My Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I needed that so badly!" Tina finally confessed, panting. "Keep your cocks in me. Please. I want to savor this feeling." Tina raised herself up on her arms and arched her back. Craning her neck, she and Trish tongue kissed while Trish cupped Tina's full, hanging breasts and fondled them, all the while shoving her cock as far up Tina's ass as she could.

We all rolled to one side, keeping Tina sandwiched between us and our cocks inside of her. Somehow I stayed hard for almost ten minutes after I came. I know it wasn't my cock ring. It had to be the extended period of chastity.

Of course, I did eventually go soft, as did Trish, and we slipped out of Tina's thoroughly fucked body. We kissed, caressed, and held each other for a long time. Tina placed a feathery kiss on my cheek. "I love you Clark" she whispered. I smiled. Tina gave Trish a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love you Trish."

Oh, baby, I love you so very much. More than I will ever be able to say" Trish whispered.

We basked in the moment before Tina suggested a swim to cool down and get rid of some of the sweat.

"With or without?" I asked.

"Without" Tina answered, as if I had to ask such a stupid question.

"Duh-uh" Trish added.

We made our way out to the pool, naked, holding hands.

What we saw there warmed our hearts, and let us know we weren't the only ones on our way to recovery.

John and Ellen were in the shallow pool. John was gently and lovingly thrusting into his sister while they kissed deeply. Whitney was naked, in a chaise lounge that was in the shallow pool watching intently as she languidly stroked her clit and meaty pussy lips.

"Aren't you going to join them Whit?" Tina asked.

"Nah. Right now cock makes me a little uncomfortable with Mark inside here and all" she answered, rubbing her hands over her swollen belly. Even at seven months into her pregnancy, Whitney was stunningly sexy.

"If you don't mind Whitney, I'd be happy to help you out" Tina offered.

"Would you? I'd like that a lot, mom!"

Tina laid down on her back in the shallow pool. Whitney got out of her lounge and straddled Tina's face, facing her feet. As soon as Whitney's pussy was in reach, Tina's tongue was all over it. On her knees, Whitney kneaded her ever growing tit flesh and threw her head back in pleasure. It was very erotic watching my wife lick the genitals of her very pregnant daughter-in-law.

Trish and I retired to the grass where we kissed and stroked each other back to full hardness. I loved the way Trish's cock felt in my hand. A perfect fit, it was like it was made to be there. And in my mouth. And in my ass.

While Ellen came again and again on her brother's cock, and Whitney came again and again on Tina's face, I positioned Trish so she could watch the goings on while I sucked her perfectly sculpted cock.

At first I just swirled my tongue over the head, but soon Trish was thrusting her hips, indicating she wanted me to take it all. As I started sucking her cock like she desired, I slipped my thumb into her perfect asshole and wiggled it around.

I have no idea how long I fellated her. It didn't matter. I knew it was what I loved to do, and she loved me doing it. When I felt Trish's delicate fingers try to entwine in my short hair, I knew I was close to getting a treat.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!" she squeaked as cum erupted from her gurl-cock into my sucking mouth. I greedily swallowed every drop, loving, savoring the taste of my wife.

"I love the way you suck my cock Clark" Trish cooed.

"I love the way you taste. I have always loved your cum" I confessed.

Trish repositioned herself so she was on her knees, her chin resting on her forearms and her ass high in the air. "Take me, Clark" she whispered while she watched John and Ellen make beautiful love.

I knelt behind my shemale wife and began to orally worship her ass, licking, sucking, probing the luscious hole that would soon be coaxing a load of cum from my body.

"It's so wonderful watching the kids make love Clark, and Tina is so loving the way she's helping Whitney" Trish spoke.

I was busy adoring Trish's bud, and grunted an "Uh-huh" in reply.

When I felt Trish was sufficiently prepared, I positioned myself to enter her, and slowly fed my erection into her gurl-pussy. Once embedded in her body, I took hold of her cock and fondled it as I slowly drove my cock in and out of her ass.

"Your cock feels so good Clark."

Trish clenched her sphincter around my member.

"Nice and slow baby. I want to savor the scene."

