My Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, after my climax and her second orgasm, I lay on top of Anne who had a big smile on her face as she stroked my neck and back. After I got off of her, she took a quick shower and left for her home.

----

Fred suffered another stroke and Anne, on the advice of her daughter, moved him to a nursing home. I did all the tasks Anne asked me to do, such as driving her to the nursing home and taking care of her yard, but stayed in the background. After another month, in October, Fred went in to a coma and died. I stood by Anne and consoled her as best as I could until Jess came from Orlando.

Soon afterwards, Anne told me, "I am going to Orlando to be near my daughter and grandson for some time. Please stay here. Take care of yourself and this house."

----

Anne and I kept in touch via text messages and also phone calls. She was happy to know that I got a part-time job to teach Creative Writing at the local community college; I taught on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

After a month or so, Anne called on a Friday evening, and said, "Jess is staying with her fiancé tonight. She is getting married in another month and you are invited to the small wedding. Try not to jerk off for at least a week before you come. I would love to have you fill up my pussy with your cum."

"Sounds like you are getting sentimental about me."

"Yes, I am. Sara told me that Ron was very attached to her after she went away for a week to attend the funeral of an aunt. Her plane landed late in the afternoon and she was glad to see Ron at the baggage pickup. She felt his hard on when he hugged her and told her he missed her. She was touched and her pussy began to get wet. While Ron was grilling hamburgers for dinner, Sara changed to a short skirt and a white tank top. As she was setting the picnic table, Ron grabbed her from behind and hugged her. Giggling, Sara turned, and removed his shorts and underwear. When Sara saw his engorged cock waving in the warm air, she realized Ron wanted her badly. She bent over the picnic table and let Ron lick her buttocks and pussy. She was pleasantly surprised when an orgasm washed over her. Ron wanted to fuck her almost immediately, but Sara insisted they eat their dinners. Got to cut you off; Jess is calling me on another line."

----

I drove to a sprawling hotel/resort in Orlando on a Friday evening and checked in to the room reserved for Mr. and Mrs. Larson. The door to the adjoin room was not locked. I joined Anne before the rehearsal dinner. She looked gorgeous in a pink, strap-less, dress. During dinner, I touched her bare shoulders and bare back as often as possible.

That my cock was hard all evening was not lost on Anne; she whispered to me, "So you want to fuck the bride's mother. Why?"

I whispered, "You have a beautiful and fuckable pussy. You're a cougar."

"I didn't know that definition of a cougar. I hope you can wait a bit longer. Joey, my grandson, is staying in the room next to us," and, after placing her hand on my thigh close to my crotch, added, "I missed you lots, lover. My pussy is very wet. You are welcome to take advantage of this older widow later tonight."

"Hope I can see you alone for a few minutes this evening."

About an hour after dinner, Anne said, "I'm going to our room. Joey, come with me; you have to have your bath and be in bed by nine. Tim, you can bring up my bags and also Joey's from my car."

After I spent several minutes greeting Jess and her fiancé, I moved all the bags in Anne's car to our room. In the adjoining room, Anne, who had changed in to a bath robe, was giving a bath to Joey.

Anne said, "Bring me a pair of Joey's pajamas. He is almost done with his bath."

Later, I heard Anne read a story to Joey, promise to take him to a pancake breakfast, and kiss him good night.

After locking the connecting door to Joey's room, Anne removed her robe and whispered, "Take off your clothes, lover. We have about an hour before I have to meet Jess."

After I removed my clothes, and Anne's bra and panties, she stretched out on the bed; lying next to Anne, I mumbled, "You're a gorgeous woman," and began to suckle her boobs.

Urgently, Anne said, "Enough sucking on my boobs and lick my pussy. I've been thinking of you all evening."

As I was getting on my knees to lick Anne's pussy, she said, "While you lick me, I want to hold your beautiful cock," and, gladly, I scooted to lay next to her with my feet near her head.

Before I started to lick Anne's pussy, I inserted my right two fingers in to it, scooped her love nectar, and licked it off of my fingers. After Anne opened her thighs wide, I buried my face in her crotch. As I licked her pussy and sucked on it, she thrashed wildly and had a long and intense orgasm.

