My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was afraid that was going to happen."

"What?"

"That you wouldn't be able to take it."

"Well, I never expected to have something that big in my mouth, either."

"I'm sure you didn't, but give yourself time and I'm sure you'll be able to handle it better."

"You think so?"

"Trust me, Chris. You're gonna make a great cock sucker one of these days."

"Now you're embarrassing me, Sid."

"Why?"

"I don't know. You just are, that's all."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed at all. Most men that I know would give anything to have a woman give him a great blow job."

"You think so?"

"Hell, girl, I know so."

"What's so special about a 'blow job'?"

"How do I say this?

"Have you ever had someone use their mouth on your private places?"

Thoughts of Eva came into my mind and I knew what it was he was trying to tell me. I could vividly remember exactly how I felt the first time Eva use her tongue on my clitoris and how it felt when she stabbed it into my wanting pussy.

"Believe it or not, but yes, I have."

"Then you already know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I do."

Once again, I took his cock into my mouth, again using my tongue to swirl around the head. I began to bob up and down on his huge tool, feeling like I wanted to gag, but not wanting to. I wanted to be able to give him pleasure the way Eva had once given it to me. I wanted to feel him throb in my mouth and I continued to bob on his cock until I got the surprise of my life.

After about 10 minutes of bobbing on his cock, he jerked back in the seat and hollered, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnngggggg......"

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I soon found out.

After he shouted I felt something shoot into the back of my throat. I did gag that time, since it was totally unexpected and had caught me totally by surprise. There was a sticky, salty taste on the back of my tongue and whatever it was shot down my throat. I sucked and bobbed more and it seemed like whatever it was that was coming out of his cock was not going to end. But, as I tried to pull back off Sid's cock, he put his hands on the back of my head and told me to swallow it all. Again, I had no idea what he was talking about, but I didn't want to disappoint him, so I held his cock in my mouth and continued to swallow whatever he shot into me.

After a couple shorter shots he finally pulled his deflating cock out of my mouth, his juices dribbling out of my partly opened mouth. I noticed that it had a white appearance and was all gooey and sticky.

"I'm sorry, Chris."

"For what", I asked.

"I didn't realize that you had no idea what was going to happen when you sucked my cock."

"So, what did happen?"

"I shot my load down your throat."

"Load?"

"My sperm."

"Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!" I stated.

"Was it that bad?" he asked.

Once I got to thinking about it though, it did taste kinda nice.

"No. Not really. I wasn't expecting it though and it surprised me when you started shooting down my throat."

"You REALLY are a virgin, aren't you?"

"I told you I was!"

"Yeah, you did. I just thought that you knew something about men and women and what to expect when you stimulated me like that."

"Well, I didn't."

We sat there and hugged each other, kissing at the same time. I love the feel of his full lips on my mouth. I could just imagine how those huge lips would feel on my pussy and I told him just that.

"Sid. I want you to use your mouth on me, too."

"Really?"

"Please!"

"Well, I don't want you to think that I forced myself on you, kiddo."

"Hey, I'm practically begging you here. Use your mouth on my pussy, Sid!"

"Lay back and spread your legs, dear. You're going to get the best pussy lapping you've ever had in your life."

With that said he practically dove forward, planting his mouth on my bald pussy (Yes!! I did take Eva's advice about shaving my pussy. I event went as far as to have my hair electrically removed. Now I only have to have it done about once or twice a year and no more creams or razor burns to deal with).

As I thought though, his lips felt great against my smooth lips. His tongue was even better. Once it was inside me it felt as though it were as long as that cock I'd sucked on earlier. He'd force it as deep as he could get it and then suck on my clit until I screamed in an eruption of climaxes that I thought would never end.

Eva had really gotten going, but Sid!!! Sid did things to me that Eva didn't do and his manipulation of my Clint and my inner lips practically drove me up the back of the seat I was laying on.

He would lick my outer lips, suck on my inner lips, suck on my clitoris, drive his tongue deeper into me then I thought possible, and then suck all my rapidly growing juices from me like they were in a glass. I soon lost count of the many orgasms I had that evening. I didn't want him to stop, but eventually he had to.

