My Legendary Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

'You flatter yourself,' she said.

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

'You've been gone a while,' she explained as I sat down. 'As far as I can remember, you never took that long before. You'd better not have been working.'

'I wasn't,' I assured her, feeling the room key in my trouser pocket. 'I promise.'

'You'd better not have been,' she warned me.

'Why? Would you spank me?'

She smiled broadly. 'I did have quite the imagination in my letters, didn't I?' She leaned closer. 'Have you ever been spanked?'

'Never.'

'You haven't lived, darling, not at all,' she replied, her eyes twinkling with mischievousness.

'Have you?'

'Of course,' she said. 'One of the nuns in the Philippines was the first to spank me. She caught me playing with myself when I should have been at Morning Prayer. It turned me on more than anything else.'

I couldn't think of anything to say.

Katrina laughed. 'That always stuns people into silence. Especially when I add that I nearly came on her knee, so turned on I was by her hand smacking my naked bottom.'

'I'm not stunned.'

'Have you seen your face?' she quizzed.

'Ok,' I said, 'I'm stunned. Who wouldn't be?'

We ordered our meal and starting chatting over the first bottle of wine the waitress brought over. We talked about what we had done since we had last seen each other, since we had last heard from the other. There was a lot to talk about. The meal was everything I had been told it would be. Sharing the combo platter, it consisted of a huge plate with chicken sate, prawn and salmon cakes, spring rolls and other appetizers arranged on it, dips in the centre. For the main course I had opted for the Atlantic Cod baked in a banana leaf while Katrina went for the seafood tempura, a selection of deep fried fish in batter. Everything was cooked to perfection and the wine, a Madfish Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, complemented it.

'I hope,' she said, when the third bottle arrived, 'that you're not even contemplating driving us back to Dublin?'

'No,' I assured her.

'Good.'

'I'm a good boy,' I cheekily said.

I felt her foot against my leg. She poured more wine for us both, leaning closer to get to my glass. 'I'd prefer it if you were a bit bad. A whole lot more.'

'Meaning?'

She shrugged.

'I reached into my pocket and removed the room key and laid it on the table. 'Is this bad enough for you?'

'Yes.'

'Kat,' I said, using a name I hadn't in years, 'I want to spend the night with you, like I wanted to all those years ago. I've been thinking all day, how wrong or right it would be to suggest such a thing. All I know is what I feel. Since we met all I can think off is how you make me feel. I never realised all the feelings were still there.'

'You feel that way too?'

I nodded.

'I'm glad you have a room here,' she smiled sweetly. 'When I was at my apartment all I could think about was that night we had together. What there was of it before my dad came home. I never saw you after that. That was unfortunate. Anyway, I was thinking. Thinking of how wonderful it would be to take that night to its' natural conclusion.'

'Would we have gone further?' I asked.

'That's an academic point,' she said, sticking her chopsticks into her dinner and lifting a piece of fish. 'Does it matter? I don't think it does. Tonight is totally different from back then. We're older, wiser and, it appears, realising there is still a love between us that hasn't faded from all these years of being apart.'

'You know how I thought of you?' I asked. 'You were my legendary girlfriend. The one all others were compared with.'

'That's quite a compliment,' she smiled, putting the fish into her mouth. When she had finished chewing and swallowing she added, 'I hope I can live up to the expectations you have of me.'

'I have no expectations,' I told her.

'That's good,' she replied. 'I wouldn't want to disappoint.'

'There's something else I realised earlier on as well,' I continued. 'You were in love with me back then. For some reason I couldn't see it then. Maybe I was too concerned with all the lustful thoughts I had to see what you were trying to tell me.'

'You got there in the end,' she nodded. 'I was in love with you, you're right there. You were the first guy I loved.'

'And now?'

'Like you said, the old feelings are there.'

'Kat,' I said, taking a deep breath. 'I do love you.'

'I've always loved you,' she confessed. 'It was only when I had left did I realise it. And I couldn't do anything about it by then. That hurt me. I had all these feelings for you and I couldn't tell you. What could we have done about it?'

'Nothing, then,' I replied.

'We're here now,' she added. 'We can express ourselves now. Forget about the past and all it did to keep us apart.'

'Yes,' I said, raising my glass. 'We're together now.'

