My Life with Carrie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

But when our eyes met in the dim light I got the surprise of my life.

This was no ordinary stripper, this was my wife.

"Carrie?" I whispered desperately in the half light.

"Don't you want to touch me?" she whispered back, still squirming and pressing her body against mine. "I really want you right now. This dancing has really gotten me hot."

I stared for a moment in disbelief. I didn't even know where to start. "Wh-...what are you doing here?" I whispered frantically, trying to figure out where this had gone wrong.

"I'm dancing for husband's bachelor party," she replied, pointing out the obvious, "and now I'm trying to get him to touch me so that I can get a little relief. I'm really horny."

Sex was the last thing on my mind at the moment. "But how did you get here? When did you come in? How do you know these strippers?"

"Oh, they're not really strippers. We've been here the whole time. The girls and I decided to have a little fun on our girl's night out. And you were right, I'm really having a great time."

I was still struggling to make sense of the situation. And then the realization hit me that the other two dancers hadn't been strippers at all. They were Samantha and Miranda. When I played that back in my mind my waning erection was once again raging. But when did Carrie come in? I think that shock was preventing my brain from seeing the obvious. While Joe and Brent's significant others were giving me their erotic best, my wife was doing the same for Joe and Brent. The image of my wife dancing for my friends the way that Samantha and Miranda had just been dancing for me burned itself into my memory. I was so turned on that I was ready for a lot more than touching and I didn't care if there were others in the room, this couldn't wait.

I reached over Carrie's shoulder and cupped her breasts in my hands. She laid her head back on my shoulder, breathing heavily. As my fingers found their way into her bush I let them frolic in the wetness that soaked her pubic hair. I turned off the flashlight and lowered Carrie onto the floor where I could address her needs more easily. As my tongue found its way to her clitoris I could hear surprised conversations in the background. Joe and Brent had just discovered what their wives had been up to. While they worked through their understandable confusion, I tongued my wife to her first orgasm. The sight of her dancing naked for my friends played like a movie in my head as I entered her warm wetness. While I had little awareness of the passing of time, I doubt that the act lasted for very long. We pushed and stroked and moaned and groaned in our animal lust. I pushed the cloudy details of how all of this happened to the back of my mind while I completed the task of reconnecting with my beautiful sexy wife. As we lay sweating and breathing heavily on the carpet, I could hear the other two couples in the act of reconnecting.

It was a great weekend. We were all a little uncomfortable when the lights were turned on, but we went out and danced and drank together and went back to our separate hotel rooms and made love. We never really talked about the bachelor party as a group, it just kind of played quietly in the backs of our minds, already becoming a fond memory.

Carrie explained to me later that in the weeks before the wedding Samantha had overheard one of Joe's phone negotiations with the stripper. At first she had been upset and had actually thought about canceling the wedding. But after a little time to think, she came up with a better idea. She secretly called the other two girls and they put their well-executed plan into motion. Not only did the girls come up with an alternative to their frustration, but the planning and organizing of the event became an erotic experience in itself. They were very nervous before their performances and had had to belt a few drinks to bolster their courage. The three guys all agreed later that it really was a very sexy experience, although not one that needs to be repeated.

After the wedding, we all returned to our normal lives. Carrie and I relive the sexy strip show occasionally and I have never been able to look at a flashlight the same way again. We haven't seen the other couples for a few years now, but we know where they are and maybe someday we will all meet for another wild weekend in Las Vegas.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers
12