We laid there for what seemed like hours, while we both recovered from the encounter. I know I was exhausted and I felt pretty sure that he was, too.

"Listen, Chris," he told me. "I know you wanted to go all the way tonight, but I think we ought to wait till we're both ready for it. Right now I don't think I could get it up with a splint if I had to. You've worn me out, girl, and I'm pretty sure you're shot as well."

"Now that you mention it, Sid, I so tired that all I want to do is fall asleep and not get up for two days. I've only had one other oral encounter like this and believe me, yours was so much better. You did things to me that I didn't think could be done and I loved every minute of it."

We both began to retrieve our cloths and to get dressed once more. My outfit was wrinkled beyond belief, but it had been well worth it. What I've have a hard time explaining to mama was the shoe print in the middle of the back of my blouse, but I know I could hide it until the laundry had to be done again and then secret it in there before it could be seen.

Once we were all dressed again we got in the front seat and kissed each other some more. Again, I placed my hand in his lap and caressed his bulge, letting him know that I wasn't finished with him just yet. He leaned over, pulled up my blouse, and sucked on both my nipples for a little while, nibbling them with his teeth, causing just enough pain to make them feel good. I didn't want him to stop, but I knew we had to.

On the drive home, I continued to play with his cock, through his pants, and he draped his arm over my shoulder and tweaked my nipples. Once we parked in front of my house I leaned over, took out his cock, sucked it a few more times, enjoying the feel of all that skin sliding over my tongue, and then put it back.

"That's just the beginning, Sid. Remember, the next date you get to stick that think in my pussy and show me what you can do with it."

"I'm not gonna forget, Chris."

I got out of the car and went around to his side and gave him a good night kiss, the kind that's guaranteed to bring him back, and then went into the house and up to bed.

It was the best sleep I'd have in a long time.

Two days later, while sitting at the breakfast table, wolfing down my scrambled eggs and bacon, dad came into the room with the paper.

"Have you seen the headlines to day, dear?" he asked my mother.

"No, dear. Haven't had time this morning."

"There was another drive-by shooting last night. One man was killed and three others wounded. Says here that the one who was killed was just an innocent bystander who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"That's a shame," my mama answered. "Does it say who it was?"

"Let me see." I heard his rustling the paper as he searched for the man's name in the article.

"Says right here that around 11:00 last night a black man was driving his car down Robinson Street, apparently headed home, when the gunfire erupted. He drove his car into the line of fire and apparently didn't even know what happened. Let's see, I saw his name listed here somewhere......

"Ok, here it is. The man's name was Sid Rodney, he was 37 and, thankfully, didn't have a family."

That was the last thing I remembered, before the blackness took hold.

The funeral was a little over a week later, and I couldn't even go!! I wanted to be there, but mama told me it wouldn't be proper for a white girl to show up at a black man's funeral. I kept up with it in the paper though and felt like my world had just ended.

Again!!!

That was twice I'd had a sexual experience with someone I felt I loved, and twice that person was taken from me.

What was I doing wrong?

Was I to blame?

I had to do something to figure out what was happening to me.

That was when I found an ad for a new psychologist in town, Dr. Richard Edwards. I called that afternoon and made an appointment. His speciality was hypnosis and I felt that hypnosis was one way to find out what was wrong and then what to do to get it all straightened out.

Chapter 3

Dr. Edwards office was in one of the new Medical Towers on the University campus. My appointment was at 2:00 and here I was, sitting in his reception area 30 minutes early. Was I edgy or what? I was also quite nervous. I'd never been to a psychologist before. Never felt that I had a need to, but Dr. Edwards had some good recommendations and I figured that I'd go ahead and give it a try. I really had nothing to lose, so why not.

I filled out all the forms that were required.

There was one about the hypnosis that got my attention.

It stated that although hypnosis was not considered to be a cure, it could be used to help people overcome their inhibitions and to improve their lives. It also stated that being hypnotized did not cause people to do anything they considered to be immoral or against their will. Suggestions could be made and if the person being hypnotize was open minded then the suggestion might be worked on to improve their behavior.

That's what I wanted.

Something that would improve my behavior and hopefully improve my life as well.

I really had nothing to lose, so I signed that form and went to work on the last one.

This one was a questionnaire and I began at the top of the page by once again entering my name, address, phone number and contact in case of an emergency.

Next came the first of almost 50 questions.

'Why did to come to the office of Dr. Edwards today?'

That one was easy, so I entered my answer:

'I want to find out why my life has taken so many difficult turns and why I seem to be in such turmoil.'

I then proceeded to answer the others as I came to them

Then came the ones about sexual preferences and even though I wasn't sure how they were relative to my visit, I answered them as truthfully as I could.

All in all, the whole paperwork thing took about 30 minutes and when I was finished with them all, making sure my signatures were on each page, as I'd been instructed by the receptionist, I went back to the desk and handed her the clipboard.

"As soon as Dr. Edwards has a chance to review your forms you'll be called in, Miss."

"Thank you," I said to her and then returned to my chair to wait.

Chapter 3a

"This is Dr. Richard Edwards. I'm recording this evaluation of a Miss Chris Egger's records, at least the ones she's provided to me today.

"Apparently Miss Eggers feels depressed.

"According to what I've read, she's lost two lovers, one female and one male, shortly after having her first sexual experiences with each of them. Her self-esteem seems to be at a low and she wants to find out what she can do to make 'corrections' (Her choice of words on her form, not mine) in her life so that her life can get to some sort of 'normal'

(Again, her words on the form).

"She wants to try hypnosis to see if it can help her to 'get better'.

"In further reading her papers, I find that she's apparently got a desire to be with older men and women. Her first female lover was only about the same age as she at that time, approximately 19. Her male lover (And I use that term begrudge, as apparently she didn't have intercourse with the man, just oral contact) was approximately 37 or 38 years old, and black, making him approximately 10 or 11 years older then she is.

"She's stated in her forms that she prefers black men to white men, simply because they tend to treat her better and appear to appreciate the attention she lavishes on them.

"She's had no steady relationships, due to the fact that both first contacts ended when the other person was killed, the first - the female, Eva - was hit and killed by a hit-and-run driver. The second - the male, Sid - was shot and killed by a drive-by shooter. Apparently she's come to the conclusion that if she forms any kind of bond with another person that person will also be killed in some fashion, further adding to the depression she's experiencing right now.

"I'll see what I can find out when she's under my hypnosis and we'll proceed from there."

Dr. Edwards, a nice looking black man of 57 years, sat the file on his desk and leaned back in his chair, his mind already whirling with the possibilities in this new patient. Now was the time to try something he'd always wanted to do, and this new patient apparently fit all the criteria he wanted. He knew that he'd be able to mold this girl into the woman he wanted and he knew just how he was going to do it. After all, he'd thought about doing this for almost 15 years now, and until moving to this small rural town in Northern Michigan, he'd been afraid to actually try it. He'd been too well-known in New York for his 'unusual' methods of treatment and had almost lost his license just last year. That was when he decided to move to the mid west and to start over again. The wait had been a long time in coming, but in the end he felt the wait had been well worth it.

He paged his nurse and told her he was ready for the new patient.

Chapter 3b

I sat there in the waiting room, flipping through at least 6 of the totally out-dated magazines, almost getting up twice and leaving. Then I thought better of it and decided that the wait was going to be worth it all and would just wait and see what this Dr. Edwards had to tell me. I mean, what did I have to lose here, right? I wanted to get this over with and if I were to leave I'd never find out what my problems were.

"Miss Eggers," the receptionist called, "You can go in now."

"Thank you."

I got up, straightened the small wrinkles out in my skirt, and went to the door to Dr. Edward's office. I gently knocked and when I heard the Dr's response I opened the door and went in.

I don't know what I'd been expecting, but Dr. Edwards is a nice looking black man. He's perhaps the blackest man I've ever known. I mean his skin reminded me of pictures of coal I'd seen in magazines. I guess I'd place his age in his late 50's, with slightly graying hair and a well trimmed Van Dyke. His eyes seemed to sparkle as he got up from behind his desk and extended his hand for a warm hand-shake. I felt an unexpected tingle between my legs as my hand made contact with his.