She raised her glass and we clinked them together. 'I've missed you.'

'Is it just me,' I began, 'or do you feel like all the years that have gone by don't mean a thing now?'

'I wouldn't be as strong as that,' she said. 'They meant something at the time; they defined us. We're just feeling everything so acutely, that's all.'

'Maybe you're right,' I accepted.

'But, I can see your point,' she said.

We finished our meal with dessert and coffee. I glanced at my watch. 'Would you like to have a drink in the bar before going to the club?'

'No.'

'The club won't be busy right now,' I told her.

'I want to see the bedroom,' she smiled. 'I'd rather go there.'

We held hands as we walked along the long corridor leading to where the bedrooms were located. Entering into another lobby we were greeted with a large gathering of people; all the men in tuxedos and the women in elegant cocktail dresses. Some kind of dinner was obviously taking place. We cut a path through a group of people and called the elevator and stepped inside as soon as the doors had opened.

'Are you ready for this?' she asked me when the doors closed.

'I've waited a long time for this night,' I replied.

'I might not be what you're expecting, that's all,' she said softly.

I kissed her on the lips. 'You're not meant to be nervous. I should be. You're my legendary girlfriend – I should be having all the weird thoughts about living up to expectation.'

'It's not that…'she began.

'Relax,' I smiled.

We stopped outside the bedroom door and I took the key card from my pocket, inserted into the slot and removed it again. The green light came on, a more prophetic symbol than normal. I opened the door, stepped in and turned on the lights and then took Katrina by the hand and pulled her towards me. We moved past the open bathroom door and into the main body of the bedroom. For all the months I had provided security for the hotel I had never been in any of the rooms. It was quite elegant for its' rating; a large, comfortable room with a large bed, a round table with two chairs, a television with a video recorder, free standing lamps. All the furniture was dark in colour, the walls brighter but in keeping with it. A large, gilded framed mirror on one wall. Prints on the others.

'This is nice,' she commented.

I removed my jacket and hung it up in the wardrobe. 'I feel like some more wine. How about you?'

'That would be good.'

As I moved to the telephone, I felt she looked a little nervous about being in the bedroom with me. Actually, more than a little on edge. She stood near the television, her hands clasped together as she looked around her. I frowned, wondering if there was something bothering her about this. I put the receiver down without having dialled the number of the restaurant.

'Kat,' I said, 'what's wrong?'

She looked at me. 'Nothing.' Her smile was less than convincing.

I went over to her and took both her hands in mine and led her over to the bed. I sat down on the edge and kept her standing before me. 'I don't believe you. I used to be a police officer; I can tell when people say one thing and mean another. Would you rather we not do this?'

Katrina shook her head. 'I want to,' she answered. 'I do. All the feelings are there, all the desires.'

'What's the problem, then?'

'What if I'm not what you were wanting all those years ago?' she asked.

'I don't know what you mean.'

She shrugged her shoulders. 'That's what I'm afraid of,' she replied, taking away her hands. She went over to the table and sat down, stretching out her legs. 'Do you really feel that you know me?'

'I believe so, yes,' I answered her.

'Before I even met you…' she began.

I cut her off. 'Kat, we all have a past. Whom you dated and where does not have any relevance on how I feel about you. And the women I dated have the same relevance here. This is about you and me and how we feel for each other. I'm going to order that wine and we'll have a talk while we wait.'

'Get more than one bottle.'

'You trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?' I asked as I returned to the telephone. I ordered three bottles.

I sat down opposite her. Her agitation seemed even more acute now. 'Please, don't take this the wrong way. If you're having second thoughts on us spending the night together, why did you ask to come up here?'

'Because I wanted to,' she answered. 'I still do.'

'I don't see where all this anxiety is coming from.'

'Look at me and tell me what you see.'

I looked at her, confused by what she was saying. But, I did it anyway. I looked at her and told her everything I saw and felt.

'What if I'm not all that?' she asked.

'Ok,' I replied. 'Time to tell me what you're thinking. There's definitely something going on inside your head.'

There was a knock on the door.

'Damn,' I said, getting up from the chair. 'Maybe a glass of wine will help you to tell me. When I get back, you're going to tell me what that something is.'

Katrina nodded.

