My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, we've always been close. You're the only one, besides the two of us that is, that knows just how close we are."

"I can understand why you wouldn't mention it to anyone."

"You know what they'd have done to me back home if they knew any of this?" he asked.

"Yes. You'd have never been able to watch the kids like you did.

"Tell me though, why did you like watching us?"

"I've always loved kids. I've always wanted to help them in any way I could. I guess that by watching them for the working parents I was doing what I loved the most. I wanted to protect them from the world out there. A world that doesn't seem to really care about what happens to kids. A world where others love to prey on the kids of the world, not caring what they do to them or how they do it. I've seen a lot of kids abused, not only by strangers, but by their own parents as well, and I wanted to make the kids of the neighborhood feel like they had someone they could talk to if they needed to.

"I think I had the trust of not only the kids, but also the parents as well. They knew that I'd never do anything to hurt their kids.

"Yes, Samuel and I share an intimacy that other brothers normally don't. I don't deny it. Hell, no ones ever asked me. No one knew and I meant to keep it that way. That's why Samuel lived here and I lived 4 hours away. I would visit him at least twice a month, we'd do as we always did when we got together, but it never went beyond these walls. We're a private family and we tend to keep it that way."

"Why did you risk that privacy that night I stayed here?" I asked. I just had to know.

"To tell the truth, Chris, I don't think we even considered the consequences. Yes, we knew you were in the other bedroom, but our need for each other outweighed our privacy that night and we did what we always do."

"You've nothing to fear from me, Grandpa Ned," I told him. "Your secret's safe with me."

"I think we both knew even then that we could trust you. I guess that's why we didn't hold back that night. If you did happen to see us, who would believe you anyway? We're well established here and you're still a relative newcomer. No offense," he said.

"None taken," I answered.

Then I told him about the day Sam walked me home. It didn't surprise me that he already knew. I was sure Sam would tell him.

"Samuel told me that night what happened. He told me that it just happened and that he didn't regret it at all. Told me you were the best piece of white ass he'd ever had!"

We both laughed and I could feel whatever tension had been in the room disappear.

To be Continued...

Life isn't always fair, as Chris finds out, but she survives and will thrive for tomorrow. More is in the works so please post your feedback and let me know your thoughts. Your comments will determine if the rest will be submitted here, and when. If you have suggestions, and they fit within the scope of what I have planned, I may use them. ALL suggestions will be considered, maybe not used, but considered. Thanks.

1...345678