"Miss Eggers," his voice was not quite a deep bass, but nice to listen to just the same, "welcome to my office. Please," he indicated the chair in front of his desk, "be seated."

I was going to like seeing this man. Him demeanor was easy-going and his voice had that 'trusting' tone to it. I immediately liked him and looked forward to talking to him about my problems. I had to cross my legs to try and stem the feeling I was getting in my pussy. I couldn't believe I was sitting here in this man's office, actually thinking of having a 'relationship' with him. That would be unprofessional of him, and not very nice of me. I'd heard of people falling in love with their doctors, but I was determined that I wasn't going to be one of them, regardless of how I felt between my legs.

"Do you mind if I call you by your first name, Miss Eggers?" he asked me.

"No. Not at all, Dr. Edwards."

"Good."

"Now, let's discuss a few 'rules' that apply only in this office, shall we?

"First, when we're in my office I'll call you Chris and you're to call me Richard or Dick, whichever your prefer. We're on an informal basis here and I find that the patient is more comfortable when we're on a first name basis. Outside the office I'll always call you Miss Eggers and you'll call me Dr. Edwards. Is that ok with you, Chris?"

"Sounds unusual, but it's find with me, Dick."

"See, that makes you feel easier already, doesn't it?"

Surprisingly, it really did, and I told him so.

"Ok, let me tell you a little about what I have in mind here."

"Please do," I answered.

"Well, we're just going to sit here and chat a little bit, and during the course of the conversation I'll be asking you some unusual questions and your honest answers are required. Tell me whatever you have on your mind and I'll take notes that'll help me to determine the course of treatment and to what degree of hypnosis I'll need to use on you for our sessions to begin.

"Now, you're 26, right?"

"Yes, a couple of months ago, in fact."

"You state on you forms that you consider your sexual orientation to be bi, right?"

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"I've only had two sexual contacts in my life, Dick. The first was with my best friend and the second was with a black man I met at a bar and started a 'relationship' with. I found that I enjoyed both contacts, and, with my limited exposure to sex, I just decided that I liked it both ways and didn't see any reason not to continue with that orientation."

"Very good. That was a great answer.

"See, it's easy. Isn't it?"

Now that I thought about it, I guess I was surprised at just how easy the answer had come to me. I felt myself relaxing even more in this man's presence.

"Yes, it is."

"Good.

"Let's continue. Now, how did you feel about being with a black man that was almost 11 years older then you?"

"To tell you the truth, I never thought of it in those terms. He was just a man who approached me when I was feeling rejected, he talked nice, treated me with respect and made me feel good."

"Were you in love with him?"

"I'm not sure if I was or not," I answered honestly. Mainly, because I really didn't know for sure if I had been in love with Sid or not. Guess I'll never know for sure now, though.

"What was the extent of your sexual contact with Sid?"

Now that question did catch me a little bit off guard, but then Dick had told me that he'd have to ask some unique questions.

"All we had was some quick oral sex in the back seat of his car. I took him in my mouth and then he did the same to me."

"Did he shoot his load in your mouth?"

"Yes, he did."

"Did you cum in his mouth as well?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy the feeling you had when he shot in your mouth?"

"At first it kinda scared me. As you already know, that was my first time with a man and when he shot in my mouth I almost panicked."

"Why?"

"Well, I didn't know he was going to shoot anything into my mouth and I almost gagged when it happened."

"Did Sid explain what had happened?"

"Yes, he did. He told me that I'd gotten him so hot that it was a natural reaction to shoot his load. Up to that time I had no idea what happened when a man got so aroused like that. Now I do, so I know what to expect each time and it won't bother me again."

"I take it, from that answer, that you enjoyed feeling his load in your mouth. Did you like the taste of his cum?"

"As a matter of fact, I did. It was kinda salty in flavor and once I got it on my taste buds I found that it wasn't as bad and I first thought."

123456...8