I was enjoying the show as well. John was making gentle love to his sister, his mouth never leaving hers, and Tina continued to provide Whitney with much needed sexual release. I knew at that moment that our family was turning the corner in our mourning.

John's thrusting into Ellen's slick pussy slowed in pace but increased in depth. I knew he was pumping a massive load of his cum into her convulsing womb.

As his insistent thrusting stopped, Ellen placed her hands on his cheeks, and pushed his face away from hers so she could look into his eyes. She uttered no words, but even as far away as I was I could see the depth of emotion she was feeling at that moment. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye and dribbled across her delicate cheekbone. John lovingly swept it away with his index finger. With his cock still embedded in her body, John wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck. Ellen did the same. Brother and sister held each other, comforting each other there in the shallow pool.

Tina and Whitney had switched positions without me noticing. Whitney was lovingly applying her oral skills to my wife's slippery sex while Tina kissed, caressed, and whispered to the young woman's distended tummy.

"I love you so much little baby" Tina cooed. "We can't wait until you're here with us. You will be the most loved child ever. Your aunts, and uncle, and grammas, and grampa can't wait to hold you and show you how much you are loved. And we're all gonna make sure you know what a wonderful man your dad was..." her voice trailed off as Whitney's tongue brought her to a climax.

"Oh Whitney! That was so good sweetie! I love you! I love you so much!" Tina exclaimed as she climbed off of Whitney, and positioned herself next to the young vixen. The two petted and kissed each other's faces with little pecks and lingering kisses on the lips.

The intimacy of the erotic scene was too much for me to control. "Are you ready for me?" I asked.

"Always baby. Cum whenever you want" Trish replied.

So I did. The semen erupted from the end of my cock, basting Trish's bowels in multiple blasts that left me spent. I collapsed on Trish's back then rolled us to our sides, still embedded in her ass. Trish twisted her torso, her right hand on the back of my head. She pulled me to her, her tongue seeking mine while my hands sought her cock and a breast.

Briefly ending our kiss, Trish whispered "I am so in love with you baby. I needed to feel you inside of me so bad. So bad." Her mouth was back on mine, but it was a gentler, less urgent kiss. One of those kisses that conveys volumes of emotions.

John uncoupled from Ellen and made his way to where his mom and Whitney lay. Kneeling, he kissed Tina on the lips. "I love you, mom."

"I love you too, John" she managed, barely audible.

John then gazed at his gorgeous sister-in-law, his eyes roaming her naked, pregnant body. "You are so beautiful Whit" he breathed. Whitney lowered her eyes and didn't respond.

Always the gentleman though, John helped Whitney to her feet and suggested we all go inside.

~~~~

Looking back at our first encounter since losing Mark, I saw that it was indeed the turning point in our recovery. Things didn't immediately go back to the way they were, hell, they probably never would. There was still sadness in our home, of course. But it wasn't the deep, soul wrenching grief that held sway over us for the first few weeks.

Whitney had signed up for a Lamaze class in preparation for the approaching birth of her child. When she asked for a volunteer to be her partner, John was quick to claim the role.

It was at that point that I noticed John seemed to be taking more than just a passing interest in Whitney.

Also about that time, Trish sat down with Tina and I to let us know what she was going to do now that she was unemployed. "I've decided I'm never going to go back to work for someone else. It's time for me to be my own boss. You know that security program I wrote? Well, that's just the beginning. I have been working on an entire suite of security, monitoring, and reporting software. If it proves to be as good as I think it is, every 'Fortune 500' company is going to want at least a portion of it."

"So, what does that have to do with Clark and me?" Tina asked innocently.

"If the Beta test is successful, I'm going to need an entire staff of sales and technical people to market and support the product" Trish informed.

"When will you know the results of the Beta test?" I asked.

"Should know early next week" Trish answered.

"I still don't see what it has to do with us" Tina said.

"Tina... baby, I need you as part of the team. I need Clark as part of the team. I need John, Ellen, and Whitney as part of the team. This is going to be a family business" Trish explained.

"I don't know anything about software Trish. How am I going to be able to help?" Tina asked.

"You're my sales manager. Clark will be my IT manager. Ellen and Whitney will be part of the sales team, and John will work with Clark in IT. As the company grows, our roles will change a little as we add employees, but this is where we're starting."

Trish opened a laptop and showed us a website. Splashed across the top of the page was the name of the business: TTC Consulting. And under it were pictures and bios of Trish, Tina, and me.

"See? You're on the website so you have no choice!" she told Tina.

"I take it 'TTC' is Trish, Tina, and Clark?" I asked.

"I never though of that" Trish answered. "It stood for Tranny Tits and Cock when I came up with it, but I kinda like your version better!"

"Smart ass" I muttered. "So, where did you get the capital to start this operation? There has to be hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment you need to buy to get this going."

"It's all being done in the cloud, Clark. No upfront capital required. We pay for only what we need, when we need it. The test/dev servers are already on line. Production servers will be spun up when we need them" she explained. "In the mean time, I'll start teaching everyone all they need to know about the industry."

"Where will our offices be?" I asked.

"Right here. Contractors will be here first thing in the morning to renovate the basement. I have been guaranteed it will be done in a week."

~~~~

On August 12th, Whitney delivered a beautiful, healthy baby boy. He was 8 pounds, 2 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. Whitney named him Mark Fidelis Pratt. John was with her when she delivered, and stayed with her and the baby until it was time for them to come home.

Once home, John stepped into the role of being a dad. He changed Mark's diapers, fed him late at night, bathed him, and pushed him in the stroller when he and Whitney went for walks.

Mark was about a month old when I noticed that Whitney began looking at John in a different way. Gone were the looks of appreciation when John did something kind or helpful. Whitney's gazes were now ones of longing and adoration, maybe even desire. They started holding hands.

With her recovery from childbirth, and all of the other extra work that comes from being a mom, Whitney hadn't been with Trish, Tina, or me since that afternoon at the pool. I can only presume that Ellen was taking care of any needs Whitney might have.

~~~~

TTC Consulting and Trish's software suite were an immediate success. Tina and I had been on leaves of absence, but when our new business venture took off we both resigned those jobs and committed ourselves to the success of TTC.

Having everyone in the family working from home was the best thing that could have happened to us. Everyday we were with the people we loved the most, and whenever someone felt the urge for an amorous break, well the bedrooms were only steps away.

It turns out Tina was a natural salesperson. Her personality coupled with her sensuality and sex appeal made her sales pitches almost irresistible. And if Ellen joined her on a sales call? They were unstoppable.

As it turns out, John is a computer wiz. He picked up on the technical aspect of Trish's software in no time, and was soon writing software with her.

Our company continued to grow, and reached the point where so many additional staff were required that we purchased and renovated a three story commercial building to be the new TTC Consulting corporate offices. We named it the Corporal Mark Pratt Memorial Corporate Center. Of course, the C level management team (Trish, Tina, John, Ellen, Whitney, and I) continued to work from home for the most part, and only made forays to the corporate location a couple of times a week.

We learned quickly that by offering generous benefit packages and performance based compensation coupled with flexible working hours and telecommuting a team of fiercely loyal and incredibly productive employees soon developed. Turnover was almost non-existent and morale was high. When Trish, Tina and I added people to our team, we weighted intangibles higher than qualifications. Personality, written and oral communication skills, and a commitment to family were more important to us than degrees, certifications, and technical know-how. We could teach those things.

We found we were hiring numerous married couples as our flexible hours and telecommuting allowed one parent to be home whenever their children were. Trish, Tina and I received numerous letters and e-mails from our associates explaining that our corporate flexibility had not only saved their marriages, but, because we (Tina, Trish, and I) were open about our relationship with anyone who asked, their sexual relationships had also improved and sexual horizons were broadened.

Of course, Trish had a soft spot for girls like her, as did Tina and I, and we made sure our company was a safe place for them to work. The company would never divulge their past to anyone, but assured everyone that there would be no recrimination should they decide to share that information. Our position was successful, and in time we learned that several relationships of various flavors developed because of it.

