My Lactation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her stunned expression and easing her head back against my chest as I caressed her breasts with my other hand. I gently informed her, "It was your total lack of inhibition and eagerness to please me that told me. A woman does not submit to a man to the level you did unless she is totally committed to that man. I saw in everything you did in KC that you wanted this to work, you offered me it all and I knew you meant it. You could have stopped Jeff at any point but you knew that by obeying me you were showing me just how serious you were about me being your Dom.

I on the other hand discovered an entire new world of sexual pleasure with your help and it has made my world totally new. How can I not truly love and appreciate the woman that does that for me? You need to understand something Melinda, our relationship is just that, ours! We make our own rules and we choose how we interact.

Am I going to expand your limits, yes, absolutely! Will I share you with other Doms, perhaps if we can come to an agreement on what the limits are? However understand this, for every limit I expand with you I will in turn increase my affection and pampering of you. It's what a man does for the woman he cherishes and loves. Heaven knows how long I have searched for you and if I have my way that five year contract is just an opening training period."

His words filled me with a joy that I had never actually known could exist until this moment. Tom had loved me but he had compartmentalized our lives limiting our level of transparency and openness. But Jack was laying it all out before me and telling me he wanted it all with me, nothing held back and I was thrilled at his offer and declaration of love.

I eased away from him and turning I knelt in the hot water before him lifting my eyes to meet his I smiled and spoke from the very depths of my heart, "Jack my beloved Master would you grant this humble slave a request?"

His strong hands cupped my full ripe breasts as he asked, "What is it Big Tits?"

I bit my lower lip and with a soft smile I begged, "Would my Master consent to having my areoles pierced just behind my nipples for slave rings and my outer labia as well? It is this slave's desire to wear your symbols of ownership for all to see."

The look of surprise was mixed with delight as he asked, "Can it be done and not pose a problem with your milking schedule or production?"

I nodded and replied, "I think so if proper precautions are taken, there is a new laser procedure I have read about." His hands tugged me closer and I giggled as I worked my knees up on either side of his thighs as he drew me to him. My poor cock hungry pussy was begging to be filled and I could feel my milk letting down in anticipation of his mouth drinking my nectar.

I somehow managed to keep my composure and not confess to my new slave that I had already bought her four rings to implant in her body. I was just going to allow her time to get adjusted to her new home first then tell her. But now it seemed we were on the same page about this and I was looking forward to her meeting my surgeon friend that was also a Dom.

She smiled at me and whispered, "Master may this worthless cow impale herself on your shaft? Will you breed me please?"

I nodded as I retorted, "As long as I get to drink your sweet warm milk Big Tits." She blushed and held up her udders eagerly as she insisted, "Oh Master Jack these are your udders, you may feast anytime you like."

1...345678