My Lactation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

I smiled as I felt Jack turn my body so I could see the TV as he lifted my hips up positioning his hard shaft under my cunt. I reached down guiding his thick hardness into my bald snatch and seconds later I gasped as he lanced deep into my passage. I moaned low as he spread me wide filling me with ease. I placed my hands on my knees as his hands cupped my lush breasts and gripping them firmly he rocked his hips upwards.

I groaned and sighed, "Oh Master J take my worthless cunt, fill it for your pleasure. Please hurt my big fat udders, please?" I watched as Jack reached over to the satin bag I had my toys in and with drew a pair of adjustable C type nipple clamps from the bag. I hefted my generous udder in my hands holding them out for him as he slid the first clamp over my swollen thick nipple.

I watched as his skilled fingers turned down the adjuster tightening the two sides. I felt the pressure almost instantly and it grew with each turn of the knob. I bit my lip knowing that Jack would stop if I told him to, however I wanted to see if he could read my body language and figure out that fine line between discomfort and out right pain.

I tightened the knob slowly watching my slave's face as she closed her eyes and remained motionless impaled on my thick man meat. I paused and tugged on the chain that was connected to the two clamps and her mouth opened in a silent gasp that brought a smile to my face. I slid the second clamp in place over her left nipple and slowly turned it down the same number of turns as the first one before again tugging on the chain.

She moaned loudly as I glanced up to see the blond on the screen take a full force blow to her right udder as light pink lines appeared on her trapped flesh. The woman squealed loudly as she nodded and begged. "Oh yes Master, flog my big tits, please!"

I smiled and lifting the chain in my fingers I lifted Melinda's breasts upwards bringing the chain to her mouth. She turned her head and looked at me with questioning eyes as I insisted, "Hold this in your mouth wench, it's time you showed me how badly you need your nipples disciplined."

There was surprise in her eyes as she meekly opened her mouth and accepted the chain biting down to hold it making her lush breasts judder on her chest. I then grasped her waist and lifting her up I rocked my hips upwards thrusting deep into her.

I groaned around the chain as I felt Jack's thick shaft thrust deeper into my passage, the weight of my breasts combined with the actions of his hips made my udders tug at the clamps sending jolts of anguish through my torso. I forced my hands to remain on my knees as I felt his thick man root ease back then ram into me again as he filled me to capacity. I moaned in a mixture of delight and anguish as for the first time he actually disciplined my body.

My eyes focused on the screen before me as I saw the way the bound woman's breasts were being mercilessly flogged by her master as the man informed the interviewer that his slut needed the pain to achieve the intense orgasms she craved. I nodded in agreement and in doing so I tugged on the chain sending even more intense anguish to my aching nipples.

I felt Jacks hand ease between my spread thighs and seconds later his fingers found my swollen throbbing clit. I squealed as he teased it as it protruded between my pouting swollen labia stretched wide by his hard shaft. His voice low and intense growled, "You want to cum slut?" I nodded franticly and he chuckled as he retorted, "Then pull on those clamped nipples and do it, you shameless whore!"

I moved my legs under me and squatting on his thick man meat I started to ride him as I tugged on the chain as ordered. I shivered and sobbed in anguish as my poor aching nipples burned and hurt, yet I knew I had to prove to him that I wanted to obey and serve him. I placed my hands flat on the cushions and rode him with total abandon. My ass quivering as I felt his strong hands lifting my tits then let them drop making them stretch out by my nipples as the fire raged through my breasts.

I had never felt anything so intense in all my life and I screamed out my release around the chain as I bit down on it, my orgasm rocketing through me as my inner muscles tightened around his thick magnificent shaft. I felt his hand clamp down on my right shoulder and seconds later he pulled me down hard on his man root as I felt him explode in my tightness flooding my cunt with his hot jism.

I couldn't hold out any longer and my mouth opened wide as my shrill cry filled the room. The thick jeweler's chain dropped from my mouth tugging at my tortured nipples. I bucked on his shaft taking every drop of his offering into my body as he teased my clit mercilessly. I whimpered and pleaded, "Please Master show mercy, I-I-a-" His strong arm encircled my waist drawing me back against his chest. My feet slid out from under me impaling me on his pulsing shaft.

I screamed in delight as he lanced deep into me, my ears rang and my vision blurred as I vaguely saw his finger hook under the chain and tug it out as a fresh wave of aguish ripped through my abused udders as a second orgasm hit me seemingly out of nowhere. I let my head fall back against his shoulder as my body collapsed in his grasp and everything went dark.

I held Melinda's limp form in my arms as I eased the silver clamps from her dark abused nipples. Her breathing gradually slowed as she floated in the afterglow of her twin orgasms, I had to admit that this widow was proving to be something else and I was now even more convinced that unless she totally turned tail and ran I was going to take this to a new level and soon.

Her tight pussy pulsed and twitched around my semi-hard shaft as she rested in my arms and I let her recline against my body. I gently rolled her nipples between my fingers and to my amazement I saw tiny drops of milk form at the tips. Seconds later milk was dripping from her nipples and I quickly reached over and grabbing the twin pumps from off the end table I turned it on to slide the transparent cups in place over her puffy areoles.

She moaned as I held them in place watching the milk start to flow from her dark nipples. Her mouth opened in a soft gasp as she whimpered, "Oh God, yes milk my tits, that feels so fucking good!" She arched her back thrusting her udders upwards as I held the cups in place over her jetting nipples as she used her inner muscles to massage my rapidly hardening cock.

I smiled as she opened her beautiful green eyes looking up into mine she slid her arm about my neck and whispered, "Mooooo!" I grinned at her as she wiggled delightfully on my cock and biting her lip she pleaded, "Oh God damn Jack please let me get on my knees so you can properly breed your cow, please? I need that hard cock in my tight ass, please?"

I knew that I had been waiting all afternoon for this moment and even though I knew it was going to stretch my limits, I knew I had to do it. Jack was far too special a man to withhold anything from, besides I had to know if I could handle his magnificent shaft up my ass since I wanted him to be my master, if he would have me. Even as I rose off his glistening man meat I held the cups in place relishing in the powerful yet erotic suction they provided. I turned and kneeling on the couch I placed my hands on the top of the back and spread my knees wide giving him total access to my tight ass.

I sensed him move behind me and then I yelped in surprise as he brought his hard thick tool to my gapping pussy and shoved it in me hard and deep. His hands reached under me pressing the cups to my breasts as he thrust harder and I begged, "Master please use my asshole, please?"

His hand came down on my ass with a solid "Smack!" as he declared, "I'll take your ass when I'm good and ready to slave, not before, understand?" I lowered my head and shivered in delight being addressed as his slave as I nodded and sighed, "Yes Master J, forgive my lack of control. Use me as you desire."


Part Four

Choices

By early Sunday morning I had come to the conclusion that Melinda was without a doubt one of the rarest women I had ever met or even known. Her total focus and desire to teach me about the lifestyle was only superseded by her lack of inhibition and craving to please. Jeff proved to be a definite asset as he joined us on his lunch hour on Saturday and after Melinda assured him she was truly a submissive we bound her naked body on the edge of the bed with her leg tied to the head post and foot posts in the splits with her arms secured to the posts on the other side, after binding her lush full breasts with red satin drapery cord. He took it all in stride and in a matter of minutes he was using the flogger on her as I reamed out her pussy with my hard cock.

We traded places and I switched to a flyswatter targeting her thick nipples. He plundered his white bitch as she begged for mercy and rode his hard black shaft flooding her pussy with ease. By the time the young stud left to return to work he had also tasted her milk and declared she was one stone foxy whore.

I made reservations for a private dining room downstairs and then laid out the dress I had bought for her. She had gasped in awe and delight upon lifting the dress off the bed and then declared that she might very well get in trouble wearing it without anything on under it but would do so if I told her to. I suggested she try out a soft pastel garter-belt and sheer stockings to start with and she eagerly scampered off to try it on.

I was stunned by the way the dress not only enhanced her womanly form but the way it barely hid her areoles and nipples with the wide V that plunged almost to her navel. She donned her five inch heels and moved to the large mirror in the master bedroom where she slid a velvet choker about her neck that bore two small jeweled S on it declaring her a sex slave.

She crossed the room and with a soft knowing smile reached between her lush breasts and drew the soft fabric apart allowing me an unobstructed view of her magnificent breasts. She winked and reaching in the satin bag removed a set of tittilizers. With sure deft movements of her hands she applied them seating the metal rings at the base of each nipple then reclosed the material leaving her dark swollen flesh poking against the fabric with a brief glimpse of gold chain that swayed between her breasts as she walked across the room.

We took the elevator to the main lobby where she held my arm as we strolled into the lounge then down the hallway to the private room. I knew that her swaying hips and bouncing breasts were getting a good deal of attention but she never once faltered or even seemed to notice until we were safety in the room where she leaned against me and gasped, "Oh god I thought everyone was watching me from the instant the elevator doors opened. I have never felt so erotic in all my life. I hope my master is pleased?"

I felt Jack's arms about me as he chuckled and replied, "I am most pleased with you my sexy little slave. You have proven beyond doubt that you truly desire a position in my household, if you continue to please me I will be forced to allow you just that."

I smiled up at him and looking about the candle lit room I asked, "When are they bringing our dinner?"

I smiled back and replied, "When I call them and tell them to. They will push it inside the door and leave it, why?"

I smiled back and suggested, "Perhaps I should shed my dress?" His eyes gleamed at me as he shook his head and replied;"Not this time wench, you look very erotic wearing that and I might want you to expose your body to me upon demand during the evening, if I get thirsty?"

I blushed and nodded as he took my hand and led me to the table.

That evening was one I would never forget, Jack not only treated me with a good deal of dominance he also mixed it with great gentleness that made my heart melt for him. After we ate prime rib and shared a bottle of wine he turned on a speaker in the ceiling and taking me in his arms we slow danced. I let my arms drape around his neck as he eased my dress open and played with my lush udders.

He tugged at the chain stretching out my creamy breasts as he informed me that he had made a decision. I lifted my head and met his gaze and felt something inside shift when he informed me that he would not take my ass until I officially became his love slave.

I blushed as he declared that it would be my gift of total submission to him as his property and I nodded agreeing. He smiled and retorted that in spite of that he wanted to use me before we returned to our suite and I eagerly moved to the table where I bent over it lifting the handkerchief skirt up over my hips and spreads my legs giving him complete access to me. I lowered my head to the table, my fingers curling around the edges of the black surface as I heard his zipper run down and then his thick man tool was pressing between my pouting lips as he thrust into my soaking passage.

The cool surface of the table rubbed against my swollen throbbing nipples as he lanced into me with one solid firm stroke as my soft cry of delight escaped my lips. His strong hands slid under me finding my full ripe udders and gripping them hard he took his pleasure as was rightly his. I met his strokes with zest and delight knowing that even if I didn't come he was relishing in my obedience as his slave.

* * *

I listened to his heart beat under my ear that Sunday morning as he cradled me in his arms in the big bed and I smiled realizing that this was the first time since Tom had passed that I was actually sharing a bed with a man. Tom had never liked sharing my bed but now I had cuddled up with a man all night.

Master J had awakened me twice in the darkness and I had eagerly pleasured him giving him my body without reservation. He had been both gentle and yet demanding and I had almost wept at the level of insight he had gained in just a few hours. It was quite apparent that things would not be the same when I left him that afternoon to return to Tulsa. How was I to go back to on line submission to him after having had him touch me and give me the discipline I so desperately craved?

I closed my eyes and fought back the tears that threatened to escape my eyes. He could not know, he must never know what I had so foolishly done. I had given him so much more than my body; I had given him my heart and that was the biggest mistake I could ever make. After we had spent most of the day Saturday here with him learning everything I knew about being a proper Dom we had enjoyed a very romantic candle light dinner in the suite and then he had used me for the next several hours with such total dominance that I knew he had at last taken his proper place as my controller.

I had woke in the night to find myself alone in the bed but upon peeking out the open bedroom door had found Jack sitting before his laptop his fingers flying over the keyboard and I had returned to bed sure that he had some work he had to do.

Sunday was the most amazing day; Melinda informed me that she wanted to show me what it would be like living together; It peaked my curiosity and I consented. She told me to remain in bed and I complied as she drew the covers down and kneeling between my legs she took my hard cock in her mouth and sucked me off. Then after licking me clean she took me by the hand and led me into the master bathroom. There she adjusted the water in the shower and urged me inside where she knelt before me and taking my semi hard cock in hand she begged me to empty my bladder on her massive tits.

Just the idea of doing so made my cock harden in her grasp and she giggled as I let the stream loose she directed the hot piss on her nipples and then licked my cock clean again before taking the loofa in hand and the shower gel to wash my entire body. She carefully washed my hair and face then stepping out of the shower she dried me off and asked me to take a seat in the chair by the sink.

After I sat down she took my shaving crème and covered my morning beard with a layer of lather. I leaned back against her lush breasts as she carefully shaved me and then wiped away the last vestiges of foam. I then gasped as she swung her leg across my lap and easing down she presented her lush udders to me asking me if I would like to milk her. I nodded and she brought her right breast to my mouth so I could suckle her.

She gasped and moaned lustily as I nibbled and sucked the sweet warm juice from her lush tits. But she never once hesitated or protested as I teased her lush breasts. Once I drained her she brazenly kissed me and asked what I wanted her to wear for the day. I smiled and grasping her buttocks I lifted her up and carried her from the room back into the bedroom where I dropped her on the bed and without any hesitation shoved my cock into her tight bald cunt.

I yelped in surprise and delight as Jack drove his hard monster cock into my greedy pussy. I placed my hands behind my head and let him have his complete way with me as he lanced deep into my tightness. I moaned and whimpered, "Oh yes Master J fuck my worthless cunt, fuck your slave, fill me with your hot jism!"

His strong hands found my fat cow tits and squeezed them cruelly, I would have bruises for days, but I didn't care. I was his and he owned me, body and soul. I arched my back off the mattress letting him know I was okay with his torment and he grasped my dark nipples tugging and twisting them as I squealed and bucked under him. I felt my orgasm yawning before me and I gasped, "Oh Master Please let your worthless slave cum, please?" His fingers tugged at my nipples as he consented and seconds later my cry filled the room as I came on his hard thick man meat.

I wiggled under him like a worm on a hook as I gripped his hard shaft and felt his hot jism blast the length of his ivory scepter and into my pussy. It took every bit of self control I had to keep the words from escaping my mouth. I so desperately wanted to tell him that I loved not just what he did to me and made me feel. But I loved him as a man.

The remainder of the day I was at his constant beck and call, even answering the door for room service wearing just lingerie. Jack proved to be a most adept student trying out various forms of bondage and discipline on my lush body as I eased him into this new world we were discovering together. For me I was pushing my limits and for him he was learning how to expand his as well.

Part Four

Decisions

I unlocked the back door of my house early Sunday evening and placed the two bags just inside the back door of the kitchen. I had intentionally shut off my cell phone because to be honest I wasn't ready to hear Melinda's voice on the phone. No woman had ever made me feel as she did and it not only confused me, it had hurt to even watch her drive away from the hotel.

I smiled in spite of that because even in leaving me she had insisted on submitting to my every desire. She had eagerly allowed me to secure a vibrating dildo in her bald pussy with rope and had helped me insert a small anal plug in her tight ass under her black dress. She had slipped in the titilizers over her thick dark nipples after I had drained them out on the balcony and she promised to leave them on till morning when she would pump out her tits for me.

On the other hand I didn't want her calling until she had the time to find what I had secreted in her toy bag. I wanted her to view it totally before we talked; it was both important and vital that she do so.

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers
1...345678