand in full stride. Thank you for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story

I don't like this rating system because there are few true "100's" and yet so many deserve much more than 75. However, I feel very comfortable giving this the top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh My !

Very few writers could tackle this sort of problem -that actually occurs every day -- Ohio you gone "over the top"-

Great job!!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

There is no doubt, this one is going to sit along side your classics, like "Her Blue Dodge Minivan", "An Innocent Question", and your best by far, "The Letter A" -- one of the best stories on this Web site. <p> Your talent as a writer blows me away. You paint pictures with words that I see like looking out the window. Sometimes your story lines EXPLODE, as in the first few paragraphs of "The Letter A", sometimes they sneak up on us, as this one is doing. But they always are original, entertaining, and worth reading several times for the increased enjoyment each re-reading brings. I anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
most amazing

Hope the rest of the story lives up to the expectations you created with this start. Regret the problems they are likely to run into. And I know, a "state of bliss" usually isn't to last forever ...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
Raising the bar!

Since the beginning of time, one of the best plots has been "boy gets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl back". It sounds simple, but the challenge is making it emotional, believable, and enjoyable. Ohio is one writer that can do exactly that! This is a very good start. You are the man!

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Wow!

It's always a treat to discover that ohio is gracing these pages with another story. His plots make sense, his characters are memorable, and the dialogue he creates seems as natural as water running downhill.<P>By the end of chapter one we know that a crisis is lurking which will very likely tear apart Irina and Tom. The resolution of the crisis is unlikely to satisfy all readers given that this is a LW story. But everyone should appreciate the journey of what promises to be another great story from ohio.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
What more to say?

Well, thanks ohio. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

i can agree sometimes the best match just might be the one you least expect....but yes a person that is different should have as much or more respect than than anyone else...im just as bad you should never pass a person because of what others may consider ugly or disfigured ...now lol bad hygiene would be and again tha tdepends on even if they are good looking..

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Please a happy ending?

I think you have outdone yourself with this slice of life that you shared with us. I always enjoy your work but this may be your best so far. Thank you for the effort. I have a personal request, please a happy ending. Not a cheating wife and then a husband struggling with what to do. Please. Your characters are so real and have already gone through so much, I would hate to see them suffer anymore heartbreak. I would not presume to tell you what or how to write, but ask as a fan to let them be happy. Thanks again for a great story.

Happy_Married_ManHappy_Married_Manover 14 years ago
Good story.

As others have said, a happy ending please?

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Beautiful Story,

so far! But I sit waiting for the other shoe to fall with same trepidation that a puppy who had been recently gnawing on that shoe feels... (You sure you really want to go on with this story?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A wonderful story

This story is about humanity; about a couple with their love, respect, and understanding for each other. It is a truly human story with the expression of deep emotions. It is also believable, and reading Ohio's new story has brought tears to my eyes. RAG

Kezza67Kezza67over 14 years ago
At last! Ohio is back

A story by Ohio is unmissable. Your fans have waited quite a bit for your next posting and here it is in spades. I would reiterate the requests by many other commentators. Please, please make it a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn, ohio

I hate the wait for the next part! BG

rlg99prlg99pover 14 years ago
Another Great One

Keep Up The Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC ! ! !

You are truly a gifted story teller. Thank you for sharing your talent with us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A loving husband

This is a wonderful story. Tommy marries her to provide a family for their son because he feels it's the right thing to do. But as time goes by, he realizes that he truly loves her and is willing to convince her of it. He sees that Irena's appearance isn't what's important, what's important is her. Tommy really is a loving husband.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I don't like that last line " For a while"

So is something bad going to happen to them, It would be a shame since they are such a good match. Thanks for the good post......Rich

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 14 years ago
Remarkable

Just a note to say that you have written a really great story. The characters have depth, the plot contained tension, I really wanted them to live happily ever after and felt very sad when she lost her baby. You managed to make me care about your characters and what happened to them.

Its not often that a writer of erotica can also write a love story that really works. You did and did it well. I look forward to whatever you have planned next for these two!

Francis Toliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Make chapter one the only one and end it well

Adding drama wont make it a better story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Quite good so far, but one thing nags me . . .

I recall the first time that Tom made love to Irina -- his cock slid in easily. Yet this was supposed to be her first time. I realize women can lose their hymens through vigorous sports or other ways besides sex, and maybe Irina had done just that, but I'm still bothered by this comment. I guess I'll need to be patient so I can read the next chapter and find out more. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agreeing with Vulcan

That was a real "boo-boo", Ohio, - not accounting for the lack of a hyman, but a great story, nevertheless.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
No question about it. An easy choice.

I rated it 5*****s. It wasn't HOT but at times I had tears reading the story.

It may take skin graphs but somehow I believe plastic surgery could at least cover the scars even if not other reconstruction.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I have read two stories by Ohio, and so far he is the best author at character building and storytelling. He creates such likeable characters that I find myself gritting my teeth and hoping that my emotions can make it through the decline that has to happen to make a good story. Favorite author thus far!!!!!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THE HAG IN THE BAG

has to discover how to fake it till she makes it, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I just realize I am rapidly exhausting all remaking Ohio stories. What a wonderfully told tale to save for the final stretch. Beautifully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

It could have been a maudlin tear jerker with heaps of negative emotions, but, you handled everything so well, it was great emotional storytelling at its best. Excellent work. 5*****

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
OHIO,,,,,I WOULD HAVE STOPPED HERE!

What a great story....BUT.....I am afraid of what comes next, I know your writing, Will we be sad to learn what comes next?....A "5" for Ch. 1

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

it's true that beauty is only skin deep. usually beauty on the outside means ugly on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fascinating beginning

Congrats. This is a fascinating beginning. Four out of five. I have no idea where this story is going. I am trying not to second guess you based on your previous stories. I always like the themes you explore about trust and honesty and I can't tell if this one is headed in this direction.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
This Being "Loving Wives"....

You KNOW there is going to be a serpent in the garden.

Maybe there will be advances is cosmetic surgery and she finally really gets her face fixed, and somehow she forgets their love for each other, maybe it will be something else.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
TRUTH or WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE

some people have immovable mind thoughts, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story seriously got to me.

Real awesome love like this is rare and beautiful.

I am actually terrified at what might happen next.

I'm wondering if she gets a special surgery and gets a good looking face and then can't handle the male attention she receives and starts cheating.

I've seen it happen in real life when a nerdy or unattractive woman transforms through surgery or getting in shape only to fall prey to the male attention they have never experienced before.

It is tragic.

5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great start

This is a really good story that I am afraid will take a bad turn. I hope these two can stay together as they seem to be good people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohio, If You Fuck This One Up

I will fly up from Texas, hunt you down and take my revenge with my bare hands. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just know

That this one will break my heart. Wonderfull so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Counseling

Why on earth wouldn't they seek professional help?????

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

You certainly know how to make a dreary day seem bright once again. Love is certainly based on more than just looks. Thanks for sharing. 5*.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 7/13/20 — Counseling???

Counseling for what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Feared and Shunned??

Are people so shallow as to react in this disgusting way? The girl was scarred in an accident, for God's sake!! And what she faced in College? Unbelievable! The pricks who tried to make sport of her at the frat house deserved to be flayed alive! Tommy at least was honest and remembered the girl who was his best friend when they were kids, even if he was shocked now at her scarred face. Developing into a great story and this chapter is a great start. 5*s. Hey, why has Ohio stopped writing for this site?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is a happy story, but it's Ohio and something bad will happen.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Spoiler alert, beta boy improved her life so much she fucks around on him, and of course he has no testicular fortitude he takes her back with open arms..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit!

Ending …for a. While… sucks!

Bill S.

mukulbond1mukulbond1about 2 years ago

I have read most of your stories now and I can honestly say that this story (chapter) is the best. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a truly GOOD MAN.

And even more courageous woman.

This totally warmed my ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite a different angle on love and tragedy. Looking forward to the next chapter...!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing. Story has been interesting so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real reasons for love and trust and not the visible reasons. I thought of our armed forces in combat that suffered terrible wounds. Hopeful most would return to true love for their lives and not just what that looked like to some others. 5*

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

The author is going to break his, her and my hearts. It’s started already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very sweet story of what real love can do to help heal the worst that can happen to us. Despite her appearance Irena stole my heart.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So here we have a one in a million, who just so happens to stumble into an old friend just when she needs one, at a place she'd never normally be allowed, let alone want to go, who then gets pregnant first time, has eclampsia without any of the warning signs, and then not only loses the child but her ability to have further children. Talk about a fkn unicorn.

Would have been much more believable in a 3rd world country, but in an over medicalised country like America it just doesn't happen to the middle classes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous