My Little Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully releasing her from my arm I lay her down on the bed. Slowly and gently I pull my fingers from her, her bottom still in the air as her legs quiver helplessly. Taking a small step away from the side of the bed I slowly remove the 12-inch dick from her. Smiling down to her as I watch her trembling body. Carefully taking her by the hips I roll her over on her back, her legs dangling down the side of my bed, her body weak and helpless to me. I kneel between her legs licking up the sides of her inner thighs cleaning her sweet nectar from her. Making my way up to her treasure, she trembles as my tongue separates her delicate lips, I carefully clean all her sweetness from her. I hear her softly moaning in pleasure as my warm tongue caresses her body. Standing up I look down at her smiling. Leaning forward I cup her neck in my palm and pull her to where she is sitting up on the edge of my bed.

"Baby, you know we just got out of the shower, I cant have all this stuff remain dirty." She smiles up to me hungrily taking the 12-inch cock still slick with her juices as she takes it deeply in her mouth. She sucks and slurps the cock clean, pulling the cock out of her mouth; I insert my two fingers in her mouth as she eagerly takes them. Her tongue dancing over my fingers cleaning them from our activities. Gently removing my fingers from her mouth I tilt her chin upwards. Leaning down I kiss her deeply. With a sweet smile, I break the kiss.

As she crawls towards the head of the bed, I slip out of the strap-on, dropping it beside the bed. Joining her on the bed I pull the covers up with me, her body still trembling as I cover her up, pulling her to my chest, her ear placed on my breast, I know she can hear my heart. As we lay there I stroke her hair until my little devil sleeps. Listening to her gentle breathing for a while before I too sleep away to dreamland with her.

12