My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there on the floor of the shower; the warm water spraying over us, lost in the experience of my tongue probing my brother's asshole, my hand fondling his hanging balls while the other was working on my pussy between my own thighs. Lynda was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow sliding almost all of it down her throat. Rick started to move in that way we were both very familiar with, flexing like he did when he was getting close to cumming and as he did he tightened his ass and squeezed my soft, slimy tongue from his anus. Lynda felt it too and let his rigid cock slip from between her lips. " I want you to fuck me," I heard her say.

She stood up, spread her legs and bent over placing her face on her hands on the shower bench so she was wide open for whatever was coming. As she positioned herself I slid around still sitting on the floor of the shower, leaned my head back between her legs and placed my lips to her clit and started to suck. I sat there sucking on Lynda's clit and felt Rick's hard cock slide between her legs, the head brushing against my chin as it found it's way into her dripping snatch. I could feel the length of his hot cock sliding along my lips and chin as he pressed it deep into the soaking depths till his balls came to rest against my chin and throat. I reached up and probing the slimy opening where my tongue just was, slid two fingers into my brother's anus and deep into his bowels. Rick quickly began to pump his cock in and out of Lynda's cunt, each time he would shove it into her, that fleshy, soft, hairy sack of testicles would slap my throat and chin. I had my fingers pumping in and out of his tight little back opening in time with his cock moving in and out of her sloppy wet cunt. The musky taste of the fluid which was flowing from inside Lynda, running out, over my chin and down my throat. I was having a hard time keeping her clitoris between my lips. I could hear the grunts coming from both of them as they fucked. Harder, faster my brothers cock slammed into her cunt, balls slapping my throat till at last I felt Lynda start to jerk with the familiar movements of her orgasm as my brother slammed his cock once more, much more violently, deep into her. I pressed my fingers as deep into his asshole as I could reach. As he jerked, I could feel on my chin as the sperm filled the vein along the base of his cock in short erratic spurts as his cum emptied from his bursting balls and into my best friends cunt, his cock twitching each time the sticky slime shot deep into the darkness of her dripping gash.

Then it was over, my brother kept his cock pressed hard inside her as the he let the fluid slowly drain from his hot, fleshy shaft deep inside her. I continued to lick the base of his cock and his balls as the frothy mix of sperm and cunt juice oozed out around his cock from the depths of her vagina. His slowly softening cock soon plopped out of the dank, drenched hole; dropping into my mouth and as it did. It then leaked the last of the brackish cum from his hose. As I sucked on the soft, wet, slimy head of my brother's cock, a white drop of creamy goo trickled from the cunt above my face, dripping onto his cock and skimmed down the shaft to glide between my lips. Just as the flavor of this last bit of cream filled my mouth, my orgasm hit me. I had been so focused on what was in my face that without even being fully aware my fingers had been buried in my own sopping wet wet cunt. As the orgasm hit me I was forces to slide down and was soon laying on the floor looking up, my eyes focused directly up at my brothers balls and oozing cock hanging above me. Lynda's engorged, freshly fucked cunt still throbbing from her satisfying orgasm filling my view as I came and just as the last wave of my orgasm was gripping me, one last drop of white creamy slime squeezed out of that cunt, dripped onto my lips, and slid into my open mouth.

We went into my bed room after that and spent the next couple of hours fucking and sucking, Rick is a very virile man and with me and Lynda working on him he was able to get it up as often as we wanted, to this day my brother can still get hard almost on demand and do what is necessary, several times in a night. Lynda had known that Rick and I had fucked over the years and I had watched as the two of them had sex but this was the first time Rick and I had done anything to each other with her around, it would for sure not be the last.

12