Through the security hole in the door I saw the waiter standing there holding a tray with our order balanced on it. I opened the door, stepped out of his way and allowed him to place them on the table. He opened all three bottles in the ice bucket, replaced the corks into two of the bottles and then poured from the third. I closed the door once I had signed the docket he presented.

'Now,' I said, retaking my seat and reaching for a glass. 'It is time to tell me what is going on.'

'I'm not the woman you think I am,' she said, seeming to choose her words very carefully. 'I'm not like any woman you've ever known before.'

'That's true.'

There was a brief smile but it vanished quickly. 'I don't quite know the best way to tell you what, I think, I need to tell you.'

I got up and went behind her. I kissed the top of her head and placed my hands on her shoulders, feeling the tension evident in her muscles. 'Just try to relax and say the words. It can't be that bad.'

'It could be,' she added.

'I can handle it,' I said to her. 'Are you married?'

That provoked a laugh. 'If only it were that simple,' she said. 'The truth is a little more intense than that.'

I kissed her again. 'Tell me.'

'I'm a hermaphrodite,' she said softly.

I stared at the top of her head, unsure of what I heard was what she actually said. My silence continued for several moments before she inclined her head and looked at me.

'Did you hear me?' she asked.

I looked at the collection of wine bottles. 'I did but I think the wine must be affecting me more than it normally does. I heard hermaphrodite.'

'That's what I am,' she confirmed.

'Are you serious?' I asked her, stunned by it. It was all I could think of to say.

Katrina stood up slowly and turned to face me. 'I was born with the wrong number of sex chromosomes,' she said. 'For years my parents thought I was one sex and then the changes became apparent. Tests revealed what I was.'

'A hermaphrodite?'

'But not a true one. That is rare. I have the male sex organs whereas the remainder of me has all the appearance of a female. It was difficult to accept but it's who I am, Karl. I can't change that. I tried to tell you before, years ago. I wasn't good with words. I still find it difficult to explain.'

'You are being serious, aren't you?' I asked, incredulous.

Katrina nodded. 'Very much so. Fuck! I shouldn't have let us get to this stage without telling you. I'd better leave.'

I reached out and stopped her. 'No, don't leave.'

'I can't stay. Look at your face, Karl. It's not just surprise that's there. I know. I've been dealing with reactions like this all my adult life. I hoped that…I don't know what the fuck I hoped.'

'Stay,' I said.

'No.'

I stepped up to her, held her face as I kissed her, long and passionately. When I drew away she looked at me with a mixture of confusion and surprise. I was feeling the same thing. 'I'm shocked, yes. I'd be lying to you if I weren't. At the same time, I love you all the more for what you've told me.'

'You do?'

'Yes. Do you want to know another reason why my marriage failed? I had an affair once. I provided security to a bar in Dublin and fell for one of the bartenders. A transsexual. I still, to this day, fantasize about her.'

'You're only saying that.'

I shook my head. 'I'm not. If I were really disgusted by what you just told me, would I still be here? Talking to you? I don't think so and neither do you. And there's one other thing you should know about me.'

'What?'

I set my glass of wine down on the table. I unbuckled my belt, pulled down the zipper and allowed my trousers to fall to the floor. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw my shaved legs, the white stockings I wore, attached to a suspender belt. A pair of white panties with a lace front covered my erect penis.

'Do you believe me now?' I asked.

'They look good on you,' she said, her face brightening into a smile. Katrina began to relax and regain her composure. 'Take off your shirt.'

I undressed for her and, as she added, left only the panties and stockings as I sat down again. Ever since my wife had left, I had gotten into the habit of wearing them every day. The transsexual had introduced me to these pleasures. We talked more about what we had revealed to the other. I found myself more attracted to her than ever before and she, she revealed, felt the same. There were signs, I recalled, of her trying to tell me in her letters and the way she had spoken about the nuns in the Philippines. I wasn't smart enough, then, to have picked up on them. Now, I could see them plainly. 'Show me,' I told her.

Katrina stood up from the chair and walked around to stand a few paces away from me. I watched her remove her dress and throw it aside. Underneath, she wore a patterned bra, her breasts inviting behind them. My eyes travelled her stocking-clad legs to the white panties she wore. This was the most undressed I had ever seen her and I could see the bulge that was growing behind them. Her hands gripped the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. Her cock was semi-hard, twitching as it was freed. I smiled with lust as I saw her take hold of herself and start to stroke herself to full erection. In the end, her cock was long and thick, coated in a fine covering of hair at the base whereas mine, these days, was shaved bare.

