My Legendary Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

I cried out into the confines of the hotel room as I came. My entire body tensed and an intense pleasure gripped me as I exploded inside her. Even as I filled her with my come, she was pushing back onto me harder than ever before, milking every last drop from me. Elated, and exhausted, I fell across her back, reaching down to cup her swaying breasts, I stayed like this and let her push against me.

Finally, I pulled out of her and tumbled onto the bed, looking at her as she turned around and clamped her mouth over my cock, licking and sucking it clean as it softened in her. Seated on my thigh, I could feel my semen leak from her and smear across my stocking.

'That was wonderful,' she whispered. 'I can't wait to do it again. But, I'm going to fuck you this time.'

'I can't wait either,' I smiled back.

We returned to the table and drank more wine, Katrina sitting in my lap. I stroked her back to erection and masturbated her as we sat, drinking. I barely got her to stand up in time. My lips were barely around her when she came into my mouth again, filling me with her sweet juice.

'I wanted to fuck you,' she pouted.

'We have all night,' I grinned, wiping some from the corners of my mouth.

'We do indeed.'

In the bathroom we were engulfed by the steam from the shower as the warm waters cascaded around us. Katrina's hands were soaping every inch of my body, sighs of delight escaping me. Her touch was gentle, soothing and erotic all at the same time and my cock was soon hard again. I took up a second bar of soap and began doing the same to her, paying particular attention to her breasts. Then I went further down her body and took hold of her cock.

'Turn around,' she told me sternly. 'Turn around and spread your legs.'

As soon as I had done so, her hands were soaping my buttocks, slipping between them and pressing against my anus. Suddenly, a soapy finger pushed inside me without warning. I gasped aloud but could hardly deny the pleasure it gave me. Katrina held me as her finger pushed deeper, drawing out moans from me.

'Nice, isn't it?' she whispered.

'Yes,' I gasped.

'I could think of something nicer,' she added. Then her finger slipped out of me and her hands were reaching past me to turn off the water.

'You tease!' I moaned at her.

With only a smile in reply she led me from the shower and we started to dry each other, teasing each other as we did so, building up the arousal that settled over us like a cloak.

'You won't be saying that soon,' she said, taking me by the hand and leading me back into the bedroom.

Another bottle, the last one, was opened and we drank it while lying on the bed, touching each other intimately. Our hands caressed the others' sex, gripping hard shafts and causing ripples of pleasure to pass through our bodies. I locked her into a long kiss, probing her mouth with everything I felt inside me.

'I want you,' I told her.

'Really?' she teased.

'I need you.'

'Tell me.'

'Fuck me, Kat, fuck me.'

Feeling her cock push inside me was the most exquisite feeling. Inch by inch she penetrated me, filling me and stretching me. It was more intense than I had ever experienced before. Apart from my transsexual affair I had only fucked myself with a vibrator while I had wanked over Internet sites. Her hands gripped my waist as she thrust hard into me, fucking me with a relentless rhythm that left me panting and gasping for breath, elated beyond compare.

Exactly as she had done, I pushed back against her to feel her more deeply inside me, increasing the pure bliss of being fucked by her. She was telling me that she loved me as she came inside me, filling my passage with hot semen, continuing to thrust until she collapsed back onto the bed, spent for the moment.

Over the next couple of hours, we fucked each other again and pleasured each other orally more than that. I discovered a stamina I had barely known before, one that had boundaries. In the end, my head was spinning as she came over my face and I fell on top of her, my head nestling between her thighs.

'I love you,' was the last thing I remembered saying.

It was daylight when I woke. Katrina was sat on the edge of the bed, her naked body dripping from the shower she'd just had. When she realised that I was awake, she turned and threw a towel at me.

'Your turn,' she said. 'It's nearly time to check out.'

'We could stay?' I suggested.

'No,' she shook her head. 'Let's go to your place. First, can we swing by my apartment so I can pick up a few things?'

'No problem.' I got out of the bed and headed for the shower. I looked at her before I entered the bathroom.

My legendary girlfriend.

I smiled with happiness.

The End.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers