My Little Ventrue Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least at first, but when she caught his eyes, she grinned her devil's grin at him, and started to sway her lips. Slow dips of her body to the sides, and then back and forth, a figure eight dance that made her corset move like a snake. Such a beautiful contrast against her pale skin, and her long white hair. She raised her hands, ran them back through her hair, and jutted out her breasts a little, showing off her physique.

And she squeezed, hard enough to make him gasp and squirm, more than hard enough to make each shift of her hips massage his ripe glans with her gripping insides. The pleasure sparks flooded his cock, poured down his length until it was between his legs, before his body returned it with a gush of warm, tingling waves.

He started to pant, and started to cum. The first wave always made him shudder, and he stared at the dance of the vixen as she clenched down on him in spurts. Between each clutch, his cum flowed into her, coating his cock and her insides, until his white fluid was dripping down his testicles.

"Ah, there. I trust that is better, my love?" Antoinette leaned over him, put her hands against his shoulders so her hanging breasts swayed over his head, and she squeezed more. Her dance never ceased, though it did slow a bit, and she used it to milk the waves of cum out of him, each sending jolts of bliss down his length while her pussy tightened on his cock. Julee and Ashley were staring, the blond groaning, the brunette blushing bright. Antoinette drew his attention back, her hair falling over the side of her head and tickling along his cheek.

"Much... much better," he said between pants. She was still dancing, just very slowly now, emphasizing each sway with a deep dip of her hips, and another clench of her insides to milk him. The pleasure started to fade, but it still lingered with little sparks of bliss that made his cock twitch, and Antoinette made sure to pull every last spark out of him; she always did.

And when the white of his cum started to trickle out of him where everyone could see, the two ballerinas let out their own moans. Julee stared, while Ashley reached out again, touched where Antoinette's pussy was pressed to his body, and ran her finger through his cum and up onto his abs.

"You are still aroused," Antoinette said. A little dip and sway of her hips proved it, and he shivered as her cum-soaked insides gripped and squeezed. Still hard, body wanting more. How could it not, with two naked, nimble women running their hands up and down his body, and the love of his life riding his cock.

Best he could manage was a nod.

"Good. My pets would prefer this last, I am sure," the Prince said. As she did, Ashley and Julee sat up and put themselves next to her. Tall as Antoinette was, with her sitting on his pelvis, her breasts were at eye level with the two ghouls.

"W-what... do they want... to do?"

Antoinette chuckled. "Ashley, Julee, Jack has given you permission to do as you wish, within reason. Please feel free to indulge."

Ashley thought the situation was perfect apparently, with her giggling and smiling and her roaming hands. Julee got closer to Antoinette, but Jack could see her looking at him, biting her bottom lip, thinking. Ashley wasted no time though, crawled over to his head, and straddled him. Facing down at him, she leaned forward, set her hands on the blankets, and lined her pussy up with his lips.

"Me too?" she said.

"Y-yeah, sure." He tried to return her smile, but half his mind got yanked away by the touch of roaming hands on his abs. He couldn't see anymore, with Ashley blocking his view, but he could feel hands on his stomach, his chest and hips, four hands at that. Antoinette's touch he recognized, her confident and practiced fingertips teasing along his lower abdomen. But Julee was touching him too, a lighter and wavering touch that ran up to his chest and traced the lines of his pectorals.

Yanked back again to the ballerina hovering over his head as she lowered her pussy down onto his lips. Soaked, warm, full of blood. A heavy urge to bite hit him, but he pushed it down. He didn't need blood, so resisting was a bit easier, and he didn't want to ruin the ghouls' fun. He was the intruder in a bed they'd been sharing with the Prince for years, after all, least he could do was play nice.

A long, slow, deep lick earned a mewl from Ashley. She spread her legs out further, sinking herself down onto him and getting more comfortable as his tongue reached up to probe at her entrance. But it was her clitoris that earned whimpers of bliss. He suckled the nub out of its hiding place from within her puffy pussy that hid her lips, and he bathed it in faster strokes of his tongue. No need to build her up to it, she'd come twice before already, and was already panting with bliss. From between her thighs, he could see the contractions of her hard stomach, the gymnast abs, and the shudders of her shoulders. She gazed at him, smiling bright, and nudged her hips toward him.

He did his best to ignore the hands on his body from the other two women, and the noises they were making. Something that sounded like kissing, or suckling, and something that was making Antoinette move very, very slowly. The succubus wouldn't bring him to a second orgasm, not until she was satisfied, and she was bound to make every minute to it torturous bliss.

Ashley squeaked, and lowered herself down to rest her weight on one hand on the blankets. Cumming again already. He liked to think it was because of his expert skills, but he knew it was more because Antoinette had cultivated some serious sex drive in her two friends. It never took time to bring them to orgasm; his only saving grace, or they'd have sucked him dry instead.

He smiled up at the ballerina as she shuddered, touched her breasts with one of her hands, and gripped the blankets with the other. She managed to return the smile, but it shattered as he suckled her swollen clit into is mouth, and again bathed her hot flesh with his tongue.

"Nn! Sensitive... slow... slow down," she said. He did, but only for a moment, only long enough for her to think he'd stopped, and then he started licking again. "W-wait!" Ashley erupted into mewls, and her hands grabbed his head as she quivered. Her poor clit was probably a little sore, and very sensitive, from the abuse it'd been taking that night, but with each lick, he could feel the tiny creature tremble on his face, and leak juices onto his lips.

She rolled off of him, and lay down on her back on the blankets, hugging herself as she quivered. He managed only a quick glance at her, a second to admire the rise and fall of her small, pointed breasts against her lean form, before a quiet, deep, husky moan pulled his gaze back to Antoinette.

He almost melted. Julee, sitting on her knees and buttocks next to him, was leaning over him, one hand pressed to his abs to brace her weight, her other hand reaching around behind Antoinette and holding her waist. Her lips were on the Prince's nearer breast, suckling on her nipple. The Prince had one hand on her own hip to rest it upon Julee's fingers, and the other was on the small of Julee's back, returning the half hug while the ghoul gently feasted on her bosom.

"Thank you," the Prince said, "for pleasing my pet."

He didn't respond, eyes glued to Julee, and how she was nuzzling her face into Antoinette's breast, burying her nose and lips in the woman's massive tit, and suckling. He'd never watched this, never got to see what it was like for the ghouls to play with her body the way he did; the two ghouls rarely got past the first ten minutes of sex, since they'd become food for two Kindred instead of one. But now, Jack found himself mesmerized. Antoinette smiled at him, and squeezed. Jack winced with the strength of her grip on his cock, but as she relented, he shivered as her caressing insides massaged him. She didn't move more than an inch in any direction, tilting her hips enough to make him groan, to make his cock sing with blissful friction from within her cum-filled pussy.

Julee took a quick peek at Jack, before she turned her head back to hide her eyes from him. As she did, she raised her hand from his stomach, set it on Antoinette's other breast, and started to squeeze it. Just like Jack would, Julee let the weight of the Prince's ample breast overflow her palm as her hand cupped it from underneath, before she let it fall under her hand, so her fingers could slide up its shape and caress the engorged nipple. Jack stared at Antoinette's breast and her facial expression alike, gulping as he watched the curvy succubus close her eyes and sigh with bliss.

"Julee, what do you wish to do?" Antoinette said. Julee's body went red, and she leaned up to put her mouth to her mistress's ear. Another chuckle from the Prince, and she slid herself off of him; cum and juices trickled out of her onto his abdomen as she did. Like a prowling cat, she crawled forward and lay herself down beside him. Once she was at eye level with Jack along the blankets, she pressed herself up against his shoulder, leaning over him a bit to press her breasts to his chest, and nudge her nose against his while her long legs hooked one of his.

"Enjoy yourself," she said, and she kissed him. He kept his eyes half-open, as did she, and she smiled at him with her red gaze as she plucked at his lips a little with her teeth.

He wasn't sure what she meant, until Julee took his cock into her hand.

"Ah, it's... wet." Her grip slid up and down, slowly, and gave him curious and experimenting squeezes. Reminded him of the first time they'd had sex, outside the tower's underground pool. Ashley had grown infinitely more comfortable with him since then, Julee not so much. But, as she held his hard, dripping cock in her hand, he could see bits of her shyness melt away. He knew the feeling; at a certain point of arousal, you were basically drunk, and nothing gave courage quite like being drunk.

She climbed over his hips, straddled him, and with a guiding hand, set his glans against her soaked entrance. Whimpering, she eased herself down onto him, and settled herself upon his cock. Jack panted, doing his best to keep his groans under control, especially with Antoinette's lips against his cheek. But Julee shifted around as she looked for a place to get comfortable, ass and hips moving until she found a comfortable spot on his thighs and pelvis. Her insides were quivering, and Julee let out quiet whining mewls as she started to shift back and forth on his shaft.

Each stroke, each inch sent more blissful waves down his length. She didn't dance or sway like Antoinette, but instead, she rocked back and forth with her hands on Jack's waist. Her mouth was open, her head hung a little, and her legs squeezed against his sides.

As he struggled to keep from cumming, Antoinette put her lips to his ear, and plucked at his earlobe with her kisses and teeth.

"She is delightful, is she not?" The Prince let out a low growl into his ear, and reached out with a roaming hand to run her fingers along his stomach. "It pleases me, that my ghouls please you."

"H-how could they not?"

"I have trained them well." More chuckles, and more kisses, this time along his defenseless neck. "They only wish to repay the man who saved their mistress." She pressed her breasts against his chest, and with her leg hooked over his, he felt her wet folds nudge against the side of his leg. "And they find you very attractive."

His turn to blush. Again. For the millionth time.