'Well?' she asked.

'I'm impressed,' I replied. 'Of all the things I could have thought about you, I never came to this conclusion.'

'I thought I would have made a fool of myself,' she admitted.

'Will you stay the night, then?'

'Of course.'

I stood up then and went over to her. We kissed with an explosion of passion that we hadn't before. The revelations had affected us both deeply, took ourselves to a whole different level of arousal. An arousal which screamed from every pore of our bodies and carried the other further on its' waves. I unclipped her bra and exposed her heavy breasts, with their erect nipples. I kissed each breast, sucking on her nipples, caressing the firm flesh, feeling the hot, hard cock pressed against my panties, rubbing against my own, similarly hard cock. Moans of pleasure came from her mouth and her hands reached for my panties, struggling to push them down in her eagerness.

'As lovely as I remember,' she gasped as her hand wrapped itself around my cock, stroking my engorged shaft. I shuddered at her touch, moaned into her breasts and felt a warmth I barely recognised.

Now, I reached for her cock and felt it.

'Suck me,' she whispered, fraught with lust.

I simply got down on my knees and examined her cock, stroking her and caressing her balls. Holding her at the base, I opened my mouth and pushed her inside. I sucked her deep, all the way to the back of my throat, enjoying every lucid, decadent sensation as she filled me. Katrina was hot inside my mouth, my tongue licking up and down and around. What I could not put inside, I stroked. Katrina held my head, stroking my hair as I sucked her deeper and harder, teasing her towards an inevitable orgasm. I wanted to taste her, feel her as I drank her come. Above me there was an incessant moan of pleasure. It appeared to be one, long moan but really it was a series of little moans, so close to each other as to give such an impression.

Her sex was divine. Knowing the woman she truly was took me to heights of pleasure that were almost dizzying. There was a sudden thrust of her cock deeper into my mouth; a garbled exclamation and then I felt a spurt of hot come strike the back of my throat. It was difficult to keep her inside me as I fought to drink every last drop of her semen, every last tasty drop. I sucked every remnant from her, leaning back and licking the tip of her large, bulging head before sliding it back in and holding her there as I stroked her legs and balls. I could still taste her in my mouth, so rewarding and full of sexual pleasure.

'You are amazing,' she said from above. 'I had often wondered…it was better than that!'

I looked up at her. 'Thank you.'

That provoked a burst of laughter from her as she helped me to my feet and then pulled me over to the bed. We fell down on it, our limbs entwined as we kissed, Katrina climbing atop me and pinning me down, taking my hands and putting them on her breasts.

'You have a good body,' she said. 'You must work out a lot.'

'Now and again,' I replied, caressing her breasts. 'I have my own work-out room at the apartment.'

'Fuck me, Karl,' she said.

With a forceful thrust, I pushed at her and she tumbled back onto the bed. I was on my knees straight away, reaching out for her and turning her over. I admired her taut buttocks and caressed them, leaning down to kiss her. With my face pressed against her, I spread her cheeks and rubbed the tip of a finger over her anus. She tensed, at first, and then shivered as I teased her. I was so eager to have her. After all the years that had separated us. Wetting my finger with my saliva, I pushed against her anus and then my finger was sliding inside, lubricating her tight, velvety entrance. I moaned, as did she, feeling me inside her.

Shuffling closer, I removed my finger and pressed the head of my cock against her, nudging further. I felt some resistance at first, then she relaxed and I gently began to push into her. Katrina parted her legs further with a sigh and I pressed on, watching as my erection vanished inside her. Her moans increased, becoming more guttural the further I entered her, tight around my hot cock. As she could feel every inch of me, I felt every inch of her around me. It was a heady sensation.

Then I started to fuck her with a slow and steady rhythm. Katrina, in time to each of my thrusts, pushed back in order to maximise her own pleasure. All I could hear were her defined moans. The more I thrust into her, the more her moans increased and soon became cries. I was moaning more vocally now, pushing deeper into her and with an increased rhythm she demanded.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers