All Comments on 'My Love...My Cousin'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Common mistake

I quite liked your story, but your title and your category

are contradictory. Sex between cousins is not incest. All the major religions permit marriage between cousins, and so do the laws of every civilised country. It's extraordinary how great a proportion of the stories listed in this category are about cousins, and should not therefore be classified as "incest". Fred in Brazil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
way to rushed

whats the hurry slow down and build a proper plot and some character build up also. it reads like two thirds of the story is missing and you only posted the middle part. i suggest you delete the story and add the background and a proper finish this should be three times longer than it is now.

Johnny_boy95Johnny_boy95about 11 years ago
Yup

I agree with the last guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A footnote to post #1

Actually sex between first cousins IS classed as incest in the laws of a number of the states in the U.S. About half of the states prohibit it, but not all of them call it incest. Close enough, I figure. In all states, however, second cousins are permitted to marry. Foreign countries vary: some prohibit certain types of first-cousins to marry; some don't care. It's legal in the UK, but frowned upon socially. Some branches of Islam EXPECT it; in others (some parts of India) it is punishable by death. Best check on local laws before you come to regret it.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
I agree with anonymous, way to rushed

Storyline was okay I suppose , but like anonymous pointed out, it was way way too rushed. Plus you didn’t continue on with this story, so basically it was a total waste of time reading this.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
514 Followers
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...