Julee leaned back, put her hands on his legs, and arched her spine. Apparently she found a position she liked, shifting her hips forward a bit while leaning back, to guide his cock toward her belly. Her mewls returned, louder, and she started to shift her weight into the new position. Jack couldn't help but stare at how her arched body highlighted her limber frame, and made each clench of her muscles visible.

Antoinette pointed at Ashley. The other ballerina had sat up at some point, Jack hadn't noticed when, and she crawled around them to come sit beside Antoinette, behind her butt. She lowered herself, and hid from view.

But when Antoinette started to shake a little, and her calm, confident demeanor started to crack with little moans and husky pants, Jack could guess what Ashley was doing.

Even with a ghoul doing things to her, Antoinette continued to tease Jack, continued to nuzzle her nose and lips against his jaw and neck, against his earlobe, against his shoulder. She knew what her body did to him, what pressing her breasts against him did, and she smiled her tiger smile while doing so. Eyes struggling to stay upon him as more quiet, husky moans escaped her, the Prince leaned over reached across his chest to his further shoulder, and hugged him.

"Cum for me," she said.

Trigger. That deep, seductress voice slew him, melted him into the bed. His fluids built to burst, each clench of his muscles shooting sparks of pleasure into his length. Antoinette smirked at him, but smirk faded as she too started to shake a little, and her hair bounced against his shoulder. He could hear the wet noises of slapping fingers from behind Antoinette, and each was accompanied by a silent shudder from the Prince.

His eyes switched back and forth between the red-eyed devil leaning over him, and the ballerina riding him faster. Julee was squeaking, and bouncing with a backward angle, making his cock almost bend as she started to slam her butt against him. Wet, and getting wetter, warm liquids dripped out of her and coated his cock all the more as she started to buck, and squeak. Too much.

He came, and quivered as the bouncing ghoul's clenching insides forced almost painful bliss through his length. She didn't stop, didn't look his way, far too lost in her own pleasure to see what she was doing to him. So tight, and rough, rougher than Antoinette liked to get. Julee pounded down against him, her light body springing up and down, back and forth upon his cock, as he started to fill her with cum. He winced with each bounce, the waves of pleasure met with her hot juices, and her gripping flesh.

Antoinette leaned in, her red eyes devouring him, and her grin ready to as well. "A little rambunctious, perhaps?" Chuckles and kisses. She nudged her nose into his cheek, lowered her lips down to his ear, and groaned. Not one to make noise during her orgasms, he knew that well enough after so many bouts with his love; if she was making noise, it was specifically to entice him.

And holy fuck it enticed him. The sound of her moan, the feel of her shuddering body pressed to his chest, everything. He made his own tiny groan, a pale comparison against hers, and squirted more of his cum into the bouncing ballerina.

It wasn't until he was done climaxing that Julee came to a stop. Unlike Antoinette, the brunette was a bit loud, and let out some whining mewls as she started to quiver. She sat up straight, eyes closed, and squeezed her cum-soaked insides hard enough to make him gasp as she came. Her juices dripped down onto his abdomen to join his, and the juices of the Ashley and the Prince.

Ashley came out from behind Antoinette, around behind Jack, and lay herself down on his side the same way Antoinette did, chest against his arm and one arm reaching out to hold him across the chest. Julee stayed on him, quivering, whimpering, and she leaned forward to rest her hands against his stomach as his softening cock at last started to fall out of her, only for his cum to drip down onto it and down his testicles.

Three woman, on his body.

"I uh... I'm reminded of a certain vampire that had three wives. Pretty famous guy, had a book about him and everything." His hands squirmed underneath the small of his back. No good, trapped unless he was willing to break free. Which would probably seriously ruin the scene; if his words already hadn't.

But Antoinette laughed, and kissed his earlobe. "Mon amour."

She set her cheek down on his shoulder and neck, and nuzzled into him; like a girl with her teddy bear. Julee and Ashley, they wouldn't get this comfy, this loving with him; this was her place. Even if the two ghouls were Antoinette's pets and had shared her bed for years, to hold each other like this was for the two Kindred.

Ashley and Julee smiled down at him, but instead of joining, Julee slipped off of him and lay down with Ashley. With more room available, Antoinette hugged him tighter, and kissed his neck a few times before she resettled. Jack managed a quick peek at the two ghouls, and blushed all the more. They were both staring at him and Antoinette, and he could hear their minds swoon 'awe' at the two of them as they smiled.

He probably would have thought it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Author's Note~~

I'm back! Back to My Little Ventrue. Glad to be writing about Jack Terry once more, and exploring many different corners of the city Dolareido.

I opened with a light-hearted chapter, since Part 2 ended with so much violence. But rest assured, My Little Ventrue will return to its darker nature as the story progresses. And don't worry, there will be more one-on-one romance scenes with Jack and Antoinette, but I felt like having some fun with the ghouls, before the machinations of the Danse Macabre kick in.