All Comments on 'My Lord My Prince Ch. 03'

by poshbillionaire

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

WOW...have been waiting a long time for this chapter and I must say it more than worth it!!!!!. Hope you will post more soon

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Oh wow!

I've been waiting for this chapter for so long and I must say: IT WAS WORTH IT! That was amazing. I bet the next chapter will be full of drama. I hope Asgar's memory returns so he can get Ham out of that horrible place. Oh and the length was great! I jumped up and down when i saw that it was 6 pages. It was very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!

This chapter was really good and the story is becoming more captivating, but is it possible not to take more than 7 months for another chapter? :(

roughboy18roughboy18over 12 years ago
Beautiful story

Very hot and sweet too (my favorite flavor combination). This story is intense--I'm really vested in these characters. Lovely to see their romance develop, but I'm very worried about what mommy dearest has in store for them. Great storytelling and I'll echo the sentiments of everyone else -- More soon please!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Very well written!

You did a phenomenal job on this but have you thought of maybe publishing it?

I mean, you have 6 chapters on this alone and we still don't know anything about Asgar and now we have the Queen to worry about killing him and stuff. It's going around and around and around and around. Are you planning on having maybe 10 series of this or something because I expect to know something about Asgar by now. It's making me think of philosophy class...around and around and around...it comes to the same point. It's annoying! Of course, I'm not a patient person. So, I guess, I have to wait another 6 to 12 months for the next chapter? If your goal is to keep your readers in suspense...you're doing a wonderful job.

Again, very well written and you did a phenomenal job but around and around and around with no resolution in the horizon. It's maddening, it is for me. I'll wait til you're done with the whole series to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!!!!

I hv been waiting for this chp so long tht I gave up on it but thanks to you thre is hope. I would rlly like to find out who Asgar is tho and kno his status as a royal but great writing and keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant!!!

i really, really, really love this series. but please try to write the next chapter a little faster, pretty please????

if it takes another half year for chapter 4 to be updated, you may find yourself responsible for the death of a young woman who died of starvation because she couldn't read the continuation of her favorite story. (don't take me too seriously (-:)

By the way (if you didn't catch the hint) I love you and your stories and can't wait to read more... :-)

Keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH MY GOD

I love your work god the suspence went are they gonna fine out he's a prince and sex whit a woman please his mother is a b**** can't wait for your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MADE MY DAY

Well worth the wait, I love your stories,you are a true romantic. I am envious of your lovers. I know perfection takes time but please please please,don't keep us waiting too long.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

next chapter soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestsoulhonestsoulover 12 years ago
thank you

thank you soo much...i'd lost al hope of seeing this chapter...as usual ur work is butiful...pls speed up...pls?

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Please update soon

I love this story and can't wait for another chapter. I'm dying to know how how Asgar saves Hammond from marriage and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

I have to tell you how much this chapter aroused and moved me. Asgar showing/telling Hammand how to make love was incredibly hot, and Hammand's resultant fear and anxiety was so painful I cried my eyes out.

I sometimes need to take a moment to figure out which character's point of view you are using, which can get confusing - however this gets 5 stars for being so poignant and sexy all at the same time. The slow, inexorable buildup of sexual and emotional tension is simply riveting.

jW0WjW0Wover 12 years ago
Bravo!!!!!!!

I love your useage of old british english. Lovely story. Please contiune.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I'm so mad.

Your story has me hating the Queen for her incessant meddling in the life of Hammond. I could sympathize Asgar was hurting Ham or even trying to take Ham away from her if Ham was the crown prince, but going so far as to try and kill Asgar not once but multiple times and flogging her handmaidens over her failed attempts is too much. Besides that she has her "proof" that Hammond is still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost Didn't Read This Chapter

I know the creative process is hard so bc of your schedule I was gonna wait until this series was done b4 I read it. But I couldn't help myself! I just re-read the prev chapter and moved to this one. It was effing awesome btw! As always I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next installment but I'll be impatiently waiting and checking my RSS feed for your post. Love ur work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really good

mmm loved this story, not looking forward to waiting half a year for another chapter though so please please please give me more!

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetover 12 years ago

Loved this story. Great talent in the world of erotica. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why do I have the feeling that I am going to be so sad and cry in the next chapter? Can't you just give Ham and Asgar a break and let them elope safely? Lol! I know that that wouldn't be as entertaining an ending, but still. ;)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

when will someone recognize asgar???!!! The queen is a bitch, wow. This was a mean cliffhanger...what will she do to them? I wouldn't be surprised at anything, even trying to kill her own kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who is Asgar?

Cliche...but could someone knock out Asgar so he can get his memory back...the queen needs to beat it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
write more

how long for the rest of the story? soon, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow. still waiting with great anticipation

good god please already.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
u can't leave this story w/such a cliffhanger!!!

omgosh when is de nxt story?? please please please please please please write soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

aparently, despite all the comments, you've decided to continue being your usual unresponsive, uncaring self. One can only hope that in your real life you treat people better than you treat your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stop being mean and unsociable!!!

I would say since you leave such wide gaps between chapters (time wise) without any word on the next one, it would be far kinder to your many faithful readers to complete the whole story and upload it then. Either in one big chapter or many smaller ones. It will probably be years until this story ends and even though these stories have found a way into my heart the way your updating and communicating with readers has completely put me off continuing to read any of your stories. It is a shame but it is absolutely self inflicted from your part. Even a "hi guys sorry I'm busy this is gonna be a few months yet" would have sufficed, anyway rant over i don't even think you've read any comments since you never reply to anyone so this will make no difference therefore i wont waste any more of my time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter??

