My Life With Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
A pool party leads to mutual masturbation.
1.3k words
4.31
45.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always has to start somewhere and this one started at a backyard barbecue pool party. I was new in town and it was one of those friend of a friend invites that leaves you feeling awkward and insecure.

The first time I saw her she was cutting watermelon. She was easy to notice--tall, dark hair pulled back into a pony tail, athletic, wearing a white bikini that made her tan skin glow. She was slightly bent over the table, her breasts struggling to remain inside her top. I walked over and she smirked up at me. "You want some melon?"

I tensed, nodded my head sheepishly, grabbed a piece and turned around.

I don't remember the rest of the party. A lot of introductions. What do you do, where are you from questions. I didn't embarrass myself. She was always in my periphery. In and out of the pool. Joking with friends. Flirting. Then I overheard the following conversation.

"Shoot," she said, "Amy left without me."

"Yeah, she left about an hour ago. You didn't know?"

"She was my ride home."

"Have you met David?" Pointing at me. "He actually lives in your building. Hey, Dave. Come over here."

I walked over.

"This is Rose, have you guys met?"

"She gave me some watermelon." Rose smiled.

"I hear we live at the same apartment. Can I get a ride from you?"

"Of course."

****

She sat in the front seat. She had put on a pair of cut off shorts and a t-shirt over her bikini. She was stunning.

"How long have you been in the building?" She asked.

"About a week. I'm on the third floor."

"Oh, cool. I'm on the fifth. I should give you my number in case you need a cup of sugar or something."

We pulled into the parking lot and she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote her number down, handing it to me. "This is good for three booty calls." She said, laughing. "Just kidding, but I do have plenty of sugar." I gave her my number saying, "And in case you need some eggs."

We got out of the car and walked inside the building. We waited for the elevator somewhat sheepishly. She kept looking down at me and I kept looking up. This was the first time I was aware of her height. She was at least four inches taller than me. The elevator door opened and we got in. I pushed three for me and five for her. I got to my floor and the doors opened.

"OK, see you around." I said and stepped out.

"Bye," she said as the doors shut.

****

Back in the apartment I wondered if I had blown a chance. Was she flirting with me? I had never been with someone taller than me. I was still in my swimsuit so went to the bedroom to strip it off and to get into the shower. I stood there naked with the choice that one faces when they are alone in their apartment and have just spent the afternoon surrounded by barely clothed young bodies. Naturally I started to touch myself.

That is when the first text came.

Rose: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing. You?

Rose: Was thinking about rubbing one out and thought you might be in the same boat.

Holy crap. That was about all I could think when I read those words. What shocks me to this day is that I was able to legibly write:

Me: Sure. Come on up.

*****

The knock came in five minutes. I had had time to put on a pair of boxers and some shorts. I didn't bother with the shirt. I opened the door and she was still wearing what she had on when I saw her last and had a bag in her left hand.

"I kind of assumed I wasn't being too forward. I always get so horny after swimming." She said.

I was prepared for awkward, but she took complete control of the situation.

"I always think masturbating is so much more fun with someone else in the room." She was looking around and looking at the furniture. "I'll take the couch and you can take the chair over there."

Interesting, I thought. She actually wants to masturbate together. She walked over to the couch and kneeled down on it facing me.

"I see you already have your shirt off. Guess I have to play catch up."

Quickly her shirt and bikini top were on the floor. Her breasts were magnificent. Large and sculpted with hard dark nipples. Her abdomen was toned and tan. My dick was trying to push itself out of my shorts. "Got everything you need?" She asked.

"Hold on. I have some lube in the bedroom."

I stumbled in and grabbed it out of my bedstand drawer. When I made it back into the living room she had taken off her shorts and bikini bottoms and was laying on the couch with her legs spread. Her bush was trimmed but not bare and her fingers were slowly rubbing her clit.

"Let's see some dick."

I pulled down my shorts and stood there naked in front of her, glad that I had done some basic maintenance prior to the party. "Ooh, that is nice. Now get over there and give me a show."

I sat on the edge of the chair with my legs out in front of me and began to stroke--one hand on the dick and the other cupping my balls. Meanwhile she began to work on herself more vigorously. Her hips began to gyrate rhythmically with her hand. She began to reach into her bag and pulled out a purple dildo. She brought it to her lips and began to suck it. I bucked my hips in approval and she continued to rub down on her increasingly wet pussy. Soon the dildo made its way to her opening where it quickly entered her. With one hand she fucked herself while the other continued to rub.

As we masturbated she looked at me and said, "I want you to answer some questions. You can only answer yes or no."

"OK."

"Have you ever done this before with someone?" She asked.

"No."

"Have you already cum once today?"

"Yes." It is typically good policy to do so before a pool party.

"Have you ever cum in someone's mouth?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever cum in someone's ass?"

Pause. "No." She smiled.

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?"

"No."

"You are kind of vanilla." She smiled.

"Have you ever had sex with another man?"

"No."

"Totally vanilla."

"Do you want to see me put this dildo in my ass?"

"Yes."

She pulled the dildo out of her vagina, flipped around onto her knees so I could see her puckered asshole and she pushed the dildo into her ass, letting out a groan as it went in. She turned around and slowly licked her lips while staring into my eyes.

Her there with the dildo in her ass, her pussy dripping wet and the pure look of lust on her face sent me over the top. My cum shot all over my chest with the most ambitious squirts making it to my chin.

She laughed a triumphant laugh and flipped over onto her back with the dildo still lodged in her ass.

"I like you. You take orders well. You know what I want to see now?" She asked while still rubbing her clit. "I want to watch you clean up your cum with your hand and eat it."

I knew right then that a whole new world was opening to me. She was right. Up to this point in my life, I had had a fairly vanilla sex life. But here was this giant of a goddess splayed naked before me. Her ass sucking up a dildo telling me to eat my cum. I took my finger and traced it along the line of cum running from my stomach to my chest. My eyes fixed on hers I rose my finger to my mouth and slowly let my tongue lick off the white liquid. At this display, her head arced back, her hips thrust, and her body began to shake with a deep orgasm.