~~~~

John and Whitney were married on Little Mark's first birthday. John promptly adopted Mark, and he and Whitney set about growing their own family. Because we had the real estate, we built a home for them on one of our lots so they could have their own lives yet still be close enough to indulge their sexual appetites with us as needed.

~~~~

Brooks Martin was a 22 year old grad from a nearby state university. He had a keen business sense and in short order had worked himself into a management role in the accounting department at TTC. Brooks had been a great hire for TTC and was an asset that we wanted to keep with the firm.

It didn't take long for Brooks to develop an eye for Ellen and he began courting her persistently. He was very much a gentleman in his pursuit of our daughter's hand, and quickly won our hearts, though it took a little longer for Ellen to be swayed. (Ellen denied any attraction to him, but it was painfully obvious to anyone with a pulse that she was smitten with the young man.) Brooks was aware of the nature of the relationship Trish, Tina, and I shared but was unaware that our unique arrangement also involved Ellen, John, and Whitney. He was also unaware of Trish's "specialness".

Eventually Ellen and Brooks became an item, and when Brooks proposed marriage (with our permission) Ellen gladly accepted. The couple were married shortly thereafter. The newlyweds moved into a home we had built for them, also on one of our lots.

Brooks and Ellen had been married for slightly more than a month when she decided it was time to let him in on our unusual family dynamic. Brooks seemed to be very straight laced, especially at the office, but Ellen assured us that he was very open to experimenting in bed and he did everything he could to keep his wife pleasured in the bedroom, including taking Ellen's strap-on in his mouth and ass. Ellen told us of her decision to offer Brooks the opportunity to truly join the family. We all agreed, though with some trepidation. If things didn't go well there was a lot to lose.

Ellen had spent that summer afternoon teasing her husband relentlessly by walking around their home in various stages of undress and touching him seductively. As she stepped out of her panties to reveal her flawless naked body she purred "Let's go skinny dipping" while rubbing Brooks' already engorged member.

Brooks offered no resistance as Ellen stripped him of his shorts and T-shirt and walked arm in arm with Brooks down the secluded path to the common pool the three homes shared.

As the pool came into view, Brooks and Ellen stopped dead in their tracks. He was confronted by the sight of all of his in-laws completely naked around the pool.

Ellen remained glued to his side, her arm through his, her gaze focused on his eyes as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing. She bit her bottom lip out of anxiety as he surveyed the scene.

"So, y'all are nudists?" he asked still trying to fully grasp the situation.

"We aren't afraid to be naked in front of each other, Brooks," Tina answered "but we aren't "nudists" in the truest sense of the word."

"Brooks, honey, it's a little difficult to explain... but we're a close family" Ellen explained, her hand now encircling his very hard member. Ellen playfully tongued his ear and whispered just loud enough for us to hear "Very... very... close." Her hand was now slowly stroking his impressively hard cock.

It took longer than I expected, but the young man's eyes eventually spied the erection that Trish was sporting. A nearly imperceptible smile graced his lips.

"How close?" he asked, his eyes tearing away from Trish and toward his wife's face.

"As close as people can be, honey. We're lovers" Ellen answered, a trace of fear evident in her voice.

"Lovers? Who?" he asked, Ellen's answer not quite sinking in.

"All of us honey. We're all lovers. Me, mom, dad, Trish, John, and Whit. We make love to each other."

Brooks, quite expectedly, paused for quite a long time as he looked at each and every one of his in-laws.

"OK" he answered.

"Brooks, sweetie, we're offering you the opportunity to join us and experience what we enjoy as a family. Only if you want to. No pressure. But you have to understand how much I enjoy making love to my mom and dad, and Trish, Whitney, and John" Ellen told him.

"You're serious?" he asked.

Tina walked toward the young couple. As she placed her hand on top of Ellen's and began rubbing Brooks' root she kissed him sensually before kissing Ellen deeply. "We are..." she said, earnestly peering into his brown eyes "and we would be honored if you chose to join us."

Then Brooks' right hand went around Tina's waist and caressed her left ass cheek, causing a delighted squeal to escape from her lips. The look of anxiety on Ellen's face transformed to one of relief and delight.

"Oh Brooks! Honey! I was hoping you'd say yes!" she exclaimed as she threw her arms around her man, pulled herself up, and unceremoniously engulfed his cock to the hilt with her well lubricated pussy right there in front of all of us.