Reeeeaaaalllllyyyy hoping for the next chapter soon!!!!!!!!!!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago
AGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another cliff hanger...pout-pout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep writing!

I rarely if ever write comments or ask a writer to hurry but this series is too good!

I hope the next chapter comes soon. The suspense is killing me!

sweetallissweetallisalmost 12 years ago

Excellent writing! I hope you will continue this story!

fie77fie77almost 12 years ago
Please continue!!

Love this story, I keep checking, hoping you submitted the next chapter! Please finish this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my!

I've read this unfinished work several times and have often enjoyed the thought that Asgar is the Crown Prince of Goren and then kicks that nasty Queen's butt all over their map! I'm so anxious to see how it really turns out! Where did you go, Poshbillionaire?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish

Found the story by chance and am not one for long tales on this site but the story drew me in I wanted to know more about the characters please write more

fifi4youfifi4youover 11 years ago

Please continue the story, I've been absolutely captivated by it...

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

You are an amazing writer. I certainly hope that you will be updating this story very soon. More Blessings!!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
noooo

please update!

I'm usually only reading wm stories, I have nothing against mm stories I have just never been captivated by them.. until now! I'm in love with these two, the deserve happiness and the queen deserves a bit of her own poison. I have a theory that Asgar is the prince from the other country they keep mentioning...

I really hope you will continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE!

THIS IS THE ONLY STORY I CARE ABOUT. I FORCE MYSELF TO ONLY RE-READ ONCE EVERY 6MONTHS! IF I DID NOT I WOULD QUOTE IT IN MY SLEEP!! I NEED AN UPDATE SOON!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anxiosly Waiting

I have been waiting for months for you to finish your stories.The both of them are so captivaing and just pull you into he ups and downs of he characters live's. please update soon you are a marvelous writter and your fans me especially would love for you to finish your stories I have been following since you started and i feel as if you have abandoned and left me hanging at the edge of a cliff please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

...holy heck. I'm never going to know what happens.

Gah, this is the first time I've wanted a story to update so badly :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The big question is,when will u publish the next chapter?

:) This story was very well written. The vivid and creative use of language made it easy to read and appreciate. I have read all three chapters with much enjoyment. My friends and I congratulate the author and literotica for a job well done.

bemeupbemeupover 11 years ago
You fell off the face of the planet...............

............didn't you Poshbillionare! Or else you've got a MEAN streak a mile wide!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
puh..lease...finish ittttt

YA gotta finish,ya gotta finish,ya gotta finish,ya gotta finish!!!!!you cant leave us the readers hanging on the cusp of most likely the greatest revelation ever made in a story written here on literotica i sense...hmm a revelation so big i may go comatose after reading it OMG!!!ya gotta finish ya gotta finish i need to know if Asgar is who i think he is and i wanna read the look on his bitchy moms face when she finds out so YA GOTTA FINISH!!loved it so well written mmm cant wait for the end.love nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!! More!!

I am hooked, line and sunk! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeee give us more?

BrattygrlsNeedsSpanksToo

ColandraColandraabout 11 years ago

I love this soooo much! Even though its highly unlikely you will be updating soon, I just wanted to let you know im a huge fan. I can feel their love for each other through the pages. So sweet. An awesome awesome awesome sexy love story! Let me know if you ever publish any books cuz i would sooooooooo buy them :)

runnergirl4peacerunnergirl4peaceabout 11 years ago
I second Colandra's comment

Hope you're alright and will update soon (^_^)Great work

dansefaedansefaealmost 11 years ago
More please!

I keep checking back twice (or more) every month hoping for an update. I hope you are alright and will update soon. It'd be a shame if this story goes abandoned. Same thing with the The Discovery: Prison Inmates.

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hey guys

Yes, I'm still here and still writing. It's been a very difficult time for me I'm afraid.

Pls see my profile for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's been 2 years, so I'm assuming this story will never be finished? Pity - it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BLOG

Guys, the author has her own blog now with updates of both stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Continue!

I want to know what happens! Write more, pleeeease!

harry2015harry2015almost 9 years ago
great story however....

this is a wonderful story. however, it is not finished.

poshbillionaireposhbillionairealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Blog

There are updates on my blog for those interested.

You will find the link to this on my profile page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the Story

This was a tremendous story BUT being it was written in 2011 and said to be continued and nothing to day......I will read no more of your stories.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 7 years ago

Just when it gets even more intriguing you stop. I hope you come back to this as I would love to see this story finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That queen shila is the most evil person there is. Her son (Hammand) cannot help that he has fallen in love with Asgar. Its a shame that back in the day royalty was bitches with no heart. I do believe that Asgar is royalty because of his mannerism. They should be trying to find out who he truly is. That bitch of a queen need to get her comeuppance. I hope that you will finish this soon even though it makes me so sad to see Mariam baby (that bitch of a queen is not like any mother I've ever seen or heard of) and so many others suffering so much because of that bitch. I hope like hell that after she was not able to murder Asgar she will not be allowed to harm Hammand. Any story line like this is good but the underdogs should win more of the matches. Can't wait for the finish.THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You guys can read the rest of the story on his blog!

Guys, I just found out the author has a blood where the rest of the story is. There are two more chapters! Yay! 🙌 http://poshbillionaire.blogspot.co.uk

LeeclarkLeeclarkabout 5 years ago
More?!

Please tell me you'll update this soon, I want to know what happens next. This just kept getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The rest of the story?

Where's the rest of the story? This is too good to just leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation?

Will this ever be continued? Don't leave us hanging like this, it's too good (〒īšã€’)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous