My Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen's tongue furiously probed Brooks' mouth as she slid her succulent pussy up and down her husband's cock. Trish moved from my side and sauntered up behind Brooks. Ellen dismounted from her husband so Trish could press her erection between the young mans ass cheeks unimpeded.

Trish reached around Brooks' waist and grabbed his slick erection. She began thrusting her hips in time with her stroking hand, her pre-cum slicked cock gliding effortlessly in the crack of his ass. "When you're ready..." Trish whispered, her tongue caressing Brooks' ear "I would very much like to make love to you".

Brooks turned around, grasped Trish's ass cheeks and pressed his erect penis against hers before replying "I would like that very much" and kissed her gently on the lips, causing a joyous smile to appear on her face.

"What do you say me move this to the pool?" Ellen suggested. "Mom, would you like the honor?"

"Oh baby, I would like that very much!" Tina replied.

Tina slipped her hand between Brooks and Trish, gently stroking both erections before firmly grasping the young mans cock and commanding "Come."

Brooks and Trish exchanged lingering, lustful glances before Brooks allowed himself to be led away to the shallow pool by his voluptuous mother-in-law.

The rest of us joined them in the water. Tina pressed her body against Brooks and lovingly consumed his mouth with hers. Her hips gyrating slightly as she rubbed her belly against her son-in-law's drooling cock.

Trish lay prostrate in the shallow water, her engorged she-cock jutting provocatively from her groin. "Ride me, cowboy" she demanded. I straddled her body reverse cowboy, spread my cheeks, and slipped her womanhood into my waiting ass. The penetration was divine.

After urging Brooks onto his back, Tina knelt between his spread legs and began to torment the young man's cock with her skilled tongue. Brooks held his head up so he could watch Tina tease his ready to burst erection.

Brooks felt a hand slip into and hold his left hand. He turned to see his wife gazing at him, her eyes on fire and legs spread as her brother began his oral assault on her enflamed, desperate pussy. "I love you baby" she said, her eyelids fluttering at the sensations her brother was causing between her legs. She refocused on her husband and his beaming smile. "I love you too, Ellen. And I think I'm gonna love your family. A lot!"

This caused Ellen to smile broadly just before John's tongue brought her to the first of what would be many orgasms that day.

Not to be left out, Whitney knelt between my and Trish's legs. She suctioned my raging hard-on into her mouth and fellated me like a woman possessed. She slid the middle finger of her right hand below Trish's bum and stroked her perfect asshole.

Whitney released me from the confines of her mouth and grasped my cock with her left hand. "Fuck him Trish. Fuck his ass!" she cried as she stroked my lust fueled erection. "I love watching you take it in the ass dad. You are such a cock slut. You'll let me take my turn later, won't you" she demanded.

"Oh my God, of course you can. Just don't stop what you're doing. I'm so close!"

Whitney alternated using her mouth and her fist to drive me to the edge of orgasm, only to back off whenever I got close. Trish continued to slide in and out of me, playing with my nipples as he did.

"Are you ready Brooks?" I heard Tina ask, her mature pussy hovering over Brooks' swollen cockhead. Brooks looked to his wife for her approval. John's tongue brought her to her second orgasm, leaving her unable to respond verbally. With her eyes locked on Brooks' and her face contorted in sexual bliss, she nodded.

With Brooks' erection in her right hand, Tina rubbed the swollen knob between her spread pussy lips, further teasing him. As she lowered herself onto the meaty shaft, John repositioned himself and began to sink his shaft into his sister's well prepared hole.

The young couple gasped in unison as they consummated with their family members.

"Make love to me John. Make love to your little sister" Ellen begged.

Tina gently rode her son-in-laws cock while she gazed into his eyes. "You feel wonderful inside of me Brooks" Tina confessed before kissing the young man deeply, probing his mouth with her tongue. Brooks reciprocated, eating her mouth like it was a pussy.

Brooks' hands slid up my wife's mature body, eventually finding their way to her large womanly breasts. Tina pulled away from their kiss and threw her head back, arching her back and causing her luscious tits to protrude. "Flick my nipples Brooks baby" she cooed. Brooks complied, eliciting a throaty grown from Tina. "Ooooh, yes baby! That's so good!" Tina moaned as she continued to impale herself on the young cock.

"I'm so close Clark!" Trish exclaimed as she tried to burrow deeper into me. "I'm going to cum in your ass baby!"

"Do it! I want to feel your cum Trish!"

Before the words were out of my mouth, Whitney impaled her pussy on my cock and began to thrust against me violently. Her exquisitely wet and warm pussy took me to the next level of sexual nirvana. As my cum erupted from my cock, Whitney released a howl and squirted all over me. My sphincter clenching around Trish's cock proved to be all the stimulation she could take and she forcefully unloaded her hot, thick cum in my receptive ass.

"I'm going to cum Mrs. Pratt!" Brooks advised.

"I'm not ready!" Tina wailed in disappointment. "I want to cum with you honey! Quick! Put a finger in my ass!" Tina responded.

Brooks right hand made it's way around Tina, and his middle finger easily slipped into her rear passage.

Tina began to furiously strum her swollen clit as Brooks fucked her ass with is finger and she fucked his straining cock with her molten tunnel.

"Almost! Almost!" Tine yelped. Brooks added another finger to Tina's chute causing her to gasp in surprise at the same moment she came. Tina was in the middle of her orgasmic convulsions as Brooks unleashed a torrent of cum in her creaming, spasming pussy.

"I'm cumming Ellen!" John panted.

"Oh my God! John!" Ellen's body quaked with her third orgasm as John pulled out of his sister's pussy, ropes of thick cum splattering on Ellen's face, breasts, and tummy. Thick, milky pussy-cream began to leak from between my daughter's engorged pussy lips. Whitney kissed my lips tenderly, gave me a knowing smile, and swiftly moved between Ellen's legs to lap up the tasty treat my daughter had produced.

Tina collapsed on top of Brooks, her breasts mashing against his chest, their tongues probing the others mouth. "That was so good Brooks. So good!" she said between kisses. Continuing to rock her hips, Tina managed to keep the young mans cock inflated. "Do you ever go soft?" Tina asked.

"Well, sure. Of course. But I'm... this is pretty... you are..."

"Spit it out, son" Tina teased.

"Mrs. Pratt, I never imagined anything like this. It's kind of a dream come true" Brooks replied.

"Oh? How so?" Tina inquired, nuzzling his ear and continuing to fuck herself on his rock hard cock.

"Well, umm... I've always wanted to make love to a beautiful woman like you" Brooks confessed.

Tina smiled at his response, and kissed him lovingly. "That's very sweet. 'Like me' how?" still thrusting against his hard manhood.

"When I was in high school I saw my mom naked. I wanted her so badly, and I never..." his voiced trailed off.

Tina kissed him again. "I'm glad I was able to sort of fulfill that fantasy Brooks" she paused, stroked his hair and added "I would like it very much if you called me 'mom' from now on."

"Oh God! Mom!" he cried as another load of cum spurted from his cock.

After Tina milked all of the seed from Brooks' cock, she climbed off of him, rolled to her back, and beckoned me with her finger, pointing to the well fucked, gaping gash between her legs. I knelt between her spread legs and ate her pussy to another orgasm.

My exposed ass was high in the air as I ate my wife's creamy hole. Whitney pumped a finger into me and quietly said "Later" before taking John's hand, leading the two of them into the house.

Trish knelt beside her wife. The two kissed deeply as they lovingly stroked the other's face. When they broke their kiss, Trish whispered "I'll see the two of you in the morning." Trish then extended her hand to Brooks and helped him to his feet. Hand in hand Trish and Brooks also made their way toward the house leaving Tina, Ellen and me in the shallow pool.

As I continued to worship my wife's beautiful pussy with my mouth and tongue, I felt Ellen intimately rimming me.

"What do you say we take this inside too" Ellen suggested after several minutes.

The three of us wordlessly stood. With my arms around the waists of my daughter and her mom, we quietly made our way toward the house and to the master bedroom.

As the three of us entered the bedroom, Whitney and John were already in our bed. They were on their backs, heads turned and kissing passionately, each stroking their own cocks.

"It's about time you got here" Whitney said. "I need to fuck some of that ass, daddy!" she said as she got off the bed, thrusting her hips while continuing to stroke her strap-on cock.

"I got him ready for you before we came in" Ellen said before climbing on the bed. She lay on her back, spreading her legs wide. "Make love to your daughter, daddy" she beckoned, using both hands to spread her pussy lips for me.

I positioned myself between her splayed thighs, lowered myself to her and slipped my cock into the velvety clutches of her sopping wet pussy.

John had his mom on her back and was rubbing his cockhead between her slippery folds.

"Stop teasing me and make love to me!" she implored. John penetrated her fleshy womanhood. Tina wrapped her legs around her son and held him, pulling him into her as deep as she could. "You feel so good John! I love you!" she said before slipping her tongue into his mouth.

I was slowly pistoning my cock into Ellen when I felt Whitney's hands on my ass cheeks halting my movement. Whitney's right hand left my cheek to grasp her rubber cock. She positioned the head of her phallus against my bud, and began her agonizingly slow entrance. I was loose from Trish's fucking earlier, and Ellen's saliva from her rimming provided just enough lubrication for Whitney to work her way into me without having to withdraw.

Whitney was now bottomed out in my ass, pushing me even deeper into Ellen's yielding flesh.

"God I love fucking your ass daddy!" Whit proclaimed. I pushed back against her invading member, my mouth feasting on Ellen's gorgeous breasts and nipples. As Whit violently plunged into me, it drove my cock into Ellen. All I had to do was keep my cock from slipping out of Ellen and let Whit do the pushing. Whit's forceful thrusts drove me hard into my daughter causing her to grunt each time.

Ellen's nipples were like pebbles in my mouth. I licked, nibbled and sucked the fleshy points as Whit ravaged my ass and my daughter bucked against my engorged cock.

"Fuck him Whit!" Ellen cried as her orgasm approached. "Fuck him harder! OH God! Daddy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum DAAAADYYYYY!"

Ellen's pussy spasmed around my member as Whitney went to town sodomizing me.

The combines stimulation of Ellen's now creamy pussy and Whitney's jack hammering of my ass sent me over the edge and cum poured out of me into my daughters still cumming pussy.

When I came to, Whitney was on her back, Ellen was sucking her cock while stroking the beautiful blonde's G-spot through the open crotch of the harness, Whit's female ejaculate splashing all over Ellen's chest and the bed sheets.

"FUuUuUCK!!" Whitney shrieked.

My wife and son seemed to be oblivious to the turbulent, orgasmic scene on the bed next to them as John fucked his mom through a non-stop perpetual orgasm.

John and Tina kissed, tongues swirling, through her mega-orgasm. Suddenly John grunted repeatedly into his mom's mouth, and Tina whimpered in reply to each grunt and ribbon of cum that filled her womb.

A shifting of weight on the bed woke me from my slumber. I was spooned against Tina's back. Tina and Ellen were on their sides in a face to face embrace, Ellen's shapely butt toward the edge of the bed. John and Whitney were on my other side, Whitney's breasts pressed against my back while John spooned her.

The disturbance that had awakened me was Brooks climbing in bed, nestling his erection between his wife's shapely buns and Trish climbing into bed nestling her erection between John's buns.

"Good morning dear wife" Brooks whispered before kissing Ellen on the cheek.

"Good morning dear husband" she replied, her voice filled with happiness. "Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" He answered in feigned bewilderment.

Ellen turned to her back to better see her husband. Brooks was quick to position himself between her legs.

"How was it?" Ellen asked, knowing that Trish is a generous and enthusiastic partner.

Before answering, Brooks slid his cock into his wife, kissed her and answered "I love our family".

Tina briefly watched her daughter and son-in-law make love before turning toward me and grasping my now inflating rod. In her eyes I understood the question she was asking, and nodded in the affirmative.

"Trish, before things get started here, would you be a dear and hand me the phone?" Tina requested. "Thanks" she said as Trish handed over the cordless.

After dialing a number, Tina said "Good morning Judy, it's Tina."

"Good! Thanks for asking. Judy, is there anything critical on our calendars today?"

"Okay, be a dear and cancel those will you? We will be in "executive session" at the home offices today."

"MmHmm."

"Yep, everything is fine. We just have some loose ends that need to be addressed here."

"Thank you, and have a great day Judy. We'll see you tomorrow. Bye bye" she advised before ending the call.

Trish took the handset from Tina and placed it in the charger on the night stand. "Now, where were we?" she asked as she slid her erect cock between John's butt cheeks and her tongue into his ear.

The rest of the day was a tangle of arms, legs, cocks, strap-ons and cum filled pussies and assholes.

~~~~

Our family ran TTC Consulting for another 5 years before deciding it was time to retire and spend more time with our family. I know, it's hard to believe that a family like ours that worked from home and had flexible work schedules would need to retire.

We sold 49% of the company for an absolutely incredible amount of money. By maintaining controlling interest, we were able to install a leadership team that we had groomed for just this situation. Of course, on that team was a lovely girl named Nicole, who, like Trish, was a software wunderkind, brilliant business woman, and a shemale (Only Trish, Tina and I knew that).

Trish and Tian invested our proceeds from the sale of the company very wisely. Not only were we able to live on the investment dividends, we were able to live very comfortably while still helping girls like Trish, whether it was with gender reassignment surgery or simply providing a safe environment or a new identity to girls who wanted to remain pre-op like Trish.

~~~~

We purchased a sprawling estate in Texas where we lived during the winter months with John and Whitney and their children Mark, Elise, and Peter; and with Ellen and Brooks and their children Brenda, Steven, and Lisa. It was hard to spend so much time away from Missouri because Mark was there, but we never forgot about him. We spoke of him often, and told all of the grandkids what an amazing man he was.

Our life in Texas was one of leisure, but it wasn't a non-stop orgy. Although those did happen, it was more frequent that there would be a partner swap for an evening, an impromptu threesome, or one of the adult 'kids' would join Tina, Trish and me for the night.

Regardless of what did or didn't happen during the course of the day, every night, without fail, someone would say "I love our family".

And that much is true.

I love my family.