While her pussy was still spasming, I moved to place my knees on either side of Anne's head and held my crotch and my throbbing rock-hard cock well above her face. Anne lifted her head and took my cock head in her mouth and sucked it. When she got tired of keeping her head up and sucking my cock, she lowered her head and played with my cock and balls.

"Keep sucking my clit, I'm cumming, cummming, cumming, again."

Anne's orgasm, together with her repeated sucking of my cock, triggered my climax. Lovingly, Anne swallowed all of my cum.

The phone rang in the room and, after listening to the caller, Anne said, "Thanks, Jess. Good night. See you in the morning."

With a big grin, Anne sucked my still erect cock, and, after snaking it in to her well-lubricated pussy, leaned forward and passionately kissed my mouth transferring some of my sperm in to my mouth. She continued fucking me until I had a long climax.

Anne put on a short, red, silky, nightie, and fell asleep with her back to me. A few hours later, I woke up with my hands on her smooth hip and succulent boob, and my cock was hard."

Anne sat up, smiled and said, "You're poking my ass insistently with your cock. You might as well fuck my pussy after I check on Joey and pee."

After Anne returned and removed her nightie, she sucked on my hard cock to coat it with her saliva, lay on her back, bent her legs at the knees, opened her thighs, and cooed, "Lover, fuck me. Other than lipstick and ear rings, I'm totally naked. You can see my wrinkled skin and hairy crotch."

I crawled on all fours to hover over her body between her wide-spread thighs and arms to view her succulent boobs, sexy curves, alabaster thighs, thick patch of pubic hair, and glistening pussy. I gazed into her glowing eyes. Anne pulled me down to rest on her voluptuous body and sought my lips with hers and, after a few sensual kisses, our tongues began to dance. My cock began to prod and poke, searching for her entrance. Finally, after finding it, my hard cock sank down into her jelly-like paradise.

"It feels big. I think you are turned on by my old body."

"Yes, by your beautiful and voluptuous body."

"Go slow."

After her lubricated walls stretched to accommodate my hard, thick, lance, I began to fuck in long, deep, strokes, rhythmically. Quickly, Anne adjusted to the rhythm I established and began to meet my down strokes with her lewd upward thrusts. Every time she was about to have an orgasm, she would tighten her love channel around my shaft and let go after her orgasm washed over. I think she had at least three orgasms over a period of about 40 minutes. Anne looked lovingly in to my eyes, as I had my climax; my cock throbbed uncontrollably and multiple jets of my cum were deposited deep in Anne's pussy. My body covered with sweat, I collapsed next to Anne.

When Anne felt my flaccid cock, she giggled and whispered, "It is no longer hard."

As I fell asleep, I could only grunt.

----

Because Jess was getting married for the second time, her wedding ceremony was relatively simple in front of about 40 close friends and family. Later, after a reception, a top local band provided music for guests to dance. Anne and I danced most of the evening.

After Jess and her new husband left on their honeymoon in the Caribbean, Anne said, "I'll come home after Jess returns from her honeymoon. I promised Jess I would take care of Joey while she is away. I'll miss you lots, my lover."

Late that evening, I drove home. I was so infatuated with Anne that I created an album of her photos and text of my desires for her; a few of the photos were taken out of the albums in her home, but most of them were prints of those I took with my camera. Many of them showed her sexy cleavage and upper arms, and her well-toned legs. I arranged the photos from face to feet. I added sexy description of each photo and how I would love Anne. I noted several times that I would make love to her in a leisurely manner while I was seated in a cushioned chair; I also noted that very likely I was only dreaming about my sex goddess. Not being a good writer, my prose was more graphic than poetic.

----

I was very excited when Anne called me and said, "I'll be home on Valentine's Day." Softly, she added, "I made a dinner reservation at Mario's; after all, it's Valentine's Day. It's a busy day for restaurants; we need to be on time if we want our reservation honored.

"It will be my treat. I want to also celebrate finishing my first book."

"Great. Congratulations."

"If you don't mind being seen with me, after dinner, we should go to the dance at the club." Giggling, Anne added, "It's time all my friends knew that we have been lovers."

----

It was a warm day when I returned home after teaching. I saw Anne's car in the garage at the back of her home; I went inside looking for her. I saw her at the kitchen sink dressed in a white, low-cut, tank top, and pink, loose-fitting, shorts; she had on pearl ear rings and necklace. When she heard me, she turned to face me, and she ran in to my outstretched arms.

I hugged her and could not stop kissing her face and neck, as I mumbled, "I missed you. I missed you, very much," again and again.

After more hugs and kisses, as she squealed happily, I picked her up and carried her to the living room.

After I set her down on the sofa and, as I looked at her from head to foot, she whispered, "I have been thinking of your young and hard body all morning," and slowly removed her tank top and shorts to reveal her sexy body clad in a lacy, lavender-colored, push-up, bra, and panties. Sexily, she lifted her arms high above her head to expose her smooth armpits, and pushed her crotch forward.

"You look lovely, Anne. Your boobs lift up sexily when you raise your arms."

"My upper arms are not as firm as they used to be."

"I love your upper arms and sexy arm pits."

Quickly, I slid to my knees on the floor and pulled her panties to her ankles; after seeing her pussy was glistening with love juice, I clamped my mouth on to it. Moaning loudly and repeatedly, "Oh, Timmy," Anne kept fucking my mouth and pumping love juice in to my mouth. She had an intense orgasm as she mumbled, "Awesome, awesome," and her pussy convulsed uncontrollably on my mouth.

"I brought you a present; it's on your coffee table."

I went to my room to get dressed, and found Anne's present, a chocolate cake she had baked, on the coffee table. Also on the coffee table was the album of Anne's photos I left.

The restaurant was filled with loving couples. Anne wore a sexy tight fitting sleeve-less, short, black dress with a plunging neckline, which showcased her sexy cleavage; she wore her favorite pearl ear rings and necklace. Her blonde hair looked lustrous and she applied light make up.

After glancing around the large room, Anne said, "The few women about my age in this room are with old men. I'm here with my stud."

I said, "You are the most beautiful woman here; lucky me, you are my date. Actually, you're my goddess," and handed her a box containing a three-strand pearl choker necklace and matching ear rings.

After looking at the pearl jewelry, she said, "You remembered I love pearl jewelry. I will be your sex goddess, definitely."

"You read my album. I dream about you often. I hope you are not mad at me."

"On the contrary, I'm very flattered you want to fuck me so passionately. We better skip dancing at the club. Let's go home."

----

When Anne entered my apartment, I saw she had put on a garter belt, stockings, a thong, lacy demi-bra, and a sheer robe—all in red; she also had on the pearl choker and ear rings. Her clothing enhanced her allure. After she removed my clothes, she rubbed my chest, grasped my stiff cock, and, smiling said, "I see you have a raging hard on to fuck your much older former teacher. I don't think you can catch me with that monster swinging at your crotch," and, after looking at me over her shoulder mischievously, ran out of my room.

I followed her to her living room where, before she disappeared, she gave me a look that said, "You get to fuck me, when you catch me."

From the dining room, I heard Anne giggle and say, "You have an awesome-looking cock. After a climax, because you are young, you recover quickly," before she moved out of my sight.

From the kitchen, I heard Anne exclaim, "Wow, Ron is following Sara around as she is dusting the living room with the lights on. It looks like she is wearing a French maid's uniform. You got to see them, Tim. They can't see us in the dim light."

I moved to stand behind Anne, amorously grasped her succulent boobs, and, positioned my hard cock in the crevice between her buttocks. When I looked in to Sara's home, I saw Ron was kissing and fondling her large boobs, and Sara had his engorged cock firmly in her grasp.

Anne whispered, "Please, I need your dick inside me, Tim."

After I positioned my stiff cock at the entrance to her juicy pussy, as I hugged her tightly, I felt my cock slowly penetrate her tight love channel. Anne tightened her pussy wall around my cock; I felt the walls of Anne's vagina rippling along my cock, triggering my climax as I groaned and my cock deposited several jets of cum deep in her pussy.

END

I will appreciate constructive comments. Please vote.

12